Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" (39485 Views)

NERC Fines AEDC ₦200 Million For Violation Of The New Tariff / BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi Dragged To Court in Labour Party see why / Wike Shuts Down Caverton Helicopters For Violation Of Movement Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by FashionCookie(f): 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
Bmaster:
is that all u could concoct with your little tiny brain miss cook ?
You can cry all you want.
Truth is bitter grin
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by sonature1: 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

We want to make sure that after he is woefully defeated in February, he NEVER returns to national stage again. His lambas (lies) are worse than sulphuric gas.

This is the most senseless statement I have read in recent times. For sensible people, those who stand no chance are ignored.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by litaninja(m): 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
Jokes.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by GoodLife4live: 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:
Peter Obi, the presidential flag-bearer of the Labour Party in respect of the 2023 election has been dragged to court for allegedly involving an underage girl-child in his political rally in Lagos.

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-peter-obi-dragged-to-court-over-rally/

Pitobi naa confirm fraudster.... Hahahahaaah

5m match with 75% under age wey no get PVC.... HAHAHAAAHH

I PITY NYAMIRIS ... D KIND DISGRACE WEY THAT PATHOLOGICAL LIEING NYAMIRI POLITICIAN GO RECIEVE HEN ?
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by BigCowHornn: 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:
Not just only the case of the 'Poster girl' . But there are alot of cases like this to be answered by Labour-party and its apologists.

I Remember few months ago. I called the attention of the world to Peter obi supposedly '5 million man' walk which i noticed was characterised and littered with underage boys and girls all in the means to score cheap political point and hide their poor rally shows.

I cant still fathom how a struggling and finished political party like Labour party, in a bid to score cheap political point for the social media and spotlights, would descend so low in recruiting Underage boys and girls just to make the rally looks bigger.

Proofs in picture below:
These are from different rallies. I have them alot. After defeat in 2023, you all will pay for engaging in this silly act just for cheap political showing.

Apc agent kwemu!
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by ShaqFu: 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:
Peter Obi, the presidential flag-bearer of the Labour Party in respect of the 2023 election has been dragged to court for allegedly involving an underage girl-child in his political rally in Lagos.

Lmao. I damn well know when those who aren't Obidient start their own form of attack, it's not going to be based on events that happen more than 30 years ago, but very recent events that is still fresh in our minds.

Let's see what will come out from this. Atleast they've been making noise about Asiwaju being a drug dealer, when fact have been shown to them that he's been cleared from any crime/drug dealing, but they refuse to even listen. Now let them deal with their own candidate who doesn't mind using kids to score cheap brownie points, as long as it trends in social media. grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
sonature1:

Peter Obi spews the most senseless statements I have read in recent times. For sensible people, those who stand no chance are ignored.

I agree with you.

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by MarketDispatch: 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:
Not just only the case of the 'Poster girl' . But there are alot of cases like this to be answered by Labour-party and its apologists.

I
Proofs in picture below:
These are from different rallies. I have them alot. After defeat in 2023, you all will pay for engaging in this silly act just for cheap political showing.

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Pesuzok(m): 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
Peter Obi is a monumental failure, a pathological liar and a corrupt individual.

You Eboes, zombidients and obituaries are too dull. Deloitte is a consulting firm that also uses contractors. Employees of the contractor companies will NOT appear in Deloitte employee data base because those employees are not employed directly by Deloitte. If you want to solve the riddle, find out the contractor company to see if Tinubu's name is in the employee data base during the period in question. The more you beat this issue the more you expose your low level of intelligence. It fits so well since your principal Obi is a 3rd class dullard from UNN.

Is that what Tinubu told you?
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by TooMuchSense1(m): 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
Romanoff:

So it's a crime to post the picture?

Perhaps it is. I guess posting the picture implies he is/was in support of people using kids for political rallies (which doesn't sound quite right).

This is just meaningless witch hunting.
Yes, it is. But then, a crime is a crime grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by effort1: 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:

I Remember few months ago. I called the attention of the world to Peter obi supposedly '5 million man' walk which i noticed was characterised and littered with underage boys and girls all in the means to score cheap political point and hide their poor rally shows.

I cant still fathom how a struggling and finished political party like Labour party, in a bid to score cheap political point for the social media and spotlights, would descend so low in recruiting Underage boys and girls just to make the rally looks bigger.

Proofs in picture below:

If you are not stupid, you will ask yourself if it was Peter Obi that ask that girl to come for campaign.

Bring your evidence of where Peter Obi asked the girl to come for campaign.

Your previous lies have failed. Now, you've restored to making a fool of yourself.

Your desperation to bring down Peter Obi makes you sound more lost and disoriented by the day.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by effort1: 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2022
deNet:
Too much jealousy.

Is the mother of the child complaining??

Or are you now the mother?

