Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? (34377 Views)

Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) / Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? / Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by JackHamma1234(m): 11:56am On Nov 13, 2022
Oga best thing take a long vacation front he UK to Nigeria, claim you were deported or you want to move back to Nigeria. This could be about 6months... Don't tell your family. Her true nature will pop out. It maybe she is looking at your passport not you. Things change people change even the environment where people are change them.
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by FuckTheMod: 11:56am On Nov 13, 2022
humility101:
I met this lovely lady (30 yo) online 2 months ago. She is in Nigeria and I’m in the Uk. We have been actively chatting, phoning and having lots of facetime. She’s got all they qualities I need in a wife. She has also gone to see my peeps once and they said nice things about her.

I’m planning on wedding her this Christmas and she can join me immediately (UK can be very lonely without a partner) on a dependent visa.

But sometimes I pause and ask myself, I hope I’m not rushing this whole thing? I hope she is not pretending to be nice? I hope she truly loves me? I hope she is not seeing me as a means to japa? A lot of questions going through my mind. This is marriage and I don’t wanna make mistakes.

Advice me please.

If she's a virgin, then you can risk it but if not, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.

A LADY IN HER 30s IS PROBABLY BROKEN AND DAMAGED AND COULD HAVE BEEN PASSED AROUND LIKE FOOTBALL. SUCH LADY WOULD BE DESPERATE AND WOULD PUT ON ANY SHOW JUST TO HOOK AND ATTRACT A MAN.

HIGH BODYCOUNT MATTERS
HIGH BODYCOUNT COMES WITH A LOT OF MINDSET AND EMOTIONAL DAMAGES.

MY ADVICE

Spend some extra cash to find out about her.

- What she does daily
- Her very close friends
- Her family
- Her past and history
- IF POSSIBLE, FIND OUT WHAT IS ON HER PHONE .... THIS VERY EASY...

KNOW THE TRUTH AND IT SHALL SET YOU FREE.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Kingdollar28(m): 11:57am On Nov 13, 2022
humility101:
I met this lovely lady (30 yo) online 2 months ago. She is in Nigeria and I’m in the Uk. We have been actively chatting, phoning and having lots of facetime. She’s got all they qualities I need in a wife. She has also gone to see my peeps once and they said nice things about her.

I’m planning on wedding her this Christmas and she can join me immediately (UK can be very lonely without a partner) on a dependent visa.

But sometimes I pause and ask myself, I hope I’m not rushing this whole thing? I hope she is not pretending to be nice? I hope she truly loves me? I hope she is not seeing me as a means to japa? A lot of questions going through my mind. This is marriage and I don’t wanna make mistakes.

Advice me please.

In everything you do in life as a black man bro,

Never you invite your wife, girlfriends or concubine abroad to stay with you....else, you shall live there regret it..

Speaking out of experience!!
#research more on this first bro

*Peace!
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by CaptMarvel(m): 11:58am On Nov 13, 2022
humility101:

Advice me please.

let someone, an independent person do a background check on her for you. If you are satisfied with the result you can go ahead. There's nothing to be afraid of, neither is their anything to be hurry of.

More so and also Even the Lady might be a nairaland and seeing all these too might give her some sense of tightening up her security against her shenanigans if there's any, so what do you do, You Should Pray to God.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Bigdiddo(m): 11:58am On Nov 13, 2022
You met my babe wey I been don dey knack for 5 yrs, she pretends for u and u wan con marry her japa with her??

Bro after u marry her and japa with her, anytime she visits naija she will definitely still come back for my prick.

Get sense man!!
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by STENON(f): 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2022
@Humility101, Marriage is not determined by how long the relationship last,
but how best you both happily live together after wedding.

The same Nairalanders advising you not to marry her are the same set of people who would go behind you and marry her.

Please marry her and start the life journey with her.
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Treasuredgift(f): 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
I have always being taught, that one of the test of a true partner, is the PEACE test.
Thats after you have passed the GOD test.

Go to God first. He is the author of marriage. Marriage is a beautiful thing, when you involve the creator of it, into it.
At least it gives you the peace and confidence to know where to take your fears, when the going gets tough.

Simply ask God to show u if the lady is your wife. And if she isn't, then he should lead you to the right one.
Or ask God to hinder the marriage, if she isn't the right one.

