Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes (56934 Views)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Attitudes That Cheapen You / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by razible5384(m): 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
How old is she?
What's your relationship with her about? For Benefits or something serious that holds a future for both of you?

If it's for benefits, then you can't blame her and I wonder why you're surprised and feeling disappointed as you out to know what kind of relationship you guys are into.

I guess she understands the bases of the relationship more than you that is why she still asked for such knowing you're grieving. Now, You want to tell me you won't ask to sleep with her as you're grieving and expect her to give you? That's exactly how she sees it too. So, stop complaining because that's how such relationship works. Money for hand, back for ground.
[left][/left] smiley smiley cheesy[right][/right]
Next time, when going into a relationship, try to know what you're going into by spelling out your relationship goals and expectations to each other so every one knows where he or she stands and what to expect at any given time.

in ur quest to being smart, u usually end up being stupid. Why can't u stfu if u have nothing reasonable to say
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Lance008(m): 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2022
gypsey:
Go tell Your mother she is an animal grin who gives a fork if his father died, his father is not the first father to die or would be the last. People's fathers has being dying since time began.

Yea,keep praying. I am guessing you and your father are planning to live forever. cheesy
Idiot
slowpoke
Mad man
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by razible5384(m): 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2022
gypsey:
So because your dad died christmas should be put on hold? Your Dad is dead! life goes on for the living, does this mean you will never spend money ever again co's your father died?.
I believe this is meant to be a sarcasm...
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2022
razible5384:
I believe this is meant to be a sarcasm...
Naa! I don't do sarcasms, i tell it like it is and i expect/want to be told like it is, no patronage, tell me the truth no matter how uncomfortable or harsh it may be, don't tell me a pleasant lie.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
Lance008:

Idiot
slowpoke
Mad man
Thank you, cheesy grin now fork off!
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by cassyrooy(m): 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
Those still saying that life goes on are even worse than OP's girlfriend.

When one's beloved family kin passes on, something dies and that thing comes with lots of pains, unfortunately, he's dating a hendonist whose primary focus is self-aggrandisement and overindulgence in pleasures and much more that's outside of the relationship.

LaSenior, sorry for every thing, simply, move on.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by razible5384(m): 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
gypsey:
Naa! I don't do sarcasms, i tell it like it is and i expect/want to be told like it is, no patronage, tell me the truth no matter how uncomfortable or harsh it may be, don't tell me a pleasant lie.
going by the story, he lost the dad four days ago, an the wife to be is demanding for 50k, not for anything reasonable, but Christmas frivolities.... don't you think that's so mean an insensitive of her?
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by mctech(m): 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
LaSenior:
this girl doesn't have anything all she has is am beautiful and I can attract guys that's all , no job no degree no handwork apart from the make up artist work that I even paid for her to learn bought some of the necessary equipment and finally she said she needed iPhone xxmas which I bought London used 285k infact I have never wronged this girl or refused her of any kind of money even when my dad was in the hospital she was still billing me of cream money 10k and I gave her this girl added no values to me instead she has been swallowing all my hard earned money I was planning to marrying here

Ah!

So you wanted to marry a girl whose only asset is a worn out kpekus.

OP you are a fool. That is my Christmas gift for you.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Charly68: 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
Why giving attention to someone that does not deserve your love ? You got brain to analyse critical red flag signs and you are still here saying you want to spend the rest of your life with a worthless woman ! I beg block her forever and if she use another line to call you , thank her for showing you her true colour and ask her never to call again.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by achimendy(m): 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2022
Zonefree:
She's not just into you.

When a girl loves you, your feelings and emotions are her utmost concern.

The earlier you discard and do away with that demon, the better for your sanity.

All the same, accept my condolences on the death of your father. God rest his soul.

This man up here has said it all, I can't talk further.

Do the needful sharply.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2022
razible5384:
going by the story, he lost the dad four days ago, an the wife to be is demanding for 50k, not for anything reasonable, but Christmas frivolities.... don't you think that's so mean an insensitive of her?
No. I don't think so. Was it the fault of his wife his father died? Should he not move on with his iife? If he was rang and told he won 10 million dollars and told he must go and collect the money the day after his father died or he will forfeit the money, do you think he should not go and collect the cash? He should forfeit the money? Why do people eat and drink at funerals?
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by razible5384(m): 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2022
gypsey:
No. I don't think so. Was the fault of his wife to be's fault his father died? Should he not move on with his iife? If he was rang and told he won 10 million dollars and told he must go and collect the money the day after his father died or he will forfeit the money, do you think he should not go and collect the cash? He should forfeit the money?
the instance you made is a very different ball game altogether, he's going to get not giving out, so of course he will go get the money, but it still doesn't change the fact that he's going through trying times.

