Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding (35099 Views)

She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Nonexisting1: 7:47am On Nov 11, 2022
She needed a 3 million naira marriage and na the same she will use the said 3 million to buy furniture for the home. Your story is incoherent. Go back and cook a better concoction before I take you serious.

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by lifenajeje(m): 7:55am On Nov 11, 2022
I don't understand ur post ..

Is the three million for wedding , getting an accommodation and furnishing it ?

Abi wetin concern furniture and marriage ..

Pls clarify so we know how to contribute ..

I will ask u one question ..

Since she came into ur life have you been more successful?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Streetmovement(m): 8:12am On Nov 11, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

God actually saved your ass because he knew this was not his own doings like you said.

Don't marry that mofo cuz if you do you'll suffer for 600yrs

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by BusinessPlan22: 8:55am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:
Hy guys, I don't know if you have been in this, my woman that agreed to be the mother of my kids as stated by her recently stopped talking to me, picking my calls because she needed a 3million naira marriage.

I told her please why not we do moderate and use the remaining for investment. She said no. The three million is even small.

When I asked her what will we use the 3million to do, she said to buy furniture for the home. Uptill now she doesn't pick my calls, reply my chat if not that no be God showed her to me I would have deleted her number off my phone but am still keeping it for a reason I don't even know.

We have been together for long, not until a friend of mine got married and I told her they did thier marriage not less than 300k, then she said it's a big lie.
Brother pls belive me.
I did my wedding recently, I spent 400k in all. Who I wan impress hello?
Nobody cares. You dictate how ur wedding should be after you have settle her family, if she nor gree. Better be wise

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Offpoint1: 9:07am On Nov 11, 2022
grin
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by sukkot: 9:07am On Nov 11, 2022
shocked cheesy fashi that woman and walk on by like my nigga isaac hayes said

the question here though is can you afford the 3 million ?
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by edunaragold(f): 9:08am On Nov 11, 2022
It's an excuse to marry another person bro, never thr less you guys won't end up, just leave her ok, if I were you use one eyes dey look for another better lady. If u like go do mumu dey beg her. Them no dey beg shit to smell.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by OgaDeyVex: 9:08am On Nov 11, 2022
Nawa o
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by McStoic(m): 9:08am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:
Hy guys, I don't know if you have been in this, my woman that agreed to be the mother of my kids as stated by her recently stopped talking to me, picking my calls because she needed a 3million naira marriage.

I told her please why not we do moderate and use the remaining for investment. She said no. The three million is even small.

When I asked her what will we use the 3million to do, she said to buy furniture for the home. Uptill now she doesn't pick my calls, reply my chat if not that no be God showed her to me I would have deleted her number off my phone but am still keeping it for a reason I don't even know.

We have been together for long, not until a friend of mine got married and I told her they did thier marriage not less than 300k, then she said it's a big lie.

Just imagine
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

now that you are seeing red flag, you won't run... tomorrow you will say marriage is a scam...whereas it is you who have made a wrong choice

9 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by olisefom: 9:09am On Nov 11, 2022
Go share testimony in church and move on.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by omoredia: 9:09am On Nov 11, 2022
3 million or 30 million?
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Ireportlive: 9:10am On Nov 11, 2022
Oga better use your money Jappa to Canada wey dey look for 1.5 million immigrants

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by BATified2023: 9:10am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

many of u will see fire n still willingly enter then later start blaming village people

So u can’t see that your so called fiancé is highly unreasonable,see if she can’t manage before she enters she won’t manage when she enters n things will b done with her own pace

I can bet she won’t cook anything for u if u give her 5k

U better use your head

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by edoairways: 9:10am On Nov 11, 2022
Tokskob2008:

Lol, I was about saying this too. Let her contribute half while the man also do the same but then again she will say he isn't man enough to be requesting anything from her like it's written in the Bible that a man shall kill himself just to please his lady.
They forget that a woman is a helpmate

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Awise09(m): 9:10am On Nov 11, 2022
Oga better hold on for now and rethink a either she is worth spending the rest of your life with, they were created to be help mate to make things softer not problems for men. I pity some men this days.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Oduduwa707: 9:10am On Nov 11, 2022
Dump the b!tch! angry

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by airminem(f): 9:10am On Nov 11, 2022
She gives you something to do since you don’t have better things to do!

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by harmargedon: 9:10am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

ditch the bitch bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:11am On Nov 11, 2022
asuraking:
Oga comot ur slipper,put am under your armpit,and runnnn 4 ur life.no look bak oooo.dat woman will suffa u, and may make u poor.
Did you not see where the maga said it is God that showed her to him?

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by joyandfaith: 9:11am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

Tell her to bring the money. You have seen the signs but you are here complaining. She wouldn't stop being materialistic after marriage.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by mecuries(m): 9:11am On Nov 11, 2022
your eyes has been opened by the God you serve....ditch her and find someone that wouldn't choke you

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by fredoooooo: 9:11am On Nov 11, 2022
Tell her to fund it ...

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Tunmise4real: 9:11am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

Pls my brother, don't be deceived by dream oo. even Satan take advantage of dream to connect wrong person to a serious person. God, can not connect a materialistic girl to U except you too are materialistic and a disobedient child. I advise you to pray very well with the help of genuine pastor before marrying her. She is manipulative and materialistic

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by EstateVerify: 9:11am On Nov 11, 2022
God showed her to you.

And she wants 3 million wedding undecided

The same God that gave you brains and common sense

You both don't deserve each other, she will give you problems, you sef will make her life difficult.

Please let her be

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by sophy17(m): 9:11am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

I am interested in knowing what you intend to do next.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by effort1: 9:12am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

That woman isn't from God. She is from the devil.

God wouldn't show you a liability and enemy of progress as a wife.

Go and do another prayer. Stop blaming your bad marital decision on God.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by michlins(m): 9:12am On Nov 11, 2022
Delete her number and use the money to fix your life. I don't know how God will show you the person who can not manage

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP / When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" / Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.