Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Tales Of A First Date From hell - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tales Of A First Date From hell (11336 Views)

If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? / Guys Worst Tribe To Date From?? / A Guy Shift Date From Elder Sister To The Younger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by uju2: 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2011
YAWN  undecided

I'm actually bored of this thread now,  off to find entertainment elsewhere!
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by horny4u(f): 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2011
MAURI:

@ Horny4u

You made loads of sense on your above response, with the exception of the bolded part. I hope you since stopped being so cheap after you left Uni. Hope you only had to do that to get through tough times in Uni and that you've not encountered any traumatic experiences in the process, 'cos u sort of sound tooshed now. Apparently it's not how you start, but how u end,  lipsrsealed

I have never been through tough times or wanted , but some guys think they are smart and start toasting you and your roommate simultaneously or you simply do not like the guy and want to have some fun at his expense, undecided  Life is not always fair.
What is traumatic about going to tantalizer with a bowl with your friends , the only trauma there is for the guy in question. ( You are not sleeping with him or even sniffing his neck !)
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by erico2k2(m): 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2011
horny4u:

I have never been through tough times or wanted , but some guys think they are smart and start toasting you and your roommate simultaneously or you simply do not like the guy and want to have some fun at his expense, undecided  Life is not always fair.
What is traumatic about going to tantalizer with a bowl with your friends , the only trauma there is for the guy in question. ( You are not sleeping with him or even sniffing his neck !)

Thats why LOVE is scarce the PEtrol,Kerosine and gas put 2geva in 9ja.What you babes seem to 4get is that the satisfaction guy with money to spend get frm sleeping with diff girls is inreversable why the money he spends is reversable.
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by horny4u(f): 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2011
erico2k2:

Thats why LOVE is scarce the PEtrol,Kerosine and gas put 2geva in 9ja.What you babes seem to 4get is that the satisfaction guy with money to spend get frm sleeping with diff girls is inreversable why the money he spends is reversable.

but if you are not sleeping with him ? then you get the satisfaction of playing him.
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by erico2k2(m): 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2011
horny4u:

but if you are not sleeping with him ? then you get the satisfaction of playing him.
lolOnly if he allows himself to be p layed and in that proccess what do you think he also doing? PLAYING? or IN LOVE? lol
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by Scooby1(m): 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2011
interesting replies  shocked shocked

Poster, u don chop chinese food with yoruba man, u come chop yam & egg with igbo man.
When are you going chop suya  with hausa man now ?

I cant wait for the juicy story
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by erico2k2(m): 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2011
Scooby1:

interesting replies  shocked shocked

Poster, u don chop chinese food with yoruba man, u come chop yam & egg with igbo man.
When are you going chop suya  with hausa man now ?

I cant wait for the juicy story
Guy U made my day,I laugh nearly fall frm chair,mayB the Aboki will invite her to come maiduguri if spelt right lol
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by tEsLim(m): 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2011
@OP ,  You got mad issues, , grow up!
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by NRIPRIEST(m): 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2011
@horney4u,so u spent a guys money cause u think he is boastful or maybe flashy. Now tell me,what does that make u ? What a classy and a cultured chic!! Anyhoo I wont blame u its the guys fault, u said u was never broke while in sch. yet u spent some guys money even when u dont have to. I see women like that as one without good upbringing.
I have come across lots of chics who wanna give up there thing up to me so fast but I evaded it knowing that I will be taking advantage of their weakness, but here u are boasting abt using a guy, i pity ur life!!
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by erico2k2(m): 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2011
NRI PRIEST:

@horney4u,so u spent a guys money cause u think he is boastful or maybe flashy. Now tell me,what does that make u ? What a classy and a cultured chic!! Anyhoo I wont blame u its the guys fault, u said u was never broke while in sch. yet u spent some guys money even when u dont have to. I see women like that as one without good upbringing.
I have come across lots of chics who wanna give up there thing up to me so fast but I evaded it knowing that I will be taking advantage of their weakness, but here u are boasting abt using a guy, i pity your life!!
Na normal runs in 9ja schools, btw girls in school are small girls lol
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by seedord247(m): 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2011
afta all the money the guy spend at the Chinese restaurant.

he now reach time to kiss you won slaap ammm. . . . kai . . Thank God say no be me ooo

Welll sha. . . This is why i hold a riffle when going out with a naija girls.
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by cold(m): 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2011
NRI PRIEST:

I have come across lots of chics who wanna give up there thing up to me so fast but I evaded it knowing that I will be taking advantage of their weakness, but here u are boasting abt using a guy, i pity your life!!
The way wey some of una dey carry matta for head eh.You go fear fear na
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by jensinmi(m): 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2011
horny4u:

I donot think the question is your acting or overeacting,

Next time someone is talking on the phone on a date : He / she is not taht into you.
He could not have been driving so bad  ah for you to have enjoyed the ride home  grin anyway Next time someone is talking on the phone while driving: tell them to park you want to buy barbecued plantain (Boli  wink ) as soon as you get down hail a taxi without looking back ( Life is precious)

Lagos's traffic is crazy its always fair to meet up on a first date instead of being picked up so that you can make sure he is there first before you arrive, ( 2) On a first date try not to get into his car except of cos you have bbed his plate number to your sister just in case you guys are taking a trip to okija shrine instead of Chinese.

