Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,414 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

My Ex Wants Me Back - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants Me Back (32961 Views)

My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by bluefilm: 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2022
Honchoslim16:
I don't go back to my Vomit... No matter how sweet or attractive it is!

Actually, no vomit in this life looks attractive.

Once a vomit, always a disgusting vomit.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Konjiboii: 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2022
This reminds me of one chic I been dey toast for PH that year,she no pass 5'3 but they carry body when pass her,yansh just full everywhere her boobies na standard edition, matter of fact na because of her I kon get a particular spec of breast I like.omo after this babe fashi me for one manchi when deceive her with marriage na so she kon dey wan form "where were we" with me.based on who I was na so I enroll her for FWB and she was fine with it, because she sef know say she fvck up and can't stay away from my sugarcane.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by fikayormi(m): 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2022
Accept her back and bang the hell outta her puzzy

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Jemex003: 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
Messi1:
I broke up with this lady two years ago and forgot about her.. Since then she has never crossed my mind as anything important.

Last two weeks i saw a message popped up my WhatsApp from a new number, i replied and we started chatting. She has sent me "I miss you" and "I still love you" several times.

This girl said she wants us to get back together and her pushing me to get back to her is frustrating me.

How do I avoid this lady without hurting her?

Go untie her where you tied her bro cuz it’s not easy for ladies to come back with I still love you

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Messi1: 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
BigCowHornn cool cool cool
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by InvertedHammer: 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
Messi1:
I broke up with this lady two years ago and forgot about her.. Since then she has never crossed my mind as anything important.

Last two weeks i saw a message popped up my WhatsApp from a new number, i replied and we started chatting. She has sent me "I miss you" and "I still love you" several times.

This girl said she wants us to get back together and her pushing me to get back to her is frustrating me.

/
Open her WhatsApp message.

Click on the 3 dots at the right top corner

click "More"

click "Block"

Summary: She is blocked from contacting you again in WhatsApp.

Thank me later.

I AM TIRED OF SAVING SOULS ALREADY!!!

/

6 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by shantti(m): 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:
Then go back to her!
You want to say no without hurting her?
Here is how to do it.
Invite her to your house over a weekend.
Spend time together.
Take her shopping.
Knack her very well.
Get her pregnant.
Visit her parents.
Put a ring on her finger.
Invite your friends, hers and her pastor.
Then say no.

Don't forget to update us.

Satan is currently jotting in her notebook, she wants to learn how to be more wicked from you

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Olam09(m): 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
Messi1:

Block am!
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by shantti(m): 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
wink

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Konjiboi: 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
Why did both of you breakup in the first place?

Did she cheat on you?
Did she leave you for another man?
Did she leave because you were poor but now doing well?
If any of these, NEVER EVER accept her.

If the breakup was your fault, you may want to accept her.

PRIMARILY, if you no longer want her regardless of who was at fault, politely tell her you've moved on. Even if you don't have a woman in your life, don't accept her out of loneliness. Have an abundance mindset as a man. The right one for you will come.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by DMerciful(m): 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2022
Why did you break up with her initially?

Are you in a relationship now?

Do you still have feelings for her?
Messi1:

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Ulforex: 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2022
Zarzah:
I can relate also, I had to run for my life
lolz
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Eyanbahose: 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2022
Move on!

Get this Oraimo powerbank and be free from power issues

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Senator777: 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
Another SIMP
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Kayyus09(m): 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
You're free to hurt her bro, before she hurt you.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Glink2018(m): 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
The lady still likes your cucumber so she needs more of it in her life...perhaps she hasn't seen any cucumber like that from guys...so, she has come back for more....

But on the contrary, she might come fir a revenge mission...fear ladies... after two years. Someone that loves you will not leave you for two years before she comes back...anyway it comes.. My brother, take responsibility

Naija women are so deadly..deadlier than an anaconda.. Fear them.

I use to see ladies in one of these witch doctors along my place. Different ladies every time...to consult. Fear women. Oh

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by James289(f): 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ex stands for an Example of what not to look for in your next gf.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
Messi1:

How many threads have you seen from women about how to let men down easy?

Just block her.

Simple.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by udemzyudex(m): 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
Messi1:

Use the block button
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by sylve11: 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ulforex:
Congrats bro . I will gladly accept her back, it shows your type are rare in the dating game.

Ask her to do a test in any reputable clinic make sure you go with her, before you have any thing sexually with her....

Sex dey pain you. embarassed cool
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2022
yinkeys:

You’re her last option lol
Especially after being dumped by others
Be wise

Put it this way.. She wants to come back after being a sperm depository. grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Stricher: 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2022
You still love that pussy and that's for sure.If the issue you guys had is reconcilable then try her out.No mean say make you loose guard oo.Weigh her Bleep up personally...Will taking her back help your mental health?Thats if you know what I mean.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Ak47young(m): 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2022
Run
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by yinkeys(m): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Put it this way.. She wants to come back after being a sperm depository. grin
Nasty
cheesy
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Honchoslim16(m): 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
bluefilm:

Actually, no vomit in this life looks attractive.

Once a vomit, always a disgusting vomit.
I know man!
Just some kind of irony...

Like a pilot being scared of heights... Haha

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Johel(m): 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
Messi1:

She has tasted others and saw that u were actually better after she don chop shit tire from other niggas...make sure she goes for STI and HIV test before you accept her back...your ex ain't your enemy but u gota be careful.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by doneback04: 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
Messi1:

Facing the same issues right now, lady I broke up with July this year after several months she sent me a emotional birthday message because last week was my birthday even when I have cut tie with her by deleting anything concerning her out of my phone saying she still loves me and would never forget me, now she is saying that she wants me back as a friend that will should just be original friends and I should pls accept her back on Facebook, now am avoiding anything chatting with her because she will never drop a message without bringing back memories I have forgotten, and those memories is something I don't want to remember or talk about now.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Naustine(m): 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
Messi1:

Ask yourself why she came back after two years.... She must have tried many guys and got used and dumped, then she remembers u... probably you're a nice guy kinda person.. she didn't miss u neither does she still love u.. my people say if I no see where to place your hand u go place am for knee.. brother keep her at arms length.. one babe did same to me... thinking I'm still the nice guy softhearted guy. She couldn't believe what I've turned to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by HomeTutorsPro: 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

shantti:

Satan is currently jotting in her notebook, she wants to learn how to be more wicked from you

I laugh Buharically.
Tell her that I'm still accepting apprentices.
You get a free visa to North Korea as your referral commission.
Plus a job as Kim Jong-Un's personal barber and tailor.
You'll love the job.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by favour32(m): 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
Girl/woman dem nor dey love but self interest.
Second journey nai kill Mungo Park.

Block am ASAP or you regret for life!

When she leave you,she nor send weda your feelings dey affected.

Bone am.

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by frozen70(f): 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
Messi1:

Its not a difficult thing

In as much as you know that you don't want her again

Just ignore her request, keep a chat with her on a low level

She will give up, so far you will not do the mistake of sleeping with her again or going on outing with her

In another words avoid both of you seeing each other

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by backtovillage: 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
Tell her you are broke simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) / Careers Of Women That Turn You Off As A Man? / My Girlfriend Is Shocked That I Don't Know My Neighbour's Name For 2years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.