Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Regretting My Marriage. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Regretting My Marriage. (70572 Views)

I'm Regretting My Marriage Already That's Not Up To 2mths / I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Tony4000: 11:10am On Nov 20, 2022
First of all, Talk to God in prayers to help you enjoy a better marriage, and try having a heart to heart conversation with your wife, telling her about everything, you must be intentional about everything because life itself is intentional

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by sirtuler(m): 11:11am On Nov 20, 2022
Am battling with same thing now

4 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:11am On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Na wa oo, there is always a way out, don't let her fustrate you...

While you have it at the back of your mind that divorce is inevitable in the nearest future, due to incompatibility

Limit your investment on her, both emotional and financial... Just see her like a room mate, or someone under your care

Try and avoid having kids or more kids, infact deliberately push for a family planning, so that in case of divorce, the billing won't wreck you

Ditch your wedding ring when you are out of the house and start looking for a younger side chick., You'd be amazed at how young girls love married men .

The intresting part is side chick are cheaper than all this lability housewife, and they are always humble and caring, because they hope to get married to you some day and turn monster like your wife.

A low budget small girl side chick with just 10k weekly and some urgent 2k, would knack you, cook for you and practically adore you

Once your wife start noticing you are more lively and less miserable, you are chatting all through the night with your side chick and you are looking good, she would panic and have a change of heart

Ohh!! And remember Polygamy is perfectly normal in Africa, the white man only decieved you with the idea of one man one woman just to turn you to simp and also turn you to Bobrisky

My kind of man, no time to take nonsense, I wonder how men really take nonsense from a woman shall

2 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by bigdammyj: 11:11am On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:
Did you consult God when you chose your life partner?

It doesn't work out sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by udomonday: 11:11am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
I am fully regretting marrying my wife. She is always right and doesn't take corrections.
She doesn't have sex drive. Prefer sleeping alone that she doesn't want someone body to touch her.
She is not serious in anything that can generate money.
I have made a lifetime mistake. Sometimes I feel like committing suicide to get free from regretting. I am seeing myself going down slowly.
then divorce her or desperate from her.stop disturbing people with your matrimonial waahala.

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Kenmatt(m): 11:11am On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:

There is nothing like consultation to God here.

The Scripture says; "He who finds a wife, finds a good thing and obtains favour from God"

Mark these words; "HE WHO FINDS"

Meaning, a man should find and not God will find. When a man finds, God will bless his finding.

3 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

While you have it at the back of your mind that divorce is inevitable in the nearest future, due to incompatibility

Limit your investment on her, both emotional and financial... Just see her like a room mate, or someone under your care

Try and avoid having kids or more kids, infact deliberately push for a family planning, so that in case of divorce, the billing won't wreck you

Ditch your wedding ring when you are out of the house and start looking for a younger side chick., You'd be amazed at how young girls love married men .

The intresting part is side chick are cheaper than all this lability housewife, and they are always humble and caring, because they hope to get married to you some day and turn monster like your wife.

A low budget small girl side chick with just 10k weekly and some urgent 2k, would knack you, cook for you and practically adore you

Once your wife start noticing you are more lively and less miserable, you are chatting all through the night with your side chick and you are looking good, she would panic and have a change of heart

Ohh!! And remember Polygamy is perfectly normal in Africa, the white man only decieved you with the idea of one man one woman just to turn you to simp and also turn you to Bobrisky

Polygamy...what if dude isnt great in bed and thats one of madams grouse? Would polygamy not only complicate it?

2 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Bamijoko1(m): 11:12am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
I am fully regretting marrying my wife. She is always right and doesn't take corrections.
She doesn't have sex drive. Prefer sleeping alone that she doesn't want someone body to touch her.
I have made a lifetime mistake. Sometimes I feel like committing suicide to get free from regretting. I am seeing myself going down slowly.

Pls better commit suicide, shebi ur head no correct ni
U want to commit suicide cos of woman that will inherit all ur property and marry another person and be fine. Go and die o yeye man.

3 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by bigiyaro(m): 11:12am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
I have made a lifetime mistake. Sometimes I feel like committing suicide to get free from regretting. I am seeing myself going down slowly. There is something called divorce and you can actually use it.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by rockmite: 11:12am On Nov 20, 2022
Guy, don't be a weakling. You are the boss, if she can't do your biddings, no time to waste,show her d way to her parents.
U must be in charge bro.
Only deserving women command my respect and love.

3 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by benardtotti(m): 11:12am On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:

Consulting God has nothing to do with success of a marriage, God will not come down to live with you and your partner, I have seen Christians who claimed they heard God clearly still divorce .

