Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,822 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number (46984 Views)

All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away / Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by lrman(m): 9:28am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
My gas finish oh

The next thing me wey I dey hustle since morning I have not eaten

You na one dey para for me

Make u na calm Nigerian men, oyinbo men no do reach this

Work on your emotions

I know I get on you guys nerves is all content but at the same time there is point

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe The Coach

How many oyinbo men have you dated?? Hollywood movie have twisted this one's brain..what do you know about oyinbo men ...
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by ike007(m): 9:28am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
A woman of value who work hard for her money

Also need to know the man she want to spend the rest of her life with is not a stingy man

Women give 80% Percent am talking of women of substance

So you guys should read to understand simple!

Your gender should remove money which other value do they add aside prick even in relationship , sex conversation up and down

Send nudes or video call

Tell your gender the truth be decent and kind

No wonder another feminist...show me one woman of "substance" who has given money to her partner and ill show you 20 ordinary men who are giving to their own partners.

Please read before just talking and validating entitled character in today's Nigerian woman
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Unrated900(m): 9:28am On Dec 07, 2022
Truvelisback:
When it comes to stinginess, ladies are the stingiest gender.

Ladies don’t give out
They only collect collect collect
And wanting to pay you back with their smelling pubvssy

1 Like

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by duality(m): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Bill this guy from the first day you set your eyes on him and he ask for your number

He doesn't owe you

But you have every right to know whether he is stingy or kind

We need kind people in this world it doesn't matter how much he sent it's about the intention

©️ DB Coach

Dem go use you do ATM na. You easily know those the trap will catch with small money.

Stingy abi? The money comes with so much sacrifice and you'd be sacrificed if that's what it takes
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by robinsoncrosoe: 9:30am On Dec 07, 2022
I wonder why some guys waste their time replying these broke,ugly attention seeking,dirty ladies.

Can't u guys see this ugly broke dirty girl needs attention and u guys are giving are that..

Guys,advice...date your class .don't date broke gals
U will understand what I mean

4 Likes

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Unrated900(m): 9:30am On Dec 07, 2022
Go to tinder

95% of ladies there
Gives their numbers to you to Bill you
Me I don kuku set my profile to do not ask me for money

So no one Dey match me again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by myami: 9:31am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
The men are angry because deep down they know am speaking the truth

I can't hide away from the truth

I am very blunt and honest

And I hope that some women watch this guy comment and if you ever dating one

Think am well

Because their mindset says it all

have you ever fùcked a guy after billing him?
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:31am On Dec 07, 2022
Lols

Going viral again

I need to write another course ebook on content

But for now no more opinion content

I have done my best in opinion

I will focus more on my marketing and motivation and ebooks

Thanks for your all critics and comment

God bless us all
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:32am On Dec 07, 2022
If you need a one on one training on how to go viral like this in regards to content

Check my signature
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by mickeyenglish(m): 9:33am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
I am an indepth well research thinker

It is the same gender that talk women empowerment but if a woman is having a business

Before you can support her business

You still want to shag her

Your gender do wrong things a lot really bad stuff

No!!! You are not an "indepth well research thinker" like you want yourself to be seen and, it troubles my spirit that you see yourself as one. With what you wrote up there, you don't even sound like a sentient being. You sound more like a creature recently drowned in an opioid pool and just resuscitated by some good people nearby. You're more like a deformity to mankind. Your thoughts are disturbing.

Post No Bill

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by xevove2061: 9:34am On Dec 07, 2022
When fresh and fit fell you women are living in delusion and in their own world, una think say them sey cap
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by favour32(m): 9:35am On Dec 07, 2022
THIS IS LOGICAL!
***If you don't desire a long term relationship,you can START billing immediately.

***But, if you WANT a long term relationship, don't rush to bill.
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Machinegun91(m): 9:35am On Dec 07, 2022
The only thing girls can give a guy in a relationship is pussy, most of their pussies are containers of infections

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by ike007(m): 9:35am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
I am an indepth well research thinker

It is the same gender that talk women empowerment but if a woman is having a business

Before you can support her business

You still want to shag her

Your gender do wrong things a lot really bad stuff

You talk as if you have given anything to any man or have you even helped your fellow women

Whats in shagging..isn't she going to enjoy it too? And then aside money and other gift items, when you re in trouble who do you run to for protection?? Women ba you women offer men nothing.

I hope it didn't take long for you to complete your research. You just wasted your time
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by NOwazobia: 9:36am On Dec 07, 2022
Chukabiz:
In other words, you know a man is kind by billing him from the moment he asks you out and he keeps giving without saying no AND the other party show their kindness by billing men, right?

No wonder one NL often says 'Nigeria girls are useless'
The OP's type are very useless.

No wonder they remain single for long and turn around to claim independent single ladies...,

It was the absence of no other option!

