Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound (44070 Views)

Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? / Life In Face Me I Face You / A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by judedwriter(m): 1:02am On Dec 04, 2022
Marriage is overrated.....

It's not compulsory.

Marry only when you are in love and you are sure without a doubt you are with the right person.

People no go hear undecided
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:05am On Dec 04, 2022
faithfull18:
Marry a good man, Marry a good man, life is short to be unnecessarily stressed by one man.

It should be marry a good partner, both man and women have evil, some humans are evil.

Just like this guy, it’s not gender based, just pray to marry a good partner.

1 Like

Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by jeromestarks: 1:52am On Dec 04, 2022
ahnie:

Fvck off my mention....you this pimpled face swine.you think I give a fvck how you feel?
Ass-wipe I
For saying this to me, I hereby transfer my illness into your body. It's yours!
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by ahnie: 3:58am On Dec 04, 2022
jeromestarks:

For saying this to me, I hereby transfer my illness into your body. It's yours!
Get the fvck outta my mention.... every infirmities stays with you.

Stupid scarecrow.
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:59am On Dec 04, 2022
Nonsense*......

That woman that lives with a poor husband in a FACE ME I SLAP YOU house is mad. She is so fooolish to live in poverty and physical abuse.

You the OP needs serious enlightenment, marriage was meant for one man and one wife, I don't know who told you that a man is entitled to marry 4 wives. Why not carry this post to the right section and stop corrupting the minds of people with your fooolish beliefs and evil' practices against women. Nonsense*
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by freedomchild: 4:47am On Dec 04, 2022
Franzinni:
Let Alfa be giving this sermon in mosque abeg.... Not all people can marry 4 wives, women are not property for some people like me.

But again remember Adam was peacefully sleeping when they made eve and brought to him and from that point on there was no peace in the world again.

So guys if you want to marry please marry with sense ... All women are narcissists by design and that is why they crave attention and are ready to mutilate their body to gain attention. A woman is like a flower it blossoms but not for long and that is partly why they are always hormonally imbalanced.

Marry a woman that was brought up properly with low body count becasue if she has a high BC she will always be comparing and craving the best knack she had and if you don't meet up, she will fly fence and go and collect.

Lastly, women don't understand love like men do, they see men like they see iphone, they always want the latest model if you like fall mugu and think you are in a romance movie ...

Remember these words .... If you marry a bad woman you will turn to a philosopher !!! Gbabe!!
correct

2 Likes

Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by Cutehector(m): 5:45am On Dec 04, 2022
And who will pay for the psychiatric evaluation test?

All these confused genders sef
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by akaleb2015(m): 6:09am On Dec 04, 2022
before you marry well look well physically, spiritually, emotionally, psychologically because an english proverb says look well before you leap
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by jojothaiv(m): 6:24am On Dec 04, 2022
sameoldguy:
With two indomie and one raw egg you can sleep with two different women.

Don’t you think it’s the women that needs psychiatric evaluation before getting into marriage?
Me thinks both parties need mental evaluation and not just swinging the gender scales to one.

Meanwhile,
Just now one posted "women are naturally expensive go for the one you can afford"
then I asked "what if I can afford 4 women
should I date the 4?" she started vexing"

Imagine what some folks have at the back of their mind and you expect this trend to stop soon.
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by Machinegun91(m): 6:40am On Dec 04, 2022
ahnie:
And after stripping them naked to the public such women would still foolishly open their legs for the men.

Spits
. Opening your legs to a bingo dog is better I think?

Yeye
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by udemzyudex(m): 6:51am On Dec 04, 2022
Franzinni:
Let Alfa be giving this sermon in mosque abeg.... Not all people can marry 4 wives, women are not property for some people like me.

But again remember Adam was peacefully sleeping when they made eve and brought to him and from that point on there was no peace in the world again.

