Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound (44075 Views)

Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? / Life In Face Me I Face You / A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by Pharaohny: 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2022
I'm a good man and also a serious husband material abeg who will follow me grin grin grin grin grin
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by Wildkat02: 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
talk2hb1:

So You Get Bad Mouth, Na Them Bad Mouth Wife. They Torture Husband With Abusive Words that hurts more than a thousand horse wipe.

I can never put up with a woman with bad mouth. The moment it gets too much I walk away
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by moshino(m): 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2022
faithfull18:
Marry a good man, Marry a good man, life is short to be unnecessarily stressed by one man.

Be a good woman first!
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by Wildkat02: 10:45pm On Dec 03, 2022
ahnie:

Fvck off my mention....you this pimpled face swine.you think I give a fvck how you feel?
Ass-wipe I

U don pass this kain thing naa. Mother of how many children. Na ya type wey man dey beat sef
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by Wildkat02: 10:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
ahnie:

Sweetie every man mustn't be like yah daddy.
Goodnight

Abeg go and sleep. Remember to tuck in the kids before u go to bed. No be every childish thing u go follow kids here dey do.

1 Like

Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by diogo23: 10:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
ahnie:

One spotted.
You're a bad woman judging from your comments, everything op said you left it and pick the one that favours you. That's a traits of evil wife
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by blaquebelle: 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2022
Nazgul:

If you carry out a thorough investigation on the OP's story, you'll see that the woman in question is most likely a house wife, who's fully dependant on the husband. And as the economic situation in the country gets worse, his budget for the home would keep depreciating and the wife would keep complaining, quarreling and abusing him, which in return would make him go violent on her.

When a woman isn't adding any economic value to the life of her husband and home, he'll treat her like trash. And she wouldn't be able to leave because she configured herself to be dependent on a man.

This is why I frown greatly at all these young girls who have decided to be lazy simply because they have a hole in-between their legs they believe can sustain.

If you don't learn how to make money legally as a young girl, no man would respect you in your marriage, cos you'll be a liability to him, and after 3-5 kids, you'll loose the beauty that attracted him to you and become a complete defecit in his eyes.

Forget this your theory, the gospel singer Osinachi that was beaten to death, was she not the bread winner of her home? Some men are simply beasts because there is no excuse for abusing your fellow human, regardless of gender, not to talk of a spouse. Talk another one.
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by ahnie: 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2022
diogo23:

You're a bad woman judging from your comments, everything op said you left it and pick the one that favours you. That's a traits of evil wife
You're at least sensible a bit... congratulations on that.
I m not in favour of the wife messing up,I totally conderm it with every fibre in me.
I strongly adviced the op to call a family meeting and let it be sorted out.hes free to take his decision.its obvious op is a SIMple breed.

I m just irked with the derogatory comments heaped on Nigerian women and the stereotyping.

The fact that one messed up, doesn't mean all women are same.

Pls do not expect any reply from me.
Sleep well.
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by YeyeGbami: 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2022
Not bad.
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by diogo23: 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2022
ahnie:

You're at least sensible a bit... congratulations on that.
I m not in favour of the wife messing up,I totally conderm it with every fibre in me.
I strongly adviced the op to call a family meeting and let it be sorted out.hes free to take his decision.its obvious op is a SIMple breed.

I m just irked with the derogatory comments heaped on Nigerian women and the stereotyping.

The fact that one messed up, doesn't mean all women are same.

Pls do not expect any reply from me.
Sleep well.
Once a cheat is always a cheat, she have move out i strongly believe that she won't look back again
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by ultimateprof: 11:22pm On Dec 03, 2022
Following this your story bumper to bumper, the best thing to solve this problem is not marry!
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by Justpassingby45(m): 11:22pm On Dec 03, 2022
faithfull18:
Marry a good man, Marry a good man, life is short to be unnecessarily stressed by one man.

You mean that a bad woman should marry a good man Cox life is short to be unnecessary stressed, by the way how many man do you want to stress by
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by tete7000(m): 11:37pm On Dec 03, 2022
Franzinni:
Let Alfa be giving this sermon in mosque abeg.... Not all people can marry 4 wives, women are not property for some people like me.

But again remember Adam was peacefully sleeping when they made eve and brought to him and from that point on there was no peace in the world again.

