Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding (35063 Views)

She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Slurity(m): 10:40am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:
Hy guys, I don't know if you have been in this, my woman that agreed to be the mother of my kids as stated by her recently stopped talking to me, picking my calls because she needed a 3million naira marriage.

I told her please why not we do moderate and use the remaining for investment. She said no. The three million is even small.

When I asked her what will we use the 3million to do, she said to buy furniture for the home. Uptill now she doesn't pick my calls, reply my chat if not that no be God showed her to me I would have deleted her number off my phone but am still keeping it for a reason I don't even know.

We have been together for long, not until a friend of mine got married and I told her they did thier marriage not less than 300k, then she said it's a big lie.
Go to church to share testimony that God exposed the woman that could have ruin your life. That is not a wife but a waster. It is understandable that women want flamboyant wedding but when it get to the level of not picking your call because of insisting it must be 3m, then, that lady will ruin your life even if you a rich like Dangote. I am 20 years in marriage and talking to you from experience.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by 8stargeneral: 10:41am On Nov 11, 2022
God showed her real self to u...u HV to thank ur maker
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by dauntless15(m): 10:41am On Nov 11, 2022
What a foolish man grin the signs are extremely clear, she's doing this because you can't fund a wedding imagine what she'd do if y'all get married and you become broke, or you can't fund the lifestyle she wants, imagine what would happen then, carry your hand Kee yaself.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Ijb11: 10:42am On Nov 11, 2022
Thats A whorre not your fiancé run my brother never play with your finances with these women out there

You need a woman who will support you not the one that will wreck you. A lady like this will run away once you go broke
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by mrksquare: 10:52am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:
Hy guys, I don't know if you have been in this, my woman that agreed to be the mother of my kids as stated by her recently stopped talking to me, picking my calls because she needed a 3million naira marriage.

I told her please why not we do moderate and use the remaining for investment. She said no. The three million is even small.

When I asked her what will we use the 3million to do, she said to buy furniture for the home. Uptill now she doesn't pick my calls, reply my chat if not that no be God showed her to me I would have deleted her number off my phone but am still keeping it for a reason I don't even know.

We have been together for long, not until a friend of mine got married and I told her they did thier marriage not less than 300k, then she said it's a big lie.

She is not ready. One thing the Buhari administration taught Nigeria is to be frugal with money. There is life after wedding.

Mean while, since she is desirous of a 3 Million naira wedding, how much is she contributing to the said wedding preparation

Is she working ?
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by zakkxx: 10:57am On Nov 11, 2022
Why u no want get sense for this life! God is showing the Jezebel u will deal with and u are here talking rubbish! Run ooo! Let her use her money in short u no do again run!!
captaininiobong:

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

God is now showing you that it's time to run from her just like Jesus went through the midst his would be killers.
Guy just 'fled' asap

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by shem4soul: 10:59am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

Oga..I for say u b big mumu..

God does not force anyone on us, he gave us d freedom of choice...if u see that u guys re not in agreement...u share d grace in fellowship

I get similar issue as urs...mine I told her dat we should do small thing of about 300k..so that we can Japa together after d marriage...she no gree... saying we need around 500k+, and other expenses which I calculated..it was about a million plus...I just dey laugh for my mind say for this buhari regime...I will waste 1 million naira out of my life savings...not at all...

Bro, forget it...u will get a better lady that will appreciate what u Ve....

Don't go into debt because of any lady... better invest d money...some relationship won't lead to marriage...pls, don't b a SIMP

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Chrisceejay: 11:05am On Nov 11, 2022
God showed u ur enemy so that u can avoid her and u 're taking it the other way round. las las...

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Danisaint112(m): 11:07am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

"After the wedding if you go broke she will stop picking your calls, stop talking to you and in due time leave you."

Wedding is only for a day but marriage is for a lifetime.

Use your head. Give her same treatment and see her come back to her senses.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by JohnOkolo: 11:10am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

When I asked her what will we use the 3million to do, she said to buy furniture for the home. Uptill now she doesn't pick my calls, reply my chat[b] if not that no be God showed her[/b] to me I would have deleted her number off my phone but am still keeping it for a reason I don't even know.

It seems you serve qnd worship the SIMPle GOD cause i don't think Mother Earth will show u the fastest route to your grave bro.

Keep it up, this is just tge begining.

You will continue giving us the full gist as it unfolds
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by kwasoly(m): 11:11am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

How did God show her to you?
I'm waiting for ur response so I can give you the solution.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by RichAbujaGuy: 11:13am On Nov 11, 2022
@captaininiobong

Congrats on your immense blessing from God or the universe filtering this materialistic woman out of your life. May a frugal and level headed babe come thru the door for you that she exited very soon. wink
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by mikdaf: 11:17am On Nov 11, 2022
It's sadden that you're seeing red flag yet u wanna proceed.

