Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes (56932 Views)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Attitudes That Cheapen You / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 11, 2022
One4me:

Its very easy to identify Children who were raised without a Father in their Life!,
its not easy being the product of a 'One night Stand', the Mother cant identify to her Child, who his father is, so he does not know what others fell, when they lose their Father. undecided undecided

I really feel sorry for Children like you, no wonder you are just talking Lubbish all over the place.
Just make sure that when you die, your Children wont say, "Good riddance to bad rubbish, the fool is dead and we wont miss him for a minute .
undecided grin grin
bla bla bla bla bla! You must think i give a shit, you have a father good for you! just make sure he lives forever grin otherwise you will join the fatherless people's crew, when your father dies, make sure you die with him don't live, eat, sleep, or move on with your life, child, just die with him fool!

Your useless mother gave birth to me as a result of her one night stand grin how else did you know your mother had one night stand with my father?

grin grin grin grin grin bla bla bla bla bla bla! You are so obsessed with my life you wrote all these long book you even made so much effort by using red and black pen grin

Lick my ass!
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Karlifate: 10:33am On Dec 11, 2022
LaSenior:
oga 50k is nothing she knows I have the money that's why she asked but the manner she asked for it and her reply when I said I don't have it shows she doesn't care about what I am going through she's only blinded by Christmas flexing and thank God you said your wife now do you know that for one year this girl has ate from me what your wife hasn't eaten from you in 4years I didn't mean to Insult you thanks

Don't mind that dude you quoted. Nigerians are fond of dick-measuring when it comes to suffering, as if suffering/unfortunate circumstances are something to be proud of.

By the way:

1:
You can do 99 things for a girl and the only thing she will remember you with, is that very one thing that you didn't do for her.

2:
Women cannot appreciate the sacrifices men are expected to make.
– Rational Male.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 11, 2022
DarkJeddi:
The Corpse of another,always seems like a log of wood to the bystander..
Yes, because the bystander did not kill the copse, grin it is natural, just like some people are hungry while others are wasting food, some peope are poor, some are rich, some people cry some people are laughing at the same time.. grin it is all natural. That is why when any of our family members die, we don't die with them however much we love them, we still manage to live and move on without them

Comprende?!
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by ibergng: 10:43am On Dec 11, 2022
[quote author=LaSenior post=119052836] Mod please I want this piece to be pushed to front-page this is happening to me though I have prepared my Mind to do what is in my mind but I want this honourable house to look into this…

She’s under (either) pressure from her peers or another guy dey taunt am
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by HRMK: 10:49am On Dec 11, 2022
I GUESS SHE IS IN FULL CONTROL OF YOUR #MUMUBUTTON!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Karlifate: 10:52am On Dec 11, 2022
bigtt76:
I feel and understand your pain kiss

But may be she just wanted you to take mind off the pain and be happy this festive season. I'm sure she didn't give you an ultimatum to meet her demands ...just sit her down and reason with her. Think of the life after the funeral. Take heart bro and stay strong.

Hogwash!

She wants LaSenior to take his mind off the pain by billing him unnecessarily cheesy grin Wow!

What a stupendous logic! grin grin

Besides, you don't feel and understand OP's pain, (na manipulative talk be dat), cos if you did, you won't reason like that in your comment.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Karlifate: 10:55am On Dec 11, 2022
Sewa90:

Just let her go please,she doesn’t care about you obviously

Exactly!

As simple as that, no long talk. kiss

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by ekhai(m): 11:05am On Dec 11, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, you think she care about you, the next time you contact her you are a simp, I MEAN A FOOLISH one, so sorry about your dad
OP, IF I WERE YOU, I WIIL DELETE HER CONTACT AND BLOCK ALL HER LINKS TO ME.
RIP TO YOUR DAD. HIS DEATH HAS SAVED YOU FROM THIS JEZEBEL.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Karlifate: 11:11am On Dec 11, 2022
Gobekli:

She's in line with the good book.

It says and I quote: "Let the dead bury their dead."

