Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding (35004 Views)

She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by DaveHarry(m): 10:04am On Nov 11, 2022
Guy use ur head. And do not use d name of God in vain, not even in such useless matters. God does not show a man who to marry. God does not trust any woman ok?
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Emmanuel950(m): 10:04am On Nov 11, 2022
dettolgel:

Which one be the "mother of my kids...." why not the "mother of our kids...."? She self follow get the kids marriage na partnership no go assume unnecessary responsibility and die before your time.

If she wants 3 million naira wedding it is not a problem. Give her what you can afford and let her make up the difference.

Chikena... Let her pay the difference!

Nigerian men when will you guys start using your brian?
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by DropsMic(m): 10:05am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:
Hy guys, I don't know if you have been in this, my woman that agreed to be the mother of my kids as stated by her recently stopped talking to me, picking my calls because she needed a 3million naira marriage.

I told her please why not we do moderate and use the remaining for investment. She said no. The three million is even small.

When I asked her what will we use the 3million to do, she said to buy furniture for the home. Uptill now she doesn't pick my calls, reply my chat if not that no be God showed her to me I would have deleted her number off my phone but am still keeping it for a reason I don't even know.

We have been together for long, not until a friend of mine got married and I told her they did thier marriage not less than 300k, then she said it's a big lie.

Many guys are in deep shit today because they chose to ignore the redflags of their fiancée.. Don’t be like them. Marriage is forever.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by MadarasBlade(m): 10:05am On Nov 11, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Marriage happens ONLY ONCE in a lifetime. If you are gainfully employed and can afford a big wedding, go for it. Or you go for an average wedding. Leave low key wedding for people with low income. If you have the financial capacity yet wish for a wedding of 300k then maybe you are a stingy*man. Your woman should also assist if possible or if her tradition permits. If you both are compatible, then wedding finance should not cause break up, no one is perfect.

My friend shut it. You want a big wedding but can't contribute a single dime, is that not madness?
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by OnyeFely: 10:05am On Nov 11, 2022
God has given us the privilege to choose for ourselves life partners, so we should quit this narrative of God has shown me. If tomorrow everything goes wrong u will start blaming God. My belief.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:08am On Nov 11, 2022
GTF off you demented fooool. You sick*blind guys are always quick to quote me without reading what I type.
MadarasBlade:

My friend shut it. You want a big wedding but can't contribute a single dime, is that not madness?
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Makowonda: 10:09am On Nov 11, 2022
If she's really in need of 3 million naira wedding she should go to Pound road Aba or Idumota,Lagos.They sell high quality 3 million naira wedding there.You said you would've left her if not that God showed her to you.Who tell you say na God show her to you?Abi you no sabi say devil ma de show you wife?Make you no de deceive yourself O!
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by MadarasBlade(m): 10:09am On Nov 11, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
GTF off you demented fooool. You sick*blind guys are always quick to quote me without reading what I type.

I don't even have time for a demented, ugly and brokw fellow like you. Have a nice day, i doubt ugly people do tho.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by manduwem(m): 10:15am On Nov 11, 2022
God doesn't show anyone to anyone bro.
let's not cause confusion and blame God. God says he that finds, not he that saw in a dream (remember you can give yourself dreams and satan can too). why is it only in marriage we say God showed us? why didn't God also show you where to pick up dollars?

To your question,
God has made you see her real character that she'll be a drain pipe in future. you'll not have any investments or savings. any money coming in must be burnt up or you'll be hiding things from her.
Don't be misled in the name of love, breakaway you'll love again afterall if I'm correct she's not your first date (and even if she was, must you die because you Wana marry?)
a broken courtship is better than a marriage of regrets (depression and suicide marital cases started small small like this before escalating to news disaster)

that's my own opinion
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Nemesis08(m): 10:21am On Nov 11, 2022
I swear plenty wisdom dey ya brain. dash me some biko
yomi007k:
You better be celebrating.

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:23am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:
Hy guys, I don't know if you have been in this, my woman that agreed to be the mother of my kids as stated by her recently stopped talking to me, picking my calls because she needed a 3million naira marriage.

I told her please why not we do moderate and use the remaining for investment. She said no. The three million is even small.

When I asked her what will we use the 3million to do, she said to buy furniture for the home. Uptill now she doesn't pick my calls, reply my chat if not that no be God showed her to me I would have deleted her number off my phone but am still keeping it for a reason I don't even know.

We have been together for long, not until a friend of mine got married and I told her they did thier marriage not less than 300k, then she said it's a big lie.
She is not ready for marriage na. Don't you see it. If she is ready you will know.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by omeizajliberty: 10:25am On Nov 11, 2022
which of the God showed her to u biko?
since when begin put someone into debt bayi?
abi God dey tell u to run for ur life sir
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by DRCIC(m): 10:25am On Nov 11, 2022
God showed u someone that cannot live within ur means. Well done general overseer.
Note that God is not an author of confusion
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by almarthins(m): 10:26am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

Tell am bye bye!

