Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,095 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos (44798 Views)

See What A Loan App Sent To Me (photos) / I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 / My Girl Just Delivered A Bouncing Baby Boy, Congrats To Me - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 12, 2022
Candidlady:
airforce1 so happy for you... beautiful girl you got there..

sure she looks like her mum

happy you drifted to making babies rather than that music career you were trying to make

iamdbull come see your mentor

lol. Congratulations Airforce1

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Chee59(f): 11:32am On Dec 12, 2022
Baby mama after 3 kids
Or you're suspecting they don't belong to you?
Is it cheaper to be a baby daddy than to be a proper husband?

3 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by makson007: 11:32am On Dec 12, 2022
You are counting children without formalized the Union.. Bible called this categories of people a thief.. what you sow you shall reap. Don't be surprise in future when somebody post something like this against your daughter.. shameless people.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by latolz: 11:32am On Dec 12, 2022
As the children fine like this, you still dey do baby mama.. you better report to the nearest court and marry that girl fine boy. If you can be together this long then SEAL IT DUDE

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by FashionCookie(f): 11:33am On Dec 12, 2022
ednut1:
Person no gree marry you. You born 3 for am. That gender ehn
Like...the matter tire person.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Mindlog: 11:34am On Dec 12, 2022
Mitsurugi:
Why is this baby mama thingy rampant amongst celebrities? Is it a rite of passage thing? Anyway congratulations.

E dey sweet at the beginning....wait make those pikins enter adolescence, fireworks go dey do testing 1,2,3.....

6 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by sanesta: 11:35am On Dec 12, 2022
Mitsurugi:
Why is this baby mama thingy rampant amongst celebrities? Is it a rite of passage thing? Anyway congratulations.
Airforce1 follow for celebrity?

4 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Lightorder: 11:35am On Dec 12, 2022
Oga , go and pay her dowry and also hide your face in shame for referring to her as your baby mama.

For the lovely kids , They shall grow in favour , strength and wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by GistFullGround: 11:36am On Dec 12, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Calling the mother of your children baby mama is an insult

What kind of insult?
Are they "wives"?
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by dododawa1: 11:37am On Dec 12, 2022
LOL ����������
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Faposky95: 11:38am On Dec 12, 2022
congrats.....
...dont come here later and ask advice on how to be a man when the pics show that you already are....

lovely kids
they derserve better

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Tegabadguy(m): 11:38am On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1:
Hi peeps, just had my third child with my baby mama.. A big congrats to me.

See photos below

congrats
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by makson007: 11:38am On Dec 12, 2022
Enddy50ty:
Congratulations to you Bro. I want to be like you very soon.

May God almighty continue to provide for you financially and everything you need to take care of your family.

Misplaced priority.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by obowunmi(m): 11:38am On Dec 12, 2022
Your babies are adorable.
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Mitsurugi(m): 11:39am On Dec 12, 2022
sanesta:
Airforce1 follow for celebrity?

Well he's inhouse, so let us be proud of him grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Solofresh2: 11:39am On Dec 12, 2022
Candidlady:

happy you drifted to making babies rather than that music career you were trying to make

You be confirm mugu tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Laturuturu: 11:41am On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1:

See photos below

You are just like Portable Zazu
Una two jus dey make babies
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Mitsurugi(m): 11:41am On Dec 12, 2022
Mindlog:

E dey sweet at the beginning....wait make those pikins enter adolescence, fireworks go dey do testing 1,2,3.....

No be lie. At least it's 3 from 1 mama. Look at 2face. You can't send one abroad to school without the other women fighting for the same thing for their children. It's not prudent, but hey.....what do I know.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by iike: 11:41am On Dec 12, 2022
Stupidity is what it is no matter how beautiful you paint it.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Kajaard: 11:41am On Dec 12, 2022
Chee59:
Baby mama after 3 kids
Or you're suspecting they don't belong to you?
Is it cheaper to be a baby daddy than to be a proper husband?

Wow, this is Chi59

Welcome back cool
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Starzo: 11:41am On Dec 12, 2022
Ceeogbaru2:
3 kids @Baby mama so how many kids b4 u will call her ur wife b4 We moveeeeeeeeeee
@Air force
Baby mama and surrogacy naim sure pass now o

The present crop of nigerian girls are not worth being called wives at all
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by LOVEGINO(m): 11:42am On Dec 12, 2022
God1000:
Congrats, you are blessed with beautiful kids.

3 is enough bro, you just have to upgrade her from baby mama, make things legal and official because some cultures don't recognize this.

It is very necessary for the legitimacy of your union.
baba nothing like legal oo. Make dem remain like that.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Chee59(f): 11:42am On Dec 12, 2022
Kajaard:

Wow, this is Chi59

Welcome back cool
Hi baby kiss
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by neztar: 11:43am On Dec 12, 2022
Candidlady:

stupid girl, when are you giving birth from your stinking pussy?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Orinechi: 11:44am On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1:

See photos below

For ur information those children are not urs if u have not done the necessary things. Though it depends on the area where u people are from but if it were in my town, u have not gotten any child.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by wamide042(m): 11:44am On Dec 12, 2022
Congratulations bro.. but please no pass this 3 three o, school fees dey go up from time to time and the Economy is no longer in good shape, take care of yourself and your beautiful family and upgrade your baby mama to a full wife and watch how everything works in your favour.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by LOVEGINO(m): 11:44am On Dec 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

That's not a baby mama again!

You are married! Ignore the celebration! You are married!

3 shocked shocked shocked And you still call her baby mama!

You are heartless!

hahahahahahahaha
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Wizmj4real(m): 11:45am On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1:
My other Two Children

Congratulations Odogu

Now run go pay the dowry

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by knowhowk: 11:47am On Dec 12, 2022
God1000:
Congrats, you are blessed with beautiful kids.

3 is enough bro, you just have to upgrade her from baby mama, make things legal and official because some cultures don't recognize this.

It is very necessary for the legitimacy of your union.
Most Men Rather Prefers to have Baby Mama rather than making it Legal ..

They prefers the Freedom ,Peace they experience to The Nagging ,Wahala of Staying with a Woman.

Lots of Maturity and patient is needed to stay with a Woman ,Man who doesnt have that Abeg make una leave them alone with baby papa ,baby mama relationship ,We have heard enough of Marriage Violence .
Marriage is not for everybody ..Abeg...
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by SenecaTheYonger: 11:48am On Dec 12, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:

It’s not him that put that baby mama tag there.
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by macaranta(m): 11:49am On Dec 12, 2022
Congrats man, but please do have some respect for someone's daughter and sister. You don't know the psychological shame she will be passing through hoping that someday you do the right thing by honoring her after 3kids.

She will definitely be mocked by family and friends for having not one but 3 kids out of wedlock. You've brought her to a point where no other man would want to consider her as wife after three kids with another man while you selfishly tag her as baby mama so you can have the freedom of smashing other babes.

This is really selfish, naive and painful for her. Have some balls and go wife that girl kiddo.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by BePrepared: 11:49am On Dec 12, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:

The stupidity of the OP is beyond the microscope level. He needs to be hang on a tree with 24 lashes of oraimo daily for a week, see celebration of foolishness.
I'm not referring to the beautiful children o, just the idiocy of this op

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) / 5 Generations Photo Of Nigerian Women / MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.