So guys if you want to marry please marry with sense ... All women are narcissists by design and that is why they crave attention and are ready to mutilate their body to gain attention. A woman is like a flower it blossoms but not for long and that is partly why they are always hormonally imbalanced.

Marry a woman that was brought up properly with low body count becasue if she has a high BC she will always be comparing and craving the best knack she had and if you don't meet up, she will fly fence and go and collect.

Lastly, women don't understand love like men do, they see men like they see iphone, they always want the latest model if you like fall mugu and think you are in a romance movie ...

Remember these words .... If you marry a bad woman you will turn to a philosopher !!! Gbabe!!

Lol.. you want Alfa to go against the teaching of Muhammad?

You're funny.
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:52am On Dec 04, 2022
nairalee:
Point of correction, it's now called

FACE ME I SLAP YOU
That one is different from face me I face you. Face me I slap you is worse.
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by Paulnoma(m): 6:57am On Dec 04, 2022
phemmyfour:
They turn good man to a bad one with the way they use their mouth

I press my like for u.

Woman have to learn to use their tongue,not to inflict pain but to heal.

Proverbs 31 a wise woman builds her home,a foolish one tears it down with her hands. WIVES
SUBMIT TO YOUR HUSBAND'S IN ALL THINGS.
HUSBAND LOVE YOUR WIFE AS CHRIST LOVES THE CHURCH.SHALOM
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by BlackMan6969(m): 7:06am On Dec 04, 2022
Good women don't like good men. They prefer bad guys. There's a certain attraction good girls have towards bad guys.
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:11am On Dec 04, 2022
You get bad mouth. Every knows
ahnie:

Swerve abeg!
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by vickydevoka(m): 7:13am On Dec 04, 2022
phemmyfour:
Women are naturally problematic. If you can’t deal their constant nagging and wahala don’t marry. If you are rich, she will not show that of character b4 marriage but just have it in mind that’s their nature.
If you see someone who wife respects him very well in public, they man made it so. Our mother hardly show bad character in public bcus of what people will say.

If you are rich and want to know the real character of your woman bring her to uk or us.
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by olasaad(f): 7:20am On Dec 04, 2022
culf:
Being entitled to marry 4 wives doesn't mean he should abuse her and disgrace her in public, it already show he doesn't respect or value her and I wonder why will such woman not report such a grievous offence and have him punished because if left unpunished, it will be repeated again to either her or another.
I couldn't finish reading it because it was already getting to me.

#so many uncultured and unfortunate men everywhere these days

Most of the girls married against their parents wishes. So the shame will not let them go back home to report.
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by vickydevoka(m): 7:23am On Dec 04, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Women and emotional manipulations!!!

See how you carefully avoided calling out the woman and then blasted the man.

Instead of advising your gender to be submissive, and always watch their tongues while talking to their husbands, let alone insulting him of course you left all that and started attacking the man for reacting to her provocation. How old are you exactly? This clearly shows women always wanting to play the victim even when at fault.

May God deliver every man out there going through emotional insults and abuses from their wives. In a sane society those women would have been in jail by now
All women are the same thing
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by ravensckar(m): 7:28am On Dec 04, 2022
BlackMan6969:
Good women don't like good men. They prefer bad guys. There's a certain attraction good girls have towards bad guys.
I don't know who you are, but the Almighty God will bless you for this. You see, each time women come online to cry and lament about how they are being badly treated by guys, I tend to just wave it off as 'mere lamentations'. You see that gender, sorry to say they shouldn't be taken seriously.

If a man is good to them, such a man will be perceived as a 'weakling'. They will exploit, manipulate and frustrate such a man until he becomes a monster. In fact, being kind and nice to a Nigerian woman is most fatal mistake that any man can make. Women that don't even know what they want. Give them money, they will tell you that they want love. Give them love and money, they prefer good sex. Yeye people!

