Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed (60664 Views)

Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) / UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) / Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Flows001(m): 7:04am On Dec 16, 2022
Roboto11:

Even if the entire SE votes a single candidate m, it would amount to nought.

Kano and Jigawa alone would rubbish your votes.

Honestly, you guys think to highly of yourselves.
Are there only Hausas in Kano and Jigawa?
Don't forget that the Hausas votes will be divided into THREE!
Take NOTE that Peter Obi has national supporters, not only in the South East.
We in Nasarawa are neither Hausa nor Fulani, so na OBI we go vote!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by arantess: 7:11am On Dec 16, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:
Can we all see that they are Igbos? angry

As much as I want Obi to win because Atiku & Tinubu have no trustworthy antecedents, the people in the South East are the ones who will sabotage his ambition because of clash of interest. Some don't know if they want Igbo presidency or Biafra, na there the confusion dey now...

Anyways, may God give us the best candidate as president come 2023.
Do these one seem like people interested in voting?

Do they represent to voice and opinion of the larger SE populace?

BH wants Islamic caliphate, but buhari is president from same north, could we have asked buhari if he wanted the caliphate or Nigerian presidency?

Same way people voted him despite BH issues so we will vote obi despite IPOB wahala

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Roboto11: 7:11am On Dec 16, 2022
Flows001:

Are there only Hausas in Kano and Jigawa?
Don't forget that the Hausas votes will be divided into THREE!
Take NOTE that Peter Obi has national supporters, not only in the South East.
We in Nasarawa are neither Hausa nor Fulani, so na OBI we go vote!

You mean rhe same Nasaeawa where he held a monumentally flopped rally?
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 16, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:

You're the senseless one here, not me.

Anyone with a functioning brain that watched the video can tell they are Igbo (IPOB) men. Maybe your eyes and ears are faulty that you can't see what they did and their Igbo accent?

Anyways, I won't honour you with a response anymore cos I can see the truth is too bitter for you to accept. If you quote me saying anything negative, it shall be your portion. Bye!

Walahi is it that you didn't read what I just wrote anyone who lives in the East knows all I said is pure truth. I know that you are fixated on spreading lies and propaganda so you will decide to suppress this but you have failed woefully.

Again you said their Igbo accent. Did I tell you that these people were not igbos. After all the guys it is criminals that are used just the same way Yoruba thugs raided Oba of Lagos Palace and stole his staff of office.
Oga try and have sense.
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Hezzyluv: 7:16am On Dec 16, 2022
JooEeL:

Stop dribbling yourself. Honour the call for a referendum and stop shouting stupid talk like "long arm of law". Long arm of law in ur stupid zoo that declared Kanu free but the law still not respected? And ure opening ur mouth that stinks...

Before Simon Ekpa, you were calling Nnamdi Kanu, before Nnamdi Kanu, u used to insult them as ipob pigs.

Learn to deal with what confronts you and stop always stupidly looking for who to rope.

Honour the call for a referendum if e sure for ur fada.

Is too early for me to unleash vawulence on you but, your quote on me is cajoling me to. Nonetheless, I won't. But just take it from me, I'm not at Ipob or Igbo I'm happy to be my minority north and most importantly, a Nigerian. Merely reading your comment, one should be able to deduced the kind of person you are.
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 16, 2022
Badguy77:

You wen get sense did I mention ipob in my comment? So if he is not for iPod on whose name are they committing these atrocities oponu

You still don't have sense
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 16, 2022
Roboto11:

Shut up you mongrel.

Even if the killers told you their native names and produced a video of themselves in camp with Nnamdi Kanu himself you would claim they were on pilgrimage.

Dundee.

Oga you are a dingbat even worse than a mongrel coupled with that you don't have sense. You have failed in desperately pushing a false narrative.
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Badguy77(m): 7:22am On Dec 16, 2022
obynzo:

You still don't have sense

I pity your brainwashed head... Unknown gun men undecided kill yourself
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by scait(m): 7:27am On Dec 16, 2022
governmentis still going to use public funds to rebuild and replace, so what sense is there destroying things
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 16, 2022
Badguy77:

I pity your brainwashed head... Unknown gun men undecided kill yourself

You still don't have sense.
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by DriveByKiller: 7:36am On Dec 16, 2022
MeeztaBugaman:
This is serious and I wonder why people of the region cannot stand as one to stop this. The person giving the order to kill his fellow people is even oversea and his people are comfortable to obey him by doing such to their own people.
igbos are highly sentimental and impulsive lots.
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Roboto11: 7:40am On Dec 16, 2022
obynzo:

Oga you are a dingbat even worse than a mongrel coupled with that you don't have sense. You have failed in desperately pushing a false narrative.

You just subbed your phone.

grin
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by hamedvision2030: 7:50am On Dec 16, 2022
cmikel:

FEAR POLITICIANS THEY KNOW INSECURITY IN SE IS A STRATEGY TO STOP VOTES FROM THAT ZONE .

POLITICIANS SHOULD BE CHECKED FOR SPONSORING ALL THE INSECURITY IN THE COUNTRY

PLEASE GO AND INVESTIGATE THE POLITICIANS, THOSE PROVIDING HUGE FUNDS FOR THESE. GUN MEN.
You might be right anyway, but you have to check inward bro. Your governor in the yeast are not left out.

