Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound (44077 Views)

Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? / Life In Face Me I Face You / A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by Machinegun91(m): 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2022
ahnie:

I ain't surprised you turned out **useless*
Albino
you will give birth to an albino bingo dog.

Dogs hole
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by Bintdawood(f): 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Nonsense*......

That woman that lives with a poor husband in a FACE ME I SLAP YOU house is mad. She is so fooolish to live in poverty and physical abuse.

You the OP needs serious enlightenment, marriage was meant for one man and one wife, I don't know who told you that a man is entitled to marry 4 wives. Why not carry this post to the right section and stop corrupting the minds of people with your fooolish beliefs and evil' practices against women. Nonsense*

You are just talking trash.
Girl whether you like it or not men are polygamous in nature which has been proven by so many researchers, i hope you dont forget we are Africans too. Let that sink into your head. We are not talking about beliefs here.
You are the one with the corrupted mind! Shift abeggggg cool
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by Bintdawood(f): 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
Onyedikachi323:
Reading from the ops write up women needs to learn more about marriage and also not all women deserve good marriage because you as a man will regret having them as wife...

Eggzactlyyy! Bravo
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by Bintdawood(f): 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2022
olaomoakin78:
Masha Allah may Almighty Allah eas our affairs Ameen.

Amin Ya Rabbi! Allah Yajzaak khair
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by Mayeldah(m): 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
Telling Nigerian girls not to choose a man based on money or body looks is like telling Buhari to become a Christian.

The only thing that attracts them to a man is money, lies and good looks.
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by culf: 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
olasaad:

Most of the girls married against their parents wishes. So the shame will not let them go back home to report.

shame? what could be more shameful than what was meted out to her? it couldn't be any worse
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by culf: 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
Realists:

The bitter truth is that the problem is pandemically vice versal both men & women abuse the sacredness of marriage.
However the baby mama thing will only breed a generation of bastards that people will miss what is called bad marriage, for these children of a thousand father's will only destroy the little strings attaching mankind to some sanity called marriage.
You won't expect a bastard to Respect a married woman, for he knows nothing about it

You're right.
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
It's not your fault, but that of the MOD' who accepted this in family section. What do you know about marriage, as a Moslem woman you do not have the right standing to teach about marriage to women of other beliefs. Your myopic archaic ideas are only applicable to you and your women, this thread should have been in the Muslim group, because family section is made up of Christians, atheist, etc. Your ideas are just too stupidd, it's 21st century.
Bintdawood:

You are just talking trash.
Girl whether you like it or not men are polygamous in nature which has been proven by so many researchers, i hope you dont forget we are Africans too. Let that sink into your head. We are not talking about beliefs here.
You are the one with the corrupted mind! Shift abeggggg cool

1 Like

Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by Fantazy(m): 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2022
Okay.
But what happened to the "Face me I face you" they are living in?
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by sameoldguy: 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2022
imadiyi:

Any woman that you slept with, with 2 noodles packs and an egg, is not worth a wife. A good lady will reject you and your advances, irrespective of your wealth. A good woman looks for character, prospect and attention, which bringforth love,,ok? Originally, every woman needs aloha male!

So where is the good lady you speak so highly of? I’m sure you’ll say they are one in a million. Now who marries the other 999,999?
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
sameoldguy:

So where is the good lady you speak so highly of? I’m sure you’ll say they are one in a million. Now who marries the other 999,999?
There are variance in basically everything in life; clothes, houses, cars, humans, status, etc. So also, there's in marriages. Certainly, people of their likes, will surely get married to them. For example, if you're one, definitely, you'll have one too. Nor vex 4 using u as an instance, jare'. Na just 2 makam klair.
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by sameoldguy: 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2022
imadiyi:

There are variance in basically everything in life; clothes, houses, cars, humans, status, etc. So also, there's in marriages. Certainly, people of their likes, will surely get married to them. For example, if you're one, definitely, you'll have one too. Nor vex 4 using u as an instance, jare'. Na just 2 makam klair.

Lol. My brother, every woman has got a price. Some are simply just cheaper than the other, but this price is what men can pay.
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 04, 2022
sameoldguy:

Lol. My brother, every woman has got a price. Some are simply just cheaper than the other, but this price is what men can pay.
My bro ooo, nah u are talking (Etisalat). That price that every virtuous woman needs, according to you, is not just money, but those things that bringforth love into them; which are charater, prospect and attention,, do you get?
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
unclejb2:
Wetin concern you for my comment? Are you one of Tinubu's paid online lackeys?
It concerns me, dear. You and I are on same page, fighting same course, forbidding same fruit, and looking for same prospect for the country. However, targeting him at every given stretch, with no regard to the subject is malady. Fighting this course maliciously is myopic and narrow-minded,,ok? Back to your question, I'm not one of his agents.
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by sameoldguy: 11:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
imadiyi:

My bro ooo, nah u are talking (Etisalat). That price that every virtuous woman needs, according to you, is not just money, but those things that bringforth love into them; which are charater, prospect and attention,, do you get?

Bro, that price is money, then sezzz. Affection/attention is just words they use to make you a simp. When you begin to stay with them always showing them affection/attention, you lose value as a man.

Without money you can’t even see a “virtuous woman” talk more of knowing her.

A woman would choose a rich guy over a poor guy in marriage, but will still sleep with the rich man’s gateman for sezzzz. You know why? She needs them both, and guess what? She can never marry the gateman
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:48am On Dec 09, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Any man that beats a woman is a beast and I will never associate with such a man. However, if you are unfortunate and stupid enough to marry such a man, avoid what brings trouble or be ready to quit the marriage dead or alive.
Any man that abuse woman on Internet is a bastard and an irresponsible son from a failure mother. Such men are animals and shouldn't live among humans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her / 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote / We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.