Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding (35103 Views)

She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by symbianDON(m): 9:12am On Nov 11, 2022
That's not a problem na....tell her to wait for 10years...by then you would have gathered the money. The irony of it all is that she won't be willing to contribute even 1/10th of the money o

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by daddio(m): 9:12am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:
Hy guys, I don't know if you have been in this, my woman that agreed to be the mother of my kids as stated by her recently stopped talking to me, picking my calls because she needed a 3million naira marriage.

I told her please why not we do moderate and use the remaining for investment. She said no. The three million is even small.

When I asked her what will we use the 3million to do, she said to buy furniture for the home. Uptill now she doesn't pick my calls, reply my chat if not that no be God showed her to me I would have deleted her number off my phone but am still keeping it for a reason I don't even know.

We have been together for long, not until a friend of mine got married and I told her they did thier marriage not less than 300k, then she said it's a big lie.

Brother, God wouldn't show you what will kill or destroy you. You better start thanking your stars for letting you know what you are going to face in the marriage with her.

Stop messaging or calling her.

Kindly send her a message that you are calling it quits.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:12am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:
Hy guys, I don't know if you have been in this, my woman that agreed to be the mother of my kids as stated by her recently stopped talking to me, picking my calls because she needed a 3million naira marriage.

I told her please why not we do moderate and use the remaining for investment. She said no. The three million is even small.

When I asked her what will we use the 3million to do, she said to buy furniture for the home. Uptill now she doesn't pick my calls, reply my chat if not that no be God showed her to me I would have deleted her number off my phone but am still keeping it for a reason I don't even know.

We have been together for long, not until a friend of mine got married and I told her they did thier marriage not less than 300k, then she said it's a big lie.
lmao. God showed her to you how? You sure she no use jazz project herself to you? grin

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by bugatti02(m): 9:13am On Nov 11, 2022
Same God that showed her to you. Had just given you a sign, but you've failed to accept it and move on. God words can redirect a man. Run as fast as you can. There are over 1billion ladies in the world. Never do things with pity. It could be evil projection and not God...... with our current Nigeria economy any woman seeking to spend 3m on a wedding is a disaster waiting to happen.......... I have been there. (Peace)

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:13am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

Which one is "3million marriage"?

If what you wrote is the reply she gave you when you asked what the money will be used for, then I'm sure the problem is with you...

She said to "buy furniture"... Meaning she is already thinking about "after the wedding"

Abi them dey buy furniture for wedding?

@OP, read what you wrote again and accuse her correctly, if that's your aim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by clydecarson(m): 9:13am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

Dump her ass because you guys haven't even married problem of money has started...she doesn't love you all she wants is flamboyant lifestyle

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by timiade446(m): 9:13am On Nov 11, 2022
Pells:
Which God showed you her undecided undecided
Una go dey use God as excuse for una SIMPlicity undecided undecided undecided
You dogged a Pump Action Bullet and you are here complaining
I rather born kidnapper than born a Simp like you undecided undecided
Spits on your soul angry

Bro u Dey vex o undecided
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by advanceDNA: 9:13am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

Oga ...u have been allowing her have her way... thats why she thinks she can drag u to spend what u dont have.....na so some women be

This is redflag....a woman that puts her man under financial pressure to get unreasonable things....u go marry finish dey collect loan just to satisfy her

Becos God show u somebody doesnt mean she's the only person u can marry....God chose saul..he still fvcked up...blessed solomon..he still fvck up too.....

..so God choose someone doesnt mean they cant behave anyhow...if them behave any how..them see anyhow....

..make her see reasons why u cant spend such amount...if she no gree...no beg am.....let her go

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by ngadaAwo: 9:13am On Nov 11, 2022
Ireportlive:
Oga better use your money Jappa to Canada wey dey look for 1.5 million immigrants
shatap what do you know
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Franzinni: 9:13am On Nov 11, 2022
Let her go ... But still collect one for the road !

