Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed (60668 Views)

Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) / UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) / Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by chukwuma234: 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
Arespect10:
Igbos are bloody terrorists i can't believe i shared same country with these animals

What a dunce. You generalise a whole race as terrorist. Stupidity at its peak

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by RestructureNig3: 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2022
johnjose68:

Those people that burnt inec office, what do you call them?? Are they born again Christian?? Can you define what a terrorist is??

They are hoodlums not terrorists
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Madups(m): 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2022
With the exception of enugu which is obviously a border state.. This is happening in apc governed states(imo and ebonyi) we know their plan.. But God must surely disgrace hope and umahi. Save this comment, mark the date.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by sonofElElyon: 11:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
Sounds like dane guns... Why risk your lives for Simon Ekpa who is out of harm's way in Finland
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by hssd8nland: 11:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
Arespect10:
Igbos are bloody terrorists i can't believe i shared same country with these animals
Lol ... grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by baretalk: 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2022
Hope you flaat head fools see that it's the ipob rats that are killing and terrorizing igbos in southeast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Gbemini(m): 11:38pm On Dec 15, 2022
Arespect10:
no b original animal o.... Na mouse and rats

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Commanderinpips: 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
Arespect10:

Seriously, what would you say about hausas who are the boko haram.
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
obynzo:

Oga try and have sense God gave you a brain. Use it while you are still breathing. The East is the most heavily guarded region after Borno state. Every 50 to 100 meters you have heavily guarded road blocks with soldiers. Every government office is heavily guarded, but whenever there is a UGM you will not see any soldier around. Let the government answer these questions.

You're the senseless one here, not me.

Anyone with a functioning brain that watched the video can tell they are Igbo (IPOB) men. Maybe your eyes and ears are faulty that you can't see what they did and their Igbo accent?

Anyways, I won't honour you with a response anymore cos I can see the truth is too bitter for you to accept. If you quote me saying anything negative, it shall be your portion. Bye!
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Omodua(m): 11:48pm On Dec 15, 2022
Arespect10:
Eeedi*t! But you can share same country with Northeast and hoko haram adherents?
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by erico2k2(m): 11:51pm On Dec 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:58pm On Dec 15, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:
Can we all see that they are Igbos? angry

As much as I want Obi to win because Atiku & Tinubu have no trustworthy antecedents, the people in the South East are the ones who will sabotage his ambition because of clash of interest. Some don't know if they want Igbo presidency or Biafra, na there the confusion dey now...

Anyways, may God give us the best candidate as president.

Before February 25 Biafra, Oduduwa, Midwest even Arewa will break away from Nigeria empire.

Biafran Revolutionary is here oooo.
Dragons needs freedom & independent given by God in Genesis.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Eluala(m): 12:00am On Dec 16, 2022
KingLennon:
Nigeria is like a time-bomb it may explode anyday...

Nothing will happen to Nigeria, so Nigeria will explode because of a bunch of misguided and inconsequential idiots? Serious men fought a war for 3 years and Nigeria still prevailed, MEND and Niger Delta militants, Boko Haram and ISWAP all have not exploaded Nigeria and it is these bunch of common street criminals? People that normally be the hood rats, armed robbers, renegades, touts and cultists who think the noise about Biafra is now a cover of legitimacy for their nefarious activities. They shall all be crushed like bugs they are.

For your information, this has nothing to do with aspiration of Igbo people. Igbo people are well placed in Nigeria and are perhaps the biggest contributors to Nigeria's unity and also a big beneficiary of a united Nigeria. So don't let activities of a very few jobless criminals confuse you. Igbo people just like every other group in Nigeria are only asking to be treated fairly, justly and equitably, nothing more, and these rascals don't speak for Igbo people. They are seeking for relevance to continue crime unchecked, that's why they are attacking Police formations and government set ups.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Proudlyomonna: 12:02am On Dec 16, 2022
Kill the bastards grin
Foolish animals,person dey Finland dey order una to die in vain grin
The Security should up their game,sweep all the forests in SE na there dis bastard criminals claiming freedom fighters dey go hide.
OBIDIATI IS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD.
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 16, 2022
WelcomeToBiafra:

Before February 25 Biafra, Oduduwa, Midwest even Arewa will break away from Nigeria empire.

