Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi (48443 Views)

Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River / Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election / 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Ingocof(m): 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
BATified2023:
Thank God this is coming from soludo himself,I can’t imagine what will happen if this were to come from a Yoruba person

The same thing we have been telling them since that made them call us many derogatory names is the same thing soludo is telling them

Now let the attack on soludo begin

The fact of the matter is that hatred and bigotry is in their DNA

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
LOl
maestroferddi:
Has Soludo gone mad?

We Igbos know how to put delusions of grandeur in its place...

This madness being embraced by a man who bacame governor over the goodwill of all Igbos will end in premium tears.

Peter Obi will win about 80% of votes cast in Anambra...

Let's see what this impostor will do about it...

I know a certain northern presidential candidate has probably cut a deal with him to deflect to PDP after 2023 so that he could be given the party ticket...

Some people are just too sense to learn...
LOl

Let him win 100 percent votes cast in Anambra and south east

I guess that will make him the president ba?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Ingocof(m): 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
sanpipita:
Soludo is doing a hatchet job, he should better focus on governance and leave Peter Obi alone, if Peter Obi can't win nobody will be talking about him

Soludo said Peter Peter Obi may win Anambra state.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by phorget(m): 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
Too long to read though, If he mentioned corruption or maladministration by Obi someone should let me know please.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Kyase(m): 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
fergie001:
I read it all

Where is garfield1 & kyase sef?

Omo I just finish reading ooo

Soludo no send anybody oo

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by buckeyemedia: 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
Fkmodhi:
Too long to read but it doesn’t make sense...
Ok, let me summarize it, he said Obi is a hypocrite that stands no chance whatsoever.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Snapchat: 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
WORDS ON MARBLE

Insulting other ethnic groups and religions or denigrating others is certainly not the path to Aso Rock. If this is not checked, it may indeed endanger the future political and economic interests of the Igbos. - Soludo, 2022.

As a person, I have several shortcomings but being petty is not one of them. We have shown him tremendous goodwill—which he did not extend to the same Labour Party when he was Governor (Senator Ifeanyi Ubah, as LP governorship candidate in 2013 was denied the use of Ekwueme Square for his rallies).

3. Soludo yaff finish Obidense grin
”Someone reminded me that a mob has no head and hence cannot reason”. - Soludo, 2022.

4. Thank you Mr Governor. This shows why the Yorubas will always be better than Ibos in politics
“When will Ndigbo understand and learn politics, especially of Nigeria? When Bola Ahmed Tinubu defied the political wind of the time and stood out as the “only man standing” in AD and later AC (before ACN) against a sitting president of Yoruba descent, no one accused him of being “anti-Yoruba”. Indeed, everyone recalls that both Tinubu and President Obasanjo disagreed politically, and probably still disagree—but none is being accused of being “anti- Yoruba”. Under Tinubu, the South West strategically organized under a different political party, the ACN and went into a formidable alliance that kicked out a sitting president (in Africa?), and that alliance is not broken yet. Igbos, in their frenzied Nzogbu nzogbu politics, have sadly found themselves in a political cul de sac. Tragic indeed! When will my people smell the morning coffee?”

5. Peter Obi achievement as a governor. What a fraud he is grin
“Yes, Peter Obi was governor for 8 years (2006 -2014) during a period of unprecedented oil boom and prosperity in Nigeria (Nigerian economy was growing at average of 6-8% per annum, and oil price was highest during this time). I have seen all kinds of funny comments and interpretations regarding what I said about the value of his “investments”. Some refer to SabMiller and bandy all kinds of figures as to how the investment of $12 million is now worth less than $3 million. Of course, there is room for legitimate debate about the logic or quality of the investments. For example, people might differ as to the propriety of using taxpayers money to promote a company in which one is a shareholder in the name of “investment”, or even whether so called “savings” are warranted when there were dozens of schools without roofs or classrooms, or local governments without access roads or hospitals without doctors/nurses. A Bishop recently publicly advised that I should please try to construct the “Ngige type of quality roads”, stating that the ones done by his successor (that is, Peter Obi) had washed off, while Ngige’s remained. I promised and we are delivering quality roads that Anambra has not seen before.”

6. Is this the Peter Obi that they said will improve Nigeria’s economy. God forbid we vote for someone who will increase Nigeria’s poverty rate.
“Well, it is true that I said during the debate that, according to National Bureau of Statistics, poverty in Anambra actually grew (from less than 25% in 2005) to about 53% under Peter Obi in 2010/2011 but fell under Willie Obiano to 14.78% in 2020. Yes, poverty more than doubled under Peter Obi and more than 50% of Ndi Anambra were in poverty under him. Go and verify! I am Governor, and sitting on privileged information which I will not want to use against a political opponent.”

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
madapcmod:

But urchins are running around defending Pablo EscoBAT Drugnibu from drug revelation.

Hypocrites. Why not accept he is a drog lord
Lol. How many of the mansions in your Village were paid for with drug money? You people are the biggest drug dealers in Africa, and one of the biggest worldwide along the Colombians and Mexicans.

Yet you have mouth to be attacking Tinubu who has never been convicted of drug dealing?

You lot have no shame, no focus and nil sense of self-awareness.

At least you don know say your worth next to nothing will soon step down for his uncle Atiku

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by myfuntv: 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
Soludo don buy market, peter obi ppl will finish him grin

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Ingocof(m): 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
Fkmodhi:
Too long to read but it doesn’t make sense...

Yes, he said it in the write up that mobs do not have heads to reason.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
BATified2023:
so because he decided to put your pandora him tu lie where he belongs is the definition of disoriented?