And you took a proverb hook, line & sinker.

LMAO! grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by AmancalledGod: 11:14am On Dec 11, 2022
ccjoe:
So u lost ur dad mean she won't eat? She shouldn't maintain herself or what...I don't get

But why are some men like this?

How can u still be placing ur parent above your girl..
You must be the biggest fool of our time idiot
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by 3verblazing(m): 11:26am On Dec 11, 2022
edunaragold:
. I was 15yrs old my landlord died ,I was not happy but subber ,so I know wetin dey,the gf is only looking forward about him caring and treating her special, instead of sympathizing with her,what is bad is bad.now let's do the maths like this ,if it was the gf mother that died and the guy calls and say pls can u come to my house let's have sex,u wan tell me say the girl will say OK am coming, when she knows she won't be seeing her mom again.pikin wey get brain get brain.
if you truely understand the concept of how pple gain experience and respond to pple feelings you won't be saying this.

Pple turn out to be who they are based on what they have been exposed to or how pple around them have reacted to issues.

I still maintain that a 15yr old in general isn't not yet fully equiped to set priorities, what is important or not important in a giving circumstances. Especially if he or she has not been through such.

If the guy can be honest and give us the exact conversation that ensued between them word for word, before she altered that statement. Then we'll be in a better position to judge. But you need to establish that the guy is even with an old enough woman in the first place. Before you start judging.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by highness25(m): 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2022
Zonefree:

What do you intend to achieve with a demon's phone number?
na demon de call demon na
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by seangy4konji: 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2022
Na wah ooo

Na that 50 k be her problem...you no concern her...

Shine your eyes ooo..

No let te sex styles deceive you ooo

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by DWJOBScom(m): 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2022
LaSenior:
oga 50k is nothing she knows I have the money that's why she asked but the manner she asked for it and her reply when I said I don't have it shows she doesn't care about what I am going through she's only blinded by Christmas flexing and thank God you said your wife now do you know that for one year this girl has ate from me what your wife hasn't eaten from you in 4years I didn't mean to Insult you thanks

You don't have to reply trolls
Identify them and move on
You are giving alot of data away
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by CrateofBeer: 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
That girl doesn't care about you. Infact she doesn't give a single f vck if you dead or alive, she only care about you catering for her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Teleprompter(f): 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2022
Guys don’t understand that giving a lady money for upkeep means the relationship is transactional. If she did not ask four days later, she was only pretending and waiting for the right time to yield best results. It is one thing to give an expensive present during a special event or random gifts to show your love. If she has a project ahead of her, you may offer financial support as loved ones do (friends , family or co-workers)
But any lady that asks for money outrighy or a man feels the need to keep her on a steady stipend to keep her can NEVER get true live from her.
Paying for her rent, school fees or upkeep regularly means you are being played. You might be lucky that you’re not being played by someone totally heartless but you’re being played all the same. That’s why she is in the relationship. Even asking you for money for a business is also a red flag, believe me. How was she living before she met you? Would life not go on if your break up? Would she go and ask a rich man out just because she wants to start a business? She would die if you did not ask her out? How has her family been living before she met you?
Is there any strong relationship you know where the woman is not positively impactful in the man’s life?

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by kkins25(m): 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
How old is she?
What's your relationship with her about? For Benefits or something serious that holds a future for both of you?

If it's for benefits, then you can't blame her and I wonder why you're surprised and feeling disappointed as you out to know what kind of relationship you guys are into.

I guess she understands the bases of the relationship more than you that is why she still asked for such knowing you're grieving. Now, You want to tell me you won't ask to sleep with her as you're grieving and expect her to give you? That's exactly how she sees it too. So, stop complaining because that's how such relationship works. Money for hand, back for ground.

Next time, when going into a relationship, try to know what you're going into by spelling out your relationship goals and expectations to each other so every one knows where he or she stands and what to expect at any given time.

