Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Regretting My Marriage. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Regretting My Marriage. (70340 Views)

I'm Regretting My Marriage Already That's Not Up To 2mths / I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by hedocharles(m): 11:20am On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:
Did you consult God when you chose your life partner?

Idiot
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Isabi4lov: 11:21am On Nov 20, 2022
Pls don't think of suicide o , and for those supporting you to get a side chick , pls don't lie to the side chick or chicks that you're single o , make your intentions known to them .. because some of you men lies a lot just to sleep with women , and for the side chicks you guys should up your games , bill them until they go bankrupt grin , never settle for less sugar daddies...

2 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Obiorahpcfg: 11:21am On Nov 20, 2022
Then seperate from her instead of commiting suicide.marriage is not meant to be endured but meant to be enjoyed joor!

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Olivertwist1985: 11:21am On Nov 20, 2022
Women nowadays is God can help us.Mine left 5 children for me almost 7 months now.on simple matters which everyone even our pastor in the church see as her fault. She prefer to end marriage if she is to apologized.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by FireUpNow(m): 11:23am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
I am fully regretting marrying my wife. She is always right and doesn't take corrections.
She doesn't have sex drive. Prefer sleeping alone that she doesn't want someone body to touch her.
She is not serious in anything that can generate money.
I have made a lifetime mistake. Sometimes I feel like committing suicide to get free from regretting. I am seeing myself going down slowly.
Stop complaining, she is your load to carry, in the first instance you chose her to be the love of your life. Nobody helped you to propose to her.

2 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by nsik(m): 11:23am On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:

Na wa oo, there is always a way out, don't let her fustrate you...

While you have it at the back of your mind that divorce is inevitable in the nearest future, due to incompatibility

Limit your investment on her, both emotional and financial... Just see her like a room mate, or someone under your care

Try and avoid having kids or more kids, infact deliberately push for a family planning, so that in case of divorce, the billing won't wreck you

Ditch your wedding ring when you are out of the house and start looking for a younger side chick., You'd be amazed at how young girls love married men .

The intresting part is side chick are cheaper than all this lability housewife, and they are always humble and caring, because they hope to get married to you some day and turn monster like your wife.

A low budget small girl side chick with just 10k weekly and some urgent 2k, would knack you, cook for you and practically adore you

Once your wife start noticing you are more lively and less miserable, you are chatting all through the night with your side chick and you are looking good, she would panic and have a change of heart

Ohh!! And remember Polygamy is perfectly normal in Africa, the white man only decieved you with the idea of one man one woman just to turn you to simp and also turn you to Bobrisky

lol.ur own dey ur body

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by thesmallgod(m): 11:24am On Nov 20, 2022
Her type is the one that spend half of her day on social media and watching African magic. They contribute nothing to the development of the family and have this entitlement mentality. Very soon she will start taking correction as disrespect. Don't be surprised she may be having extra marital affair. For more than one year now I have been chatting up with my fiancée anonymously with a fake name. I can confirm to you that most of the ladies see marriage as escape route to poverty.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Babastrong(m): 11:24am On Nov 20, 2022
[quote author=Octopusssy post=118531354]Did you consult God when you chose your life partner? [ The deed has been done. He needs solution to the present and future not the past.]

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by bluefilm: 11:24am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
I am fully regretting marrying my wife. She is always right and doesn't take corrections.
She doesn't have sex drive. Prefer sleeping alone that she doesn't want someone body to touch her.
I have made a lifetime mistake. Sometimes I feel like committing suicide to get free from regretting. I am seeing myself going down slowly.

Instead of committing suicide, why don't you just divorce her and move on with your life?

2 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by charlesdinho7(m): 11:25am On Nov 20, 2022
you want to commit suicide because of a woman? what happens to divorce? if she is not making you to enjoy being married, divorce her and get married to another lady. there are good ladies out there

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Geopex(m): 11:25am On Nov 20, 2022
Bro! Look for a proper counseling. The cause of her behavior must be analyse, sure she was not like this B4 u marry her. Who knows if u are the cause of the problem. Suicide is not the option. After seeking for counseling, their should be way out either for both of u to amend or go on a separate way. May God be with u .