A sitting governor is saying it as it is but one agbero for upper is talking crap

So u know better than d governor?
Soludo cannot stop the Obi movement because the movement is bigger than Soludo himself

We saw how Tinubu and his foolish slaves insulted goodluck Jonathan and even carried a mock coffin for him and nothing happened ..
The Obidients will be civil but won't hesitate to take on anyone that will want to spew thrash against our preferred candidate , Mr Peter Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by caprock(m): 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
SOLUDO SHOULD ALLOW INEC TO DO THEIR WORK. HE IS NOT THE ELECTORAL UMPIRE.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by RomanGreen: 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

At least you know your Obi will soon step down for his uncle Atiku
keep dreaming
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by buckeyemedia: 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
phorget:
Too long to read though, If he mentioned corruption or maladministration by Obi someone should let me know please.
He said Pandora Pete is a selfish political sycophant, who saves money when schools don’t have roofs?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Angelfrost(m): 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
madapcmod:

But urchins are running around defending Pablo EscoBAT Drugnibu from drug revelation.

Hypocrites. Why not accept he is a drog lord

If I call out Peter Obi and his gang of thuggish supporters, I am a BATshit crazy person.

If I take Tinubu and his urchins to the cleaners, I immediately become a Zombidient.

I dare not even criticize Atiku and his fellow criminal supporters without being called a Buharist.

Las las, na una go tire!!! grin

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by BoboC: 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
Soludo is out to tarnish Obi's image. But one thing about Obi is that he will not attack Soludo like Soludo is attacking him. He might only go to a tv station and respond to the issues Soludo raised. But one thing is clear though, Soludo in everything he said never accused Obi of corruption or stealing public funds.
Whether Obi wins or not I will vote for him to clear my conscience knowing I voted for the best candidate.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by gommez: 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
O boy Soludo finish Obi , see finishing

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Brimstone77: 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2022

Summary please..

I can't waste my precious time reading this long epistle that won't add anything to my life!

Soludo Should just keep quiet and plan how to work for the people that elected him.

Funny enough I never heard about the APGA presidential candidate..

What is his name??

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Nonexisting1: 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
AcuraZDX:
In all these epistle of John, no corruption or Mismanagement of fund was mentioned..

Soludo move on from the defeat of 2010.

Oluwole Professor
Everyone keeps attacking Peter Obi and saying he is not going anywhere but I'm yet to see anyone tag him corrupt and incompetent. Peter wins again.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
themanderon:
This man should just focus on what he was elected to do in Anambra state which is to govern. He is doing a terrible job of it but he has time for inanities. I was one of his ardent supporters but he is sadly turning out not as expected.

Did you read what you composed?

He is the Governor and exhibiting transparency by letting Anambrans know there is no purported yielding investment! You want him to keep quite so you can accuse hi, later that he embezzled Peter Obi`s investment?

Its part of his duties to be transparent and debunk lies!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Ingocof(m): 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
AcuraZDX:
In all these epistle of John, no corruption or Mismanagement of fund was mentioned..

Soludo move on from the defeat of 2010.

Oluwole Professor

But investing tax payers money into a business he has a stake isn't corruption?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Ngwamankillyou(m): 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Useless Governor for saying the truth on the state of Anambran`s commonwealth?

smh...

He should have just also done same and leave office, Afterall. Anambra is a shithole before he came to power, and will remain same if he loots his part and leaves office!

Shut up,now Igbos are your friend because one fool support your ideas,you guys won't see the presidency next year.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
phorget:
He said Obi knows he won't come distant third in the coming election and Obi knows that they all know

He also claimed he knows what Obi is doing (probably cashing out as a smart business man)

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by desiredmee(m): 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
Indeed this man is jobless, imagine the amount of time he took to address this.
Obi did not directly attack you yet you are taking this much time to talk about the person of Obi
Abeg faxe governance joor

6 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Maliqcious: 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
Am for OBI but Soludo just drop the in thing
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by FEMoxylian: 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
Obi is finished...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by gassbee: 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
Chai see as them define Labour Party

Labour Party is political party known as a transit camp for aspirants who lost primaries in APC, PDP and APGA),

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by buckeyemedia: 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
caprock:
SOLUDO SHOULD ALLOW INEC TO DO THEIR WORK. HE IS NOT THE ELECTORAL UMPIRE.
Obi may be a saint to you that doesn’t know him, but his APGA brothers that know him, know his true colors like xerox.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
BoboC:
Soludo is out to tarnish Obi's image. But one thing about Obi is that he will not attack Soludo like Soludo is attacking him. He might only go to a tv station and respond to the issues Soludo raised. But one thing is clear though, Soludo in everything he said never accused Obi of corruption or stealing public funds.
Whether Obi wins or not I will vote for him to clear my conscience knowing I voted for the best candidate.
LOl

Your Obi go soon step down for his uncle Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by hush15: 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
naptu2:
Charles Chukwuma Soludo

Continued below

Soludo disappointed me with this unwarranted response but it's obvious he is being too toxified by power to keep quiet and face governance.

Bitterness made him make biased comments about someone's goodwill, and rather than direct his comments to to the followers who saw his comments on the leader as an aspersion, he decided to go petty and directly on Peter. Now I ask, what if Peter wins?

Will he now kill himself!!!

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
For those who cannot read long easy, let me summarize everything for you:

"A respected Igbo elder-statesman who called, advised that I should just ignore what he described as “Peter Obi and his social media mob”. According to him, “everyone knows that he is going nowhere, but they are looking for who to blame"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by buckeyemedia: 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
desiredmee:
Indeed this man is jobless, imagine the amount of time he took to address this.
Obi did not directly attack you yet you are taking this much time to talk about the person of Obi
Abeg faxe governance joor
The truth is a very bitter pill to swallow, anyhow please take your tablets, it is guaranteed to make you feel better.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Lifeless : Na Dem Dey Rush Buhari- BBC / Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election / Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.