Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

My Ex Wants Me Back - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants Me Back (32965 Views)

My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Greattestman: 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
Medianna:
And if your gf get that kind of gift to her ex. Oga leave sentiment. What will you think? Be honest
Do you love your bf like that?
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by swiych(m): 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
Medianna:

And if your gf get that kind of gift to her ex.
Oga leave sentiment. What will you think?
Be honest
This question nor get answer o, but na wen ur current bf nor dey try u go begin reason ur ex.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by achimendy(m): 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
Manson1:
Did i hear you say how do u avoid this lady without hurting her?

Someone you've not been together with for over 2years and probably might have tried other options and saw that none worked out, then she remembers you and feels you were better and could come back into ur life at any point in time. Why not ask yourself if the other ppl she tried had worked out, will she have come back to you?... Accept her and learn the hard way since u guys have decided not to be principled in certain things........

Are you about starting your building project? see our live thread for our ongoing building construction project of a 3-bedroom bungalow in Oron, Akwa Ibom... Link in my signature

That guy is a big idiot, he will definitely learn the hardway.

When a woman comes back to you after a long time just know that all her other options has failed.

E go clear for him eye very soon.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Medianna(f): 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
swiych:

This question nor get answer o, but na wen ur current bf nor dey try u go begin reason ur ex.
If I were you i will ask questions.
I'm not saying she has hidden motives but it doesn't seems look right
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Medianna(f): 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
Greattestman:
Do you love your bf like that?
Its not even about love its about integrity
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by swiych(m): 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
Medianna:

If I were you i will ask questions.
I'm not saying she has hidden motives but it doesn't seems look right
The girl is very rich, she's oversea, it really means nothing to her. Me I dey naija, she say she just remember say I never ask her anything since she dey abroad. Hope u understand now?
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Medianna(f): 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
swiych:

The girl is very rich, she's oversea, it really means nothing to her. Me I dey naija, she say she just remember say I never ask her anything since she dey abroad. Hope u understand now?
Hmmmm
It is not right!
Something she can't be proud to tell her man she did that for you.
Or lets assume you're dating someone else you can't tell your babe Your ex got you even a touch light phone talk more of an iPhone..
Oh common na..
Its not like someone is on a sick bed and she helped
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by swiych(m): 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
Medianna:

Hmmmm
It is not right!
Something she can't be proud to tell her man she did that for you.
Or lets assume you're dating someone else you can't tell your babe Your ex got you even a touch light phone talk more of an iPhone..
Oh common na..
Its not like someone is on a sick bed and she helped
Lol, what if her bf is d jealous type, na bcus u nor know how I help this girl wen we dey date, imagine somebody wey don dey abroad since 7 years, I never carry phone once ask or beg her 4 anything, when she completed her 2 buildings, I congratulated her, I nor say find me something or whatever, she just reason am say she never buy smtin 4 me once. Just as king remember Mordecai na so she remember me- in case u dey read bible, u go understand
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Medianna(f): 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
swiych:

Lol, what if her bf is d jealous type, na bcus u nor know how I help this girl wen we dey date, imagine somebody wey don dey abroad since 7 years, I never carry phone once ask or beg her 4 anything, when she completed her 2 buildings, I congratulated her, I nor say find me something or whatever, she just reason am say she never buy smtin 4 me once. Just as king remember Mordecai na so she remember me- in case u dey read bible, u go understand
I understand better. You tried

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Dwana96(m): 11:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
JASONjnr:

This is totally a wrong submission of how thinks truly works...

If this is true love, it will eventually stand...

I've seen a video of a lady who married a man and they divorced for 20yrs and got back and remarried.Na film don't fall for it.

We keep pushing away our luck.

@OP, if you do not want her, you should tell her, there's no way to tell her that it won't hurt her.

It's better to do it now that it is early than to play along.

Just tell her that you have moved on and now have a serious relationship that you adore and wouldn't want to destroy it for nothing.

And tell her you'd love to block her.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by okunwaye(m): 5:47am On Nov 15, 2022
Attention seeking brat angry
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by a0000000z: 7:12am On Nov 15, 2022
meobizy:
Oh, it’s this troll again. Something tells me his anus gets lubricated by a moderator here hence his constant special treatment.

Messi1 grin grin grin grin grin

LWKMD grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) / Careers Of Women That Turn You Off As A Man? / My Girlfriend Is Shocked That I Don't Know My Neighbour's Name For 2years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.