We humans are emotional being an we should learn to show empathy. if these guy were to be your younger brother, will you give him this same advice?

That niggur just dodge a bullet
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Kobojunkie: 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2022
kkins25:

Was it not you preaching to Kobojunkie now. You can't show one ounce of sympathy for the grieving man. abi the holy ghost is tired? Sunday has not even finish but your true character don commot. spits

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by skj1377(m): 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
Look for asset girlfriend not liability girlfriend
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by DarkJeddi(m): 7:06pm On Dec 11, 2022
gypsey:
Yes, because the bystander did not kill the copse, grin it is natural, just like some people are hungry while others are wasting food, some peope are poor, some are rich, some people cry some people are laughing at the same time.. grin it is all natural. That is why when any of our family members die, we don't die with them however much we love them, we still manage to live and move on without them

Comprende?!
For someone who lacks comprehension for the meaning of an adage..
It's IRONIC that your last line would be Comprende?!

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by kareemkamil(m): 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2022
She knows u are a week guy na
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Tycyborg(m): 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

So you know how each girl can behave at any given time. Then why is the so called girlfriend and wife to be not acting out your perfect script? Sorry... O.

By the way, the first thing I asked was her age because only an immature girl or one whos only out for what to gain from the relationship would do such. The problem with you men is that you don't know the difference between a friend of benefits and wife material. That you want wife her in the next min doesn't make her a wife material.

What you people call and wife these days are hookup girls. That's their signature. Take it or leave it.

Age has nothing to do with maturity... Mindset and thinking makes one a mature man or woman... And just like what I said it's not even about hookup girl or not... This actual lady in context is just pure evil and lacks human intelligence or interaction... Take this as a fact even hookup girl will not ask you for money after hearing you lost someone close to you... Unless he decided to have sex after she heard the news and even at that some hookup girl won't collect a dime after that depending on how long she has been in business with the said man... So this actual girl is just pure evil girl nothing more.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2022
DarkJeddi:
For someone who lacks comprehension for the meaning of an adage..
It's IRONIC that your last line would be Comprende?!
What da fork does adage means? I don't know what that shit means. Anyway, you did understood my previous comment that is the main thing.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2022
razible5384:
the instance you made is a very different ball game altogether, he's going to get not giving out, so of course he will go get the money, but it still doesn't change the fact that he's going through trying times.

We humans are emotional being an we should learn to show empathy. if these guy were to be your younger brother, will you give him this same advice?

That niggur just dodge a bullet
I don't see any difference there, if he can go to collect the cash then he don't care that his father died, what if his wife to be gave him money £3000 the day his fathet died, do you think he should refuse the cash? Because his father died?

Would you advice your younger brother to refuse to accept £3000 from his wife to be because he is sad that his father died?
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by DarkJeddi(m): 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
gypsey:
What da fork does adage means? I don't know what that shit means. Anyway, you did understood my previous comment that is the main thing.
Lol..
You don't even know what an adage means?
No wonder your reply was all over the place..
Let me give you a hint..
You took the comment LITERALLY..
It was a METAPHOR..

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Lol..
You don't even know what an adage means?
No wonder your reply was all over the place..
Let me give you a hint..
You took the comment LITERALLY..
It was a METAPHOR..
No, i don't

Okay. My bad...
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by fohlarp: 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
gypsey:
Go tell Your mother she is an animal grin who gives a fork if his father died, his father is not the first father to die or would be the last. People's fathers has being dying since time began.

Yea,keep praying. I am guessing you and your father are planning to live forever. cheesy
u no dy ok at all
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by SKINDOGGY: 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2022
She is not the one... Wife her and regret
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by MarxisGLABACK: 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2022
ASHAWO GO EVEN PITY U PASS DIS ONE
GIVE U FOOD & CASH SEF
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by loswhite(m): 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2022
Sirqt5:
is being on Nairaland a crime ? he needs folks to encourage him . since him get useless gf wey not dey think abt anyone but herself . fyi , he's not obligated to give her a dime . let her go ask her Father . Nigerian girls using bfs as ATMs is becomin unbecomin
He knows the response to give that girlfriend...He doesn't need advice. If truly he needs nairaland advice on what to do then he is not ok mentally.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by loswhite(m): 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2022
LaSenior:
I don't want to say something so disrespectful here do you think everyone is broke not to afford 50k but for the fact that she has the gut to ask me for money 3 days after my dad's death means a lot

Ok I will now come to nairaland and start telling lies abi
So just Break up and have peace.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by EndSARS77: 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
LaSenior:
Mod please I want this piece to be pushed to front-page this is happening to me though I have prepared my Mind to do what is in my mind but I want this honourable house to look into this

I was supposed to go and do marital introduction but because of my dad's health which was going bad everyday I couldn't. I thought maybe when we stabilise him a little then I can quickly arrange for introduction but sadly my beloved Dad passed away 4days later

I have been crying endlessly and been so weak and saddened just this morning this girl I was planning on spending the rest of my life with chatted me up saying that she has looking at me since that I don't want to say anything concerning her Christmas things that she needs 50k to buy Christmas things. I was shocked to the bone haaaa why are you this heartless towards me? Does it mean you are not concerned about what I have been passing through, infact I don't want to speak more because God already saved me from a heartless lazy woman.