My wife once told me that there's something in them that is called 'let me just frustrate him for no reason today'. And I responded that there's something in we guys too that is called 'I don't mind reacting like a drunkard sometimes'. cheesy cheesy.. I have a friend who has sworn never to get married, he said women are complicated. He always envies me and always wonders how I've been coping. But me dey tell am say 'marriage no be anybody mate'. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by lendahand(m): 7:36am On Dec 04, 2022
I'm presently handling a domestic violence case against the wife
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by DaSailor: 7:48am On Dec 04, 2022
phemmyfour:

I doubt it, if you are a good and godly man, no woman will turn you into a bad man. If you have enough good and God inside of you and you keep depositing in your spirit everyday, you can only bring out the good and God in you and nothing else. I understand some women can frustrate the heaven out of you, but you cannot give what you don't have
PS: There are bad men and women alike
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by Onyedikachi323(m): 7:57am On Dec 04, 2022
Reading from the ops write up women needs to learn more about marriage and also not all women deserve good marriage because you as a man will regret having them as wife...

1 Like

Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by HarlequinLekex: 8:10am On Dec 04, 2022
jaksmillioniar:
so if my wife insult my mum i shd not beat her
Why beat her? Beat her, then u are sued for domestic violence. There are ways u can correct her without beating her. If u are a Christian, where did u read a man beat his wife in d Bible.
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by HarlequinLekex: 8:12am On Dec 04, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Women and emotional manipulations!!!

See how you carefully avoided calling out the woman and then blasted the man.

Instead of advising your gender to be submissive, and always watch their tongues while talking to their husbands, let alone insulting him of course you left all that and started attacking the man for reacting to her provocation. How old are you exactly? This clearly shows women always wanting to play the victim even when at fault.

May God deliver every man out there going through emotional insults and abuses from their wives. In a sane society those women would have been in jail by now
I am a man, u are always blaming women for this and that.
Be reasonable.

1 Like

Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by Faposky95: 8:18am On Dec 04, 2022
This and many more are the battles.....
If women were to be catered for by the state in the constitution from 18 .....to be legally married and financially stable in some way.... The ladies would have better value...
Worst case scenario.....if the battering man married another, she can separate and take care of herself and children......

We have local laws and constructs especially in our country that enslave the woman
The reason why she's on the prowl to be greedy which is all natural.
Social programs ought to be championed to free our women, even married from traditional chains..eg SE....
Up North, make it a crime to marry a girl who isn't a secondary school grad and less than 18.

Make divorce expensive for the man...in major cases...
Some changes
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by ahnie: 8:49am On Dec 04, 2022
Machinegun91:
. Opening your legs to a bingo dog is better I think?

Yeye
I ain't surprised you turned out **useless*
Albino
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by MaziBiafra042: 10:11am On Dec 04, 2022
ahhhh bro,dis one too harsh grin
Entanglement:
after them must have panel beat your toto during your youthful exuberance stage!
Now you are getting old, you are looking for a good man simp to manage your panel beated toto and irredeemable attitude!

Such is life shall!

2 Likes

Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by MaziBiafra042: 10:15am On Dec 04, 2022
grin grin grin
Entanglement:
any woman that runs her mouth anyhow without control and disrespect her husband is a beast and I will never associate with such woman. However, if you are unfortunate and stupid enough to marry such a woman, avoid what brings trouble or be ready to collect series of beating or quit that marriage dead or alive.

2 Likes

Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by Allisgud: 11:10am On Dec 04, 2022
Many women wife get bad mouth, husband will say one u don't talk ten,if the man now decide to look away maybe go out and cool off,u see that woman now turn it to a norm,if u see the woman throw slap the man no do anything,u will see that woman will throw blow next time undecided undecided undecided undecidedinstead to give herself brain say this man wey no retaliate,na better person make I know do so again

1 Like

Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by balarabe01(m): 11:43am On Dec 04, 2022
Religion is a scam.
Islam is the biggest of them all.
How can a poor muslim practise what islam says? They live in face me i slap you and he doesnt want anotherman to talk or see his wife's shape. Imagine the imbalance.
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by Exceed15: 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Any man that beats his wife/gf in the name of making her submit to him is a MAD GOAT. Such type of man deserves to spent his remaining life in KUJE prison.
If it were in a sane society, the man would be charged for domestic violence then sentenced to jail. The over abuse/misuse of this DOMESTIC VIOLENCE law by women is just so ridiculous to the extent of sending an innocent man to jail.
Anybody that is passing through this difficult stage in marriage, MAY GOD BE WITH YOU.

