Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? (47662 Views)

What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? / The Brutal Truth No One Would Tell You. / 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by swagguElite(m): 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2022
DonroxyII:
Once You Understand Women, You Understand Life and Once You are Able to Conquer Women, You Conquer Life Economically!

grin ... Most Women Live in Comparison to Other Women thus If She is not the best Women Amongst Her Peers of Women, She would never acquiesced you have done anything Spectacular for Her until You Leaves Her Life and Do more Better off for Yourself than Her ....

That's when She would regret How much she has Missed and the Begging Begins grin

Also, Most Women Issues are Psychological thus if You can't nib Her in the Bud Emotionally She would never agree within Herself You have helped her no matter how much you have tried Because She ain't Par with Other Women.
I'm enjoying this thread. I just dey grab wisdom left and right. Rightly said.
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
You will know that there's a world of difference between being broke as a single man and being broke as a married man.
This is deep!
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2022
CaveAdullam:
1. The chances of achieving your goal become impossible or ultra slim.

2. As a father you will hardly have time for yourself because you are bothered about family bills.

3. Your only joy as a father is that your kids are healthy, intelligent, and becoming responsible.

4. As a father, the love your family has for you is predicated on the magnitude of your food storage and the depth of your pocket.

5. As a father when things go sour, the respect from nuclear and extended family plummets.

6. As a mother, you must serve your husband and children. You don't have time for vacations or rest.

7. As a father you will have at least one child that will behave in such a manner that it is as if he/she hates the family and wants to ruin the family name intentionally.

8. As a father only loyalty to your vows will keep you from infidelity because your wife will become boring by the day. Ditto for the mother.

9. The flames that run the marriage don't burn on their own. To keep the marriage fresh and the union alive the husband and wife must fan the flames.

10. As a father you'll one day be shocked and remain long-standing with mouth wide open, eyes gazing far when you are being asked "what have you done for me that you are using to boast".

11. As a mother you'll be expected to lead and provide even though it is not within your jurisdiction.

Marriage is a dreadful but enjoyable journey and must only be engaged by men and women who will be accountable and deliberate enough to hold to their specific marriage vows. Because marriage is the building block of civilization. The man and woman must be buoyant in the financial, physical, and spiritual angles (not religious) with no emotional baggage.

Thanks.
Number 10 is a no no for me, I can't tolerate that from any woman but it seems this gender don't see it as anything.
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2022
Raalsalghul:
Bills! Bills! Bills!

Less sex!
This is scary! So its actually true that single people have more sex than married people!
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2022
frozen70:

What I can say is, make sure you marry someone you love very well and let that person be your friend

No matter the situation, if you respect each other, you guys will cope

Life after marriage will humble you no matter how tough, stupid or careless you are
Please like how this is scary
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
GboyegaD:
You lose some of your freedom. No more sleep overs, no 100% privacy, more people want to know about your shit.
Hahahahhahah
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by frozen70(f): 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Please like how this is scary

Experience remains the best teacher

1 Like

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Sweetvie: 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2022
Tayorshd2:
Am planning on getting married soon but d few problem is I DONT REALLY LOVE HER
but she loved me 100 % with her life and have tested her in many ways infact she told her elder sister secretly Abt it too and her friend on her chat which she didn't know i saw all of this proclaiming the love she have for me ....

With ur idea can I still marry such a lady ??

Hmm
Marriage is a big deal
Tho' it's good to marry someone that love you more but it more better if both side feel same.
You guys will really gonna av issue coz what you can take/ endure if you love her, you can't if you don't love her.
Why don't you like her?
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Sweetvie: 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2022
ravensckar:
When person wey never marry drop quote, e no dey hard to know.

Well done Marriage Counsellor! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lmao.
Abeg don killme with laugh here grin
Am just trying to help nau grin
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Sweetvie: 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2022
searchlight:
Why don't you want to tell him the truth?
Lol... Let try an encourage our brothers grin
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Tayorshd2(m): 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2022
Sweetvie:
Hmm
Marriage is a big deal
Tho' it's good to marry someone that love you more but it more better if both side feel same.
You guys will really gonna av issue coz what you can take/ endure if you love her, you can't if you don't love her.
Why don't you like her?