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by JooEeL(m): 8:05am On Dec 16, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Is too early for me to unleash vawulence on you but, your quote on me is cajoling me to. Nonetheless, I won't. But just take it from me, I'm not at Ipob or Igbo I'm happy to be my minority north and most importantly, a Nigerian. Merely reading your comment, one should be able to deduced the kind of person you are.

And most importantly a Nigerian?

See the height of black man sense. And in his mind, hes proud. In his mind, he has made sense o. See brain.

Nigeria that was created just 100 years ago. What was the nationality of your grand parents and ancestors that have existed before white man created a country for u?
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 16, 2022
Roboto11:

You just subbed your phone.

grin

Eyahhhh touche
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Iwedunloye: 8:15am On Dec 16, 2022
I thought the said Fulani and DSS are responsible for the insurgency in S/E
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Jemex003: 8:30am On Dec 16, 2022
edlion57:
your party is the ones funding all the terrorist groups in nigeria

It’s true you’re right. APGA funding those idiots
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by AlwaysPositive: 8:36am On Dec 16, 2022
Hopebringer:

But he is known and some people here are already after him he has been running. He scammed someone of over $10k and the guy is seriously after him.
He is a fraudster.

I talk am.

Lol
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by ada9ja(f): 8:59am On Dec 16, 2022
assholemods:

They are coming after you.

Nobody comes after a madman
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 16, 2022
One thing is cleared here, Igbos not any Fulanis are the dreaded Southeast killer gunmen. That their akpu voice gave them up in the video no matter how they disguised. Keep it up, as you draw your region backward, others will keep moving on and your people will continue to constitute nuisance to them as in Lagos.
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Rayjnr: 9:22am On Dec 16, 2022
MeeztaBugaman:
This is serious and I wonder why people of the region cannot stand as one to stop this. The person giving the order to kill his fellow people is even oversea and his people are comfortable to obey him by doing such to their own people.

They love it
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by od501: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2022
MeeztaBugaman:

So you mean Simon Ekpa is being paid by APC because he is confidently confirming these actions are his order.

Were you expecting him to admit it? The plan was clear: cause choas in the SE while the APC rig the fvck outta that region, and it will happen exactly that way.
To prove this, the APC will win over 30% vote from the SE. You will see.
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Jayneck: 11:53am On Dec 16, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:
Can we all see that they are Igbos? angry

As much as I want Obi to win because Atiku & Tinubu have no trustworthy antecedents, the people in the South East are the ones who will sabotage his ambition because of clash of interest. Some don't know if they want Igbo presidency or Biafra, na there the confusion dey now...

Anyways, may God give us the best candidate as president come 2023.
weytin concern obi and ipob, why una no shout sey Fulani hersmen atrocities and banditry go affect buhari presidency? Una vote am twice currently now na atiku nobody they talk that one o. Na only peter all of una go gang up against
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Captain92: 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2022
You guys are tout and senseless and lack the brain to dictate and fight a just cause for SE, so election will hold in SE and whether the outcome favour us or not, we will continue to move on the right direction not this self-destructive method, you guys and your sponsors will not last.
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Flows001(m): 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2022
Roboto11:

You mean rhe same Nasaeawa where he held a monumentally flopped rally?
I laugh at your stupidity if you believe that rally determines acceptability or otherwise of a candidate. grin
Alot of my friends have attended Emilokan's rally, just to have a glimpse at the druglord, witness his gaffes live and of course, partake in the sharing formular, you know na, the usual "Thanks for coming " that APC usually give to every rally attendee grin wink
I personally did not attend OBI's Nasarawa rally, not a fan of all those political gathering regardless of the party, and majority of people I know also did not attend...
But that doesn't mean we won't vote OBI, infact, our PVCs are chilling in a safe place waiting for February...
Next year go shock all of una cheesy
Wailers should wail till death..
2023 SAI OBI!!! wink
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
Jayneck:
weytin concern obi and ipob, why una no shout sey Fulani hersmen atrocities and banditry go affect buhari presidency? Una vote am twice currently now na atiku nobody they talk that one o. Na only peter all of una go gang up against

Maybe na you and your family vote for Buhari, cos I no know the "una una" wey u dey shout for here...
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by riczy(m): 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
Av said this before and wud say it again, when ppl get good education, you won't use their brain jux like S.Ekpa is using theirs, good education is the solution to all these! Government should invest in education and make it a must for everyone, trust me brainwashing / manipulation as this wud go into extinction
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by doublekk1123: 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2022
Fake fake fake fake fake..... Ppl who live around there ask them they will tell u exactly what happened on that precious day it started around 2:30am... Ppl that live around there said they left without any sight of;;;;;;;;;;::::? But I no noooo
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by doublekk1123: 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2022
Fake fake fake fake fake..... Ppl who live around there ask them they will tell u exactly what happened on that precious day it started around 2:30am... Ppl that live around there said they left without any sight of;;;;;;;;;;::::? But I no noooo[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by doublekk1123: 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
What I saw on dis video just 2 ppl ask the security guard by the fuel station beside inec office ...... They said they are more than 20 as they said oooo
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by caye(m): 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
Falseprofet2:
cool
Righteousness 2
Does this event in your daddy G.O state signify the end or its only when events happen in America

Better go and mobilize your church members to vote: so you can all come out of poverty and drop those yellow aprons

That guy Righteousness2, if you check well, may be a criminal; simply a talker.
He knows that all he talks about are usually designed to keep the common people slaves to the ruling class: he never talks about his own homeland, only Amerikka and white man's country.
Silly man.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects / Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos / Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.