4 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by onuman: 11:13am On Nov 20, 2022
Skankamola:

Polygamy...what if dude isnt great in bed and thats one of madams grouse? Would polygamy not only complicate it?

Dude couldn't have raised the complaint here if he's not great in bed.

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by martinz1: 11:14am On Nov 20, 2022
angry
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Curdlebug(m): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:

Like he choose for his son Jesus?

Abeg go sleep...

God go do everything for una.

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by KennethMichael1: 11:15am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
i am going through the same thing bro , have been wanting to share it with nairalanders .....

2 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by penearth(m): 11:16am On Nov 20, 2022
shortgun:
You are a weak man, women hate weak men.
Them never born any woman well that will enter my house and detect how I'll run my home.
Men like you are the reason we have alot of spoilt girls all over.
Any man that dates any of my exes will be thankful to me for the way I groomed them.

Until you become the man and take charge of your home you will continue to whine n suffer

I love ur discipline

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Curdlebug(m): 11:16am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

Divorce her and marry another woman, life no hard reach so abeg...

With this reasons, you are good to go in court.

Take custody of your kids, if any

3 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Moymoy: 11:16am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

Bro, I am 17 years in marriage. No woman turns out exactly the way you want.
Women are independent individuals with a mind of their own.
My wife persists in doing things her own way, majority of the time.
The way she was brought up and the way she is used to, is the way she will behave. Deal with it.
Any new character traits you desire to see in her, cultivate it gently.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:16am On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

So Tinubu supporter fit get sense like this ? Lol

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:17am On Nov 20, 2022
That's not a wife bruv!

She's is an agent, sent to make life miserable for your a**.

NB: that's if all what you said about her is true....

2 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Curdlebug(m): 11:17am On Nov 20, 2022
KennethMichael1:
i am going through the same thing bro , have been wanting to share it with nairalanders .....

And must the mistake of a marriage hunt you for life?

Divorce and move on, women plenty abeg

2 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Seangyu: 11:17am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

First, women are always right. Lol. You must find a way to make your point clear. Don’t listen to those guys who ain’t married yet saying all sorts

Second. About sex. It is stage. Do what she likes. You can’t nag a woman during the day and expect her to open her laps at night. Also, practice hood hygiene. Brush before u sleep. Use some hood deodorant before bed. Just maybe.

Finally, you spoke like you’ve been trapped. I’m sure if you’ve seen all this before, you might not have gone ahead. But apparently, life is happening to you and your union. Seat her down and go back to God. Nothing is impossible with God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 20, 2022
[quote author=nokia1000 post=118531288]I am fully regretting marrying my wife. She is always right and doesn't take corrections.

Bros simply divorce her. Do not let anybody tell you divorced is forbidden. Except you are a BRAINWASHED HUMAN BEING

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by penearth(m): 11:18am On Nov 20, 2022
ufotty2001:
I don't just know most ladies are not interested to learn what generates money.. I have forced my girlfriend to learn online skill she refused.. she is so comfortable with this her 30k job that do not take her to anywhere. That is why I want to break up with her

Plz don't! She has taken d better part of job for her life
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by AutoC: 11:18am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

Leave her...it's simple...our fathers had balls that this our generation I swear

2 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by tollyboy5(m): 11:19am On Nov 20, 2022
November24:

This one, we can't do ourself

Be decieving yourself.

Feel free to continue lying to yourself.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Thegoodone13(m): 11:20am On Nov 20, 2022
Not only you. We are in the same shoe but my wife is working but can't mix her 1kobo with family. Just like I should go for divorce now. The moment you let them know that you love them, they will starting misbehaving. I'm tired of everything

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by twilliamx(m): 11:20am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

Get someone to talk to her ..or go to a marriage counselor so you both can vent your minds. Don't give up so easily
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Honchoslim16(m): 11:20am On Nov 20, 2022
My momma say she see demons all on me, so I gotta stay out of her way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Munzy14(m): 11:20am On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:
Even if he did, and God revealed the signs, he will still go ahead as per love/lust.

No doubt he clearly saw lack of Industrious in her during the dating stage..But ignored.

Again, he must have seen the Lack of sexual compatibility, yet went ahead.

In marriage, sexual attraction must be there..It is a must..Infact sex is a spice in the union.
If a partner doesnt have the same energy as you, as is not willing to unlearn, learn and re-learn just forget it..One partner must cheat.

6 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Emman08: 11:20am On Nov 20, 2022
Your peace of mind and mental health is better than the outward facade of martial happiness.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Bigmouth3: 11:20am On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:
Don't you think with your brain ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) / How Many Men Still Do This In Nigeria ? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.