To the women in this forum is it right to ask your fiancee Christmas Money in the midst of seeing him mourning of his late Dad just few days his dad died this attitude of this girl is it right?
I don't know you or your wife to be from anywhere but she is right; give her the money. Although maybe the way she asked you is abit harsh or something but she is right anyway. You will not like it if she leaves you and goes after another man because of the money. What is N50,000? Chicken change which isn't even up to $100 in black market and money is for Xmas for that matter
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by OvertheTop(m): 12:20am On Dec 12, 2022
LaSenior:
Mod please I want this piece to be pushed to front-page this is happening to me though I have prepared my Mind to do what is in my mind but I want this honourable house to look into this

I was supposed to go and do marital introduction but because of my dad's health which was going bad everyday I couldn't. I thought maybe when we stabilise him a little then I can quickly arrange for introduction but sadly my beloved Dad passed away 4days later

I have been crying endlessly and been so weak and saddened just this morning this girl I was planning on spending the rest of my life with chatted me up saying that she has looking at me since that I don't want to say anything concerning her Christmas things that she needs 50k to buy Christmas things. I was shocked to the bone haaaa why are you this heartless towards me? Does it mean you are not concerned about what I have been passing through, infact I don't want to speak more because God already saved me from a heartless lazy woman.

To the women in this forum is it right to ask your fiancee Christmas Money in the midst of seeing him mourning of his late Dad just few days his dad died this attitude of this girl is it right?

I'm Not Shocked...
97% of Women Will act in exactly the same way...
They are Mostly in relationship because of what they Can Benefit....
Most of them Never Love you for who you are.

Guy, For her to Ask for 50k,
She must have been Billing You heavily Regularly.

Chai. You be ATM o
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by OvertheTop(m): 12:29am On Dec 12, 2022
chigoizie7:
Bro abeg leave that insensitive human.
I left one too. Came back to naija for my papa funeral, my account wasn’t working well, I decided to put small change in her account until I need it. Came to her city, asked for the money, just not upto 1 week ooh. This girl is telling me that she loaned to her friend. Okay collect from your friend, she is telling me shits. That kinda put me off. Actually I can’t be with a woman who thinks and reasons like that.

Chai
How Can you do that....
You send money to Woman Account??

That Money is Gone!

Never Even Borrow a Woman Money....
Give What You would not want back...

Never Do Joint Account....
It ends in Tears
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by OvertheTop(m): 12:32am On Dec 12, 2022
Dracula05:
I no wan read epistle. Op you can do whatever you like o. See me I no get papa and mama and I know what should bother me and not. Even if you get this money. Try to know who wants to spend it with you and those that 'll like to plan with you. Go In Peace.
May the Almighty bestow you the fortitude to bear the loss. Bless brother.
No 4get better babes dey out there...don't go for leeches.

yes o
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by OvertheTop(m): 12:33am On Dec 12, 2022
chigoizie7:
Bro abeg leave that insensitive human.
I left one too. Came back to naija for my papa funeral, my account wasn’t working well, I decided to put small change in her account until I need it. Came to her city, asked for the money, just not upto 1 week ooh. This girl is telling me that she loaned to her friend. Okay collect from your friend, she is telling me shits. That kinda put me off. Actually I can’t be with a woman who thinks and reasons like that.

Chai
How Can you do that....
You send money to Woman Account??

That Money is Gone!

Never Even Borrow a Woman Money....
Give What You would not want back...

Never Do Joint Account....
It ends in Tears
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Keepamsafe: 2:17am On Dec 12, 2022
TreasureJunky:
The girl is a senseless girl that that is selfish.. Only God knows where una dey see these senseless girls wey una dey fall in love with.
On a normal day, she should take care of herself and not you. She's not your responsibility until you're married to her .
Responsible people like us are everywhere, but you people will be falling in love with liabilities that are lazy, looking for who to sponsor their expensive lifestyles, meanwhile they are jobless and doesn't know what it takes to make 1naira.
I'm a hard-working lady, I hustle and take care of myself, without depending on any man to eat what hungry me

Omo. I’m looking for a responsible girl. Where’s your location?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) / I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened / When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.