Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

My Ex Wants Me Back - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants Me Back (32938 Views)

My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Ingriid(f): 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
Messi1:
I broke up with this lady two years ago and forgot about her.. Since then she has never crossed my mind as anything important.

Last two weeks i saw a message popped up my WhatsApp from a new number, i replied and we started chatting. She has sent me "I miss you" and "I still love you" several times.

This girl said she wants us to get back together and her pushing me to get back to her is frustrating me.

How do I avoid this lady without hurting her?

Dear OP, are u still in love with ur ex? If ur answer is yes, on behalf of my gender, pls accept her back. True love is really hard to find in this age and time. If ur answer is No, kindly let her know u have moved on, she will be fine eventually.

It's a great blessing to love and be loved.

I wish u well !

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Stronghold91: 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
Messi1:
I broke up with this lady two years ago and forgot about her.. Since then she has never crossed my mind as anything important.

Last two weeks i saw a message popped up my WhatsApp from a new number, i replied and we started chatting. She has sent me "I miss you" and "I still love you" several times.

This girl said she wants us to get back together and her pushing me to get back to her is frustrating me.

if you like her
take her back and use her more roughly
take advantage of her weakness
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Naustine(m): 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
Keep your head up champ. Don't let em use u to console themselves..
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Apili: 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
Chop her clean mouth bro grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by isax(m): 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
Messi1:

Block am nah....

Abeg next topic jare
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by FaithBrain1994(m): 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
She has come to finish ur life kpatakpata

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Originalsly: 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
Hmmm ....when you broke up ... did you break off the relationship?... or she did? If you did... it should be very easy to let her know you've moved on. If she did ... then use her words to let her know you're not interested. But if in your heart you want to grab this opportunity and comfort yourself by saying she begged for it.... just know that the reason she left before can be the same reason she is likely to leave again.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by pikechukwu6(m): 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
Wetin concern us? Go continue with the food nah grin grin grin abi make we help you ?
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by CutSoap(m): 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2022
Guy, if you accept her back you are practically pricing your casket. Dont be a SIMP man!
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by KeyEndurance: 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2022
Bro the Same Thing Is Happening To Me Now but The Girl Is In Abuja now am Only Waiting For Her To come Let Me Chop kpekus thats All

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by shantti(m): 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:
grin grin grin grin grin

I laugh Buharically.
Tell her that I'm still accepting apprentices.
You get a free visa to North Korea as your referral commission.
Plus a job as Kim Jong-Un's personal barber and tailor.
You'll love the job.

I appreciate, but it's too cold in North Korea and I don't like cold, moreover, am allergic to touching other people's hair and clothes.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by maridrug(m): 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
Fisiryorh:
Go to Aladura C.C.C & ask for prayers to repel her...Thank me later...
Why mentioning denominations?
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Phraences: 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
All these imaginary and fantasy stories sef!. Make una dey deceive yourself!
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Omniman(m): 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
This one no fit say no... Oti lo
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Freshgrace4life(f): 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2022
Hmmm!!!
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by SPAMBOX7: 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2022
Messi1:

Someone you claim you don't have feelings for you dey think if your actions go hurt am. Wow Omo Jesus cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Happened: 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
Messi1:

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by HomeTutorsPro: 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
shantti:

I appreciate, but it's too cold in North Korea and I don't like cold, moreover, am allergic to touching other people's hair and clothes.
Your ex-girlfriend would be glad to go in your place since you've refused to marry her as your 3rd wife.
If not for any other thing, just compensate her for that Saturday you nearly broke her waist at your friend's place in the name of banging.
She'll try to forgive you.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by meobizy(f): 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
Oh, it’s this troll again. Something tells me his anus gets lubricated by a moderator here hence his constant special treatment.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by frozen70(f): 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2022
backtovillage:
Tell her you are broke simple

This won't even work

This is not even a threat

If a lady loves you she will rob to give you

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by AyobamiIsaac12: 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
DMerciful:
Why did you break up with her initially?

Are you in a relationship now?

Do you still have feelings for her?
Exactly! These are questions that need to be answered by the Op. We shouldn't be too hasty to dish out pieces of advice.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
Messi1:

Your whatsApp no dey block person?
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by spiralwedge(m): 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
Friends, become friends.
Most times, what made you guys fall apart are always still there, no matter how tolerant any of you are. Smash, if you both consent to it, but keep it at friendship level.

Once bitten, twice shy!

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Basiljoe: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
RUN O!
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by mudiaikp: 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
I am selling old/aged instagram,facebook,twitter,linkedin and US and UK phone numbers. Hit me up on whatsapp at https:///bu2gm2
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Okhuadams(m): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
Messi1:

What's the circumstances that made her leave you. Has it occurred to you and ur big head that she want to make you her last bustop after she had shared her pigeon hole to a lot of guys and later chased away now she suddenly finds you attractive again. Why be say una no get brain when a she demon leaves a man's body and roam around and finds nowhere to settle she comes back and when she finds it empty she invites other more wicked devil and the man's case is worst than before

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Okhuadams(m): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ulforex:
Congrats bro . I will gladly accept her back, it shows your type are rare in the dating game.

Ask her to do a test in any reputable clinic make sure you go with her, before you have any thing sexually with her....
A very wrong advice after she has done a lot of distribution OGA talk well

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by kunle75(m): 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2022
Messi1:

Its trap bro, all this girls are full of shit.

I said what I said,she's up to no good for you bro.
I smell rotten rat.

I said what I said

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Tos87(m): 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
Don't ever try it. Now she is wiser and she will finish you if you accept her back.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by okrikaboi: 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2022
cool

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by swiych(m): 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
Bro, I don't know how to advise u, but my ex just bought me iPhone 14 plus, so in whatever u do, never ignore ur ex, always maintain good and healthy conversation with her unless she's evil or married.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Careers Of Women That Turn You Off As A Man? / My Pre-wedding Photos / Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.