Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,013 members, 7,810,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed (60656 Views)

Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) / UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) / Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Roboto11: 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
obynzo:

Stop talking like someone that doesn't have sense. It was Police that killed them, the question is where were the soldiers guarding that premises?

Shut up you numbskull.

If the soldiers had killed them, you would have claimed they were innocent people on their way to buy drugs for their aged mothers.

Idiot.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:

So what are they? I know some of you just dislike the truth and love to argue in the face of overwhelming evidence... Maybe they are Fulani herdsmen or Boko Haram? undecided

Oga try and have sense God gave you a brain. Use it while you are still breathing. The East is the most heavily guarded region after Borno state. Every 50 to 100 meters you have heavily guarded road blocks with soldiers. Every government office is heavily guarded, but whenever there is a UGM you will not see any soldier around. Let the government answer these questions.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by MeeztaBugaman: 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
MyExpression:

There's no overseas anything.
Igbos are not fools.

Even Nnamdi Kanu cannot give order for anyone to kill his brothers.

The people playing this game are in this country.
Are you guys blind?

You think if Nigerian army wants to ransack any region in this country, they don't have capacity for it

They could be Ipob or politicians....the persons funding and arming them are in this country. And they are well connected to intelligence.

That makes it more stupid to reason like this when the front man standing to give the orders being followed is well known to be oversea and is even boasting about it.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by johnjose68: 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Simon Ekpa! Simon Ekpa!! Simon Ekpa!!! . How many times did I shout.. Your name? The long.... arm of law would definitely catch you one day. You can never do all these atrocities and get away with it.

And as for his mumu followers, if what he's doing is good that's why you're supporting him, may what he's unleashing to people betide you.

In bia.fraud language...Simon Ekpa must be afonja cool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by femtex007(m): 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:
Can we all see that they are Igbos? angry

As much as I want Obi to win because Atiku & Tinubu have no trustworthy antecedents, the people in the South East are the ones who will sabotage his ambition because of clash of interest. Some don't know if they want Igbo presidency or Biafra, na there the confusion dey now...

Anyways, may God give us the best candidate as president.
You don talk am finish
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
Roboto11:

Shut up you numbskull.

If the soldiers had killed them, you would have claimed they were innocent people on their way to buy drugs for their aged mothers.

Idiot.

You see one thing about propaganda you cannot even defend your position. You are resorting to baseless assumptions all the killings if unarmed people in the East by soldier wasn't it proven even by Amnesty international?
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by MyExpression(m): 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
AlwaysPositive:

We have heard you sir

This one just create profile today....ok
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by JooEeL(m): 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Simon Ekpa! Simon Ekpa!! Simon Ekpa!!! . How many times did I shout.. Your name? The long.... arm of law would definitely catch you one day. You can never do all these atrocities and get away with it.

And as for his mumu followers, if what he's doing is good that's why you're supporting him, may what he's unleashing to people betide you.

Stop dribbling yourself. Honour the call for a referendum and stop shouting stupid talk like "long arm of law". Long arm of law in ur stupid zoo that declared Kanu free but the law still not respected? And ure opening ur mouth that stinks...

Before Simon Ekpa, you were calling Nnamdi Kanu, before Nnamdi Kanu, u used to insult them as ipob pigs.

Learn to deal with what confronts you and stop always stupidly looking for who to rope.

Honour the call for a referendum if e sure for ur fada.
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by JooEeL(m): 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2022
AlwaysPositive:

See who dey call person terrorist.. grin grin grin

Don't they advise you at home not to disgrace yourself publicly?

Haha, see that guy face. E be like the sokoto idiot wey kill Deborah. Fula terrorists everywia...
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Roboto11: 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2022
obynzo:

You see one thing about propaganda you cannot even defend your position. You are resorting to baseless assumptions all the killings if unarmed people in the East by soldier wasn't it proven even by Amnesty international?

Shut up you mongrel.

Even if the killers told you their native names and produced a video of themselves in camp with Nnamdi Kanu himself you would claim they were on pilgrimage.

Dundee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by PeterObi4LP: 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2022
Arespect10:
Igbos are bloody terrorists i can't believe i shared same country with these animals

Oya tell your idiotic government to give them Biafra let everyone manage their resources.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Exceed15: 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2022
Useless boys. Empty brains. I fear for the future of south East.
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by mozona(m): 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
And they were killed
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by johnjose68: 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
RestructureNig3:

Not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims,
You Yorubastard are the terrorist because you practise Islam. Igbo are not Muslims
Bloody Yoruba Muslim Muhammedian pig

Those people that burnt inec office, what do you call them?? Are they born again Christian?? Can you define what a terrorist is??
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by jomarick(m): 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2022
Them no even carry better gun undecided
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by johnjose68: 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Oya tell your idiotic government to give them Biafra let everyone manage their resources.

