Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,381 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" (39481 Views)

NERC Fines AEDC ₦200 Million For Violation Of The New Tariff / BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi Dragged To Court in Labour Party see why / Wike Shuts Down Caverton Helicopters For Violation Of Movement Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
Rapuru14:
Olodo

Your tears is delicious but won't stop the truth.

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Romanoff(f): 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
TooMuchSense1:

It is alleged that Peter Obi posted the picture of the said under-aged girl on his Twitter account.

So it's a crime to post the picture?

This is just meaningless witch hunting.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by charlisco(m): 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
Those dragging tinubu to court are just wasting time, those dragging obi to court are just wasting time, same as Atiku.

court will dismiss all those cases, go to polling unit and cast your vote for your candidate.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by naptu2: 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
Chid??

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by gulfer: 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
What about the underage almajiris in almost all APC and PDP campaigns undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
Donjazet2:
Obidients, make sure you repost these pictures below so that other good hearted Nigeria will not fall prey to the evil information warfare the APC campaign has unleashed upon Nigerians.

Repost these pictures on your post's. Sensitize others.
See the accounts of the troll farm used to generate fake likes and comments for Tinubu

I suspected it, haba...

Small comment, u go see plenty likes on the meaningless comment.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by tenpipsperday: 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
Somebody should keep sniper away from the op because the way Obi matter is ruining his life is so alarming.

Please is he the head of touts in his area?

He i so afraid that food is about to be taken off his mouth
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Donjazet2: 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

I suspected it, haba...

Small comment, u go see plenty likes on the meaningless comment.

Try and repost it on your comments too so that others will know and not be decieved.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by tctrills: 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
Peter Obi is a monumental failure, a pathological liar and a corrupt individual.

You Eboes, zombidients and obituaries are too dull. Deloitte is a consulting firm that also uses contractors. Employees of the contractor companies will NOT appear in Deloitte employee data base because those employees are not employed directly by Deloitte. If you want to solve the riddle, find out the contractor company to see if Tinubu's name is in the employee data base during the period in question. The more you beat this issue the more you expose your low level of intelligence. It fits so well since your principal Obi is a 3rd class dullard from UNN.
You are the smartest of all Tinubu lairs. Carry on.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
Too much jealousy

Is the mother of the child complaining??

Or are you now the mother?
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:
Peter Obi, the presidential flag-bearer of the Labour Party in respect of the 2023 election has been dragged to court for allegedly involving an underage girl-child in his political rally in Lagos.

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-peter-obi-dragged-to-court-over-rally/

You think Obi is a criminal like you people. Carry your cross alone. Awon ole grin
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by nelson209: 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
eunisam:
This is funny ooh. Is there any law that stipulates age arrange for rally?

OBI didn't do any rally. It is the OBIDIENTS that do rallies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4n3CPf9xNU
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by emerged01(m): 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
Let us see how it goes. The lawyer really picked a good case.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by truthfulnigeria: 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
Bro your 'shame is shaming me'.
How much were you paid to keep disgracing yourself and your family??

lhordspy:
Not just only the case of the 'Poster girl' . But there are alot of cases like this to be answered by Labour-party and its apologists.

I Remember few months ago. I called the attention of the world to Peter obi supposedly '5 million man' walk which i noticed was characterised and littered with underage boys and girls all in the means to score cheap political point and hide their poor rally shows.

I cant still phantom how a struggling and finished political party like Labour party, in a bid to score cheap political point for the social media and spotlights, would descend so low in recruiting Underage boys and girls just to make the rally looks bigger.

Proofs in picture below:
These are from different rallies. I have them alot. One day you all will pay for engaging in this silly act just for cheap political showing.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Jackbaur88: 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
I laugh in Sawali. Jesus said the prince of this world came but found nothing in me.
Dear Peter Obi, they will not find any fault in you, even if they do, my vote is still for you
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
Donjazet2:

Try and repost it on your comments too so that others will know and not be decieved.

Alright
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by nelson209: 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

Your tears is delicious but won't stop the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4n3CPf9xNU
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by PrinceOfLagos: 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:
Not just only the case of the 'Poster girl' . But there are alot of cases like this to be answered by Labour-party and its apologists.

I Remember few months ago. I called the attention of the world to Peter obi supposedly '5 million man' walk which i noticed was characterised and littered with underage boys and girls all in the means to score cheap political point and hide their poor rally shows.

I cant still phantom how a struggling and finished political party like Labour party, in a bid to score cheap political point for the social media and spotlights, would descend so low in recruiting Underage boys and girls just to make the rally looks bigger.

Proofs in picture below:
These are from different rallies. I have them alot. One day you all will pay for engaging in this silly act just for cheap political showing.
You no get shame

See as we just dey laugh you for here

Was Peter Obi the organiser of the rally ?

You just no get shame

Like someone rightly said above, Na NYSC lawyer go handle the case because it's more like a joke
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by edungene7: 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
God forbid bad thing if Tinubu emerges Nigeria will become a cinema house were clowns would be expressing their stupidity in various ways APC is a disgrace
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:

I cant still fathom how a struggling and finished political party like Labour party, in a bid to score cheap political point for the social media and spotlights, would descend so low in recruiting Underage boys and girls just to make the rally looks bigger.

Proofs in picture below:

Recruiting is for vote buyers like APC. Nobody was recruited to support Peter Obi. He has organic love. Something your candidate will never ever have. grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by obyno82: 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:

I cant still fathom how a struggling and finished political party like Labour party, in a bid to score cheap political point for the social media and spotlights, would descend so low in recruiting Underage boys and girls just to make the rally looks bigger.

Proofs in picture below:

if this is what you are calling facts, then you guys are just a bunch of shit heads and clowns walahi. All because your principal has been exposed as a phony based on his fake work experience at Deloitte
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by AfonjaConehead: 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
Some Nigerians are way too......
Omg!!! What a country!!!!

What kind of country is this for God's sake!!!!?
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by citizen202(m): 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
Peter Obi is a monumental failure, a pathological liar and a corrupt individual.

You Eboes, zombidients and obituaries are too dull. Deloitte is a consulting firm that also uses contractors. Employees of the contractor companies will NOT appear in Deloitte employee data base because those employees are not employed directly by Deloitte. If you want to solve the riddle, find out the contractor company to see if Tinubu's name is in the employee data base during the period in question. The more you beat this issue the more you expose your low level of intelligence. It fits so well since your principal Obi is a 3rd class dullard from UNN.
����� You Agbadorians are so shameless
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
nelson209:
Peter Obi is a criminal

I agree with you.

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:

Proofs in picture below:

David Hundeyin ti ya won ni werey lmao grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Glycosunde: 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
You nor sue the parents or who carry the girl go rally, na Obi you see to sue. Nonsense and senseless nonentities. Small girl wey her future don even secure as people don give her money and scholarship naim this dullard dey cry over.
Papa of girl dey happy
Mama of girl dey happy
Girl sef dey happy
Every sane Nigerians dey happy
Na only Mikanists and BATists dey cry and unhappy

VOTE MASSIVELY FOR OBI-DATTI FOR A BETTER NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by VictorsNs23: 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:

Proofs in picture below:

Thank God the sin of Peter Obi is not that he made his money from drugs or selling of Nigeria's property like his co contestants

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by madapcmod: 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
MuMu Ojo

I hope the court throw this time wasting nonsense into the dustbin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senators Call For President Buhari’s Impeachment Over $496m Tucano Aircraft / Atiku Abubakar Arrived Benue For PDP Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed / Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.