Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding (35105 Views)

She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Exodora: 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
I have learnt to mind my business these days.
My brother’s babe that he just met this year is planing same, me looking at him like a mumu e go soon clear for him eyes.
Just the hall for the wedding is close to 3m. My mum told them to do it over there ‘USA’ but she insists that it must be in Nigeria that she wants her friends to be there.
Today she is in Dubai to visit one of her uncle or tomorrow in Canada to visit her brother and yet she is a student wonder how she study her books
The funny part is that her parents are long separated. My own na to pray for him since he is not working with his brain.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by SPAMBOX7: 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
if not that no be God showed her to me I would have deleted her number off my phone

Human being will choose to be foolish and ignorant at the same time then put it on God.
My baba don suffer grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by SamOchuko: 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:
Hy guys, I don't know if you have been in this, my woman that agreed to be the mother of my kids as stated by her recently stopped talking to me, picking my calls because she needed a 3million naira marriage.

I told her please why not we do moderate and use the remaining for investment. She said no. The three million is even small.

When I asked her what will we use the 3million to do, she said to buy furniture for the home. Uptill now she doesn't pick my calls, reply my chat if not that no be God showed her to me I would have deleted her number off my phone but am still keeping it for a reason I don't even know.

We have been together for long, not until a friend of mine got married and I told her they did thier marriage not less than 300k, then she said it's a big lie.

Your headline says 3m wedding but the body of the story says furniture for your home, are you confused or you’re trying to garner likes? Whatever it’s worth who is providing the 3m? She’s not taking your calls or responding to your messages what stops you from going to her home? Do you know if she’s involved in an accident and she’s incapacitated or even dead? You would have deleted her number if not that God showed her to you? You sure say you even love her abi na pride day do you? I hope you won’t end up frustrating her if it works out between you guys, Which God show her to you and na where u n God for meet way he take show you? U b one of those pastors?
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by frozen70(f): 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:
Hy guys, I don't know if you have been in this, my woman that agreed to be the mother of my kids as stated by her recently stopped talking to me, picking my calls because she needed a 3million naira marriage.

I told her please why not we do moderate and use the remaining for investment. She said no. The three million is even small.

When I asked her what will we use the 3million to do, she said to buy furniture for the home. Uptill now she doesn't pick my calls, reply my chat if not that no be God showed her to me I would have deleted her number off my phone but am still keeping it for a reason I don't even know.

We have been together for long, not until a friend of mine got married and I told her they did thier marriage not less than 300k, then she said it's a big lie.

Consider the relationship as an aborted mission

Dont mind her with her attitude

Just be watching her while you prepare your mind towards deflating any nonsense she comes up with

Worst case the relationship will end

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Fantazy(m): 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

It the devil that showed her to you.
God doesn't bring problem to his children
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by citizen202(m): 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

Guy never ever try to please her....if you need to find her replacement go to Matchmaker on Facebook...there are alot of good girls beautiful looking for husbands...if u go broke tomorrow her type will abandon you... Remove love from your head and rename her number with an irritating name...but never ever yied to her demand else you will forever be a slave in that marriage...Stop calling her ..block her from viewing your status on watsapp... don't text her..if after like two weeks she doesn't come back to her senses bros... Fucking move on.... Never ever have that mindset that if you leave her you won't find or meet another better person..Dem plenty for Matchmaker on Facebook

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by oyebanji(m): 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
How much of this proposed cost is she providing?

captaininiobong:

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Ifakiland(m): 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

God can't show you should a bish as a wife....smh una never marry the werey don dey use silent treatment manipulate you, later na no sex she go dey use get you to bend your will....better break up with the bish. Simp dey say if not dat God showed her to me ode
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Faposky95: 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
We don't have a third gender....
So, how did it all get here...?
Without social media, were we being fooled all along....?

Jesus ...thank you for dying for us already
Or else, wat makes it strange to love animals better...?
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by DollarBuddy: 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

Brother pls belive me.
I did my wedding recently, I spent 400k in all. Who I wan impress hello?
Nobody cares. You dictate how ur wedding should be after you have settle her family, if she nor gree. Better be wise

Lol... Are you serious? Kindly tell us How did you do it grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by achimendy(m): 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

See idiot, God showed her to you abi, for your information God doesn't recommend nonsense for people.

