Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Advice Pls - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Pls (13297 Views)

Advice Pls: This Married Man Sends Me Money But Doesn't Want Sex. / Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her / Advice Pls: Having Intimacy With My Wife After 3 Months Of Giving Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Pls by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 27, 2011
keepingmum:

Waoh, over night I've had a lot more constructive advise and opinions to which m grateful. I'd like 2 address some questions raised, first, I didn't comE 2 UK as a sch cert holder, I already had a Uni Diploma from Nigeria.
2nd, I have sweated 2 keep my family together for 7yrs of which my hubby hasn't contributed. He worked collectively not up2 9months and @ d time, every of his salary was spent either on himself/his family back home.
Wen I needed help with my tuition (btw m still paying off my uni fees) he said he had nothing to give me: wen his siblings in nigeria got admitted 2 Uni, he made few calls, borrowed money aNd gave them 2 pay their fees.
I paid for childrcare every month uptil my child started Nursery. And even now, he drops our kid in sch in d mornins and I pick the kid after sch hrs b4 coming home.
We got married in Nigeria and he resigned his job b4 coming to the UK. So we both came 2 d UK jobless.
And once again thank u for been constructive.
so now dat u've gotten alot of constructive advice, ARE U STILL GOING AHEAD TO DIVORCE UR HUSBAND?
Re: Advice Pls by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 27, 2011
Take this from someone who is divorced and remarried, don't leave your husband. I know how frustrated and down you feel right now but man up or woman up and support your family. Its hard right now but put yourself in his shoes, if he was d one working will he not support you? Will he not give u some money to send to your family? Apart from being jobless it seems your husband is a good man, the emotional abuse comes from frustration. I know where he is coming from, its hard for men not to be able to achieve somethings. I only support divorce on d grounds of adultery and physical assault, he has done none of this. This is a trying period for both of you but this is what marriage is about, the richer and the poorer part. I don't support those advocating that you stop feeding and housing him, if he was working he will do d same, granted its a mans responsibility but in our world today things are not alwaya black and white, you both need help and counseling, on the bright side he provides home care and support for your kid. Know dat its not always going to be like dis, things will get better. I know an old couple who were married for over 40yrs before his wife passed on recently, I was close to them, when they first got married she had to support her husband and family for over 5 yrs while he finished school, she went to school cos her folks were rich he wasn't able to till they married, the man became a professor. She explains that period as hard as hell, her family didn't support d union so she was on her own for yrs even thought of leaving but they roughed it up, they had one of d most wonderful marriages I can describe but it wasn't like dat in d begining, be patient dear, I married early too and I understand how hard it is being responsible for others at an early age. You have done this for 7 years be patient it won't be much longer, pray to God for strenght, how I wish with my first husband this was only what I had to deal with a caring man and father but jobless, my dear I would ve stayed and roughed it, we had so much money but no care no love. Your husband loves you and his child, if he didn't he wouldn't care for the child he will be out getting drunk and chasing sugar mummies who will sleep with him and cook for him without complaining. I know you are feeling weighed down and depressed from this heavy load but believe me it will get better. Don't leave your husband because of this please
Re: Advice Pls by monkeyleg: 7:02am On Aug 27, 2011
@Poster, I think Chaircover has said it all. Her comments are laden with wise and sensible advice. Please do not jump into divorce, it should and must be seen as the last resort. A lazy husband in some quaters is not a good enough reason to file for one. You have to be careful about moving out with your child as he can potential turn around an accuse you of eloping and that could have serious issue with the Law.