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by stasius: 9:13am On Nov 11, 2022
Run ooohh

Leave her. She will find the right man who will give her 3million naira wedding.. I hope she will be happy post wedding. That is what matters. Not after wedding she will be living with emotional abuse and steady emotional batter.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by kareemkamil(m): 9:14am On Nov 11, 2022
Na weytin u don start with na, & u must finish ham.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by sexydebo(m): 9:14am On Nov 11, 2022
Your fav show must be SIMP-SON

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by drunkpunk(m): 9:14am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

Please I'm only interested in how God showed her to you. Can you please enlighten me? Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by stasius: 9:14am On Nov 11, 2022
But if she is the one providing the 3 million Naira go ahead.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Gifty987(f): 9:15am On Nov 11, 2022
Ok
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by skj1377(m): 9:15am On Nov 11, 2022
She is poor in both mind and spirit get rid of her. You will soon be looking for N30million in the marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 9:15am On Nov 11, 2022
I hope its not your pastor that told you that she is your wife, move on guy. Go find yourself a submissive wife

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:16am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

Subtract your own budget from 3 million naira. Let her find the rest of the money.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Pwettylinda(f): 9:16am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

Run for your life that's a big red flag

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Humblegains: 9:17am On Nov 11, 2022
Some women sha. Oga, she's not ready for marriage. Leave her.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by chris51(f): 9:17am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

Which God showed her to you?
Don't be deceived. N3m wedding? Tell her to bring N1.5m first. This is a red flag for you. Forget her.

It means the ceremony is more important to her. Please put your foot down.
Good riddance to her bad rubbish. God will show you your real woman.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Sweetvie: 9:17am On Nov 11, 2022
It simple
Tell her to bring 1.5m and you'll add 1.5 grin
I don't even know why u guys will be stressing on wedding... Lowkey wedding is simply the best but no you guys will be doing wedding that las las after wedding you will now be paying debt undecided
If she can't understand you in this economy then she is not ready for marriage n she is not a wife material grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by kellyzaf(m): 9:17am On Nov 11, 2022
WantsandMore:
lol...Lol... why you dey involve God for this kain cap?

Abeg help me ask him oooo grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by chris51(f): 9:17am On Nov 11, 2022
chris51:

Which God showed her to you?
Don't be deceived. N3m wedding? Tell her to bring N1.5m first. This is a red flag for you. Forget her.

It means the ceremony is more important to her. Please put your foot down.
Good riddance to her bad rubbish. God will show you your real woman.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by jessylaurel(f): 9:18am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

You what's your budget? If it's the 300k you're thinking of sorry to say it won't be possible.

That's what you get when you want to marry a slay queen/ high maintenance babe. cool

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Enskynelson(m): 9:19am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

If you have plenty of money, it's not a bad idea doing a wedding of 3m. How much she is asking is really not the problem. The main issue is, what fraction of your savings is this 3m? Your post didn't state that u had no money o. It also didn't state u didn't have iinvestments The answer to those questions will determine if she is reasonable or not.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by kamalbob(m): 9:19am On Nov 11, 2022
Red flag on the kinda marriage you are going into

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Absuchat(m): 9:19am On Nov 11, 2022
Just thiri million?
Oga if you can't afford that kind of wedding, you are worse than an infidel.

Meanwhile, how much is seyi Tinubu's wrist watch again?
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by jessylaurel(f): 9:20am On Nov 11, 2022
Tokskob2008:

Lol, I was about saying this too. Let her contribute half while the man also do the same but then again she will say he isn't man enough to be requesting anything from her like it's written in the Bible that a man shall kill himself just to please his lady.

LOL... your comment is funny cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Geovanni412(m): 9:20am On Nov 11, 2022
osmobil5:

My brother...to tear the guy slap de hungry me....

God show him wetin?

Bros epp me ask the guy to explain how he got the message from God, that a woman who will soon drain the last water in his body, is his wife....

Some niggas shaaa

Maybe na d ROD wey been speak to am after a good time in the other room.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP / When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" / Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.