2 Likes

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:36am On Dec 07, 2022
Kindly Subscribe To My YouTube Channel �

https://youtube.com/channel/UC0cV13o2o1kVH1Z11rNjfYA

A Simple Life Book �

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/a_simple_life/27765

Be it Intellectual , Sex , Digital Marketing , Educational & Self Help Book e.t.c.

Click on this link to purchase and download your kind of category books ��

https://store.okadabooks.com/user/pereira_peremaya_2990
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by papiilo(m): 9:36am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
There are decent men

And I say it with my full chest

And thunder fire any man that gives women money and ask for sex in return

grin grin
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by SocialJustice: 9:37am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Lmao

You never jam good woman trust me

It's not to say good women don't exist.
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by effort1: 9:37am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
There are decent men

Loud � Amen

#digitalbimpethecoach

You are just a parasitic idiot looking for how to cover up her pathetic way of life.

Only fools will demand for money From a man under the guise of relationship.

Bimpe the Indecent Idiot.
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Kajaard: 9:37am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
A woman of value who work hard for her money

Also need to know the man she want to spend the rest of her life with is not a stingy man

Women give 80% Percent am talking of women of substance

So you guys should read to understand simple!

Your gender should remove money which other value do they add aside prick even in relationship , sex conversation up and down

Send nudes or video call

Tell your gender the truth be decent and kind

It's always the ugly looking cretins that have a lot to say. Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:38am On Dec 07, 2022
If that was how our Dad gave money irresponsibly to every lady they met, would they have been able to take good care of us angry

I don't want to sound insulting hence the use of 'Our'

You all will just come on internet to spill rubbish
Wordsfrombimpe:
There are decent men

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Paulinho59(m): 9:38am On Dec 07, 2022
[quote author=Wordsfrombimpe post=118959954]Three years ago

I met a friend of mine who needed a job badly

I remember helping him to do his CV

And few years later he called me and said he need tfare to go for his interview and what did I do I gave him the remaining money I have in my account after paying bills

He got the job

Few years later

I had some issues with data as client no dey pay for our value of services well

I was extremely down

And I sent him a dm and he sent me the data of about 4.5gb

I was shock and he said the little kindness you did for me go a long way

Kindness is intentional is generosity is very key in life

No one knows tomorrow

Let's remove that mindset you don't owe anyone

We are all in this earth together and we all need each other whether we like it or not

No one knows tomorrow

I also had another female friend of mine who did this same thing in regards to tfare

I sent her my last card as well and she didn't even know if I had or not

But that act of kindness really did help without asking for nothing in return

Be kind

This is the problem with you female gender... u create a topic and then u go ahead to say a totally different thing.... Ur topic was about billing a guy u just met to test if he’s stingy or not but here u are talking about ur friends that probably u’ve known for decades. Please think before type..

2 Likes

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Ruggedniggaone: 9:38am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Lmao

I agree with you if a woman really love you she will be very generous to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Smoothcom: 9:39am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Lmao

expect your forking here
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Kilometres: 9:39am On Dec 07, 2022
Ask for doggy the very first day your set your eyes on her
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by gimakon2(m): 9:40am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Lmao

If woman na 40000 the "good woman" you speak of no reach 9. If woman do good for man na mistake.

1 Like

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by olympianares: 9:40am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
There are decent men

And thunder fire any woman that asks for free money she didn't work for all in the guise of relationship

1 Like

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by CSTRR: 9:40am On Dec 07, 2022
The tragedy of the social media revolution is that it has given idiots a voice.

Congenital idiot.

1 Like

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Paulinho59(m): 9:40am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Three years ago

I met a friend of mine who needed a job badly

I remember helping him to do his CV

And few years later he called me and said he need tfare to go for his interview and what did I do I gave him the remaining money I have in my account after paying bills

He got the job

Few years later

I had some issues with data as client no dey pay for our value of services well

I was extremely down

And I sent him a dm and he sent me the data of about 4.5gb

I was shock and he said the little kindness you did for me go a long way

Kindness is intentional is generosity is very key in life

No one knows tomorrow

Let's remove that mindset you don't owe anyone

We are all in this earth together and we all need each other whether we like it or not

No one knows tomorrow

I also had another female friend of mine who did this same thing in regards to tfare

I sent her my last card as well and she didn't even know if I had or not

But that act of kindness really did help without asking for nothing in return

Be kind

This is the problem with you female gender... u create a topic and then u go ahead to say a totally different thing.... Ur topic was about billing a guy u just met to test if he’s stingy or not but here u are talking about ur friends that probably u’ve known for decades. Please think before type..
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by NOwazobia: 9:41am On Dec 07, 2022
Chukabiz:
Omo, this one came very prepared o. See how she is keenly following the post, under every single comment. SMH
That is why she is still single and independent.

The begi begi must be generational.

Coach indeed...

These are the type of Coaches that have destroyed the long ago feminine virtue...

Anything their hands touch burn to the ground.

3 Likes

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2022
You want to know how to create content and have huge traffic and good seo

Check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt / The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.