Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) (37099 Views)

Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East / Valentine Ozigbo Debunks ₦‎2 Billion Naira CAN Donation From Peter Obi (Video) / Wike Kisses Wife In Public (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by phorget(m): 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
Your impact on a course makes you a stakeholder, your contribution gives you a voice to speak up because you can easily call for a refund with interest should the government messes up.
Unlike when a party pays you to vote for them, you have been paid and your voices has been bought.

How can Obi complete with drug money + Lagos money + All ELEYIs money + other embezzled money?
This is our opportunity to wrestle powers from those domineering forces and we gonna do that successfully. Our 1k is our little way of contributing to the course and we will give out with a smiling face.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Hoelujohn: 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
annyplenty:
How did other frontline candidates get their campaign funds if they did not solicit from public?
What they have stolen from the treasury

1 Like

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
I thought they don't give shishi
Watin dey want use 1k for?
To buy kola and life lager.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
Hoelujohn:

What they have stolen from the treasury
It has been confirmed Peter Obi is only out to play the gullible youths, e no get financiers?

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by ZombieSlayer1: 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
ebisapere:
Some people that haven't eaten will still give....When they are supposed to be giving us
I've donated 25k. It's my widow's mite towards a better country for everybody. Peter Obi is the only candidate who is likely to change how things are currently run in this country. Tinubu and Atiku will just continue in the old ways and run this country aground.
Leave tribalism. If this country implodes, Atiku, Peter Obi, Tinubu..... they'll leave all of you and jet out to better climes while you suffer.

As for me, any careless move and I'll leave you and go back to UK

3 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by uba1991: 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
PaedophileProph:
I’m a proud donator, God bless our Labour
no wonder you are a donator instead of donor. I said it, only unintelligent bigots will vote for peter Obi.
Illiterates must donate. Go to school you say no, na provision shop you want sell.

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
I've donated 25k. It's my widow's mite towards a better country for everybody. Peter Obi is the only candidate who is likely to change how things are currently run in this country. Tinubu and Atiku will just continue in the old ways and run this country aground.
Leave tribalism. If this country implodes, Atiku, Peter Obi, Tinubu..... they'll leave all of you and jet out to better climes while you suffer.

As for me, any careless move and I'll leave you and go back to UK
I donated 100k, like me, better you keep the receipt for your refund next year.
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by ekenetheorg(m): 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
Every well meaning Nigerian should try this project. I've dropped mine. No hate. Whoever wins will be an upgrade to Buhari.... But I'd like Peter Obi to win

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by ikaboy: 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
Done
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by ZombieSlayer1: 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:
It has been confirmed Peter Obi is only out to play the gullible youths, e no get financiers?
By financiers you mean these same people who feed fat on our Commonwealth? The political godfathers who must be satiated first before any meaningful development must be made. Is that what you really want for you and yours?

3 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Kilometres: 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
sonature1:

The canopies

Vehicles

Billboard and fliers

Renting of halls

Transportation of members to various locations

All these things and more need money.

Do you want them to use skull-mining to achieve them?

But he is richer than Joe Biden?

A man that is a billionaire and he's not willing to commit his personal money cannot be trusted

1 Like

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by phorget(m): 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
DonNeon:

You fit still support my movement with 1k embarassed

Where you dey move go?... undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by DSC7: 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
nedekid:

Is it confirmed the account is legit?
Cos I Wan pay my own.

I can't say how authentic the account is....

You can confirm from LP Twitter handle..

1 Like

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by uba1991: 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
sonature1:

The canopies

Vehicles

Billboard and fliers

Renting of halls

Transportation of members to various locations

All these things and more need money.

Do you want them to use skull-mining to achieve them?
why must you do that if you believe people like him. This same idiot claim that he is richer than the USA president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

By financiers you mean these same people who feed fat on our Commonwealth? The political godfathers who must be satiated first before any meaningful development must be made. Is that what you really want for you and yours?
Donate as you like O, he will still work for those that donated shishi.

I have said it time without number, Peter Obi is a confident trickster.

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by ZombieSlayer1: 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:
I donated 100k, like me, better you keep the receipt for your refund next year.
we all know you're an agbado miscreant hoping Tinubu wins simply because you're dining on the crumbs that fall from his table. Always remember that not everybody can be as shameless as you are.
Now, run along and play with sand or jump off a cliff or something....

