Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding (35106 Views)

She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Babydaddymateri(m): 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
Phewww.... The bullet nearly hit you
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by yomi007k(m): 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nemesis08:
I swear plenty wisdom dey ya brain. dash me some biko

Na experience give me wisdom and na suffer give me experience my brother.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by ojex004: 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
Mumu man, I believe it's gods and not God that shows her to you. Dey thr been asking us what to do when you should have ignored the stupid girl and moved on. Big red flag
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Nanalucky: 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
My little advice... Run from her.she has no investment plans...
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by GreenBetMoney: 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:
Hy guys, I don't know if you have been in this, my woman that agreed to be the mother of my kids as stated by her recently stopped talking to me, picking my calls because she needed a 3million naira marriage.

I told her please why not we do moderate and use the remaining for investment. She said no. The three million is even small.

When I asked her what will we use the 3million to do, she said to buy furniture for the home. Uptill now she doesn't pick my calls, reply my chat if not that no be God showed her to me I would have deleted her number off my phone but am still keeping it for a reason I don't even know.

We have been together for long, not until a friend of mine got married and I told her they did thier marriage not less than 300k, then she said it's a big lie.

You've been praying to God to show you the person that will destroy you. He just did.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by alizma: 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:
Hy guys, I don't know if you have been in this, my woman that agreed to be the mother of my kids as stated by her recently stopped talking to me, picking my calls because she needed a 3million naira marriage.

I told her please why not we do moderate and use the remaining for investment. She said no. The three million is even small.

When I asked her what will we use the 3million to do, she said to buy furniture for the home. Uptill now she doesn't pick my calls, reply my chat if not that no be God showed her to me I would have deleted her number off my phone but am still keeping it for a reason I don't even know.

We have been together for long, not until a friend of mine got married and I told her they did thier marriage not less than 300k, then she said it's a big lie.
How can u say God show someone who is pushing you to your grave to be your wife, Ok, do you have the 3 million or you know where you can borrow from?
If you have the 3m or you can borrow, oya go and do the wedding, we would sympathize with you when poverty come knocking at your door.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Handsomebb: 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
[/quote]God showed her to me I would have deleted her number off my phone but am still keeping it for a reason I don't even know.
[/quote]

Is okay God showed her abi with that kind of mind set she has.....Abeg go back and tell God that she is not for you.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Dudufay: 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

To every man that has not marry take this serious.

1. No woman will ever marry a man that not successful, so move on and invest in yourself
2. Take up a new skill that's lucrative and has great demand in the labour market.
3. Focus on building and upgrading yourself. Women are ONLY attracted to successful men however ugly they are.
4. Radio silence....Stop calling or chatting with her and maintain a radio silence but If you need to hang out, choose exotic spots and put them up in your status.
5. Look for a presentable casual female pal to go out with this would prevent you from being bored and a possible relapse

Marriage relationships should be for companionship..Not gold digging
Any woman that does not take away some burden from you is not sent by GOD. Rebecca became his wife of Isaac after she fetched water and feed the shepherd's sheep in her first encounter.
Sex is not the immediate purpose here but she was useful to the business and vocation of the shepherd (Fetching water from a deep well and rendering a service to the sheep's owner.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by guychidile: 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
And u are still there ,waiting for what?
Hod have revealed you what you dont know,how HE wants to safe you.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Munzy14(m): 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
Pells:
Which God showed you her undecided undecided
Una go dey use God as excuse for una SIMPlicity undecided undecided undecided
You dogged a Pump Action Bullet and you are here complaining
I rather born kidnapper than born a Simp like you undecided undecided
Spits on your soul angry
Character wey no dey Nairaland, them never born am grin
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by supereagle(m): 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

Red flags. I won't advice you on what to do.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Joe4real1988(m): 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
airminem:
She gives you something to do since you don’t have better things to do!
What did she give him to do?
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Shaoline4: 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
grin
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Joe4real1988(m): 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
Enskynelson:

