Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend (36979 Views)

What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend / ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Hornome: 9:44am On Dec 07, 2022
I swear this thing get as he be.
I wish I could express my opinion with a voicenote. But he go still be.
Unappreciative!!! inside 2 weeks relationship because of 1500 biscuits grin undecided
SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Lolachef(f): 9:44am On Dec 07, 2022
Just for two weeks relationship u don dey run entitlement mentality grin

1 Like

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by olahero(m): 9:44am On Dec 07, 2022
Seems they are all the same

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Dremoluv: 9:45am On Dec 07, 2022
Chai I talk am say before most naija relationships na complete time waster and career killer. Forget the s.it you see on disney or hollywood. Forget b..tss and focus on your growth. Last last na you go still lose

5 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by pikechukwu6(m): 9:45am On Dec 07, 2022
I dey fear all that unmarried gender! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Joshmuch: 9:55am On Dec 07, 2022
U did well but Firstly, remember, not all girls are expressive with appreciation. Thanks could be rendered as a hug, kisses, more attention and sex, cooking for you, helping you, watch out for these signs.It doesn't ALWAYS have to be in words. If u woo a girl, she kissed you, and she allowed you bang her, will you still be expecting a YES from her or not?
Secondly, Truly, many girls are entitled, but 2 weeks is too short na. It takes some lil effort to get a girlfriend in the first place, but u just throw it away in 2 weeks. Naija girls come with a lotta baggage o. Just manage them, tolerate what u can tolerate and avoid what u can't. Finally, don't take Redpill & being simpless taught on Nairaland too serious otherwise, you will always be lonely and that for a long time.

Peace

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by almarthins(m): 9:56am On Dec 07, 2022
CANDYDADDY:
We have been in the relationship for Just 2 weeks now, yesterday as i was going out, normally whenever i am going out she used to implore me of buying something for her when I'm coming back, but i don't really see the need to impress nor spend on a girl that never also invest in the relationship, so yesterday as i was coming back i bought her biscuits and some chocolate bars worth 1,500 and i told her the amount intentionally.

So today when I'm coming to her place i was already anticipating gratitude or 'thank you' from her to no avail,thus our convo goes;;

At the instance, i told her she is not appreciative and she should forget everything about us and she should never dare call or stop me on road wherever she sees me

Till now neither she have find way to call me nor me calling her

Moral of this is girls lives at the moment,what you did for them now ends there, stop impress a girl financially that don't show gratitude nor reciprocate your show of care.

Most women, na d day give dem something na I'm dem dey remember. After that, Omo dem treat u like non important. If u like buy a woman house. She believes she can pay u back with her body, thereafter the deal is settled. Always give girls what u can afford to throwaway

6 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by successman100: 9:56am On Dec 07, 2022
[quote author=AbujaCitiBlog post=118968000] She thinks because she owns a rotten pussy, she should be celebrated![/qu
i wonder why people forget that that is a monthly blood gushing spelish shit hole.
A lady that has slept with 50 men already has 50+ desease from their DNA.

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Jman06(m): 9:57am On Dec 07, 2022
That's the worst part of the problem with women. The entitlement mentality leading to lack of appreciation! If ladies would at least appreciate the things men do for them, some of us won't still mind doing things for them.

When you make women believe that they're to be catered for and pampered like babies, they develop entitlement mentality. Such women don't consider it necessary to appreciate the little things a man gives her.

So op, even as you blame the ungrateful girl, also blame those encouraging that attitude in ladies in the name of hypergamy.

4 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by almarthins(m): 10:00am On Dec 07, 2022
Hornome:
I swear this thing get as he be.
I wish I could express my opinion with a voicenote. But he go still be.
Unappreciative!!! inside 2 weeks relationship because of 1500 biscuits grin undecided
SMH
wetin u dey talk. The girl fit give am 1naira?. Courtesy demand u say "thank you" when some body shows you love by kindness and gift.

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by 2blessed01(m): 10:00am On Dec 07, 2022
Man of the year...

1 Like

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Sheedeensen(m): 10:01am On Dec 07, 2022
Not all girls Sha. I bought my girl 400Naira ice cream yesterday.
On my way to work I saw on the bike hi her and keep moving.
Just few minutes ago, she called me and thanked me for what I bought for her yesterday.

4 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by kelspinall(m): 10:01am On Dec 07, 2022
una still de do relationship una dey try ooo

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by jeromeekugbere(m): 10:03am On Dec 07, 2022
He who has ear, let him hear

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by SammyLeeSneh(m): 10:04am On Dec 07, 2022
Dem still dey tell person say "it's over? "
Real niqqas don't do that
Just leave her in the relationship, before she know what's up you're already in a 3 months relationship with another banny.

5 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by CyberHustle: 10:05am On Dec 07, 2022
CANDYDADDY:
We have been in the relationship for Just 2 weeks now, yesterday as i was going out, normally whenever i am going out she used to implore me of buying something for her when I'm coming back, but i don't really see the need to impress nor spend on a girl that never also invest in the relationship, so yesterday as i was coming back i bought her biscuits and some chocolate bars worth 1,500 and i told her the amount intentionally.

So today when I'm coming to her place i was already anticipating gratitude or 'thank you' from her to no avail,thus our convo goes;;

At the instance, i told her she is not appreciative and she should forget everything about us and she should never dare call or stop me on road wherever she sees me

Moral of this is girls lives at the moment,what you did for them now ends there, stop impress a girl financially that don't show gratitude nor reciprocate your show of care.
That 1500 snack was worth only 400 some years back. You overreacted bro.