Or you can rather ask God to show you who the lady truly is. Fast and pray if need be. Don't forget that who you marry makes or mars you.

The quality of your life in 10 years time after marriage, determines on the personality you marry.
Don't forget. The journey is too far.....even if you have planned to use the divorce route in case it gets bad.
Divorce should never even be an option. Just do right.
After you are sure it is Good leading you.....then check if you have peace. Do you feel peaceful when u think about her, or is there a sudden fear that grips your heart

NB: many comments here will advise you to leave her. ( most, are from supposed misogynist, that don't want to hear or see any lady being happy)
You know the right thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
Oche211:
Abort that mission.

You will regret it. Kai, this girl want to carry you handicap
hahahahahaaaaa bet9ja don finish you
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by falcon01: 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2022
Itzurboi:
Trust me, she won't change... She would only activate other plans while codedly watching if the Op is trying to checkmate her...
if the OP is smart enough, he would See right through her hypocrisy
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by falcon01: 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

You are a wise man!
lol, Ok
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by DukeNija(m): 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
humility101:

Advice me please.

Where in the UK are you? I could link you up with someone doing really well and godly around Kent/London.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by plantainbender(m): 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2022
Baba say na 'she's for us' sad sad

shege45:
let me advise u. When coming back, surprise her, dnt let her know you are coming back. Once you see her, check her phone then you will know if she is only for you. If she says her phone is private and doesn’t give you, just knack am den free am, Cus shez for us
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Starz825(m): 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
humility101:

Advice me please.

Have you spoken to your creator about it?...
You dey here dey call nairalanders...

Ba eleda eeh soro...talk to your Maker ...make he direct your path
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Pastorjohn2: 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
humility101:

Advice me please.

You people think marriage is a joke like dating?
How can you know someone for just 2 months and conclude she's the person you're ready for marriage.

You would think it's a child that is asking this question but it's a matured man.

You're not ready at all.

I can never see my marrying a woman I have known for a few months.

A minimum of 1 year

I must see your worst and your best as a human being

She will use you to japa

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
Hafizah:
Despite the fact that some women who join their spouses outside Nigeria tend to change and become something else, there are still good women out there, if you feel 2months is early enough, then give it time to get to know each other. Long years of courting does not also determine a perfect marriage. People change, guys keep on searching for the perfect lady forgetting that they need to work on themselves too. Well, considering the fact that she knows you are outside the country means she knows she can have a good life and she would be meek and sweet. OP why dont u employ your parents or relatives to make a background check on the said lady. If she is good, people will speak for her. All the same I wish you the best. Some girls can be lucky sha, having been searching for someone who will take me out of this country. I promise to be the most loyal and supporting wife as long as you dont change from the person I use to know. OP abeg connect me na

Chai. You ladies made this men to wise up.
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by abimic(m): 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
Don't be desperate to rush into marriage having only known the lady for barely two months in a distance relationship at that.

Tying the knot with a woman entails lots of things, have you sought the face of God? have you met her family members once ? Have you checked their family history? Have you taken time to see how she handles anger? Have you taken time to see how she handles rejection, low time amongst others? Have you checked compatibility? Do your goals align? Don't be carried away by beauty and sweet talks of women, remember the book of proverbs 5 vs 3. Take your time and follow up with diligence.

Marriage isn't something you rush into. Take your time, get to know her well, spend quality time around her and stop this unnecessary effuse you're giving like a baby.

Gather your emotions and take steps like who is going to settle down.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by gigdip999(m): 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
I was suppose to marry a certain girl like 7years ago. After 3months in the relationship she couldnt hide her true self. She is hot tempered, highly over jealous, we fight almost everyday. Please dont get me wrong here, what i mean is try to no her better and longer. Dont rush into marriage cos its for life, or is it because ur family is pressuring u or u are seeing ur friends getting. Shine your eyes 95% of 9ja girls no be am. If u can get a real prophet to check her for u, that will be cool

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Hafizah(f): 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
Chenult:

Chai. You ladies made this men to wise up.
There are still good people. I am one
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
baby124:
Don’t take advise from anyone that abbreviates their words. There are teenagers on this platform who believe they are old enough for marriage and try to advise their fathers and mothers. The only way you can decide if someone is for you is to spend time with them.