Did the OP tell you he has no money? What if the guy is having like 100m and a big business out there which the lady is aware? Will u still say 3m is too much? Let the OP come and tell us his financial state to allow us know if the lady is reasonable or not.
Bro it's a man that should determine how things will go in marriage ceremony or after marriage, whether he has trillion or not ok. Who will bear the stress after marriage?
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Joe4real1988(m): 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
Toktee:
Imagine, one violated unsafe hole detecting for the man..... Chaiii
. The simp even say na God show him grin but God no tell you she will request for 3m wedding?
The op is not a man he just carry dik.
That's what happens when u give a woman the mantle of leadership in your relationship/marriage. The way they think is different from the way men think. Their thinking is based on infatuation while men's thinking is based on reality.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Joe4real1988(m): 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
Okere18:
O boy begin sing Jesus you love me too much ooo, 5oo much ooo...it almost happened to me but I ask her family to bring part of the money they want me to spend...that was how it all ended yet she is till not married and I have 3 kids already..I wish her well but I never get that kind bar to spend for wedding and I won't approve such for my daughters unless the man is willing...
A lesson to learn, OP. I don't like it when people try to do things to impress the society.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

Which one is "3million marriage"?

If what you wrote is the reply she gave you when you asked what the money will be used for, then I'm sure the problem is with you...

She said to "buy furniture"... Meaning she is already thinking about "after the wedding"

Abi them dey buy furniture for wedding?

@OP, read what you wrote again and accuse her correctly, if that's your aim

I guess it's sarcastic reply from her
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by alphaNomega: 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

The day you realise there is no god is the day you will start using your head properly.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
Absuchat:
Just thiri million?
Oga if you can't afford that kind of wedding, you are worse than an infidel.

Meanwhile, how much is seyi Tinubu's wrist watch again?

Everything isn't cruise.

I guess your statement is coming from a place of joke if it isn't then there is a problem.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by oxiide22(m): 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
Na wa o , some people na just 500k dem need to the traditional marriage and registry dem no see , person wey get head no get cap , the one wey get cap no get head to wear am ..

I pray we go get head & cap together..

My rib......

Who is this?
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Nnamaka1: 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

Are you sure it's the Almighty God that showed her to you? Because The blessings that come from God have a certain completeness about them and always bring us peace with contentment.

Please check very well before you enter one chance ooo
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Absuchat(m): 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

Everything isn't cruise.

I guess your statement is coming from a place of joke if it isn't then there is a problem.
We came for vawulence pro max
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
Absuchat:

We came for vawulence pro max

I see, then you are safe.

Enjoy sailor in your cruise ship....
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Freshgrace4life(f): 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

My rib......

Who is this?
Na person o , but na true , this life no just balance at all..
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Absuchat(m): 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

I see, then you are safe.

Enjoy sailor in your cruise ship....
grin grin
Imagine woman deciding for me how much I'm to spend in my wedding, when she is contributing nothing to it?

Otoro gbagbuo ya there
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
Absuchat:

grin grin
Imagine woman deciding for me how much I'm to spend in my wedding, when she is contributing nothing to it?

Otoro gbagbuo ya there

There is nothing to imagine, such should not come up in the first place.

Wait a minute @bolded intercontinental ballistic missile is it been thrown at me?

if yes, will be deploying Iron some, Iron Beam, David sling, Arrow head, S 400, Thaad, and Aegies, defense system to neutralize that threat....lol
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
Na person o , but na true , this life no just balance at all..

Hmm.

You are correct.

We just all need to place the right coefficients into the equation in order to make it balanced.

You have a good sense of humour I must say.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Freshgrace4life(f): 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
That's true ,thanks for the compliments..
ExudeLoveToAll:

Hmm.

You are correct.

We just all need to place the right coefficients into the equation in order to make it balanced.

You have a good sense of humour I must say.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Enskynelson(m): 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
Joe4real1988:
Bro it's a man that should determine how things will go in marriage ceremony or after marriage, whether he has trillion or not ok. Who will bear the stress after marriage?
It will amount to stinginess if the OP has 100m and cannot spent just 3m on his wedding even though he is the one in charge. To whom much is given, much is expected. Lastly, it is not unreasonable to mention 3m wedding if your man is more than capable for such. The demand is not unreasonable unless the OP doesn't have much money which he didn't say. The OP also mentioned that the lady said part of the money will be used for getting furniture for their house. I need to see the OP's account balance before I know how reasonable this is. tongue
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Stanley12328: 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
Oga no vex but you be MUGU!!!
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Absuchat(m): 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
grin grin

Nwannem, the missile wasn't for you....but for those vagina people

ExudeLoveToAll:

There is nothing to imagine, such should not come up in the first place.

Wait a minute @bolded intercontinental ballistic missile is it been thrown at me?

if yes, will be deploying Iron some, Iron Beam, David sling, Arrow head, S 400, Thaad, and Aegies, defense system to neutralize that threat....lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP / When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" / Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.