So guys if you want to marry please marry with sense ... All women are narcissists by design and that is why they crave attention and are ready to mutilate their body to gain attention. A woman is like a flower it blossoms but not for long and that is partly why they are always hormonally imbalanced.

Marry a woman that was brought up properly with low body count becasue if she has a high BC she will always be comparing and craving the best knack she had and if you don't meet up, she will fly fence and go and collect.

Lastly, women don't understand love like men do, they see men like they see iphone, they always want the latest model if you like fall mugu and think you are in a romance movie ...

Remember these words .... If you marry a bad woman you will turn to a philosopher !!! Gbabe!!

Low body count, high body count; whether low or high don't you think there is already room for comparison? Why not advocate that people marry chaste ladies, and men?
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by Connected1: 11:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
jeromestarks:
Never pity a woman who is married to an abusive man: she had many good men chasing her when she was younger and beautiful but she pushed them all away, she took some for granted, she thought some are mumu, she even ignored some JUST to be with the man she married.

She chose her fate. She made a choice. Let her face the consequences alone.

We all pay for the choices we make. Everyone pays eventually.
How can I buy you a cold Budweiser?

You are really speaking from experience.
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by seanwilliam(m): 11:41pm On Dec 03, 2022
ahnie:

One spotted.
wo bi, let me tell you, I’m not violent but if you don’t caution your mouth while talking to me as a woman, you go collect!. Even if you no be my wife/girlfriend/family .

You can not abuse me verbally as a woman and be expecting me to be the bigger person . Never!

If I offend you as my wife or girlfriend , with sense, call my attention to it , I will be remorseful and apologize and I will try to improve . But if you one prove feminism , wey be say I Dey correct you , u kon Dey do like say u get madness for head , I go reset your brain with double barrel slap .

I’m not used to being verbally abused by woman, my mom don’t do that , even non of my elder sisters will try that with me.

Aside that , I think I’m the sweetest man any woman can pray for tbh. I’m very caring, supportive , romantic, generous , funny and down to heart .

5 Likes

Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by ahnie: 11:43pm On Dec 03, 2022
seanwilliam:
wo bi, let me tell you, I’m not violent but if you don’t caution your mouth while talking to me as a woman, you go collect!. Even if you no be my wife/girlfriend/family .

You can not abuse me verbally as a woman and be expecting me to be the bigger person . Never!

If I offend you as my wife or girlfriend , with sense, call my attention to it , I will be remorseful and apologize and I will try to improve . But if you one prove feminism , wey be say I Dey correct you , u kon Dey do like say u get madness for head , I go reset your brain with double barrel slap .

I’m not used to being verbally abused by woman, my mom don’t do that , even non of my elder sisters will try that with me.

Aside that , I think I’m the sweetest man any woman can pray for tbh. I’m very caring, supportive , romantic, generous , funny and down to heart .
What's the name of this album?
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by seanwilliam(m): 11:44pm On Dec 03, 2022
ahnie:

What's the name of this album?
Igbaju oloyi
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by ahnie: 11:48pm On Dec 03, 2022
seanwilliam:

Igbaju oloyi
Oya rest....you ve bn noticed.
Goodnight.
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by seanwilliam(m): 11:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
ahnie:

Oya rest....you ve bn noticed.
Goodnight.
it’s morning here
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by ahnie: 11:50pm On Dec 03, 2022
seanwilliam:
it’s morning here
I careless then.
Rest n have a beautiful morning.
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by seanwilliam(m): 11:52pm On Dec 03, 2022
ahnie:

I careless then.
Rest n have a beautiful morning.
dream about me anyway
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by Danmisra(m): 11:57pm On Dec 03, 2022
Marital issues are many , but both men and women need to be patient when necessary because if you are too patient some partners will take you for granted.
Like our parent advice people need to study or take courses on marriage b4 getting married it will also help.
Men and women need to study each others psychologically , there are many books on that. Books men are from mars and female are from Venus, etc . This is more important for men than female because psychologically speaking most women have knowledge but lack application , that is their weakness and every one knows they use emotion to analyse matters/ situations they don't give a damn about the consequence.
Some men too can be wicked to their faithful wives ,it happens . That is why parent mostly say patience is the key to marriage.
I may sound bias to some people but the truth is most women are materialistic and don appreciate their husband effort and sacrifice , it is their nature for for information to people who are saying women have entitilment mentality.
Wives should learn to appreciate their husbands' efforts and keep thieir mouth shut. Avoid too much complain ( because no one is perfect and there is man with enough money that will like to see his family suffer) common sense pls
Women should also know that men are suffering silently and when women nag or complains always , she should know that she putting her husband in emotional pain by denying him peace of mind and through lack of appreciate. When the pain is much or channeled at the wrong time , some men become violent and some will give suspension or Red card straight (divorce).
Lastly marriage is a life journey both husband and wife should continue to learn about sustainable marriages continuously as long as they are alive because when you value something you will like to maintain in better way everyday.
May the almighty God enrich us and see us through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by shortgun(m): 11:57pm On Dec 03, 2022
ahnie:
And after stripping them naked to the public such women would still foolishly open their legs for the men.