My brother nothing OO is just bxos of my own past experiences that is making me fear woman to lay down my heart for them

U should understand me technically now ...

Women are not worthy to give your heart because they can undo at anytime shocked
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by SPAMBOX7: 10:57am On Nov 29, 2022
Sweetvie:
Hmm
Marriage is a big deal
Why don't you like her?
You see this guys. Shey una dey see?. This is why it's never okay to love a hoe. Cos look at @Embolden. So men are to endure even things they not suppose to endure cos you love her wow. You see this here guys. This what makes women turn you into weak men. Cos she knows you love her she can do anything and get away with it. Yes why won't she? Are you not foolishly in love?

Women will always mistake love for weakness if not why would you take someone that loves you for a fool. That you can do anything and expect them to endure. If that isn't weakness then whst you call it?
Well lemme just say whoever loves to the extent of enduring everything from a woman is really deserving of whatever they get out it. Let them enjoy it
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2022
Zombiedients:
You will surely get tired of the p.uss.y sooner than expected, no matter how clean shaven it is.

Mostly it happen after first child.
This is True
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:45am On Nov 29, 2022
theophorus:
1. Your Wife is always right.

2. You will be the one to always apologize.

3. Sex reduces as Children comes in.

4. Outside you are a Lion but inside you are a Cat.

5. Money is good and important

6. Beauty without brain is a Curse.

7. Fine boy without Work is Endemic

8. You will sometimes feel you should never have married.

9. She seems not to want peace.

10. Verbal abuse is a norm

But still on still being married is Bae
Scary
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:49am On Nov 29, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:
My marriage is very sweet... Have a good woman and enjoy marriage... Forget beauty although my wife is very beautiful. If you love your wife you will make her beautiful. Marriage is reality not fiction. Choose someone with same ideology like you, keep beauty aside and you will see your self enjoying her.
You are lucky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:52am On Nov 29, 2022
Azularis:
Marriage is over rated. It takes the Grace of God for it to last. Though married at times I wish I was single. If not for God, I for don run.
You are scaring the shit out of us
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:58am On Nov 29, 2022
dododawa1:
Marriage is BILLING and BILLING
Wow
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:59am On Nov 29, 2022
Ayo25:
Omo comments from this threa makes me laugh � I swear
grin
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
Hassanmaye:

You are lucky

No be small lucky

1 Like

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2022
Confirm4real:
She will deny you sex if you don't make her happy...
Haha funny but true comments

1 Like

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2022
Exceed15:
She will turn tiger in the house especially after giving you a child.
Absolutely

1 Like

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2022
bluefilm:
The pussy gets worn out more and more with each passing day.
That's why married people cheat
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
searchlight:
To me marriage is a business partnership that benefits only the women. Can anyone point out any advantage a man has over the wife in that union? Have you ever wondered why married folks will always be pressuring the single guys to marry? They simply want you to enter the same suffering that they are in already. They envy your freedom and sometimes tend to bully you into marrying. Marriage is a cage for men and a poverty alleviation program for most women. Marriage is the biggest legal scam that women scam the men, know this and know peace.
If everyone stop marrying you won't type this
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
seanwilliam:

I’m not yet married but I really don’t like sharing my bed grin, 90% of time if my girl comes around, I’ll stylishly leave the bed when she’s fast asleep, except if we one do the do.

angry grin
Another thing is I hate make women Dey wear my boxers on come over.
I also hate sharing same toilet .

One night , I woke up in the middle of night , I looked up to my girl on the bed , if you see the way she take sleep and open mouth , I say shey na wetin I Dey kiss be this grin grin
True true I never ready for marriage grin
MN haha bad boy
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Maysdevices(f): 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
jelel6:

This brought back memories and got me hysterical. grin grin

I was very recently close to a girl for about a year, not romantically but quite close and good friends. Naturally, we both did help each other out as our capacity permits.

