Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend (36978 Views)

What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend / ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by benjanny(m): 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2022
Anyone who is unappreciative shouldn't near us
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by maasoap(m): 5:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
Blunttruth:

You are entitled to your foolishness Even in medical terms there is no absolute certainty talklless of human behaviour. So stfu and get of my mention.

You should try keeping your opinions to yourself instead of exposing your lack of sense here. Advice
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2022
HaneefahRN:
On top 1500 grin

Send me N1500 MTN now

If you cannot then it's a tangible money u can not afford to lose.

How many N1500 have you given to strangers since u were born?

N1500 IS 12 HOURS OF HARD LABOUR IN SOME FACTORY. so appreciate it
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Khallicopyro: 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2022
Banbanna:

It's revolve around, and not evolve around, bro.

No mind me brother. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by DonroxyII: 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2022
Kriss216:
You don't have to remind a girl to appreciate your efforts. You only learn your lesson through her action and react accordingly.
Verdict He Fvcked Up and Was Overreactive grin ....

How many ladies You wan Confront in this Generation 1.5k Biscuits Kwa ....

Boys dey deliver cake worth 50k lol and small chops ...

Instagram Don scatter life finish grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me / I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. / 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.