Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,810 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

My Ex Wants Me Back - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants Me Back (32964 Views)

My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by seunayantokun(m): 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
Isn't it because you are always available?
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by adecz: 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
Christmas ✨✨✨ is around the
corner and she doesn't want to be
stranded with no sponsor..

Tell her to give you till January to think
about it, since you are yet to recover from
the hurt☺️☺️☺️☺️

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by CDCEO001: 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
What kind of question is this? Did you ask us how to break up with her 2 years ago? Sorry if you dont know how to say no to what you dont want.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Medianna(f): 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
swiych:
Bro, I don't know how to advise u, but my ex just bought me iPhone 14 plus, so in whatever u do, never ignore ur ex, always maintain good and healthy conversation with her unless she's evil or married.
Olonger!
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by PopsiAde: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
Why did you break up with her in the first place?
You can always hold on to that as the reason you can't get back with her.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by tfelicityk(m): 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
You need to be contented. If you have another lady you are dating let your ex know about it. She will cease all the pranks she is using.
Except your eyes and brain is lingering on what you used to do to her then.

My brother say No...
Forget this sympathy stuff...
You want to chop again ni

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Bizzyliss(m): 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
They don send her to come kill u o

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by ponyonm: 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
Messi1:
I broke up with this lady two years ago and forgot about her.. Since then she has never crossed my mind as anything important.

Last two weeks i saw a message popped up my WhatsApp from a new number, i replied and we started chatting. She has sent me "I miss you" and "I still love you" several times.

This girl said she wants us to get back together and her pushing me to get back to her is frustrating me.

How do I avoid this lady without hurting her?

What happened to the block button on your phone? Block and idiot today and have your peace.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by cooooooks(m): 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
"Hey, thanks for reaching out. We broke up for a reason and I have moved on. I sincerely wish you the best".
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Chemlite: 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2022
A movie is different from real life experience @JASONJnr

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Fadafada231(m): 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
Zarzah:
I can relate also, I had to run for my life

Girls and their manipulation,
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by dnawah(m): 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
Messi1:
I broke up with this lady two years ago and forgot about her.. Since then she has never crossed my mind as anything important.

Last two weeks i saw a message popped up my WhatsApp from a new number, i replied and we started chatting. She has sent me "I miss you" and "I still love you" several times.

This girl said she wants us to get back together and her pushing me to get back to her is frustrating me.

tell her u have been taken by an army officer.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Doctortest: 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Love is really hard to comprehend.....

Just imagine.....After two fvcking years,the banny wanna come back?

Well,it clearly means she has tried other options just like someone aforementioned,but it seemed none of them worked out...Then she thought perhaps you were the best and must had learnt her lesson..

My input here is that,if you still love her, accept her back bro.........But use your brain......

Nairalanders must be wondering why I haven't been bashing and insulting people of late grin. But they won't understand that I don change finish via say I don see how life really be sad

Hahaha this guy off me ! U don see as life be now abi ..no be by galadimma ..Omo my ex who I broke up with like a year ago has been begging me like some 4 months on and off now ..Omo this girl Na my spec the most beautiful of all my babes but then she fall my hand las las as my new babe fumble I went back baba there’s a tin people learn when truly the lost someone and had a second chance .omo dem go wan kiss your feet sef cos I be correct big boy she sef know as E dey go

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by MiaBeer(m): 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
Messi1:

Tell her you’re now a monk and no longer do jigijigi.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by osazsky(m): 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
Messi1:

its been over 2 years have u not moved on sir..wat happens to the girl who has always been by ur side in this 2 years..how holes take they think baffles God..so u done share puna for all edo boys believing that there is always a simp waiting for u that u can always fall back on onnce u play ur pity game
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by aquame: 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
Woman don't love man, egungun be careful na express you they go.
Messi1:

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by lereinter(m): 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
Wetin cause the separation

What has she been doing

Your story no full

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Walexy96: 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2022
JASONjnr:

This is totally a wrong submission of how thinks truly works...

If this is true love, it will eventually stand...

I've seen a video of a lady who married a man and they divorced for 20yrs and got back and remarried.

We keep pushing away our luck.

@OP, if you do not want her, you should tell her, there's no way to tell her that it won't hurt her.

It's better to do it now that it is early than to play along.

Just tell her that you have moved on and now have a serious relationship that you adore and wouldn't want to destroy it for nothing.

And tell her you'd love to block her.

He should just post picture of any girl on his status… The whole situation will be in his end, to decide, how more politely he want to tell her.

She must react to that picture.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Starz825(m): 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2022
Op has never been real with his threads....
They all fake experiences and write up

But what's baffling is that people go still comment like say na real grin
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by SILVERLINES: 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
Messi1:

you are a stupid nigga for bringing this nonsense to disturb our time
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Hassanmaye(m): 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Love is really hard to comprehend.....

Just imagine.....After two fvcking years,the banny wanna come back?

Well,it clearly means she has tried other options just like someone aforementioned,but it seemed none of them worked out...Then she thought perhaps you were the best and must had learnt her lesson..

My input here is that,if you still love her, accept her back bro.........But use your brain......

Nairalanders must be wondering why I haven't been bashing and insulting people of late grin. But they won't understand that I don change finish via say I don see how life really be sad
Lol
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by a0000000z: 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
Messi1:

E be like say you no like extra pussy at your disposal oh! angry

Keep it and Bleep it grin
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by RichAbujaGuy: 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2022
"I broke up with this lady two years ago and forgot about her.. Since then she has never crossed my mind as anything important."

You have spoken well Bro Op, no need for deep analysis from the resident NL clinical psychologists on this topic for discussion, including myself.

And much respect for letting her down easy a 2nd time. You are a class act! wink
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by KoolBigk(m): 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2022
Is your block button not working or your hand is pausing?...You keep entertaining her and running here to ask for help. You are here to just come whine us, right?
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by litaninja(m): 11:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
Shine the kongo and block the b1tch
Messi1:

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by staneless(m): 11:31pm On Nov 13, 2022
Messi1:

Omo, no think am...na finish she wan finish you kpata kpata
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by jamesversion: 11:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
Messi1:

Block her nau. Abi your WhatsApp version does not have block option?? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by advanceDNA: 12:31am On Nov 14, 2022
Messi1:

Japaaaaaa......
She's coming with a problem that needs solving...either money or pregnancy...delete her number, block her everywhere

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Eluala(m): 12:39am On Nov 14, 2022
Are you going back to your vomit? Well it depends on the circumstance surrounding your initial break up. No need for sentiments in making life defining decisions like this one.

Look before you leap.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by maziude: 1:09am On Nov 14, 2022
Messi1:

“Thank you for showing interest in me, however, I must reject your proposal. I no longer have feelings for you. If you continue on this path of pressure, I will have no option than to block you.
Peace”

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by swiych(m): 1:21am On Nov 14, 2022
Medianna:

Olonger!
Nor vex, I nor understand ur langua
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by opera1(m): 6:15am On Nov 14, 2022
Ronaldo treatment await you IF you go back to her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) / Careers Of Women That Turn You Off As A Man? / My Girlfriend Is Shocked That I Don't Know My Neighbour's Name For 2years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.