Hmn...which country your obi wants to govern, i hope not my dear country Nigeria
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Ventura1: 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
IPOB members that are not bearing arms, have turned sudden democrats, threatening everyone that will not vote Peter Obi.
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by mauchiz: 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:
Can we all see that they are Igbos? angry

As much as I want Obi to win because Atiku & Tinubu have no trustworthy antecedents, the people in the South East are the ones who will sabotage his ambition because of clash of interest. Some don't know if they want Igbo presidency or Biafra, na there the confusion dey now...

Anyways, may God give us the best candidate as president.
They don't believe Obi can win,they have lossed hope.
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by MyExpression(m): 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
MeeztaBugaman:

That makes it more stupid to reason like this when the front man standing to give the orders being followed is well known to be oversea and is even boasting about it.

It becomes a foolish reasoning, if there's a provable link to this.

Even if it's ipob or Simon ekpa, there's someone within these borders, funding, arming and providing them with intelligence.

All in all, we brought it upon ourselves. Biafran agitation has been hijacked and weaponised.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by johnjose68: 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
MyExpression:

It becomes a foolish reasoning, if there's a provable link to this.

Even if it's ipob or Simon ekpa, there's someone within these borders, funding, arming and providing them with intelligence.

All in all, we brought it upon ourselves. Biafran agitation has been hijacked and weaponised.

I thought you people are proud of the sit at home and distruction before now to spite the FG.

I thought Ekpa used to be your beloved hero....e don dey cast....

You must continue the sit at home ooo...

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by MyExpression(m): 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
johnjose68:

I thought you people are proud of the sit at home and distruction before now to spite the FG.

This is 2022.
You have the Internet.
Hear other sides of the story.
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Badguy77(m): 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
obynzo:

You don't have sense the same IPOB have come out to clarify that they are not the ones even the Imo state governor said that it is the handiwork of politicians. But dingbats like you think otherwise. Even Simon ekpa is not for IPOB clearly and the leadership has since distanced themselves from him.
You wen get sense did I mention ipob in my comment? So if he is not for iPod on whose name are they committing these atrocities oponu

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by johnjose68: 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2022
MyExpression:

This is 2022.
You have the Internet.
Hear other sides of the story.

Tell the story make i hear..

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by dchamp234(m): 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2022
Arespect10:
Igbos are bloody terrorists i can't believe i shared same country with these animals
Then tell your brothers to let the igbos go their way, is that too much to ask?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by PALAPALA02(m): 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2022
Arespect10:

You’re a fool o.
Illiteracy must run deep in your generation / lineage for it to still be affecting you at this stage.

Psychiatric hospital can’t cure you o, only death can

Foolish extremist
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Pimine: 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2022
Arespect10:
Na your entire lineage - past, present, and future be animals. If not that this site has gone to the dogs, you and your IP should have been banned for life.

If you ever receive any help or favour from an Igbo individual in the future, that help will be your doom.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2022
Nigerians are witnessing real revolution they have been hearing or watching in Hollywood for the first time in Biafra. After revolutions comes freedom.

Why was the Revolutionary War important?

First, the American Revolution secured the independence of the United States from the dominion of Great Britain and separated it from the British Empire.

Same revolution that is about to separate Biafrans from Nigeria empire in Biafra territory.

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Killermamba: 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2022
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by sweerychick(f): 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2022
Call me silly! But this OP called Africancolumbus AKA oyiboupdate the media correspondent of paid Simon Ekpa is at it again
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by MyExpression(m): 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2022
johnjose68:

You guys don't get it, the intentions are genuine.

Before amalgamation in 1914, the North existed, the South, the Westerners and Easterners.

We had a government. We had our own culture and we were priming at civilization and industrialization.

Check our metal sculptures smelt in the 18th century et al.
Or our river Niger that we've been swimming in before colonisation.

These foreigners came to conquer our kingdoms and joined us all together as their colonised territory.

Now they are gone, we said we are independent. We have tried living together, war broke out. Ever since the independence, we've not lived peacefully together.

We are no longer a nation of conquered kingdoms, we are now free.
Let's go back to our communal setting that worked for us in homogeneity.

Igbos say they are no longer under British rule.
We want to be on our own and form our own govt and country, the rest of Nigeria disagrees.

How can you be forcing everyone to live together, even when it's clearly not working?!
Or is there an interest in living together thats benefitting some people?
Coz I dont understand how Britain said they have given us freedom, we now chose to enslave ourselves again.

We are fighting each other everyday, coz we have different views on life.
Ok...let them go, so they won't spoil Nigeria's image, you refuse.

Open your mind...there's something they are not telling us..

Igbos are their collective enemy.
Let's see who will stop the Northerners or rich Westerners, when they decide that they wanna go their separate ways.

Keeping the Igbos joined to Nigeria by force...something is definitely fishy.

Are we really free?
Is any tribe more Nigerian than others?

Except we're still being ruled indirectly by the West.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Yankee101: 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
Una mumu well well sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ngozi, Lady Who Attacked Nkiru For Sleeping With Her Husband Allegedly Does Same / Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects / Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.