@Chaircover, well done my sister. Very thoughtful and honest comments, maybe I will offer you a job in my marriage counseling service? just kidding. Advise must always be geared towards saving a marriage. Marriage is never easy, and full of challenges. It is how one deals with those challenegs that defines ones character. Once again well done
Re: Advice Pls by brodaman1: 8:02am On Aug 27, 2011
jus pray so dat u wil nt make another mistake ok. my God wil c u 2ru. Am prayin 4 u. God bless u.
Re: Advice Pls by MOBO999: 8:06am On Aug 27, 2011
@ Poster, no need to waste time, just divorce and come back to Nigeria or move to leeds, newcastle, am tired of hearing sick stories like this, dont come here and ask the public of divorce option, we never were there when you both got married, so dont ask us now about seperation and divorce.
Re: Advice Pls by MOBO999: 8:15am On Aug 27, 2011
This useless post was created by Nairaland ladies to provoke the guys, please we guys should ignore this post.
Re: Advice Pls by LAGOS1976: 8:15am On Aug 27, 2011
Mobo999 long time how u dey, re u still in europe.
Re: Advice Pls by MOBO999: 8:16am On Aug 27, 2011
Am cool, you watch yesterday match, Bercelona vs Porto fc.
Re: Advice Pls by LAGOS1976: 8:17am On Aug 27, 2011
Messi and Fabregas were sp good and cool, hmmm love the football match.
Re: Advice Pls by LAGOS1976: 8:18am On Aug 27, 2011
you guys havng a good time in europe, we had a bomb blast in Nigeria yesterday, everywere scatter.
Re: Advice Pls by LAGOS1976: 8:18am On Aug 27, 2011
Am planning to come to europe soonest, maybe go to canada even with mi lady.
Re: Advice Pls by LAGOS1976: 8:19am On Aug 27, 2011
brotherly re u still there, send me your details make we contact.
Re: Advice Pls by MOBO999: 8:20am On Aug 27, 2011
Yes joor, am trying to fix my self ham, burger, spring roll, mixed fish and assorted beef for dinner, you know UK food is always frozen and stuffy.
Re: Advice Pls by MOBO999: 8:21am On Aug 27, 2011
even the beer here is cheeky, that why I always got for Foster, it is an Australia beer and i love it.
Re: Advice Pls by MOBO999: 8:22am On Aug 27, 2011
My white girl is in the sitting room , she feel Hot,I dont want to have bed fun, but I think she wants me now, she so demanding in bed.
Re: Advice Pls by LAGOS1976: 8:23am On Aug 27, 2011
O boy, no be small enjoyment you guys dey for that OBODOYIBO, me will love to come over soonest.
Re: Advice Pls by LAGOS1976: 8:24am On Aug 27, 2011
can you send me just £50, need to fix some things this morning here in lagos.
Re: Advice Pls by LAGOS1976: 8:24am On Aug 27, 2011
send in the name Kola Arinze Hassan, use money gram or western union.
Re: Advice Pls by MOBO999: 8:26am On Aug 27, 2011
Ok, no shakes, it will be done later today, but to be hones you have to get a real job,ok.
Re: Advice Pls by MOBO999: 8:27am On Aug 27, 2011
I will call my cousin in lagos to pay to your bank account the equivalent of 50 pounds, give me your bank name and info , asap.
Re: Advice Pls by LAGOS1976: 8:28am On Aug 27, 2011
I bank with Societe generale, you can also send to my Bond bank account or Inter continental bank account, use my name, Kola Arinze Hassan.
Re: Advice Pls by LAGOS1976: 8:29am On Aug 27, 2011
thanks a lot brother, you the best.
Re: Advice Pls by LAGOS1976: 8:34am On Aug 27, 2011
are white ladies really good in bed, please tell me, would love to come to UK.
Re: Advice Pls by MOBO999: 8:36am On Aug 27, 2011
If a white woman handle, never go into the bedroom alone with a white woman, or else you are finished that night, they do all kinds of kinky stuff and never get tired, a white woman has a man power, they drink and smoke a lot and never get tired, they will wear you out.
Re: Advice Pls by MOBO999: 8:36am On Aug 27, 2011
Am in manchester and know what am saying.
Re: Advice Pls by LAGOS1976: 8:37am On Aug 27, 2011
white woman handle me in bed, impossible, it aint gonna happen.
Re: Advice Pls by MOBO999: 8:39am On Aug 27, 2011
A white lady will meet you ion a pub, she will buy you beer and cigar, then she dance with you and take you home, she drives you in her car home, then she cook for you, then take you to her room upstair.
Re: Advice Pls by LAGOS1976: 8:41am On Aug 27, 2011
MOBO999:

A white lady will meet you ion a pub, she will buy you beer and cigar, then she dance with you and take you home, she drives you in her car home, then she cook for you, then take you to her room upstair.

Were is the best place to pick up white women in manchester, do you go to the manchester old trafford stadium or man city stadium.
Re: Advice Pls by LAGOS1976: 8:41am On Aug 27, 2011
MOBO999:

Am in manchester and know what am saying.

talk to me brother, dont you want to give me info.
Re: Advice Pls by MOBO999: 8:44am On Aug 27, 2011
LAGOS1976:

Were is the best place to pick up white women in manchester, do you go to the manchester old trafford stadium or man city stadium.

No you dont go to the stadium, you go to the pup, like Weatherspoon pup, The Picadilly, Printsword, Edward bar, Bar Rogue, Jones bar, Deansgate pup, all this is in manchester picadilly, then you can go to Parks night club later in the night.
Re: Advice Pls by MOBO999: 8:45am On Aug 27, 2011
LAGOS1976:

talk to me brother, dont you want to give me info.

LAGOS1976:

white woman handle me in bed, impossible, it aint gonna happen.

This white trash women know their oninons, you have to be careful and smart, use condom,most of them may want to force you to take the condom off later in the night, some might even try to mount you wile you are sleeping, be cautious and watchful.
Re: Advice Pls by LAGOS1976: 8:47am On Aug 27, 2011
[size=8pt][/size] RUBBISH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Spice Up Your Marriage / The Origin: History Of Yahoo Boys / A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.