Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend (36986 Views)

What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend / ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by stormborn28(m): 10:43am On Dec 07, 2022
CANDYDADDY:
We have been in the relationship for Just 2 weeks now, yesterday as i was going out, normally whenever i am going out she used to implore me of buying something for her when I'm coming back, but i don't really see the need to impress nor spend on a girl that never also invest in the relationship, so yesterday as i was coming back i bought her biscuits and some chocolate bars worth 1,500 and i told her the amount intentionally.

So today when I'm coming to her place i was already anticipating gratitude or 'thank you' from her to no avail,thus our convo goes;;

At the instance, i told her she is not appreciative and she should forget everything about us and she should never dare call or stop me on road wherever she sees me

Till now neither she have find way to call me nor me calling her

Moral of this is girls lives at the moment,what you did for them now ends there, stop impress a girl financially that don't show gratitude nor reciprocate your show of care.

You are still young.. You will learn. That alone shouldn't have cause the break up..too Hasty
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by tayo60(f): 10:47am On Dec 07, 2022
gimakon2:

I pray and wish you like this, na em be say, any man way take you play no know wetin e miss, these ones out there are bunch of evil spirits and witches in the name of girlfriends.
One open mouth tell me say, "If there is no money in the relationship, the relationship cannot be sweet.." and me in turn i told her "Make sure you go to those that have the money, so when the relationship is sweet, they will use you to compensate for the next girl coming....." This is an idiot i did her NYSC to come to lag and payed most of her school fees when the animal was schooling in University of Benin.

idiot blocked me, but yes, i don't care... Girls plenty
Those girls are hungry wolves, they only be with a man for what they can gain
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Karnice600: 10:48am On Dec 07, 2022
CANDYDADDY:
We have been in the relationship for Just 2 weeks now, yesterday as i was going out, normally whenever i am going out she used to implore me of buying something for her when I'm coming back, but i don't really see the need to impress nor spend on a girl that never also invest in the relationship, so yesterday as i was coming back i bought her biscuits and some chocolate bars worth 1,500 and i told her the amount intentionally.

So today when I'm coming to her place i was already anticipating gratitude or 'thank you' from her to no avail,thus our convo goes;;

At the instance, i told her she is not appreciative and she should forget everything about us and she should never dare call or stop me on road wherever she sees me

Moral of this is girls lives at the moment,what you did for them now ends there, stop impress a girl financially that don't show gratitude nor reciprocate your show of care.

You don't force people, especially adults, to show gratitude, just like you don't force them to do you a favor.
Your best bet is teaching and instilling this manners into a growing child, especially the ones in your circle of responsibility.
Sometimes helping a full grown adult, could serve you child's response.
You guys are just two weeks old. Ending that relationship was cool.
That instance of ingratitude may not mean she is a bad girl, though.
I had a girl who would say thank you or good morning to everyone but me. Although she would gleefully do it in public, but scarcely when we're alone together. Her excuse was that thanking me sometimes made her feel like she was thanking her own self. But she barely forgot things or dates related to me. She knew and always marked my siblings' birthdays. Was two of my aunt's favorite. Donated blood for a younger cousin of mine. Spent her money on food, and house items. She barely made her hair. She had told me on several occasions that her appearance was my responsibility. Was a huge troublemaker that loved using my things, leaving hers. It was after she died that I got to know from her elder sister, how addicted she was to me.
She barely said thank you, yet I can hardly forget her till today.
Bro, maybe you also need to be a bit flexible. What you need is a woman that loves you to a fault. Being a principled man is not a guarantee to having a great wife. Just take things easy.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 07, 2022
So una still dey do boyfriend-girlfriend for Naija? shocked
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by enonche85(m): 10:49am On Dec 07, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Lol! Relationship ended within 2 weeks. cheesy
The shit here is that you will still spend on bitches to verify if they are grateful.
But the moment you are no longer under the spell of the beauty of a woman is when you realize she is been ungrateful and unappreciative.

It's normal to spend on dates and little gifts on a lady, but still she need s to appreciate him..."Thanks for taking me out today, I had fun" is ok.
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by EdoBoy90(m): 10:50am On Dec 07, 2022
Nigerian ladies, 95% of them are ungrateful.

They see anything you do for them as a right or you are owing them and it is a must.
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by enonche85(m): 10:53am On Dec 07, 2022
Killbillz:
Two things: bad upbringing and she doesn't really fancy u. Even hoes appreciate what u do for them. No need being a philosopher from that single experience or try to read all women through it. She's just one girl bro... Who ain't feeling u

She's just a terrible girl and there are many like her.

Even hookup girls dey say thank you sometimes when you pay for her services.

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by enonche85(m): 10:56am On Dec 07, 2022
Vipro:
To call you Simpleton dey hungry me.

But you scaled through shocked

nah, he's not a simpson. He called her out immediately and ended things himself.

