Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend (36985 Views)

What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend / ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Bobbiee: 9:28am On Dec 07, 2022
Never spend money on a hoe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by H2ho(m): 9:28am On Dec 07, 2022
undecided
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Satoshi2019: 9:28am On Dec 07, 2022
R
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:28am On Dec 07, 2022
cool
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Raychee(f): 9:28am On Dec 07, 2022
I hate entitled people.

5 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by LadyRosa(f): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2022
Fool!
Would you have gotten the bars for your sisters if she had asked you?

I thank God for my brothers sha!

6 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by hashtagged(m): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2022
CANDYDADDY:
We have been in the relationship for Just 2 weeks now, yesterday as i was going out, normally whenever i am going out she used to implore me of buying something for her when I'm coming back, but i don't really see the need to impress nor spend on a girl that never also invest in the relationship, so yesterday as i was coming back i bought her biscuits and some chocolate bars worth 1,500 and i told her the amount intentionally.

So today when I'm coming to her place i was already anticipating gratitude or 'thank you' from her to no avail,thus our convo goes;;

At the instance, i told her she is not appreciative and she should forget everything about us and she should never dare call or stop me on road wherever she sees me

Till now neither she have find way to call me nor me calling her

Moral of this is girls lives at the moment,what you did for them now ends there, stop impress a girl financially that don't show gratitude nor reciprocate your show of care.

All i see here is an excuse to boost your battered ego..

4 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by SmartyPants(m): 9:30am On Dec 07, 2022
Yall need to relax with women this and that. Find some close to decent hookup girls and chill.

5 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Machinegun91(m): 9:32am On Dec 07, 2022
Is better to impress an olosho girl living in oloshos garage, she might surprise you with 1-2 free rounds of sex on a very good day.

But you see those hungry and stupid semi olosho girls called girlfriend?

They can never tell you a common thank you even if you give them the whole world.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by annisy(f): 9:33am On Dec 07, 2022
Look for your size and stop disturbing us!!!

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Lekan239(m): 9:34am On Dec 07, 2022
You just dey know
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by creolehunt: 9:34am On Dec 07, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

So today when I'm coming to her place i was already anticipating gratitude or 'thank you' from her to no avail,thus our convo goes;;

Moral of this is girls lives at the moment,what you did for them now ends there, stop impress a girl financially that don't show gratitude nor reciprocate your show of care.

She never liked you

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by FuckSilly: 9:34am On Dec 07, 2022
CANDYDADDY:
We have been in the relationship for Just 2 weeks now, yesterday as i was going out, normally whenever i am going out she used to implore me of buying something for her when I'm coming back, but i don't really see the need to impress nor spend on a girl that never also invest in the relationship, so yesterday as i was coming back i bought her biscuits and some chocolate bars worth 1,500 and i told her the amount intentionally.

At the instance, i told her she is not appreciative and she should forget everything about us and she should never dare call or stop me on road wherever she sees me

YOU BOUGHT AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN GIRL WITH NUMEROUS BODYCOUNT SOMETHING OF ₦1500, AND YOU WANT HER TO APPRECIATE grin cheesy grin
Lol!
Even the one that forces herself or pretends to appreciate ONLY does so because she is planning for something BIG... OR A LONG-TERM BILLING...

Most of them have bodycount greater than their age and the main effect of this is that, bonding, sleeping and having relationship with lots of men makes them :

BECOME USELESS...
THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO VALUE TO ADD TO YOUR LIFE, EXPECT TO TAKE AWAY
THEY WILL DRAIN YOU PHYSICALLY, PSYCHOLOGICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY.
THE ONLY THING THEY CAN EVER BRING TO THE TABLE IS THEIR OVERFUCKED PUBLIC PARTS (PỤSSY & BREASTS THAT HAS BEEN SUCKED BY NUMEROUS MEN).
THEY BECOME UNGRATEFUL.
THEY BECOME ENTITLED.
THEY CAN NEVER LOVE YOU FOR REAL.
THEY ARE VERY SELF-CENTRED.
THEY CAN NEVER BE LOYAL OR COMMITTED TO ANY MAN.
THEY WILL ALWAYS CHEAT.