For men: if you are going through emotional/ physical abuse too please speak up , nothing to be ashamed of. Men are dying in the name of being told "be a man". Before your wife turns you to a beast kindly hand her over to the parents. No need of hitting instead send her packing ASAP.

1 Like

Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by olaomoakin78: 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2022
Bintdawood:
They live in a face me and face you compound, and they have misunderstanding like every other couple, and the husband beats his niqabite wife to the extent of stripping her naked in public, the co-tenants came to her rescue, but what the wife has been covering became a public debate, it's a pity.

There are good and bad brothers, just as we have for sisters too. A sister who is seeking marriage should be more selective than the brother, because a man is entitled to four wives at a time, but a woman is only permitted to have one husband at a time, that is enough reason to be more careful cum selective.

If anyone needs to be more concern with background check, it should be the woman, this is because correcting the errors made in any marital relationship is not easy on the part of the lady. When you come across red flags, treat them with all seriousness. Going emotional or falling in love remains the biggest mistake of most people seeking marriage.

If a man marries a woman he later discovers in marriage that he is not satisfied with, instead of divorcing her, he can decide to marry another wife, which a woman cannot do, if she marries a person that is not suitable in marriage, except she leaves that marriage and remarries, which is not that easy, or she stays put in the not too good marriage. If you observe, most women that are going through difficult marital problems find it difficult to leave the marriage especially when children are involved.

It is then important for the sisters to be smart about selecting their favourite male partners if they want to succeed in their marriages, especially if they do not want to be moving from one man to another, please select a man of character.

It will not be a bad idea if we include psychiatric evaluation in the lists of medical tests we are to conduct before marriage, some men are not fit to be husbands, they lack the charisma of leadership in the homefront, the problem is, they are not ready to learn new things because of self importance, ego and arrogance. Only men with good character succeed in marriage.

There is a brother in the neighbourhood, he changes women like clothes, he has four wives, any time he sees a new woman, he will go back home, and divorces one of his wives, to accommodate the new one. I wish our sisters well.

Do not be cheap, recharge card is enough to get some ladies, 'hello baby, have you eaten', will make some ladies to fall like pack of cards, marriage is not for a day. Please select men that value marriage.

We have men who believe beating is a corrective measure for a woman, such men will deal with their wives mercilessly, because they hold it that beating will make the woman to submit, some husbands say, 'I will beat you, take you to the hospital and spend my money on you'. There are men who believe women are many, infact, they are too many, so this mindset is making them to see women as commodities to toy it, such men will find it difficult to respect their wives, after all, they are many.

Sisters should not fall for appearance or money, but character, no responsible man should treat his wife like rag when he knows he has mother, sister, aunty and daughter, would he prefer they treat them the same way he is maltreating his wife?

Some men are full of self-doubt, ego, indiscipline and shameless acts, they respect nobody even in their direct families, if a woman marries one of them, your life will never remain the same, who will you report them to, such men deserve nothing close to a woman that is decent.

It is not as difficult as it looks in picking a partner, just be meticulous. The next time you are choosing a partner, please be careful, know the right reasons, select for the right reasons, the standard is this, if you are a good woman, marry a good man and not the other way round. Pay attention to details and invest in your relationship.

Abu Sheikh
Masha Allah may Almighty Allah eas our affairs Ameen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her / 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote / We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.