Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? (91444 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by victorazy(m): 8:52am On Nov 26, 2022
Nezzjnr:

Huuuuuuuuuuhhhh

Seriously??

He's actually Sick

Sick and he is smiling?
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Nonexisting1: 8:53am On Nov 26, 2022
Kidney failure or maybe baba juju backfire.

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by victorazy(m): 8:54am On Nov 26, 2022
Nezzjnr:
No wonder his Instagram account hasn't been active

Monitoring spirit..... Plz visit him abroad.
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Golan007: 8:54am On Nov 26, 2022
DeOTR:
This picture doesn't bear any semblance with Pastor Biodun that I know o. If you look closely, he can never look like this person even if he's stripped to the bone. I mean, the face is quite different.

So you think it's all baloney?
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Golan007: 8:55am On Nov 26, 2022
mrsalman:
Please guys,I need assistance

So you opened your account solely for this purpose?

And to beat the system, you decided to use a photo?
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Nonexisting1: 8:56am On Nov 26, 2022
benjihouse8:
Hmmm… he seems to be deteriorating..
Nigga is more like a skeleton. Look at him very well and look at his trouser.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by akbonus: 8:56am On Nov 26, 2022
IF HE IS SICK AS SPECULATED,WHAT IS WOMEN WITH HIM?JUST LOOK AT ONE OF THE PICTURES,SO HE CAN'T EVEN SNAP PHOTOS ALONE OR WITH MEN ALONE?DESPITE THE MANY ALLEGATIONS?ANYWAY GOD KNOWS THE TRUTH AND ONLY HIM CAN JUDGE AND DECIDE THE FATE OF ANYONE.I WISH HIM QUICK RECOVERY THOUGH,IF HE IS REALLY SICK.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by freddie009(m): 8:57am On Nov 26, 2022
MufasaLion:

This is not about any diety. Even if you're an individual that's upright with no stain, you can still have terminal illness. Sickness is not about wether you're a criminal, religious or whatever.

The issue is these pastors make their members believe they don't need medicine. I remember my mum drinking olive oil for headaches instead of simply taking panadol. Many people are misled, but if you talk, their members will come for your head with threats. What saved Pastor Suleman that particular day was his bulletproof car and you see him talking to his members to pray for divine protection.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by udeh3(m): 8:57am On Nov 26, 2022
Well, it's very disappointing to seeing Christians who are suppose to be carriers of God's love, insulting or shaming someone passing through challenges

Yesterday, so many so-called Christians were bashing Sam Okposo, I wept! Bashing the died? From their words you could see toxicity. Where is this character from? Certainly, not from Jesus Christ

Death like for Sam Okposo, is inevitable, we all will face it. Pray you make it. No one know the covenant he has with his maker...

Pastor B is a human who is prone to sickness like everyone. Why the castigation? So, you think if Christ meets us in this castigation and judgement, we'll make it to Heaven? You better start bridling your tongue and train your heart to always think positivity

Today, I join all well meaning Nigerians to pray for Pastor B... We might have different doctrines, but the body of Christ is one. Get well soon, In Jesus Christ Name, Amen

We love you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by ola31701: 8:58am On Nov 26, 2022
na lie joorBut I heard he gave one small girl Krest and do the do.. Karma madt sha.Wow...abi the guy dey diet?... I still don't believena lie joorBut I heard he gave one small girl Krest and do the do.. Karma madt sha.Wow...abi the guy dey diet?... I still don't believe...
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by cedricksly: 8:58am On Nov 26, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
na lie joor

But I heard he gave one small girl Krest and do the do.. Karma madt sha.

Wow...abi the guy dey diet?... I still don't believe
this here with the way he transform so suddenly can only be attributed to a terminal disease and nothing more, kidney, or cancer

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by whizzler: 9:00am On Nov 26, 2022
Artiiclebeast:
Here to read more from our judgemental hypocritical Nigerians who will continue to fail to understand that a decline in health and physiology is universal.