He's a real G i must say, no time for nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Revolva(m): 10:56am On Dec 07, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

So na now you know ay girls of today are now ingrates, bro that gal never loved you....na you de love......
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by SirJerrie(m): 11:04am On Dec 07, 2022
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Chris2863(m): 11:07am On Dec 07, 2022
You expected kpekus as gratitude. Don’t lie werey op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by WoroSeeWoro(m): 11:08am On Dec 07, 2022
@womenareapezz and @savedday

This brother know know say many Naija gals are ingrates and USELESS he is there looking for love wey no de....

thank Gad he was quick to realize , that he was a Mugu simp

1 Like

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by womenareapezz: 11:13am On Dec 07, 2022
WoroSeeWoro:
@womenareapezz and @savedday

This brother know know say many Naija gals are ingrates and USELESS he is there looking for love wey no de....

thank Gad he was quick to realize , that he was a Mugu simp
if you start preaching the truths about those female animals they will ban you for saying The unrefined truth undecided
Just coming out of ban undecided
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Modarun(m): 11:20am On Dec 07, 2022
Like I always say, Nigerian men are the biggest simps on planet Earth. You are here complaining about how a woman treated you and was ungrateful, but you left out the part where when you first met her in your deseperate aim to get her, you promised to spend on her and take care of her. Many guys can't even sweet talk a woman. Just seat or stand within hearing distance to an average Nigerian guy trying to get a babe. All you would here is, "baby I will buy you this" "buy you that" , " this you phone is old o, a girl like you deserves the latest one" etc or the insecure one s that will start making false calls and talking about big contracts. Lame ass men. You condition a woman to see you a atm then complain if she treats you as one. You ask yourself have you even gone to the atm machine and said thank you to it after any transaction? If you must get a good girl you must be willing to loose that fine one with big bumbum or brezzz when it's clear they are not interested. Stop using money or gifts to get girls tht how you bred girl diggers.

4 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by damzy88: 11:22am On Dec 07, 2022
Joshmuch:
U did well but Firstly, remember, not all girls are expressive with appreciation. Thanks could be rendered as a hug, kisses, more attention and sex, cooking for you, helping you, watch out for these signs.It doesn't ALWAYS have to be in words. If u woo a girl, she kissed you, and she allowed you bang her, will you still be expecting a YES from her or not?
Secondly, Truly, many girls are entitled, but 2 weeks is too short na. It takes some lil effort to get a girlfriend in the first place, but u just throw it away in 2 weeks. Naija girls come with a lotta baggage o. Just manage them, tolerate what u can tolerate and avoid what u can't. Finally, don't take Redpill & being simpless taught on Nairaland too serious otherwise, you will always be lonely and that for a long time.

Peace
The Redpill part. True grin cheesy
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by franksam2009: 11:44am On Dec 07, 2022
Childishness at it's peak
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Hafis1(m): 11:59am On Dec 07, 2022
You told her never she dare call you. And you are hear complaining that she didn't call. As ur mind no strong to break up with her why did you.?

1 Like

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by orlaglobal234: 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
Is it because of #1,500 biscuit you lost your sex partner? Is it her appreciation you need or you need her clitoris......... Abeg i don't need their appreciation because do something for those gender and wait for them to appreciate you is like you're just wasting your precious time but make sure you knack them any day anytime
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by favour32(m): 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
Love is defined by the female gender as "self interest" or what you can offer base on, if she's interested in a short term relationship or a long term relationship
Nothing goes for nothing.

Therefore,her self interest is directly proportional to what you can offer instantly and continuously.

If any female says, she loves you, know that you have something to "offer" to continue to water her self interest.

This theory has a high degree of application in Nigeria.

Na so..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Kaytixy: 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
Hope say you collect sha? Make e no go be 2:0
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by cutieBR(f): 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
Absolutely right.
tayo60:
Any girl who never appreciate d little you do for her will not appreciate you, even if you bought her d whole universe. A good girl shows appreciation for a pin given.
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by samwillyco1(m): 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
Hmm

My own girl do appreciate me even if I buy #50 chin chin for her, but in all girls get problem

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by jessylaurel(f): 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

Big mumu so because of 1,500 she should keep appreciating because you own her . If only u used the money and send airtime for your mum or sister. But u said you prefer kp*kus.

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by lucky4west: 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
you are spot on, most ladies have this entitlement mentality and such girls are the ones from poor homes and are very poor.....they dont have anything to offer other than what is between their legs....just forget her
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Chee59(f): 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
You guys sure know how to pick them grin
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by lucky4west: 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
favour32:
Love is defined by the female gender as "self interest" or what you can offer base on, if she's interested in a short term relationship or a long term relationship
Nothing goes for nothing.

Therefore,her self interest is directly proportional to what you can offer instantly and continuously.

If any female says, she loves you, know that you have something to "offer" to continue to water her self interest.

This theory has a high degree of application in Nigeria.

Na so....u get am...this is it pure and simple

1 Like

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Namdosky(m): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
Thank God you dodged the bullet. You can use things like this to check if she deserves to be in your life or not...#staywoke but there are good girls shaaa....the day a woman does these three things hold am tight. 1) she calls you not waiting for you to call 2) Buys you presents without you asking her 3) Buys something she knows it's valuable for both of you...A man can spend for a woman without any form of feeling or love towards her...but the day a woman spends her money for you guy Na she be the one because it's rare...not encouraging men to be lazy because it's the duty of the man to take care of the woman...this one no deserve am lai lai
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2022

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Hassanmaye(m): 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

Good job
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Senator777: 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
TONY042:
He who has ear, let him hear.

Op don deliver him sermon

The SIMPs won't still listen.
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by MrBONE2(m): 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
obinnazy:
Everything you've typed here will fall on deaf ears..
Most guys in love are destined for destruction.
Imagine guys placing their gfs on monthly allowance while their mothers are always taking pretty loans from online loan apps
grin

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by seangy4konji: 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2022
Na you mess up but something for the who're na...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job / Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.