ALL OF THEM! ALL WITH NO EXCEPTION.

KNOW THAT AND KNOW PEACE.

LASTLY,
THIS DESCRIPTION APPLIES TO ALL GIRLS THAT HAVE MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:35am On Dec 07, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

She thinks because she owns a rotten pussy, she should be celebrated!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by AchichaMmuo: 9:35am On Dec 07, 2022
All this because of one five biscuit?

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by gimakon2(m): 9:35am On Dec 07, 2022
tayo60:
Any girl who never appreciate d little you do for her will not appreciate you, even if you bought her d whole universe. A good girl shows appreciation for a pin given.

I pray and wish you like this, na em be say, any man way take you play no know wetin e miss, these ones out there are bunch of evil spirits and witches in the name of girlfriends.
One open mouth tell me say, "If there is no money in the relationship, the relationship cannot be sweet.." and me in turn i told her "Make sure you go to those that have the money, so when the relationship is sweet, they will use you to compensate for the next girl coming....." This is an idiot i did her NYSC to come to lag and payed most of her school fees when the animal was schooling in University of Benin.

idiot blocked me, but yes, i don't care... Girls plenty

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Thryphosa(m): 9:36am On Dec 07, 2022
London's way!
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Sweetvie: 9:38am On Dec 07, 2022
Two weeks grin
Omo! Relationship hard grin grin
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by atdscentofwater: 9:39am On Dec 07, 2022
grin, na there way
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Shadysen: 9:39am On Dec 07, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

Thank God you still have sense, This whores are not grateful at all.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:39am On Dec 07, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

Thrash grin grin grin grin grin I felt dizzy reading this thrash u wrote grin grin grin grin grin so she should lie down on the floor for u because of ordinary cheap Chocolate and Biscuits? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What u really need is EDUCATION and not RELATIONSHIP grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by fullnetwork: 9:39am On Dec 07, 2022
Hnm
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by jattopeter(m): 9:39am On Dec 07, 2022
Why most Nigerian ladies have this self entitle mentality?
Solofresh2:
grin grin Na entitlement mentality dey worry am

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by BigYash: 9:40am On Dec 07, 2022
She will be singing .. Bye Bye to mumu boyfriend now.. grin You been think say na only you dey her list of boyfriends abi? If you no buy ,another bigger mumu boyfriend of hers will buy it for her.. She still played you 1:0 after all. She won

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by inoki247: 9:40am On Dec 07, 2022
obinnazy:
Everything you've typed here will fall on deaf ears..
Most guys in love are destined for destruction.
Imagine guys placing their gfs on monthly allowance while their mothers are always taking pretty loans from online loan apps

Lol some men go to an extent of taking Loan from Loan app in other to send money to women....

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Gkemz: 9:40am On Dec 07, 2022
A typical Nigerian lady. Rude and unappreciative with an entitlement mentality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by effort1: 9:41am On Dec 07, 2022
Yeah. Idiotic, brain dead girls like wordsfrombimpe want to reap where they do not sow. Very pathetic, mentally empty fools

6 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Gipre(m): 9:43am On Dec 07, 2022
Do girls still eat biscuits?
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by NessFortunate: 9:43am On Dec 07, 2022
was going out, normally whenever i am going out she used to implore me of buying something for her when I'm coming back, but i don't really see the need to impress nor spend on a girl that never also invest in the relationship, so yesterday as i was coming back i bought her biscuits and some chocolate bars worth 1,500 and i told her the amount intentionally.

Moral of this is girls lives at the moment,what you did for them now ends there, stop impress a girl financially that don't show gratitude nor reciprocate your show

indeed most girls live for the Moment. They tend to remember what you didn't do and forget whateve you done

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 / Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.