Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed (60666 Views)

Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) / UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) / Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Falseprofet2: 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
caye:

That guy Righteousness2, if you check well, may be a criminal; simply a talker.
He knows that all he talks about are usually designed to keep the common people slaves to the ruling class: he never talks about his own homeland, only Amerikka, and white man's country.
Silly man.
You get it
Nigeria is in trouble yet all he focuses on is america,Joe Biden and scaremongering
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by caye(m): 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
MyExpression:

You guys don't get it, the intentions are genuine.

Before amalgamation in 1914, the North existed, the South, the Westerners and Easterners.

We had a government. We had our own culture and we were priming at civilization and industrialization.

Check our metal sculptures smelt in the 18th century et al.
Or our river Niger that we've been swimming in before colonisation.

These foreigners came to conquer our kingdoms and joined us all together as their colonised territory.

Now they are gone, we said we are independent. We have tried living together, war broke out. Ever since the independence, we've not lived peacefully together.

We are no longer a nation of conquered kingdoms, we are now free.
Let's go back to our communal setting that worked for us in homogeneity.

Igbos say they are no longer under British rule.
We want to be on our own and form our own govt and country, the rest of Nigeria disagrees.

How can you be forcing everyone to live together, even when it's clearly not working?!
Or is there an interest in living together thats benefitting some people?
Coz I dont understand how Britain said they have given us freedom, we now chose to enslave ourselves again.

We are fighting each other everyday, coz we have different views on life.
Ok...let them go, so they won't spoil Nigeria's image, you refuse.

Open your mind...there's something they are not telling us.

Maybe if we begin split, una go realise say na Igbos hold this nation.

Let's see who will stop the Northerners or rich Westerners, when they decide that they wanna go their separate ways.

Keeping the Igbos joined to Nigeria by force...something is definitely fishy.

Are we really free?
Are Are we slaves to international policies.
On what basis are countries formed legally?

Is any tribe more Nigerian than others?
We are all conquered slaves. No slave is a bigger slave.

Except we're still being ruled indirectly by the West.

Nigeria is a Rothschild colony.
Check who is in charge of your money: that is he who owns you.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by maasoap(m): 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:
Can we all see that they are Igbos? angry

As much as I want Obi to win because Atiku & Tinubu have no trustworthy antecedents, the people in the South East are the ones who will sabotage his ambition because of clash of interest. Some don't know if they want Igbo presidency or Biafra, na there the confusion dey now...

Anyways, may God give us the best candidate as president come 2023.

Mumu man, Atiku and Tinubu don't have secret accounts in Panama Republic but Obi does! Clean and honest people don't hide their wealth. Get sense by fire by force, I decreed!
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2022
maasoap:

Mumu man, Atiku and Tinubu don't have secret accounts in Panama Republic but Obi does! Clean and honest people don't hide their wealth. Get sense by fire by force, I decreed!

Idiot man, where did you see me mention money as a reason for their antecedents? Since you're both Atiku's and Tinubu's accountant, you can tell us here how they made their billions after public service?

Tell them to declare their assets today... shebi nothing dey ur head.
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by asanausana91: 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Oya tell your idiotic government to give them Biafra let everyone manage their resources.
what is the work of your senators?
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by MyExpression(m): 4:33am On Dec 17, 2022
Akmahoghany:

How I wish you Sabi Nigeria history very well, you go understand say nah una forefathers change the narrative out of greed. I wouldn't say more than that, am not here to teach anyone, take it upon yourself and read it up.

Guide the path...I was pointed to this path also.
So I have a balance, show the way, if you know one.
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by maasoap(m): 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:

Idiot man, where did you see me mention money as a reason for their antecedents? Since you're both Atiku's and Tinubu's accountant, you can tell us here how they made their billions after public service?

Tell them to declare their assets today... shebi nothing dey ur head.

Stealing and hiding money shouldn't be part of their antecedents? You mumu for Africa no be small
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
maasoap:

Stealing and hiding money shouldn't be part of their antecedents? You mumu for Africa no be small

Lol. I know you didn't read the text, you just saw money and replied ignorantly like your half-baked mates on here. Very common with mentally lazy individuals.

I don't have your time. Keep talking alone, by yourself and to yourself. cool
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by depure(m): 2:28am On Dec 18, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Simon Ekpa! Simon Ekpa!! Simon Ekpa!!! . How many times did I shout.. Your name? The long.... arm of law would definitely catch you one day. You can never do all these atrocities and get away with it.

And as for his mumu followers, if what he's doing is good that's why you're supporting him, may what he's unleashing to people betide you.
Honestly that guy is a fool him and his people
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 19, 2022
sweerychick:
Call me silly! But this OP called Africancolumbus AKA oyiboupdate the media correspondent of paid Simon Ekpa is at it again

Good Morning...do hav yansh please? smiley
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Basic123: 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
od501:

Only if you know how stupid you sound lidis. Oga go tell your dying drug baron to leave the SE alone!!

We all know they are sponsoring all these to rig the elections in the SE. Tell him that to he people of SE don't care! They never give a damn about Nigerian elections!!

STOP K¡¡LLING PEOPLE!!
As usual the baby tribe will still blame an external imaginary enemy!

Funny people �
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by od501: 10:19am On Dec 27, 2022
Basic123:

As usual the baby tribe will still blame an external imaginary enemy!

Funny people �

And why is it that each time this baby tribe accuse the big moronic tribe of these evil, none of them will be bold enough to come up with a viable defence.

Baby tribe, yet you are not brave enough to organise a referendum. A baby tribe that the big for nothing tribe that can't do without....lol.

You guys are super funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects / Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos / Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.