Spits
You'll be surprised at the number of girls who find such punitive measures very romantic.... things your gender do will always leave one perplexed, baffled and confused
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by ahnie: 12:01am On Dec 04, 2022
seanwilliam:
dream about me anyway
Guy rest....e don do.
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by ahnie: 12:01am On Dec 04, 2022
shortgun:

You'll be surprised at the number of girls who find such punitive measures very romantic.... things your gender do will always leave one perplexed, baffled and confused
They're sick then.
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by Bintdawood(f): 12:06am On Dec 04, 2022
Danmisra:
Marital issues are many , but both men and women need to be patient when necessary because if you are too patient some partners will take you for granted.
Like our parent advice people need to study or take courses on marriage b4 getting married it will also help.
Men and women need to study each others psychologically , there are many books on that. Books men are from mars and female are from Venus, etc . This is more important for men than female because psychologically speaking most women have knowledge but lack application , that is their weakness and every one knows they use emotion to analyse matters/ situations they don't give a damn about the consequence.
Some men too can be wicked to their faithful wives ,it happens . That is why parent mostly say patience is the key to marriage.
I may sound bias to some people but the truth is most women are materialistic and don appreciate their husband effort and sacrifice , it is their nature for for information to people who are saying women have entitilment mentality.
Wives should learn to appreciate their husbands' efforts and keep thieir mouth shut. Avoid too much complain ( because no one is perfect and there is man with enough money that will like to see his family suffer) common sense pls
Women should also know that men are suffering silently and when women nag or complains always , she should know that she putting her husband in emotional pain by denying him peace of mind and through lack of appreciate. When the pain is much or channeled at the wrong time , some men become violent and some will give suspension or Red card straight (divorce).
Lastly marriage is a life journey both husband and wife should continue to learn about sustainable marriages continuously as long as they are alive because when you value something you will like to maintain in better way everyday.
May the almighty God enrich us and see us through.

Amin Ya Rabb! Thank you so much
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by seanwilliam(m): 12:06am On Dec 04, 2022
ahnie:

Guy rest....e don do.
, well on a condition
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by Bintdawood(f): 12:36am On Dec 04, 2022
jeromestarks:

Your advice should end with "keep your Virginity for your husband and if you have lost it, well, prepare for a life of marital problems"

Thank you
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by Bintdawood(f): 12:37am On Dec 04, 2022
marvellous2222:
I think this is a project topic

No its not smiley
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by odhus(m): 12:54am On Dec 04, 2022
Franzinni:
Let Alfa be giving this sermon in mosque abeg.... Not all people can marry 4 wives, women are not property for some people like me.

But again remember Adam was peacefully sleeping when they made eve and brought to him and from that point on there was no peace in the world again.

So guys if you want to marry please marry with sense ... All women are narcissists by design and that is why they crave attention and are ready to mutilate their body to gain attention. A woman is like a flower it blossoms but not for long and that is partly why they are always hormonally imbalanced.

Marry a woman that was brought up properly with low body count becasue if she has a high BC she will always be comparing and craving the best knack she had and if you don't meet up, she will fly fence and go and collect.

Lastly, women don't understand love like men do, they see men like they see iphone, they always want the latest model if you like fall mugu and think you are in a romance movie ...

Remember these words .... If you marry a bad woman you will turn to a philosopher !!! Gbabe!!

I hear DAT word boss .....women don't understand love like men do, they see men like they see iphone, they always want the latest model if you like fall mugu and think you are in a romance movie......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her / 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote / We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.