Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,202 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed (60662 Views)

Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) / UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) / Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by AlwaysPositive: 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
MeeztaBugaman:
This is serious and I wonder why people of the region cannot stand as one to stop this. The person giving the order to kill his fellow people is even oversea and his people are comfortable to obey him by doing such to their own people.

We have heard you sir

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by observanc1: 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2022
Arespect10:
Igbos are bloody terrorists i can't believe i shared same country with these animals
u are a cow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Basic123: 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Simon Ekpa! Simon Ekpa!! Simon Ekpa!!! . How many times did I shout.. Your name? The long.... arm of law would definitely catch you one day. You can never do all these atrocities and get away with it.

And as for his mumu followers, if what he's doing is good that's why you're supporting him, may what he's unleashing to people betide you.

grin

Simon Ekpa=Nnamdi kanu
Ojukwu came wasted 3million souls(They accepted his salvation)

Ojuwku brought Nwazuruke,waisted some lifes (They accepted his salvation)

Nwazuruke brought Nnamdi kanu,waisted some lifes and abused the hell out of fulanis and yorubas (They accepted his salvation to punish buhari and wail on behalf of GEJ-Igbo people are funny)

Nnamdi kanu brought Simon Ekpa(They accepted his salvation till towards the end of buhari tenure when they noticed buhari is going and it might at the same time affected PETER OBI chance)

Simon Ekpa,waisting some lifes likethe previous heroes-They started Rejecting his salvation and calling FG of buhari to do something....GOOD TIME TO BE ALIVE...IGBOs CAN ACTUALLY CALL ON BUHARI TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT BIAFRA STRUGGLE....they want Simon to be silent and resumed after feb 25,it will not work.

SIMON EKPA must become an hero to like his great past heroes

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by od501: 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2022
Arespect10:
Igbos are bloody terrorists i can't believe i shared same country with these animals

Good, then agitate for a separate country like them and stop the name-calling!!

You paid m0r0ns will always come here to vomit rubbish at every mention of Igbos. Agitate for a damn referendum and leave this people alone. You can then go to leave peacefully with your Fulani and Boko Haram brothers.
Fuuul!!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Blaze14k: 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2022
Arespect10:

Dont also forget u share same country with fulani's and hausa's
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Basic123: 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2022
Arespect10:

Nwazuruke brought Nnamdi kanu,waisted some lifes and abused the hell out of fulanis and yorubas (They accepted his salvation to punish buhari and wail on behalf of GEJ-Igbo people are funny)

Nnamdi kanu brought Simon Ekpa(They accepted his salvation till towards the end of buhari tenure when they noticed buhari is going and it might at the same time affected PETER OBI chance)

Simon Ekpa,waisting some lifes likethe previous heroes-They started Rejecting his salvation and calling FG of buhari to do something....GOOD TIME TO BE ALIVE...IGBOs CAN ACTUALLY CALL ON BUHARI TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT BIAFRA STRUGGLE....they want Simon to be silent and resumed after feb 25,it will not work.

SIMON EKPA must become an hero too like his great past heroes

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by ipobarecriminals: 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
cool NO ERECTION IN SOUTH EAST. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by od501: 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
MeeztaBugaman:
This is serious and I wonder why people of the region cannot stand as one to stop this. The person giving the order to kill his fellow people is even oversea and his people are comfortable to obey him by doing such to their own people.

If you still believe that APC didn't do this, then you are not too smart. They have started rigging elections already oo.
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by God2man2again(m): 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
I don't how people think that violence is the solution.

Violence breeds violence.

Let's jaw jaw instead of war war.
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by RestructureNig3: 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2022
Arespect10:

Not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims,
You Yorubastard are the terrorist because you practise Islam. Igbo are not Muslims
Bloody Yoruba Muslim Muhammedian pig

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Mayflowa(m): 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2022
RichFoundation:
Hello

This logo with a live picture is not professional enough. Maybe you should turn the picture into art work.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by observanc1: 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
MeeztaBugaman:
it's those hardened criminals that were released from owerri prison.
Since the day that incident happened, I had been shouting and very critical of the incident. Armed bandits are nobody's brothers talkless of being freedom fighters.
And see them with heavy arms as if arms are being freely distributed in the South East.
They are all over SE, kidnapping and killing innocent igbos and using the ransom money to buy more weapons for their criminality. They don't care of any or anybody.
And they are threatening us, we sons of the land not to come back home for Christmas. They are jokers. I will be home live for Xmas till Jan 2023. We are not giving in to terrorism.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by sisisioge: 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
It is well! To what end are they being this disruptive and killing themselves? Mothers, fathers, wives, children and friends just lost loved ones for nothing! It is well jare....may there be sense in the land.
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by od501: 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
Basic123:

SIMON EKPA must become an hero to like his great past heroes

Only if you know how stupid you sound lidis. Oga go tell your dying drug baron to leave the SE alone!!

