Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos (44874 Views)

See What A Loan App Sent To Me (photos) / I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 / My Girl Just Delivered A Bouncing Baby Boy, Congrats To Me - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Starzo: 11:49am On Dec 12, 2022
Congrats bro...but I prefer surrogacy to baby mama

I nor want women drama for my life at all

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by neztar: 11:49am On Dec 12, 2022
FashionCookie:
Such disrespect to the girl...
am itching to impregnate you
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by addexx: 11:50am On Dec 12, 2022
XVIER:
At least if you can't make music you can make babies. Congratulations g

Cold grin
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by FashionCookie(f): 11:51am On Dec 12, 2022
neztar:
am itching to impregnate you
Your power no catch am. lipsrsealed
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by neztar: 11:52am On Dec 12, 2022
fortunez1:
Congrats bro ....
If una no fit marry due to money and fear of women in marriage, bros go and have a Child but only if you will take responsibility of the Mother and Child after birth instead of waiting for wealth before marriage and M-menopause is about catching up with u.
Children born by a youthful sperm is always stronger,healthier more beautiful than Children born from old sperms.
my sperm comes in different colors
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Nawttiboi007(m): 11:53am On Dec 12, 2022
You no get sense at all... I blame the cheap pussy wey still Dey spread her legs for mumu wey Dey regard her as baby mama after three. But some girls sha

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by neztar: 11:53am On Dec 12, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Congratulations! Why una come wear the baby second hand clothes now?is it not too early in the life of the baby?
when are you dropping babies?
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by simplepee(f): 11:54am On Dec 12, 2022
Image123:
Unfortunately, children deserve to be properly trained in a proper family setting, not in broken homes. May God have mercy on our generations. The collapse of the family has really worsened everything.
The only thing on this generation of men’s mind is how to fvck multiple kpekus, sadly your advice will fall on deaf ears. Commitment is now a luxury most people don’t have.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by neztar: 11:55am On Dec 12, 2022
FashionCookie:

Like so annoying...
Already some persons are applauding him...just what he needs to grow the size of his d*ck. undecided
does size matters to you?
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by XVIER(m): 11:56am On Dec 12, 2022
addexx:

Cold grin
grin
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by drimzsmoke(m): 11:57am On Dec 12, 2022
Candidlady:
airforce1 so happy for you... beautiful girl you got there..

sure she looks like her mum

happy you drifted to making babies rather than that music career you were trying to make

iamdbull come see your mentor

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Remind me never to offend you

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by neztar: 11:57am On Dec 12, 2022
folake4u:

grin grin grin una nor go kill me for this Nairaland.
when are you getting pregnant?
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Jeon(f): 11:58am On Dec 12, 2022
Every year grin CONGRATULATIONS.
DADDYCK, ARE YOU SEEING THIS cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by drimzsmoke(m): 11:59am On Dec 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

That's not a baby mama again!

You are married! Ignore the celebration! You are married!

3 shocked shocked shocked And you still call her baby mama!

You are heartless!

Lolz...He meant babies mama

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by neztar: 11:59am On Dec 12, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
why I no come see you again?
baba, i wan bang this folake babe. You sabi am?
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by olawaley12(m): 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You are heartless!
i've Been Waiting patiently for A Comment Like This
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Enemyofpeace: 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
neztar:
when are you dropping babies?
I am a reverend father
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by MarketDispatch: 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
Disembark:
You Still da phuck for this Buhari economy shocked
Hope say Emoney still da pay you

Lol....
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Enemyofpeace: 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
neztar:
baba, i wan bang this folake babe. You sabi am?
you mean folake4u? I sabi am well well now
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
God1000:
Congrats, you are blessed with beautiful kids.

3 is enough bro, you just have to upgrade her from baby mama, make things legal and official because some cultures don't recognize this.

It is very necessary for the legitimacy of your union.

Na this way sure pass now o

What he needs is do traditional marriage and divorce them asap

To claim ownership of the child...BUT court has already abolished the said culture in that aspect

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by BigDawsNet: 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1:
Hi peeps, just had my third child with my baby mama.. A big congrats to me.

See photos below

Your new kid Shall Never Walk Alone....

God bless ur cute baby

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by freakz(m): 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
Are you sure that is not what the woman wants to be called ?
CoronaVirusRelo:

You are heartless!

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by jelel6: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
"Once An Accident, Twice A Coincidence, Three Times A Pattern."

In any union, the party with the most to lose if things go sideways should ordinarily come into it with the most "sense". Should be the most pragmatic.

Baby daddy can see one sweet chickitos and wake up one morning say he no do again, sighting "irreconcilable differences".

Perhaps, I'm overreacting. Perhaps, I'm taking panadol for another person's headache. Perhaps, the woman is actually okay with this and prefer this sort of arrangement.

It takes two to tango, they say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by bewla(m): 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
jaeyking:
Congratulations.
May the child grow in wisdom, knowledge and understanding
and a more Family oreited person that value family then the papa

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Madups(m): 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
Konjiboii:
Allow the toto heal na haba
bros.. easy now :-)
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by luvyaself95(m): 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1:
Hi peeps, just had my third child with my baby mama.. A big congrats to me.

See photos below

THIS MAN grin Congratulations cheesy
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by neztar: 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
FashionCookie:

Your power no catch am. lipsrsealed
i'm fit and capable enough to handle you. Try me akwa girl
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
Congratulations to you bro ..and mind u she's no longer a babymama ... grin
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
"With baby mama" means what?

Congratulations on the arrival of your child
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by neztar: 12:10pm On Dec 12, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
you mean folake4u? I sabi am well well now
link me up. Her shakara don too much. My hormones dey hot
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Executive729: 12:10pm On Dec 12, 2022
God1000:
Congrats, you are blessed with beautiful kids.

3 is enough bro, you just have to upgrade her from baby mama, make things legal and official because some cultures don't recognize this.

It is very necessary for the legitimacy of your union.

Don't marry her, what for so she can embarked on affairs or threatening divorce, if you want to maintain your good looks, sanity and be there for your children don't try it.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by HRMK: 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
Third child with your babymama?WHAT IS WRONG IN PAYING HER BRIDE PRICE?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out / 12 Things To Say No To In Your Marriage / South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.