E go clear for your eyes very soon.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by gbaskiboy: 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

I don't understand how God showed you that she is the one, if there is issue are you going to hold God responsible? Bro be sensible and reasonable this is a red flag for you, you need to reconsider your decision before going further.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Opeolami(m): 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

My advice......

If you agree with the 3m wedding, what is your budget? Tell her to balance it up. Lobatan!!!
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Anietieo: 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
yomi007k:
You better be celebrating.

����
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by ACE1010: 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
My brother God has answered your prayers.....run for your dear life cry cry kiss kiss
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by ACE1010: 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
WantsandMore:
lol...Lol... why you dey involve God for this kain cap?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by ACE1010: 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
Pells:
Which God showed you her undecided undecided
Una go dey use God as excuse for una SIMPlicity undecided undecided undecided
You dogged a Pump Action Bullet and you are here complaining
I rather born kidnapper than born a Simp like you undecided undecided
Spits on your soul angry

The SIMP just dogged an AK49 bullet grin grin grin cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by ACE1010: 7:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
Has she seen N3M before??
I don't even think her father has seen or earned that amount all through his career cry cry cry cry
Nonsense embarassed
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by BusinessPlan22: 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
DollarBuddy:

Lol... Are you serious? Kindly tell us How did you do it grin grin

I just did it bro.
Understanding woman na everything
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Revolva(m): 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
That girl is a slowpoke...3 million naira wedding for what?

Remain make Arise TV hiptv channels TV come carry the coverage of the wedding

Bastard nigerian girls that won't contribute to any relationship
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by dicckhead9(m): 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
You people will be having a bad dream n say the lord said undecided
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Goldbw122(m): 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

She want to rekt you, wedding day is just for a moment and marriage is for a life time so thank God for everything.. and move on..
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
Congrats bro. She showed her ass early for you. In your shoes, I'd be looking for a wife.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
Congrats bro. She showed her ass early for you. In your shoes, I'd be looking for a wife. If you said God showed her to you, you have to ask for clearer instructions. If she's the one God is showing you, then God will work His things out.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by kindlyheart: 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

if you don fucck her before, wetin you lose?
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by yomi007k(m): 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
Wapgod:

4 words
Wisdom equivalent to that of Solomon

grin

Baba...I no reach Solomon wisdom o.

I still dey learn.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by grandstar(m): 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong
My disagreement is not whether what she's seeking is too much but rather her feeling of entitlement. It's the feeling of entitlement that just to me.

Weddings are costly and that partly because they are treated as an extravagant celebration-a one in a lifetime event

A hall nowadays can easily consume 800k. We haven't spoken of the cost of serving the guests. There's also the wedding dress and suit.

Most weddings in Nigeria are divided into cultural and church-that is if they are Christians. The costs begins to balloon.

I think what you need after you have calculated costs should be reasonable and what you deem affordable. If it's 2m that you can afford, fix it at that.

You can also cut costs by doing the traditional now and postponing the church till many years in the future. What really matters is the court wedding and the document proving you're married.

Also, find people whose marriages were in trouble due it's extravagance and how paying off the bill made their lives miserable to talk sense to your fiancee.

If she doesn't want to be reasonable after all this, perhaps you should part ways. Marriage is do or die and not relationship. Her disposition now may be a glimpse of what's coming (Reax Proverbs 27:12)
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by mankan2k7(m): 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
My brother, I can't lie to u, run 4-40 for your life. God just made you dodge a bullet, no mind d yansh she carry.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by chatinent: 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
It pains me when people don't know when God answers their prayers.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Demmy03: 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
She will never give you peace in marriage,she will also flirt around with your rich friends..murife run,run..
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by MadarasBlade(m): 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
Exodora:
I have learnt to mind my business these days.
My brother’s babe that he just met this year is planing same, me looking at him like a mumu e go soon clear for him eyes.
Just the hall for the wedding is close to 3m. My mum told them to do it over there ‘USA’ but she insists that it must be in Nigeria that she wants her friends to be there.
Today she is in Dubai to visit one of her uncle or tomorrow in Canada to visit her brother and yet she is a student wonder how she study her books
The funny part is that her parents are long separated. My own na to pray for him since he is not working with his brain.

Oga, speak to your brother. What the heck is wrong with you?
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by vanvickie(m): 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
Where una dey see this kind girls from?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP / When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" / Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.