We all know they are sponsoring all these to rig the elections in the SE. Tell him that to he people of SE don't care! They never give a damn about Nigerian elections!!

STOP K¡¡LLING PEOPLE!!
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2022
Arespect10:

You are very stupid for making that statement.
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Basic123: 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2022
od501:

Only if you know how stupid you sound lidis. Oga go tell your dying drug baron to leave the SE alone!!

We all know they are sponsoring all these to rig the elections in the SE. Tell him that to he people of SE don't care! They never give a damn about Nigerian elections!!

STOP K¡¡LLING PEOPLE!!
grin igbo people!

An external force must sha be blamed!...its no more fulani people or fulani FG soldiers.

You guys are too childish a tribe!
Grow up!

You guys always sound like a 3yr old baby who cries at any slight opportunity while playing with her peers,and when her mum ask her what happens she will point finger at one of her playmates.

10 Likes

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Realists(m): 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Simon Ekpa! Simon Ekpa!! Simon Ekpa!!! . How many times did I shout.. Your name? The long.... arm of law would definitely catch you one day. You can never do all these atrocities and get away with it.

And as for his mumu followers, if what he's doing is good that's why you're supporting him, may what he's unleashing to people betide you.

These Christian terrorists are just testing microphone by February 2023, Afghanistan will become a paradise on earth compared to Mud Republic.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by adecz: 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2022
We need to send Operation Anaconda
Dance to SE this time around.

Python Dance was too small❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Johel(m): 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2022
Arespect10:

A fool is what you are...You clearly do not know the colour of your problem.
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:
Can we all see that they are Igbos? angry

As much as I want Obi to win because Atiku & Tinubu have no trustworthy antecedents, the people in the South East are the ones who will sabotage his ambition because of clash of interest. Some don't know if they want Igbo presidency or Biafra, na there the confusion dey now...

Anyways, may God give us the best candidate as president.

Oga these people are not IPOB. That facility is guarded by military personnel on the entrance and exits so where were the soldiers when these UGM came. These unanswered questions only point to the fact that it is not IPOB definitely.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Roboto11: 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2022
od501:

STOP K¡¡LLING PEOPLE!!

Even if the entire SE votes a single candidate m, it would amount to nought.

Kano and Jigawa alone would rubbish your votes.

Honestly, you guys think to highly of yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2022
obynzo:

Oga these people are not IPOB. That facility is guarded by military personnel on the entrance and exits so where were the soldiers when these UGM came. These unanswered questions only point to the fact that it is not IPOB definitely.

So what are they? I know some of you just dislike the truth and love to argue in the face of overwhelming evidence... Maybe they are Fulani herdsmen or Boko Haram? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Roboto11: 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2022
obynzo:

But they were killed.

Abi the script no include escape?

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2022
Badguy77:
As stupiid as they are, somebody that is in exile is controlling their empty brains...

You are killing your people thinking it will affect the govt how stupiid they are.. Smh

You don't have sense the same IPOB have come out to clarify that they are not the ones even the Imo state governor said that it is the handiwork of politicians. But dingbats like you think otherwise. Even Simon ekpa is not for IPOB clearly and the leadership has since distanced themselves from him.
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by NA1RALANDER(f): 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2022
Arespect10:

Your Mom is an Animal..
And she raised an imp in you...

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by MeeztaBugaman: 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2022
od501:

If you still believe that APC didn't do this, then you are not too smart. They have started rigging elections already oo.

So you mean Simon Ekpa is being paid by APC because he is confidently confirming these actions are his order.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2022
Roboto11:

But they were killed.

Abi the script no include escape?

Stop talking like someone that doesn't have sense. It was Police that killed them, the question is where were the soldiers guarding that premises?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by RichFoundation(m): 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
Mayflowa:

This logo with a live picture is not professional enough. Maybe you should turn the picture into art work.
please email me for more clarification richipromax@yahoo.com
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by MyExpression(m): 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
MeeztaBugaman:

There's no overseas anything.
Igbos are not fools.

Even Nnamdi Kanu cannot give order for anyone to kill his brothers.

The people playing this game are in this country.
Are you guys blind?

You think if Nigerian army wants to ransack any region in this country, they don't have capacity for it

They could be Ipob or politicians....the persons funding and arming them are in this country. And they are well connected to intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by chatinent: 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
Kill all terrorists.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects / Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos / Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.