Red flag be that o
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by teeshet: 10:26am On Nov 11, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Marriage happens ONLY ONCE in a lifetime. If you are gainfully employed and can afford a big wedding, go for it. Or you go for an average wedding. Leave low key wedding for people with low income. If you have the financial capacity yet wish for a wedding of 300k then maybe you are a stingy*man. Your woman should also assist if possible or if her tradition permits. If you both are compatible, then wedding finance should not cause break up, no one is perfect.
you what do want?
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by lomprico(m): 10:26am On Nov 11, 2022
Abeg no drag God into your foolishness
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by teeshet: 10:29am On Nov 11, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Use 50k celebrate your victory. Your ancestors are no sleeping.
are you cheap
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by teeshet: 10:30am On Nov 11, 2022
FashionCookie:
God no go fit show you who go give u headache. He's not an author of confusion.
Most Nigerian Christians don't understand the Bible...if not you no go make that statement.

cookie how much is your wedding
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by jagtinic: 10:31am On Nov 11, 2022
Since she wants 3m wedding, let her hustle the money out. Apparently she is thick in the head. How will that 3m wedding affect the home eventually. People you do not know will come and eat and you will never see most of them again. You already know who you want to marry if you are cool go on with it. But choose wisely.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by tiswell(m): 10:31am On Nov 11, 2022
Tokskob2008:

Lol, I was about saying this too. Let her contribute half while the man also do the same but then again she will say he isn't man enough to be requesting anything from her like it's written in the Bible that a man shall kill himself just to please his lady.
lwkmd grin
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by aklion: 10:31am On Nov 11, 2022
And you wan advice... Obviously you never matured for marriage. E don tey wey we no do again. This one isn't what you need advice for. 3 million for wedding even if na davido
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Lindakam: 10:31am On Nov 11, 2022
I totally disagree with you on this point. I and my now husband did a low-key wedding and we aren't poor. We felt that we could spend the money and other savings into buying properties which we did. It doesn't mean both of us are stingy; far from it.

I always tell anyone, it's not about the wedding it's about the marriage. That should be the focus. Don't let wedding preparations distract you from what is truly important.

And yes, finance can cause breakup

p.s if you want to do big wedding , please go ahead.

LilMissFavvy post=118298417:
Leave low key wedding for people with low income. If you have the financial capacity yet wish for a wedding of 300k then maybe you are a stingy*man
. Your woman should also assist if possible or if her tradition permits. If you both are compatible, then wedding finance should not cause break up, no one is perfect.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Williams150(m): 10:34am On Nov 11, 2022
Person wey want dry your blood finish with expenses na that kind girl God show you. You better ask 4 God forgiveness and thank your destiny that you didn't carry dry bone put 4 house. I celebrate with you brother..
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by osayuwamwen(m): 10:35am On Nov 11, 2022
Oga relax that's not yr destined wife to be, let her go now ooh otherwise u go suffer, run I repeat run from any woman wen like showoff
captaininiobong:

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by GorillaApp(m): 10:36am On Nov 11, 2022
Nazgul:
Sometimes I ask myself if it's a taboo for Nigerian girls to work, make money and spend on themselves rather than making unrealistic demands from men.

Just thank your stars that you haven't married her yet. Girls of such nature would watch you starve to death rather than spend their money on you.

My advice, let her be, block her everywhere and look for someone else. If you keep begging her to accept a smaller amount for the wedding she'll manipulate you and still make you feel like you owe her.
I can bet you the f00lish op will marry this girl still.
I don't know how dey breed nowadays men. They have lost that steel in them dat make them MEN!
Instead of op, to go one bar, order for chicken lap and a cold bottle of Heineken, him dey here dey talk rubbish

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:36am On Nov 11, 2022
Some men will still yab this guy yet fall mugu to this type of girl demand.

She doesn't love, she just want to do as her friends did, woman wey love you will not want to loose you.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Tunagee(m): 10:36am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

Did you say God showed her to you? You cant be serious, it was devil that showed her to you. You seem to be a devouted christian or moslem, God really loves you, and decided to let you know what you are going into, some men are not that fortunate cos they would have gotten married before discovering the jezebels. My opinion, though harsh, LET HER GO!!!!!!!
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by FashionCookie(f): 10:37am On Nov 11, 2022
teeshet:
cookie how much is your wedding
10million pere! tongue
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by praiseneo(m): 10:38am On Nov 11, 2022
You scatter the gist by mentioning God again
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Emmacy001: 10:38am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

Visit her and enquire why she's not picking,maybe something is wrong somewhere.
But if she insist on 3 million wedding,call it a quit.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by fitinwell: 10:38am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

Correct that delusional statement ..
Pls Go back to God again in prayer..
Read the Bible verse Amos 3:3
You have to serve God in truth and in Spirit.

If it is God... your wedding will not stress you... She is supposed to be your help meet not a burden...

Except you are deceiving ,.. maybe you are naturally the stingy type..

All i know .. your spouse is supposed to be a supportive and understanding partner.....

Goodluck
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Tegabadguy(m): 10:39am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

pls send her parking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Big Day / NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo / Osu-Caste System Is Taking The Love Of My Life Away From Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.