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by fotadmowmend(m): 11:25am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
Nothing is worth committing suicide ....... God hates divorce while suicide, murder and homicide are sins ..... chose wisely

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by fotadmowmend(m): 11:26am On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:
Did you consult God when you chose your life partner?
dem don start
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by kosiebe(m): 11:27am On Nov 20, 2022
You want to commit suicide because of woman?
Oga deals with your problem manly because if you commit suicide today, she will still end up with another man

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by studM(m): 11:28am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

guy resist to shalaye,u got to take d bull by d horn,and take charge as a man in home bro,God made u d head of ur home n not d other way round oga

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by kosiebe(m): 11:28am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
You want to commit suicide because of woman?
Oga deals with your problem manly because if you commit suicide today, she will still end up with another man
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Stronghold91: 11:28am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
blow her up and down
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by victorVIC1(m): 11:29am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

It will be more beneficial to both of you if you leave than for you to be contemplating suicide. Suicide has never and will never be a good solution to life's problems. Your loved ones will be at the losing end if you ever go that path. She Inturn will move on to live a happy life.

Engage your wife in heart to heart discussions. If this is not yielding any result then may be both of you should consider the hard decision of pathing way. What's the point of marriage when both parties are not happy?

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 20, 2022
onuman:

Dude couldn't have raised the complaint here if he's not great in bed.
What if madam is silent about it? Something definitely bothers her. I think mr op should take her out on a few unplanned dates now and then perhaps with a little whiskey to wash down the gist once in a while. They always come around except na mgbeke/akpako. Btw no point arguing anything with her since she "knows it all".
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Kingsean(m): 11:29am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

marry a second wife and see magic happen right before your eyes. you are a man. take charge and stop wailing. once she notices that you don't give a damn anymore, her brain would reset.

3 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Ameoba300: 11:30am On Nov 20, 2022

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by manny88ng2000: 11:30am On Nov 20, 2022
My dear brother, committing suicide isn't an option. I think we are on the same page except for Prefer sleeping alone that she doesn't want someone body to touch her. Or fo I say mine is even worse as I feel I battle supremacy between myself and her girlfriend over her. Our own incompatibility is so much that I dont think it crosses my mind to take her out.
So right now, my plans are to ensure I push her abroad with my two kids and calm down to rearrange my life.

nokia1000:

3 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by yinkeys(m): 11:31am On Nov 20, 2022
FireUpNow:

Stop complaining, she is your load to carry, in the first instance you chose her to be the live of your life. Nobody helped to propose to her.
When religion, culture etc. deceive many people into marriage without telling them the consequences grin

2 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Babastrong(m): 11:31am On Nov 20, 2022
Life is too short to regret living in it. I believe DIVORCE is better than SUICIDE. anyway, i am the type who doesn't believe in "for better for worse" if you're like me, leave the HELL and choose your next abode carefully. life goes on even without a patner.

2 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Stronghold91: 11:31am On Nov 20, 2022
madridguy:
Go and marry 2nd wife.
best advice

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by LordErrk: 11:32am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

The only only advice is for both of you should seek professional help with a therapist. Talk to her and tell her what's on your mind. If it doesn't work, encourage her to go with you to a therapist
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by DKM123: 11:33am On Nov 20, 2022
What kind of man takes marital counsel from nairaland of all places?

If you come on Nairaland to take advice from 17year old broke boys who are still suckling thier mother's br£ast and apply it to your home, then na you sabi.

This boys that are still using #1,500 sharwama to toast thier area girls with peanut br£ast and know absolutely nothing about marriage telling you to do this and do that and you are taking it. Hey gawwwd! Lmao! ... cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Lepon02: 11:33am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

Get out of the relationship and rebuild, if what you are saying is true that is!

Best wishes.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Oyiboman69: 11:33am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
must you stay in the marriage?,even without divorce?, dem tie you for the house?....
Take a break before you kill yourself for nothing

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by asiga(m): 11:34am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

When I told my friend I can't marry a woman without been sure she can satisfy my sexual needs, he thought I was not serious.

After you pretend not to know this even when you yourself is a sex addict, you end up marrying because your pastor told you premarital sex is a sin and you stand to regret all your life, it is not me. In the end, you start looking outside your marriage for sexual satisfaction and the so called sin worsens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot / 10 Richest Families In Nigeria 2018 By ManucheTv / Justin McClure & Wife, Ami Dunni McClure & Their 3 Kids Slay In Matching Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.