Ihordspy is an envious element. He hates Peter Obi with passion and na that hatred go kill am.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Antoeni(m): 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
And he turned a blind eyes in the North, see under age registered has voters..

Mumu man
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by effort1: 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
Peter Obi is a monumental failure, a pathological liar and a corrupt individual.

You Eboes, zombidients and obituaries are too dull. Deloitte is a consulting firm that also uses contractors. Employees of the contractor companies will NOT appear in Deloitte employee data base because those employees are not employed directly by Deloitte. If you want to solve the riddle, find out the contractor company to see if Tinubu's name is in the employee data base during the period in question. The more you beat this issue the more you expose your low level of intelligence. It fits so well since your principal Obi is a 3rd class dullard from UNN.

How did Tinubu, who earned less than $3000 monthly suddenly had over$400,000 in his account?

You are supporting a drug dealer and call yourself wise. Boy, you are daft.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by ShaqFu: 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
effort1:

If you are not stupid, you will ask yourself if it was Peter Obi that ask that girl to come for campaign.

Bring your evidence of where Peter Obi asked the girl to come for campaign.

Your previous lies have failed. Now, you've restored to making a fool of yourself.

Your desperation to bring down Peter Obi makes you sound more lost and disoriented by the day.

Of course this is what people like you deceitful Obidient lot will say.

When the story doesn't suit your narrative, you'll say it's a lie and say whatever you want, even when they show you glaring proof, you'll still deny it.

Didn't you read where it's said Peter Obi used that girls picture to tweet and labeled her 'poster girl?'.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by victorazy(m): 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Joke of the day grin

grin I tell u grin
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by kalmebad(f): 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:

Yeye... people everywhere...like he went to their houses
to bring them out to d Street. Children that are trying to secure their future from old agbayas.... una go dey alright. PO the greatest nightmare to some bigots
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
effort1:

How did Tinubu, who earned less than $3000 monthly suddenly had over$400,000 in his account?

You are supporting a drug dealer and call yourself wise. Boy, you are daft.

Why did Peter Obi still billions from Anambra and put in his daughter's account?

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Angelawhite(m): 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

He was paid Bonuses by Deloitte and Deloitte doesn’t even have the payslip?
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
Angelawhite:

He was paid Bonuses by Deloitte and Deloitte doesn’t even have the payslip?

Answer this question first.

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Angelawhite(m): 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:

Proofs in picture below:

Foolishness stinks
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nice one grin
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
Good. Let him honour the court invitation.

Let him show us he's commited to helping the people of Nigeria achieve good governance
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by etrange: 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

Just a little correction, all contractors' names are in Delloit's database with employment type "contract". Thier start and end dates are recorded as well the names of the parent organizations (if they're not independent contractors). That's the only way the HR and IT teams are able to give them thier ID cards and provide them access to the building/IT systems. In the US, the contractors are sometimes also asked to undergo the government secret clearance process before joining some project teams.

Direct employee or not, they have the records of everyone that has ever worked in the organization. It is Delloit we're talking about not some mushroom business in Oshodi. Not even in your wildest imagination should you ever imagine that such an organization that deal on extremely sensitive data would not the record of a past employee on the basis of "he was not a direct employee". Only someone who hasn't worked with the big 4 or any other multinational organization would think that way.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by ShaqFu: 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
TooMuchSense1:

Perhaps it is. I guess posting the picture implies he is/was in support of people using kids for political rallies (which doesn't sound quite right).

Yes, it is. But then, a crime is a crime grin grin
thank you. This is what many Obidient Lout won't understand. They always allow their sentiment to get the better of them.

That girl isn't even eligible to vote, yet Peter Obi still didn't think of this fact and used her picture just to score cheap brownie points because the girl was trending seriously at the time.

This Peter Obi is just one giant attention seeker. People like Romanus, sorry Romanoff don't want to even know this glaring fact.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by theforemost: 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
Are you a professional in phones

Or you wanna buy 1??

Please visit this nairaland page to help or benefit

https://www.nairaland.com/7433031/what-phone-mu-friend-get#118385051

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
[quote author=deNet post=118386620]Too much jealousy.

Is the mother of the child complaining??

Or are you now the mother?

Must the mother complain before doing the right thing.

You're here shouting and calling TINUBU drug ballon. According to you did USA complain? EVU
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Bobbiee: 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
He's joking right? grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by OmoNla99: 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
That Ojo-Lanre guy is a cloud chaser. He is a APC apologist and served as S.A. tourism whatever under the past governor of Ekiti. I’ve always known him to be an attention seeker.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Cantonese: 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
drlateef:

More are still coming. We thought you people are gentle players in politics. Hundeyin will lead all of you to prison. We will build more prisons for you zombidiots. Obi has plenty of mess to deal with him. We have declared vawulence on zombidiots. Lol.

Go chop breadi ati ewa and ice water to get yourself first. Hungry never let you get yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023 / How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) / Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.