Go to Nigeria, fly her over for a visit, go to vacation together. Go with an open mind and give it 6 months to a year. Don’t waste too much time, most girls have multiple suitors. She should also be expected to keep her options open because you have not expressed your intentions to marry her yet! What if you decide she’s not for you

Hum. But why is she not going for the other suitors?

Just asking o.
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by oluwafynest(m): 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
Bro. You have gotten your answer already. My friend was in a similar situation. Just come down and surprise her. Don't tell "ANYONE*...find out her location discreetly and go meet her there. Tell her you want to check something on her phone and go straight to WhatsApp.

If she drops her phone for you to check..wife her.

If she doesnt, SEARCH CONTINUES (block her straight and (DONT SIMP)

Last advise.I know she will fail this test, I can stake my balls . when your search continues, don't ever tell a Nigerian girl you are UK based.

When this is done. Come and thank me through this account

First bank.

I wish you well bro
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by markjay23(m): 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2022
teeshet:
you sef collect?

Omo I collect wotowoto. E nearly make me craze. When I don finally dey get my sheet back together. The Demon call me again dey apologize. I jump am pass

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by emmadejust(m): 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2022
All this evil genius here on nairaland spoiling someone futures & hopes is bad, if it your sister he mean to settle down with will you say all this rubbish to change his mind.

Every thief pretend innocent until when caught in the act ..
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
Hafizah:
There are still good people. I am one

But this was what others said, until they got over there?
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by optm(m): 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2022
humility101:

Advice me please.

what are these so qualities you are talking about?
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by jojothaiv(m): 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
Tonypen247:
Men are prisoners of their mindset.
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by peacefulhome(f): 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
humility101:

Advice me please.

You can wife her in December , only if she can pass your prank test. Search for realiable pranker on Facebook, they are several of them who will want to help you out. Be sure you are not wasting your money without divine love from her end.
Majority of ladies , once they hear abroad , love must show face. They just want to move out of this country by all means. So be wise

How do you prank?
Login to face book and get enough information as regards.such.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by plantainbender(m): 12:25pm On Nov 13, 2022
Chief, go to God in prayers; get to know her more.

Don't be a SIMPle man that believes anything and everything - Proverbs 14:15 (NIV) - be that prudent dude that's careful with every step to take.

humility101:

Advice me please.

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Teejayadex: 12:25pm On Nov 13, 2022
Tell her you can bring in someone with different surname into UK, and you don't even want to settle in UK after study, that you want to come home and do business after school because you don't want to go far from your family .

She will give you proper intro in less than a month
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Taiwo20(m): 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2022
Wait a year more.

Think about this when sober...
Get drunk, think about it again.

Then, you will know exactly what to do
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by pocohantas(f): 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
GEEBITE:
My friend is in a deep dark place now. One of the most heart rending stories of this manner. He left for UK same day we finished high school with us feeling like we have been left behind. When we got reunited in 2009 after I moved to UK,he was in a mess and has wasted about 15years of his life as a result of mixing up with wrong folks. Through a well heeled classmate of ours we were able to get him to fix his life again and he started doing well running an auto garage.
He took the advice of his mum bringing a girl in from Nigeria. Now his world has crumbled again. DNA has revealed the child he thought was his is for another man. He lost it totally and that has led to him losing his house to that lady and mounting debts in mortgage and compulsory family upkeep has led to mental breakdown. How can a life crumbled twice before 50. It is really a sad one.

This is much. I hope he has a good support system because this can push someone to suicide.

In a situation where the child is not for the man, shouldn’t that tilt judgement to his favour?

Omo! His case is serious. The woman no try at all. When you know where someone has been, you try not to be the reason they lose hope in humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by generalwo(m): 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
baby124:

She’s the problem. But you who brought in a woman, got her pregnant, did not marry her and wanted her to suffer with you! You must have a high and advanced delusion.
.... It seems termites are eating your brain.... U didn't read my post well... I was doing well until she came into my life... Or u didn't see the part where i typed that after she left, I'm beginning to pick up again??

Have you not seen wealthy men who went broke after they met the wrong women?

Always quick to attack but slow to use your sense.....

You're here criticizing people for giving birth out of wedlock when you were born in the same manner.... Ekuke

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2022
humility101:

Advice me please.

Sorry in advance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Guys And Their Lies / My Wedding; You Are All Invited. / How Did Porn Impact Your Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.