As for the restaurant, life is flexible he took you to a cheap resturant after you told him you like chinese not Mr biggs and when he tried to kiss you, you ran, My dear we cannot be beggars and choosers, on a 1st date if he does not ask you where you will like to go then follow him to where he wants to take you to; Its actually a fantastic way to find out  bit of his character whether he is a stingy koinkoin

My point is if you make a man think without having a date you cannot eat Chinese then guess what he will think you cheap and will be looking for the fastest route to your P and the fastest route to take off after the P.

Anyway sha the above is if you want a serious relationship with the guy.

but  na confirmed playboy and you want to teach him a lesson as in , if  you just wanna wobia the guy of cos choose those eatery where they allow take away and bring your own bowls with cover along, and pack your friends too,  then begin to point and order, keep an eye on him sha o, make hin no run.

Me and friends were super at this while at University , the next time you see him just flash a smile with a slow hiiiiiii,  grin grin grin he too go get am say nothing for him.

horny4u:

I have never been through tough times or wanted , but some guys think they are smart and start toasting you and your roommate simultaneously or you simply do not like the guy and want to have some fun at his expense,  undecided  Life is not always fair.

@ Horn y4u

No vex about what I'm going to say now oh. Consider it a different perspective.

I find your initial post about you and your friends chopping food quite funny. Your second response is just as funny.

There are two lessons I have learnt in life so far.

1. The giver is always greater than the receiver.
Hence the reason why the bible says it is more blessed to give than to receive.

2. Eve is  the only woman to have ever literally "eaten" a man out of house and home.

Why do some of our Nigerian ladies think that by eating expensive food at restaurants and bringing their friends along they can teach a man a lesson? They will proceed to brag about how they "chopped" the food or "ate" his money.

I laugh each time I hear stuff like this.
1. How many ladies can eat food till a man become broke/ poor for life??
2. What gives the receiver a right to brag about his/her exploits??

What image does this show of such men about a woman who is like this?
Would such men think the women are hungry, needy, or suffer from poverty mentality?

You meet a man who thinks he's sharp, smart, and God's gift to women, he tries his stuff. You say No. YOU LEAVE. That is a dignified woman.
The "I will eat and bring my friends to eat food and thereby teach him a lesson with the bill" mentality will be seen as something else.

Maybe it's just my way of seeing it. Don't know sha.
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by MRD1(m): 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2011
alright am here, maybe you should try out the real MR D , email k!
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by horny4u(f): 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2011
jensinmi:

@ Horn y4u

No vex about what I'm going to say now oh. Consider it a different perspective.

I find your initial post about you and your friends chopping food quite funny. Your second response is just as funny.

There are two lessons I have learnt in life so far.

1. The giver is always greater than the receiver.
Hence the reason why the bible says it is more blessed to give than to receive.

2. Eve is  the only woman to have ever literally "eaten" a man out of house and home.

Why do some of our Nigerian ladies think that by eating expensive food at restaurants and bringing their friends along they can teach a man a lesson? They will proceed to brag about how they "chopped" the food or "ate" his money.

I laugh each time I hear stuff like this.
1. How many ladies can eat food till a man become broke/ poor for life??
2. What gives the receiver a right to brag about his/her exploits??

What image does this show of such men about a woman who is like this?
Would such men think the women are hungry, needy, or suffer from poverty mentality?

You meet a man who thinks he's sharp, smart, and God's gift to women, he tries his stuff. You say No. YOU LEAVE. That is a dignified woman.
The "I will eat and bring my friends to eat food and thereby teach him a lesson with the bill" mentality will be seen as something else.

Maybe it's just my way of seeing it. Don't know sha.

Of course thats the dignified thing to do!

Are you dignified 24 hours of the time , pray tell you have never taken a slow poke gal for a ride before.

Look its not the food or the money, its the fact that you are faster than the guy, even though it not something i will do now, not because i regret it but because i am so busy this days i donot have time on my hands to play games anymore.

