Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend (36977 Views)

What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend / ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by TechSkill: 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
CANDYDADDY:
We have been in the relationship for Just 2 weeks now, yesterday as i was going out, normally whenever i am going out she used to implore me of buying something for her when I'm coming back, but i don't really see the need to impress nor spend on a girl that never also invest in the relationship, so yesterday as i was coming back i bought her biscuits and some chocolate bars worth 1,500 and i told her the amount intentionally.

So today when I'm coming to her place i was already anticipating gratitude or 'thank you' from her to no avail,thus our convo goes;;

At the instance, i told her she is not appreciative and she should forget everything about us and she should never dare call or stop me on road wherever she sees me

Till now neither she have find way to call me nor me calling her

Moral of this is girls lives at the moment,what you did for them now ends there, stop impress a girl financially that don't show gratitude nor reciprocate your show of care.

Waiting for that biitch called magnoliaa to come and attack you because that is all she does online with her life.

Very useless lonely pusss.y jobless wanderer with over 10,000 post on Nairaland as her only credible achievement in life.

I mean this person goes from thread to thread looking for attention cos she is so lonely offline.

An irrelevant e-feminist
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by TechSkill: 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
Uyi168:
in the end, 95% of relationships na better waste of time and resources..
in Nigeria
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by deebrownneymar: 2:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
CANDYDADDY:
We have been in the relationship for Just 2 weeks now, yesterday as i was going out, normally whenever i am going out she used to implore me of buying something for her when I'm coming back, but i don't really see the need to impress nor spend on a girl that never also invest in the relationship, so yesterday as i was coming back i bought her biscuits and some chocolate bars worth 1,500 and i told her the amount intentionally.

So today when I'm coming to her place i was already anticipating gratitude or 'thank you' from her to no avail,thus our convo goes;;

At the instance, i told her she is not appreciative and she should forget everything about us and she should never dare call or stop me on road wherever she sees me

Moral of this is girls lives at the moment,what you did for them now ends there, stop impress a girl financially that don't show gratitude nor reciprocate your show of care.

Grow up bro
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by spartachico(m): 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2022
You’ll certainly have a problem when you get married

1 Like

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Enumerator(m): 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
cheesy
TONY042:
He who has ear, let him hear.

Op don deliver him sermon
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2022
LadyRosa:
Fool!
Would you have gotten the bars for your sisters if she had asked you?

I thank God for my brothers sha!

grin You gat no chill.
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by kamiyurl: 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
baba she don get others guy by the sides and needed a way out form you. candy bar over!!!11 grin
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by jimcaddy(m): 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
An old uncle once said that you don't need money to impress a lady. Just dress well, and smell nice. Nigerian babes have seen relationship as poverty alleviation program. It's the poverty mindset that has caused a sense of entitlement in their minds that they think that as long as you're sleeping with them, then you have to empty your bank accounts for them. I usually avoid such women. No be me una go kee.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Josephkabila12: 3:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

Baba nah u still dey bother ur self. Dis thing wey u talk now, me I don know am since. I no dey impress any maga

1 Like

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by ObaKlaz: 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Thrash grin grin grin grin grin I felt dizzy reading this thrash u wrote grin grin grin grin grin so she should lie down on the floor for u because of ordinary cheap Chocolate and Biscuits? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What u really need is EDUCATION and not RELATIONSHIP grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
A whole pile of garbage written.
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Josephkabila12: 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
obinnazy:
Everything you've typed here will fall on deaf ears..
Most guys in love are destined for destruction.
Imagine guys placing their gfs on monthly allowance while their mothers are always taking pretty loans from online loan apps
back in the days for school too, some mumu boys dey carry their school fees dey do birthday for olosho girls

1 Like

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by AsapTeddy(m): 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Thrash grin grin grin grin grin I felt dizzy reading this thrash u wrote grin grin grin grin grin so she should lie down on the floor for u because of ordinary cheap Chocolate and Biscuits? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What u really need is EDUCATION and not RELATIONSHIP grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mumu
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by ojonugba2014(m): 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
obinnazy:
Imagine guys placing their gfs on monthly allowance while their mothers are always taking pretty loans from online loan apps

It will never be well for such guys. In Jesus name.
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Emdebby2: 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
You picked the wrong girl
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by ojonugba2014(m): 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
hardon1:
It's too early for you to just conclude she is unappreciative.