These same hypocrites will all flood the blogosphere with their "awwss, meoooows, RIP and what not" should the subject in question answer nature's final call.

It's human nature.

I wish him well.

We all go through a physical decline in health and appearance as the days pile on.

Even constant isn't truly constant in the true sense of it.

This should make us all take a somber and sober reflection on our personal lives and perhaps help trigger our outlook on life and all the materialistic tendencies we tend to hold so dear.

In essence, nothing dey life.

Make we just do our bit and exit the stage for the next as we had been opportune to do.
Thanks for this deep thought. I saw a pic of gov. Wike yesterday and compared to his pic of a few years back and the man looked shrinked. If we look at ourselves we must surely see changes over the past few years. Life!

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by sukkot: 9:00am On Nov 26, 2022
now see this flood signifies that GOD is bringing in a new paradigm because the old paradigm is satanic in nature and it has run its course and that course officially ends today the day of the new moon in Scorpio and the solar eclipse. This new paradigm cuts across politics to religion and is going to be a global event as the structures of old are brought down and new structures are created. and so this day the 25th of October begins the official day of the execution of this new paradigm as we have an indian, the first person of color to head the UK from today. This is all connected. how does this affect our religious leaders ? many of them would be eliminated or given warning to exit the stage and disappear into oblivion. what you saw with Suleman with the attempt on his life and the obliteration of maNy in his crew is a warning from GOD for all these religious leaders to vanish away into the night and if they do not take heed ? the attacks would become worse. the attacks dont even have to be physical, you would just see may of them falling sick as the LORD deletes their soul in their body. a deleted soul equals a diseased body. so we have the floods announcing the paradigm change and the attempt on suleman as the warning from the LORD for all these religious leaders to disappear into the night from today onwards, today the new moon and solar eclipse in the phoenix transition house of Scorpio, from today onwards the attacks would intensify until the paradigm change is effected. same thing applies to political leaders as their soul is deleted in their body by the LORD maNy of them would soon start falling sick because a deleted soul equals a diseased body. you would see may of them falling ill with autoimmune diseases etc. from today onward expect to also see the ukraine war intensify and start to go global because this is one of the important events that would bring in this new global paradigm AND THATS THE MESSAGE FROM THE LORD ON THIS SOLAR ECLIPSE NEW MOON DAY IN SCORPIO . SHALOM >>>from this thread one month ago https://www.nairaland.com/7400946/spiritual-implication-nigerian-flood-connection

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by whizzler: 9:03am On Nov 26, 2022
Ameoba300:
I just confirmed. He's the one. Heard he suffered stroke. May God permanent his healing

Is there anything like permanent healing? Human life is on a downward trajectory as we age.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Olatara(f): 9:03am On Nov 26, 2022
veeceesynergy:
Pastor Biodun just survived Stroke, he has been battling with it for over 2months now, thank God he was able to survive it and his memory restored.
It can only be God
That's not stroke jor.

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by KakiP(m): 9:05am On Nov 26, 2022
Ameoba300:
I just confirmed. He's the one. Heard he suffered stroke. May God permanent his healing

god should have prevented the stroke initially.
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Artiiclebeast: 9:07am On Nov 26, 2022
whizzler:

Thanks for this deep thought. I saw a pic of gov. Wike yesterday and compared to his pic of a few years back and the man looked shrinked. If we look at ourselves we must surely see changes over the past few years. Life!

It is what it is.

I differ in looks today from how I looked 6 months ago, for instance.

When I had a diabetic scare bout was when I understood how truly fleeting life is.

Just live life as best and positive as you can, do you, and be you, because no one exits this stage called life alive nor with any possessions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by DeOTR: 9:07am On Nov 26, 2022
udeh3:
Well, it's very disappointing to seeing Christians who are suppose to be carriers of God's love, insulting or shaming someone passing through challenges

Yesterday, so many so-called Christians were bashing Sam Okposo, I wept! Bashing the died? From their words you could see toxicity. Where is this character from? Certainly, not from Jesus Christ

Death like for Sam Okposo, is inevitable, we all will face it. Pray you make it. No one know the covenant he has with his maker...