One of the sign and gift of God is peace, any relationship that is not of God will give u bitterness.

The revelation you had was manipulated.
Thier are Godly altitudes u will see from a lady u will know it's God sent.

Read the book of proverbs 31:10-30 and u will see the quality of a virtuuous woman.

Please just let her go and find someone else.

She's a detector and will lead u to poverty in d nearest future...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:19am On Nov 11, 2022
How can God direct you to such a saucy lady?

You sure say na GOD or na the gods. Which one nah bros?
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by bennyflipy(m): 11:20am On Nov 11, 2022
ariesbull:
Dump her... Dude 509k is enough for wedding
Your brain dey work well grin
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Advancedman(m): 11:31am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

If you are sure and know for certainty then she is probably doing her last test for you on the subject however let her bring the 3 million naira QED.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by solla22: 11:34am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

Congrats...But one question.. which God show this one to you ?
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Havertz10: 11:41am On Nov 11, 2022
god showed her to me cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by GistFullGround: 11:42am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

Bro, you will suffer after signing the dotted lines with her. Flee from her!

A lady that wants an extravagant wedding is not for you. She should be the one telling you to save for the rainy day ahead.

Delete her number and have nothing to do with her. This is not your woman but if you must go ahead, please let us know after 7 years.

There are lots of good ladies out there; just search and you will find!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by osmobil5(m): 11:47am On Nov 11, 2022
Geovanni412:

Maybe na d ROD wey been speak to am after a good time in the other room.
grin it was a mind resetting event.... I see

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Joe4real1988(m): 11:51am On Nov 11, 2022
Pells:
Which God showed you her undecided undecided
Una go dey use God as excuse for una SIMPlicity undecided undecided undecided
You dogged a Pump Action Bullet and you are here complaining
I rather born kidnapper than born a Simp like you undecided undecided
Spits on your soul angry
Hahahahaha the guy mata tire me ooo. A woman that can not listen to her man on financial preservation is not worth wifing. A SIMple man will always look for a reason/justificationcheesy cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by mctech(m): 11:51am On Nov 11, 2022
H1. No problem in desiring even a N10m wedding. The issue is how much she is contributing to it.
2. In the early days of my courtship with my Deeper Life fiancee, we are asked to limit communication for a while. Why? When you gist with someone often especially during midnight calls, you may dream about them and claim that God showed her to you in your dreams.
So Bros, that your will of God claim, check it very well.
Even satan can reveal things to you, which you appropriate to God.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by teblu(m): 11:52am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

God showed her to you how, if I may ask?
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by rickleye: 11:52am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

Big Red Flag !!!
By the way God doesnt do match making again o.
This is what you should do
- Get 2 pieces of paper.
- One first paper draw up budget on how you get to Expenses N500,000. It’s one thing to hear another to draw up budget.

- One second paper write “ if N500,000 is not sufficient - let’s call it quits “

Send them both to her and wait for her response.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by IamtheTruth1(m): 11:53am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

She said " the 3million is small" ?

Ask am how much her papa use take marry her mama.

That lady would never contribute anything to the home once you marry her.

Sunday way go good, na from Saturday dem take dey know.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by lereinter(m): 11:54am On Nov 11, 2022
Which God showed you her?

Go and marry your level

Leave her for her level and if she no see that's none of your business

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by vickydevoka(m): 11:55am On Nov 11, 2022
Bro Jesus loves you. See as god take expose her. My cousin fiancée did same thing and he left her. Hers was too much demand and commands. Quit sharperly

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by doneback04: 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
U dey dating a billionaire babe and u want her to do things below her standard, grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by mctech(m): 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
3. The issue of money is one that will keep coming up in marriage. In fact, it is one of the causes of conflict in marriage. The situation of the country makes this a very important factor.
Even rich people are being smart as no one knows what will happen next.
If you are not compatible in your financial views now, how will you agree on the thousands of financial decisions that will come up in marriage? Don't let that girl ruin you.

4. Every lady out there knows that a committed boy friend is a treasure these days, let alone one proposing marriage.

For your fiance to stop communicating, my street mind is telling me that there is a rich guy in the shadows, who may only want to hit and run..
She is only comparing you to him and weighing her options. That is the only tenable reason why she is being unreasonable at this point, after knowing your pocket, dreams, and financial views/mindset all along.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by mctech(m): 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
5. When the guy breaks her heart, she will come back and ask for even a parlour wedding.

All I'm saying is, guy, use your head.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Do I Say "i Love You" In Edo Language? / When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" / Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.