Was it not you preaching to Kobojunkie now. You can't show one ounce of sympathy for the grieving man. abi the holy ghost is tired? Sunday has not even finish but your true character don commot. spits

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by kkins25(m): 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
LaSenior:
You deserve crown. baba!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Tegabadguy(m): 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
LaSenior:
Mod please I want this piece to be pushed to front-page this is happening to me though I have prepared my Mind to do what is in my mind but I want this honourable house to look into this

I was supposed to go and do marital introduction but because of my dad's health which was going bad everyday I couldn't. I thought maybe when we stabilise him a little then I can quickly arrange for introduction but sadly my beloved Dad passed away 4days later

I have been crying endlessly and been so weak and saddened just this morning this girl I was planning on spending the rest of my life with chatted me up saying that she has looking at me since that I don't want to say anything concerning her Christmas things that she needs 50k to buy Christmas things. I was shocked to the bone haaaa why are you this heartless towards me? Does it mean you are not concerned about what I have been passing through, infact I don't want to speak more because God already saved me from a heartless lazy woman.

To the women in this forum is it right to ask your fiancee Christmas Money in the midst of seeing him mourning of his late Dad just few days his dad died this attitude of this girl is it right?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin that's 9ja girls for u
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2022
kkins25:

Was it not you preaching to Kobojunkie now. You can't show one ounce of sympathy for the grieving man. abi the holy ghost is tired? Sunday has not even finish but your true character don commot. spits

Is it about me or his girlfriend?

I wonder why majority of you didn't grasp the context of my comment. SMH..

When they say court the right way and the right girl, you men will prefer to go AFTER the materialistic ones and not see it as a problem at first until the nitti-gritty of dating a materialistic girl hits you, you now come and cry foul. If at this point you still cant get my drift, sorry, I can't help you.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by kkins25(m): 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Is it about me or his girlfriend?

I wonder why majority of you didn't grasp the context of my comment. SMH..

When they say court the right way and the right girl, you men will prefer to go AFTER the materialistic ones and not see it as a problem at first until the nitti-gritty of dating a materialistic girl hits you, you now come and cry foul. If at this point you still cant get my drift, sorry, I can't help you.
first, I know ALL women are materialistic no matter how much you paint it..Its totally humane. Infact, during economic melt down we expect it to even increase, because, if not, how then will men be separated from boys. lol.

If tomorrow you get raped and I tell you to not walk alone at night nko? Do you see where me too I'm coming from?
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
kkins25:

first, I know ALL women are materialistic no matter how much you paint it..Its totally humane. Infact, during economic melt down we expect it to even increase, because, if not, how then will men be separated from boys. lol.

If tomorrow you get raped and I tell you to not walk alone at night nko? Do you see where me too I'm coming from?

Dem go rape you tomorrow, not me.
Back to sender!
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Cullinane: 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
LaSenior:
Mod please I want this piece to be pushed to front-page this is happening to me though I have prepared my Mind to do what is in my mind but I want this honourable house to look into this

I was supposed to go and do marital introduction but because of my dad's health which was going bad everyday I couldn't. I thought maybe when we stabilise him a little then I can quickly arrange for introduction but sadly my beloved Dad passed away 4days later

I have been crying endlessly and been so weak and saddened just this morning this girl I was planning on spending the rest of my life with chatted me up saying that she has looking at me since that I don't want to say anything concerning her Christmas things that she needs 50k to buy Christmas things. I was shocked to the bone haaaa why are you this heartless towards me? Does it mean you are not concerned about what I have been passing through, infact I don't want to speak more because God already saved me from a heartless lazy woman.

To the women in this forum is it right to ask your fiancee Christmas Money in the midst of seeing him mourning of his late Dad just few days his dad died this attitude of this girl is it right?
Better run for your life and stop coming to Nairaland to open rubbish threads. All these weak men sef.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by kkins25(m): 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Dem go rape you tomorrow, not me.
Back to sender!
Your mediocre logic don fail you abi. na to resort to "back to sender now.".