1 Like

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
we all know you're an agbado miscreant hoping Tinubu wins simply because you're dining on the crumbs that fall from his table. Always remember that not everybody can be as shameless as you are.
Now, run along and play with sand or jump off a cliff or something....
Donate all the money in your account, Peter Obi will not do anything more for you than those that never heard of any scam 1k donation.

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by ZombieSlayer1: 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
uba1991:
why must you do that if you believe people like him. This same idiot claim that he is richer than the USA president
Oga if you no dey donate, please shift. I don't understand why you're crying over someone elses money. Go and support your kleptomaniac shaky shaky daddy and stop ranting like a geriatric donkey

3 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by ebuks4ever(m): 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
JosephXavier:
I dom copy the bank account number, make I run go donate

Imagine Peter's online followers of about 2.5 million donating 1k minimum each.
That's about 1000 * 2,500,000 = 2,500,000,000
Two billion naira

Nigeria will see a government whose campaign was funded by the masses and would be held accountable by the people that voted them into power

Well said.
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by foxton: 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
I have made my own donation. Dts how Obama became president. I have high hope that PO will win too. This is my little sacrifice to make Nigeria great again. This will help us hod him accountable.

1 Like

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by azpekuliar: 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
This is how campaigns should be financed, not from the treasury.
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Cj4charles(m): 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
Let me dust my money and head straight to bank for my own contribution
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
JosephXavier:
I dom copy the bank account number, make I run go donate

Imagine Peter's online followers of about 2.5 million donating 1k minimum each.
That's about 1000 * 2,500,000 = 2,500,000,000
Two billion naira

Nigeria will see a government whose campaign was funded by the masses and would be held accountable by the people that voted them into power
By February next year, Peter Obi would have petitioned the EFCC to investigate the account.

1 Like

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by uba1991: 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
My mother just died and as the eldest son I have alot to do. Please I need your help.
Phone no=07033189842
Acct no=3525102021
Bank= FCMB
Thank you as you help
Pls I need your assistance with any amount.
May God bless you as you help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
foxton:
I have made my own donation. Dts how Obama became president. I have high hope that PO will win too. This is my little sacrifice to make Nigeria great again. This will help us hod him accountable.
Have you paid your income tax in the last 3 years?

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by DigitalLawyer: 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
I thought they don't give shishi
Watin dey want use 1k for?

Logistics to take the campaign to remote places and to mobilize agents for the election. It requires so much money.
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
Vadese1:
Way to go. This is our project. It belongs to all us. Sending my own right now . 2k

Sorry in advance sha
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Juoflife1(f): 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
I will gladly donate
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by 2016v2017: 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
DSC7:
Buhari solicited for funds during 2014 campaign...

Tinupoo support group are also soliciting for campaign funds.....

LP is not the first to source for funds...

Together we can Take Back Nigeria by voting Labour party...

ObiDatti to the rescue....
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
uba1991:
My mother just died and as the eldest son I have alot to do. Please I need your help.
Phone no=07033189842
Acct no=3525102021
Bank= FCMB
Thank you as you help
Sorry for the loss, your situation is more important than that confident trickster scammer.
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by ZombieSlayer1: 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Donate all the money in your account, Peter Obi will not do anything more for you than those that never heard of any scam 1k donation.
Hahahahahahhahahsahshahahah.....guy I don't need him to do anything for me personally. I'm comfortable enough. I have several online businesses, a couple of SaaS softwares that people subscribe to use with 1 of them currently at 13k+ subscribers all over the world, I have an IT training school that also have online users apart from the offline one in Enugu. I can leave this country any time I want. I'm not in the league of those seeking crumbs from politicians. All I want is someone who will shift Nigeria from the current trajectory which is leading this country to doom. If tinubu or Atiku wins people will suffer. It's not about "tinubu built Lagos". The Tinubu of yesteryears is not the tinubu of today. He's old and evidence of his loss of cognitive and physical functions of visible even to the blind. People are suffering, we need a change

4 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by phorget(m): 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
uba1991:
no wonder you are a donator instead of donor. I said it, only unintelligent bigots will vote for peter Obi.
Illiterates must donate. Go to school you say no, na provision shop you want sell.

You sha understand wetin him mean so leave forget wetin dem write for motor body maje you enter motor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO / Bayelsa Election: Timi Frank Congratulates Lyon, Urges Secondus To Resign / Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.