Pastor B is a human who is prone to sickness like everyone. Why the castigation? So, you think if Christ meets us in this castigation and judgement, we'll make it to Heaven? You better start bridling your tongue and train your heart to always think positivity

Today, I join all well meaning Nigerians to pray for Pastor B... We might have different doctrines, but the body of Christ is one. Get well soon, In Jesus Christ Name, Amen

We love you
I just want to inform you that not everyone that goes to church is a Christian.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by MumEmdy(f): 9:07am On Nov 26, 2022
May God perfect his healing, using him as a point of contact to all those who are sick be it acute, chronic or terminal may the divine hand of God touch and restore your health.. Amen

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Shadysen: 9:09am On Nov 26, 2022
blaquebelle:
Many of you are happy to mock him for this. He's sick! Sickness can befall anyone! Please there's no need for you to be happy about someone's downfall. As for the allegations that besieged him in the past, none of us was there to know what really happened. Please let's be careful with our utterances.
gullible member shows up.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Classickj(m): 9:11am On Nov 26, 2022
grandstar:
The rape accussation might have destroyed him despite his denials and huge influence.

A good name is better than silver and gold. If he had any sense or moral compass, he should have called his victim quietly and apologized before it grew out of hand.

All she wanted was probably "I'm sorry". As part of his contrition, he should also have stepped down from his priestly duties.

Not everyone waa fooled

Pastor Suleiman's was a bit different. They women were his mistresses and never accussed him of rape. The claim he murdered an unborn child may just be as bad aa the Coza pastor but Suleiman is a PR maestro

How did it destroy him
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by descartes400: 9:12am On Nov 26, 2022
DevilSignature:
Is this not the pastor who once fuccck that Niger Delta melodic voice musician wife?

What's that his name again

Are you this vawuĺent?
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by whizzler: 9:12am On Nov 26, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

It is what it is.

I differ in looks today from how I looked 6 months ago, for instance.

When I had a diabetic scare bout was when I understood how truly fleeting life is.

Just live life as best and positive as you can, do you, and be you, because no one exits this stage called life alive nor with any possessions.

We all need this reminder constantly cos human nature is quite forgetful. We can be sober one moment, the next we start balling.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Artiiclebeast: 9:14am On Nov 26, 2022
whizzler:

We all need this reminder constantly cos human nature is quite forgetful. We can be sober one moment, the next we start balling.

Facts...
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by kelvyn7: 9:14am On Nov 26, 2022
ikorodureporta:

He's not the only one ... Go & look at Adefarasin too... Very soon we go hear their gist

Ah ah, why na Oga. There is nothing wrong with Adefarasin ooo. Go on YouTube to watch him every Sunday morning to confirm. Please don't spread lies na why? cry

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by nakotee: 9:14am On Nov 26, 2022
ikorodureporta:

He's not the only one ... Go & look at Adefarasin too... Very soon we go hear their gist
may God forgive you for involving adefarasin here

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Classickj(m): 9:15am On Nov 26, 2022
cedricksly:
this here with the way he transform so suddenly can only be attributed to a terminal disease and nothing more, kidney, or cancer
Don't mind him
As if he has never been sick B4
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 26, 2022
Either it is AIDS or his sins have caught up with him. How come his head come look like Volkswagen Beetle with it's DOORS wide open?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by ebenmosi360(m): 9:21am On Nov 26, 2022
Person no fit slim again
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by AfahaAbia(m): 9:21am On Nov 26, 2022
whizzler:

I noticed that too. He has really changed from how I knew him some years ago
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by malvisguy212: 9:27am On Nov 26, 2022
MufasaLion:

People on diet don't look that way. He looks sick and even if people of his financial class wants to diet, it can't be this bad!

He looks malnourished, sick and homeless but he's rich, so that means he's sick.
base on your comments on this thread. it's seems you are very happy with this news.regardless of his past ( his rape case) I still feel for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. / Six And Seven Book Of Moses Free Download. / How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.