Biafran Revolutionary is here oooo.
Dragons needs freedom & independent given by God in Genesis.

Lol. I support your Biafra vision, carry go abeg! Just focus on your region. Na beta thing una dey do. grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Ofadaman(m): 12:06am On Dec 16, 2022
Stupid bufoons,

Killing their own people, burning their own houses and disenfranchising their own state. Bunch of fools...
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Ofadaman(m): 12:10am On Dec 16, 2022
Truth is, when you eventually actualize your Biafra, is this how you'd rule?, With fear and killing your own people. Is it Simon Ekpa that wjll become your supreme leader or is it the fish brain Nnamdi Kanu.

People need to understand that most wars won through violence, the new power can only continue with more violence. Cause those guns and thugs you raised need to become leaders and position holders thereby creating more wars.

See Afgan, Libya, Sudan, Iraq, etc .... On the other hand look at South Africa, where Mandela got his war via peace.

No one will follow a violent leader, if you get your Biafra today, a lot of intelligent and connected people would move their business and assets out of Biafra land so you people can be killing yourself for supremacy, stupid fools that I share origin with

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by etrouble: 12:15am On Dec 16, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:
Can we all see that they are Igbos? angry

As much as I want Obi to win because Atiku & Tinubu have no trustworthy antecedents, the people in the South East are the ones who will sabotage his ambition because of clash of interest. Some don't know if they want Igbo presidency or Biafra, na there the confusion dey now...

Anyways, may God give us the best candidate as president.

Please can you tell us what makes Saint Peter Obi better than Atikulation Abubakar and Emilokan Tinubu?
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Musauzor(m): 12:28am On Dec 16, 2022
Who did the recording? Who posted it online? And who were those both the dead and the living paraded by the Police as the culprits? I hardly believe the Nigerian Police. Simon Ekpa death awaits you for your many atrocities in the south east
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 16, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7476486/armed-men-killed-during-attack

see terrrrrorist IPOD & that terrrrrorist badsstard nnamd ikanu again killing his own innosent ibo people becuz they wanto kill ibo people..WOT A SHAME (no oofencsse) angry
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 16, 2022
etrouble:

Please can you tell us what makes Saint Peter Obi better than Atikulation Abubakar and Emilokan Tinubu?

Honestly, nothing. But since better candidates aren't available, wetin man go do? No be say Obi sef righteous, all na packaging, but he is still preferable to Tinubu and Atiku sha.
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Edusouls(m): 12:33am On Dec 16, 2022
Arespect10:
calm down it’s just few brainwashed swines in the society, remember the ones fighting them are still the sane majority of Igbos…
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 16, 2022
edlion57:
your party is the ones funding all the terrorist groups in nigeria
tilll them kill ur papa B4 eye go clear
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by onuman: 1:08am On Dec 16, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7476486/armed-men-killed-during-attack

"No election"- --- Words of a semi-illiterate gunman who knows nothing about liberation struggle.
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by yahoodetector: 1:09am On Dec 16, 2022
I'm glad they were eventually killed by the police. Any bástard who has sworn to bring unrest in South East must pay with their blood
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by onuman: 1:20am On Dec 16, 2022
--No Biafra, No Peace.,--

--- No Referendum, No election.---
All NEGATIVE DEMANDS.
Anarchy therefore amounts to they are asking for. .
You needed no fortune teller to tell you that these people have minimal education regarding what they are struggling for.

We need Biafra to be restored but not thru their .method.
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by 2016v2017: 1:32am On Dec 16, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Simon Ekpa! Simon Ekpa!! Simon Ekpa!!! . How many times did I shout.. Your name? The long.... arm of law would definitely catch you one day. You can never do all these atrocities and get away with it.

And as for his mumu followers, if what he's doing is good that's why you're supporting him, may what he's unleashing to people betide you.
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by fastseo: 1:38am On Dec 16, 2022
MeeztaBugaman:
This is serious and I wonder why people of the region cannot stand as one to stop this. The person giving the order to kill his fellow people is even oversea and his people are comfortable to obey him by doing such to their own people.
Why can't u stand up for boko haram to stop. Why can't u stand up for armed rubbers to stop.. U see people armed with gun u said we should stand.

Na wa for ur reasoning.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects / Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos / Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.