We had a week-long quarrel once and as we both sat down to talk things through, she said with a straight face that I don't ever help her with a particular "issue". worse thing, she said that in passing without any prompt from me. I was so shocked I said goodnight and went to sleep. I just had to pretend that was never said so we could both move on.

Guess what cause our initial quarrel? At the course of me helping her with THAT same particular "issue". undecided grin Something I've been helping with every now and then for over 8 months. Rude awakening!

I was shocked. I thought I was in cuckooland. I don't easily get flustered but she easily did got me that day. It'd much easier for you to convince me 2 + 2 = 0 than make me understand why she said what she said.

I can only imagine how a married man (woman? hardly) must feel if their loving wife just bloat out "what have you ever done for me?" in the middle of an argument. grin

Our sisters, and wifeys them, that are guilty of the above in the heat of the moment, why Una dey yarn that talk. I would truly like to know? wink

Honestly?

Most women feel they are queens that deserve the best from life. Cars, diamonds and vacations.

Most women get into a regular marriage with the notion that some day the man will be rich and they will live the lives of rich men’s wives. No woman who agrees to marry a regular man believes that the man will be average forever.

When the scales fall from their eyes, they become bitter at the sight of rich men’s wives in their expensive cars. So no matter what you, you haven’t began even doing.

It’s like a man who married an ugly woman because of status, infatuation or love, after a while you will become bitter when the scales fall from your eyes and you can’t show off your wife like other men.

The average man will keep getting asked that question until you give your woman the last drop of blood in your body.

These rules apply to only shallow people, but then most people are shallow.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Sweetvie: 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
You see this guys. Shey una dey see?. This is why it's never okay to love a hoe. Cos look at @Embolden. [/b]So men are to endure even things they not suppose to endure cos you love her wow[b]. You see this here guys. This what makes women turn you into weak men. Cos she knows you love her she can do anything and get away with it. Yes why won't she? Are you not foolishly in love?

Women will always mistake love for weakness if not why would you take someone that loves you for a fool. That you can do anything and expect them to endure. If that isn't weakness then whst you call it?
Well lemme just say whoever loves to the extent of enduring everything from a woman is really deserving of whatever they get out it. Let them enjoy it
@bolded. You misunderstood some stuff... what i mean by endure is... Like everybody knows, no one is perfect and after marriage is when you see the true color of your partner coz you guys av started staying under one roof. You'll know her bad side, her flaws and so many other things but for the fact you love her it will still be okay for u coz u gonna accept her for who she is but if you don't love her and you just marry her for pity sake and started noticing her flaws, you will find it irritating, disgust and intolerable. Which is gonna cause a lot of argument, disagreement and b4 u know divorce. This is applicable to both gender so it not only the female.
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Sweetvie: 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
Tayorshd2:

My brother nothing OO is just bxos of my own past experiences that is making me fear woman to lay down my heart for them

U should understand me technically now ...

Women are not worthy to give your heart because they can undo at anytime shocked
Hmm
I understand you. Then why do you want to get married? A marriage without love and understanding is nothing and won't last.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by SPAMBOX7: 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2022
Sweetvie:
@bolded. You misunderstood some stuff... what i mean by endure is... Like everybody knows, no one is perfect and after marriage is when you see the true color of your partner coz you guys av started staying under one roof. You'll know her bad side, her flaws and so many other things but for the fact you love her it will still be okay for u coz u gonna accept her for who she is but if you don't love her and you just marry her for pity sake and started noticing her flaws, you will find it irritating, disgust and intolerable. Which is gonna cause a lot of argument, disagreement and b4 u know divorce. This is applicable to both gender so it not only the female.
OK Check your pm
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Sweetvie: 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
OK Check your pm
Hmm
Ok
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Tayorshd2(m): 6:03pm On Nov 29, 2022
Sweetvie:
Hmm
I understand you. Then why do you want to get married? A marriage without love and understanding is nothing and won't last.

Thanks bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Hassanmaye(m): 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
Bostin:
There you will know the real meaning of the word WOMEN .
This is scary are they witches after marriage?
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Oyindamolah: 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
wink
Theta1:

Tolerance

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Wife Gets Husband Arrested On His Way To Marry 5th Wife / Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] / Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.