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 07, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

What a stingy man getting tired easily
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by HaneefahRN(f): 10:07am On Dec 07, 2022
On top 1500 grin
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Banter1(m): 10:08am On Dec 07, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

Moral of this is girls lives at the moment,what you did for them now ends there, stop impressing a girl financially that don't show gratitude nor reciprocate your show of care.
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by grafixdon: 10:09am On Dec 07, 2022
The vast majority of them are like that, she called and said she needed some money for food stuffs, then I sent her 5k. Atleast, courtesy demands she call and show appreciation. I waited till the following morning, yet no text nor call from her then I sent her a text reminding her the needs to show appreciation for little things, she immediately reply the message 'thank you'. So I need to remind her before she call. I just wasted that money for an ungrateful ediotta

10 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by CaveAdullam: 10:10am On Dec 07, 2022
1. Women are only appreciative if the relationship just commences because they don't know your worth yet + have the mentality that things will continue as they were.

2. Sped up to the future, you'll be shocked by the attitudes of these women especially when things go bad + they feel that their union with you benefits you the most.

"Yeah. Why should I appreciate him? I'm the one doing the house chores. He fvcks me the way he wants. He should be the one running over hills for me".

When such a mentality creeps into their consciousness they'll hardly appreciate you.

3. Another reason they are unappreciative is because of the men they have dated in the past. If you can't meet up to the responsibilities of those men, you're simply gathering water in a basket.

4. Another scenario is that women want to date high-profile men. They don't want to have business with men at the bottom when it comes to "serious" relationships. Not all women can have access to their charming prince, and along the line, each will settle for the man that comes along the way as they approach the wall. Their inability to get these high-value men becomes a bone on their necks and their worse nightmare. They will never appreciate the men that commit to them eventually because the man is not their standard and desire.

5. Ungrateful people are always at the bottom, they feel you owe them something and that they have a right over you and your possessions. Life happens quite alright. Everyone needs help. But becoming entitled and infuriated or even jealous because of what your neighbor has reeks of foolishness, weak character, and poor spirit.

6. Being ungrateful is one of the worst characteristics of a person. It contaminates you regardless of your position and achievement. By the way, there are only a few things an ungrateful person can accomplish; their modus operandi is to gaslight or henpeck you.

7. At every sign of ungratefulness, do cut off. Staying close to ungrateful people taints your character.

Thanks.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Scarletjr(m): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2022
Ungrateful bastard

1 Like

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by rollywise(m): 10:14am On Dec 07, 2022
Any lady or guy who rates the commitment he/she puts into the relationship by how much you spend on them is not worth spending another hour with

5 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by hardon1(m): 10:16am On Dec 07, 2022
It's too early for you to just conclude she is unappreciative.

You sure say you go fit marry so... Am just imagining what you will do if you are married and your wife wakes up one day and tells you that you have never done anything for her since you married her

4 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:23am On Dec 07, 2022
I once sent a lady 4k and 1500 airtime. She called me, thanking me and was crying. I asked why she was crying and she said, sometimes she feels that her beauty is a curse; because no man, not even her relatives who ever offered her an assistance that has not demanded for s3x. She was so grateful that I felt guilty sending only 4k. Three (3) months later, during their exam, I sent her 10k. This girl blew my mind with excitements. She gathered some ladies, made a video call where all of them thanked me.

During her NYSC, she was posted to Bauchi and I happened to be in Bauchi then. I visited her in d camp with plenty beverages and chocolates and snacks and sanitary pads. That was the second time we were meeting. She was screaming and the army boys came over. She explained briefly and I told the surprised corp members and other people that she's appreciative. I left. Now she's working with an NGO in Maiduguri, earning well over 400k. I've not seen her then and I don't think we'll ever see.

She was never my girlfriend. I just liked her appreciative mentality; always very genuine.

14 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by ike007(m): 10:29am On Dec 07, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

Naturally Nigerian and in fact black women are bestowed with this entitled mentality.

Then ontop that she doesn't like you...just leave her and move on

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by brandsoncharlie: 10:29am On Dec 07, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

That mumu girl called a relationship coach or whatever was being rude to men saying they should be kind to women, saying if a woman ask you for money first time she see you, you should give without expecting anything.
I just laugh, most women are very greedy and ungrateful beings that's why I don't help except that's my family member.

4 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Abokisulay(m): 10:36am On Dec 07, 2022
grafixdon:
The vast majority of them are like that, she called and said she needed some money for food stuffs, then I sent her 5k. Atleast, courtesy demands she call and show appreciation. I waited till the following morning, yet no text nor call from her then I sent her a text reminding her the needs to show appreciation for little things, she immediately reply the message 'thank you'. So I need to reminder her before she call. I just wasted that money for an ungrateful ediotta

That's very painful

1 Like

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Prometheus666: 10:38am On Dec 07, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

You met a parasite. Avoid fallacy of hasty generalization.

By the way, if you seek appreciation for doing little things, then be celibate for now. Relationships are expensive. True love has a price.

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Khallicopyro: 10:40am On Dec 07, 2022
Dem be feeling like the whole world revolve around their kpekus

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. / 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman / Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.