Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Tales Of A First Date From hell - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tales Of A First Date From hell (11333 Views)

If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? / Guys Worst Tribe To Date From?? / A Guy Shift Date From Elder Sister To The Younger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by Talking(m): 11:43am On Aug 29, 2011
Some ppl just get here and derail, rather than say something useful, they just 'hate.' All I'd say is better luck next time. wink wink
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:53am On Aug 29, 2011
Lawd have mercy!!!!!! Why is there so much hatred? Its funny how people can be so bitter about another person's success! How do you ever expect to be successful if you so bitter towards someone else's progress? AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHY NIGERIA'S NEVER GONNA GET BETTER! It doesn't just start with our leaders! it starts with us. . .

The young lady posted an experience she had on a first date. . .and instead of you responding or just staying off the thread. . .y'all start to insult her and call her all sort of despicable names. . .like are you for real?

Y'all did not lay emphasis on the fact he disrespected her. . .but your eyes all shifted to the "Cheap" word she used! Makes me wonder about the sort of men we have these days!

@UJU

You had every right to be mad about the incident. . .its so common with men these days (ESPECIALLY MOST NIGERIAN MEN! YES I SAID IT) they feel cause they took you out for lunch/dinner then that's an automatic gateway to free ********. . . (And if a lady gives it to them on the first date, she's probably a LovePeddler, confused bunch I tell you!)

And for him to be on the phone the whole trip back home, drive like a crazy man, then try to french kiss you in front of the gate-man and house helps is totally disrespectful! Like what are the men turning into these days? it beats me!

I'm of the opinion if you ask a girl on a date then you pay for her! Period! and you don't go choosing where you wanna eat without asking for her opinion! If she asks you out then she should pay! Its a two way street!. . . if she says any where's fine then cool. . .you can make suggestions about where you wanna go eat and you both decide on it!

If she says she wanna go somewhere you consider expensive then tell her you cannot afford it there and then. . .don't put up airs and later call her a gold digger. . .what if the restaurant you consider to be expensive is where she's been eating at in the past and considers their food to be really good or a friend/co worker suggested their food and she wants you both to try it out? Do you just write the person off?

it could be a honest suggestion and if you not comfortable with it then address it. . .don't just jump into conclusions. . .At the end of the day its a date and should be enjoyed by both!

If you feel she's too expensive for your taste then cut your coat according to your cloth next time!

And to all those calling her a gold digger and hungry. . .what is your understanding of a hungry person and a gold digger?  So a girl saying she doesn't like a particular Chinese restaurant she's probably tried before gives her an automatic spot as a gold digger. . .really?lmao!!!! like a Chinese restaurant must be something so big to y'all!

And come to think of it. . .what exactly do MOST NIGERIAN MEN WANT FROM A WOMAN! You all do not like a woman who takes from you. .  . You all complain that you have to spend on a woman when you all out with her!

.but when you see the independent ones you pass them over of feel threatened by them! Like what the heck? You all are some confused bunch!
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by desertboom(m): 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2011
@texbiano. Ya. . . Constructive criticism. Anyhow it comes you just have to filter the good ones and throw-away the bad ones.
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by 190smh: 12:35pm On Aug 29, 2011
Are you people still on this food miss road girl angry
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2011
I think about u when I don't want to dream about your scary face.
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by Goldieluks: 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2011
Lol.
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by 190smh: 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2011
embarassed embarassed
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by ursa: 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2011
Let me see if I get this right

1.   You did not like his cheap & far Chinese restaurant. (Some where closer would be great even if not Chinese)
2.  You did not like the driving. (Your driver could do better)
3.   You did not like his speaking on his phone for a long time. (he could be on his phone with his real babe)
4.   You did not like the "kissing" request,  (Your gate man/house help would judge you)

Okay you survived and we are grateful to God.

Do you want to go on another date with him?
NO case dismissed.  or YES
a.     Take him out on a date to a classy Chinese restaurant and have your driver at hand.
b.   When you drop him off, blow him an imaginary kiss.
c.   Ensure that no body comes with phones,

I bet he will get the message.
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by kpolli(m): 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2011
Obianuju!!!!! (Hopefully that's ur full name). . . .

Have I not told u to go back to that dude u like n stop jumping from one date to another??

B4 I know it, we wud end up going on a date (since ur now going on a date wiv everybody) n u wud now come and finish me on NL. . . .

Go back to him
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by premechaz: 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2011
Obianuju has been exposed oooooo

@kpoli, is Obianuju pretty? How are her teeth? Any body odour? BV? halitosis? What about her b/o/o-bies, what do they look like? How would you describe her? ugly, fugly, or neutral
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by kpolli(m): 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2011
Bros, I have never met her b4 ooooo

Am just concluding on some Duncan Mighty levels ooooooo
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by uju2: 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2011
Lol thanx for all ur views and God bless all the people helping me catch the stones they are throwing at me.

Kpoli, dunno if i see a future with mr yoruba, and he hasn't told me his intentions so till then im single and this my igbo family friend is making sense, We will see sha,

Thoniaslim i think some people dont look at the bigger picture just wanna crucify me, Thanks for ur analysis. Funny enough he called to apologise and ask me out again, I wasn't rude just told him i will check my diary and call him bak.
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by 76Naira(m): 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2011
Hi Uju,

I like your chat today.

Let God guide you. For real, I know not of any other way to be sure of success.

Cheers sister, and again all the best.
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by mattfifa(m): 10:34pm On Aug 29, 2011
do u still want 2 go out with him on anoda date? If no, shall we,
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by Lax75(m): 12:34am On Aug 30, 2011
uju_1:

Lol thanx for all your views and God bless all the people helping me catch the stones they are throwing at me.

Kpoli, dunno if i see a future with mr yoruba, and he hasn't told me his intentions so till then im single and this my igbo family friend is making sense, We will see sha,

Thoniaslim i think some people dont look at the bigger picture just wanna crucify me, Thanks for your analysis. Funny enough he called to apologise and ask me out again, I wasn't rude just told him i will check my diary and call him bak.

My Sister, how now? Greetings from way over here in the West Coast o. I just logged on and alas, you instigated 7 pages from your search for meaningful advice. I had no idea there was so much belle back home. Kai! I fear to move back oooo. Chei! Anyways, hope things are going good with your new date sha. Just take am slow.

@ Thoniaslim, Akata guys too dey expect some @ss if dem pay for your dinner ooo. Their women complain about this all the time. But I am with you that so many peeps in naija are failures because of all the belle they possess. I already told Uju not to take it personal. I had no idea there were so many MEN with ESTROGEN in their blood in naija. Wow!
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by isleman(m): 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2011
SEUN! SEUN!! SEUN!!! how many times did i call you?

HOW DID THIS CRAP MAKE THE FRONT PAGE
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by outage: 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2011
the dude is not into you
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by 5stardude: 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2011
Bunch of hypocrites on here. I wish yall a date like her since you guys love the dudes style

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Out Photo Of A Groom's Erected Penis During His Wedding Photoshoot (photo) / Cheating Wife. Advise Needed / Case closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.