Please tell God to make sure the girl that rapes me is a solid 10/10..
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by jaxxy(m): 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2022
LaSenior:
very real I would have posted somethings to back it up at least make Una even see the manner she even asked of it

So because of my father died so she shouldn't do Christmas anymore abi you can imagine me wey dey shower you love on a normal day despite my dad being in the hospital I still spend on you

Spending on a girl doesn't make her love u bt when a girl spends her hard earned money on u she loves u.

Don't let these greedy girls fool u.

U Need to understand women especially Nigerian women. They are a savage breed. grin undecided

Only very few are genuine and good.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by jaxxy(m): 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
LaSenior:
this girl doesn't have anything all she has is am beautiful and I can attract guys that's all , no job no degree no handwork apart from the make up artist work that I even paid for her to learn bought some of the necessary equipment and finally she said she needed iPhone xxmas which I bought London used 285k infact I have never wronged this girl or refused her of any kind of money even when my dad was in the hospital she was still billing me of cream money 10k and I gave her this girl added no values to me instead she has been swallowing all my hard earned money I was planning to marrying her and I have Made plans where she's to learn pharmacy stuff because I believe in building the woman i wanted but for this act she has to go I have deleted her number and blocked her everywhere because it is obvious that she's the devil that was sent to destroy me

When building a woman don't only build her financially build her in character and manners also especially if she has none or is lacking in it or she will become a mess and wreck u.

I'm happy u atleast can see the signs and are not completely carried away by love. These girls are not looking for love they are looking for sponsors.

A girl that needs love will demand for ur attention and time more than ur money.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by felzokugo(m): 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
Run!!!
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by bigtt76(f): 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2022
Na you sabi.

1. We've all lost loved ones so I know what he's experiencing
2. Yes I needed more clarification on his moral standings before I can conclude on the issue he posted without hearing from the other party - he's confirmed he didn't off any piant as many of you would do on the pretense of being consoled cheesy

Karlifate:

Hogwash!

She wants LaSenior to take his mind off the pain by billing him unnecessarily cheesy grin Wow!

What a stupendous logic! grin grin

Besides, you don't feel and understand OP's pain, (na manipulative talk be dat), cos if you did, you won't reason like that in your comment.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Karlifate: 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2022
LMAO! cheesy grin

Epistle that belongs to the garbage.

bigtt76:
Na you sabi.

1. We've all lost loved ones so I know what he's experiencing
2. Yes I needed more clarification on his moral standings before I can conclude on the issue he posted without hearing from the other party - he's confirmed he didn't off any piant as many of you would do on the pretense of being consoled cheesy

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Missionaire: 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
pansophist:
Tell her you don't have, let her do her worse. Probably she will leave, and that's a good thing.

How you arrived at the decision to marry such a girl makes me question your ability to scrutinise a woman that will become an everlasting responsibility on you.

You see marriage as fairy tales, photoshoot, mind blowing sex and angelic children, but it's work, everlasting work. You'll pay bills, you will need peace of mind.

You'll want to drop down your mask when you are in your house, you will want to be vulnerable, be supported, take care of when sick, not insulted, respected. And I'm just scratching the surface.

Do you think such woman can put up with this? Billing you of 50k, when your father just died. No consolation from her at all. How can you be shocked? It's like you didn't studied who you're dating.

As the Bible said, my people suffer for lack of knowledge. What you can do right now is to give her the middle finger, but as usual, you'll rationalize it, forgive her, and marry a problem. Then ask God why you're suffering for nothing later.

Like the story of Cain and Abel, when Cain gave God scrap as sacrifice, and was surprised things are going bad for him. But God told him, you're the source of your suffering. Your brother Abel gave me the best, and I blessed him. Leading to envy, and Cain killed his brother.

You have to accept that some people are damaged, just as you accept that dog barks. And don't try to change or wait or expect change. If they don't act right, learn to leave. Women plenty, don't be stuck with one.

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by ugbarreta(m): 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
Delete and block her line asap. She’s a stupid girl.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by MartinsD12(m): 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2022
LaSenior:

Flee from that wicked heartless lazy girl , so is not a wife material.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) / I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened / When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.