You sure say you go fit marry so... Am just imagining what you will do if you are married and your wife wakes up one day and tells you that you have never done anything for her since you married her

Rest
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by smart177: 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
tayo60:
Any girl who never appreciate d little you do for her will not appreciate you, even if you bought her d whole universe. A good girl shows appreciation for a pin given.
WELL SAID.
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Obiorahpcfg: 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
U no get shame abi? Na biscuit and chocolate u de carry the do you own love nwantnti? Why go into relationship if your not ready to spend! Shuuum!
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Rehoboth2020(m): 4:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
Kids in relationship...Two kids absolutely

1 Like

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by emanobis(m): 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

You've said it all...u started it
U never built a relationship
You wanted to impress her FINANCIALLY and she proved you wrong...they work with their emotions and that's the only thing they obey

1 Like

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Banbanna(m): 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
Nawao, undecided. Even if you're her father/mother and you gift her something, aren't she supposed to gladly say thank you, or reluctantly say thank you if she doesn't like the gifts? Flee from any ungrateful person brother man, they aren't worth anything of yours, except you're doing it 4 them for God's sake.
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by hardon1(m): 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
ojonugba2014:

Rest

I will rest but it's a tendency that women a capable of displaying. As for the poster's decisions, It's too short a time to tell that a lady is unappreciative
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Positiveme2020: 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
obinnazy:

Seriously, some guys are big fools.
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Mrpojj(m): 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

Don't ever try to impress any woman, that is not your mother sister or wife

1 Like

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Banbanna(m): 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
Khallicopyro:
Dem be feeling like the whole world evolve around their kpekus

It's revolve around, and not evolve around, bro.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Fantazy(m): 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
It's not even only girls in relationship. A lot of people expect too much from others, when their expectations are not met. They see u as a stingy person.

This is why I changed my name to Mr Stingy. I don't/will never do anything to impress anyone. Never!

1 Like

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by maasoap(m): 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

This says everything about what you thought to be a relationship. It wasn't really about her but about what you took as relationship.
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by maasoap(m): 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2022
Blunttruth:

The relationship is just 2 weeks and it's obvious you are not her only boyfriend. The feelings are not that deep, she may also not be your only girlfriend. So it's a win win. That's what happens when two people who are out for only what they can get meet and date.

This is pure nonsense. You based your conclusion on assumptions and that rendered your conclusion invalid.
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by obinnazy(m): 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2022
inoki247:

Lol some men go to an extent of taking Loan from Loan app in other to send money to women....

Very correct
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by LadyRosa(f): 11:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
Chenult:

grin You gat no chill.

It's true an.
For say guys dey spend for their sisters, many girls no go dey fucck 4 like dogs for cash.

My baby sister no fit spread her legs for cash.
Even her boyfriend despite he is doing well in real Estate NO FIT, I repeat again NO FIT give her the kind money ONLY one of my brothers dey cash her.

She is just 22 but she is using the latest Iphone, na her brothers dey buy am, if phone 15 come out, they will still upgrade for her DESPITE she is VERY WELL PAID!
She is too saucy self to beg man for money, because her brothers na her back up ANYTIME.

If my brothers carry woman and baby sister called for pick up anywhere, the babe go use Uber go house ooo,
" I gats go pick my baby sister".Niggar go drive off.

Blood!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Uyi168: 7:59am On Dec 08, 2022
TechSkill:
in Nigeria
nor be Nigeria we dey??
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Blunttruth: 11:10am On Dec 08, 2022
maasoap:

This is pure nonsense. You based your conclusion on assumptions and that rendered your conclusion invalid.

You are entitled to your foolishness Even in medical terms there is no absolute certainty talklless of human behaviour. So stfu and get of my mention.
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by fineberry(m): 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2022
My last relationship lasted for 3 month and since then September last year I have not been in any r/ship and I'm okay with it until maybe I come across a God sent one.

Note:
I checked her phone (WhatsApp) saw the nude pics the idiot has sent to one of her numerous bf.

Better to dey alone single than to be dating hoe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me / I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. / 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.