When a woman plays a man she is a thief but when a man promises a gal she is the only one for him and he sleeps with her and vamoses then he is a master player and his mates clap for him,

An epistle does not make a difference to me and i say it as i see it, if 2 people agree to be casual =fine but if one person feels he is the ultimate player , in my playing days we draw up a siphoning plan for him , the money or the food is nothing but its game behind it , my real satisfaction then will be the look in the guys eyes of i have been had by this gals, hahaha
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2011
this thread is now about bollocks!

Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 28, 2011
this thread is now about bollocks!

Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by feelme3(m): 11:22pm On Aug 28, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bestest post I've read on NL.

Thank you Nairalanders.

Thank you Uju 1 aka small madam, aka General Uju, aka (all join). Thank you for the great laff. Now, I can go cuddle with ma babe and assure her say I neva kolo with the way I was laffing.

Abeg come up with part 2 and let the war began grin
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by desertboom(m): 11:40pm On Aug 28, 2011
@BABE!. You're 100% correct. No two words are the same no matter their similarity, some people should wake up from their little world to realise that "Farther" means physical distance: Mary lives farther away from us than James. "Further" means mental distance: Nothing could be further from the truth. The same is true for the other forms: Mary's house is the farthest away from home I've ever been; and, That is the furthest thing from the truth. @poster. I guess you learnt something.
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by uju2: 11:44pm On Aug 28, 2011
desertboom:

@BABE!. You're 100% correct. No two words are the same no matter their similarity, some people should wake up from their little world to realise that "Farther" means physical distance: Mary lives farther away from us than James. "Further" means mental distance: Nothing could be further from the truth. The same is true for the other forms: Mary's house is the farthest away from home I've ever been; and, That is the furthest thing from the truth. @poster. I guess you learnt something.

-___- yes oxford university are wrong and desertbooming from port harcourt is right.

get a life.
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by cold(m): 11:46pm On Aug 28, 2011
desertboom:

Abeg spare us all that grammatical bs.We've gone past that.This is so tiring
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 28, 2011
cold:

The way wey some of una dey carry matta for head eh.You go fear fear na
NRI PRIEST:

don't mind cheap PH thing like her, i know their type.] don't mind cheap PH thing like her, i know their type.
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 29, 2011
i said: this thread is now about bollocks!

Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by 677ano(m): 3:01am On Aug 29, 2011
@OP

your date is actually your private affair not meant to be discussed here
if you went on a date with guy and it did not meet your expectation simply walk away
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by moremi2008(m): 6:29am On Aug 29, 2011
I hope the next time Uju goes on a date, the guy takes her to Bar Beach, buys her canned coke and a loaf of bread, tries to climb on top of her after "dinner" is over and then hails an "okada" to take her back to her father's house. That'll teach her to be grateful! grin
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by ITbomb(m): 7:40am On Aug 29, 2011
the only thing I pick out from the post is that the guy works in an oil company and that's all that matters, even if he treats u like trash , some girls no send. Grow up girl
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by desertboom(m): 7:45am On Aug 29, 2011
@uju_1. I've got no problem what your date or your individual life look like. Stop exhibiting arrogance and motor park life style here. Learn when It's necessary and move on not know-it-all attitude.
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by texbiano(m): 8:32am On Aug 29, 2011
It's interesting how a thread started in good faith almost always degenerates into a forum for exchanging words and name calling. I don't understand.
I am certain that Seun intended this to be a forum for exchanging constructive ideas. Correct me if I'm wrong - thread after thread after thread - the story is the same. So why would Uju_1 want to share anything here again?
Beats me.
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by desertboom(m): 10:27am On Aug 29, 2011
@texbiano. People are mostly truthful and can give candid advice when anonymous. Smart people know this and that's why they often come here to seek advice, when you're on a publics forum like here be ready for criticism.
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by texbiano(m): 10:45am On Aug 29, 2011
@dessertboom,

Criticism, yea I agree, but [b]constructive [/b]criticism.

What we see here is mostly cynicism.

I think that, as a people, we should be inclined to helping people honestly. Empathy should be our attitude when we click the "reply" button.

It's the way to go; and, believe me, we'd all be better for it.
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by Joecoollorenzo(m): 11:24am On Aug 29, 2011
I very much enjoy the slam dunking, fire for fire no dulling and the poster, u were such a tigres, had a volcano for each ill fated opinion u didnt like. Looool.
Well After the night comes the day, u survived d bad words, enjoy the good ones. Would be waiting to read ur escapades with the igbo guy, hopefully he doesnt use u for ogu ego. Looool, na joke o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Mercy Caught Masturbating? (video) / Man Caught Exchanging Nudes With A Minor. Pictures Below. / Case closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.