Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed (60659 Views)

Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) / UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) / Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Peterobiisathie(f): 1:46am On Dec 16, 2022
Gidgiddy emergingnation3 if you fool ask for evidence of IPOB's atrocities may Chukwu okike abiama strike you dead

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by shineeye1: 2:01am On Dec 16, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7476486/armed-men-killed-during-attack

It is quite obvious that this bloodthirsty movement is led by dropouts, hoodlums and never dowells. Hear their lousy senseless rants!
Society must never give room for such NUMSKULLS to dictate for them what to do. Intellectuals and men of indepth thoughts should lead society.
Eastern governments must spare no efforts and leave no stone unturned in rounding up these disgruntled ipob devils and effectively neutralize them. Governments must work round the clock with sophisticated intelligence agencies to destroy these devils even before they hatch their devious plans. Every resource of the State must be deployed to effectively wipe out these wandering vagabonds who have nothing worthwhile to offer society and forbid to give peace a chance. These very few vandals cannot withstand the ominous potential of any determined well meaning people or government.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by ruggedtimi(m): 2:51am On Dec 16, 2022
Dem dey live in hell now

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:25am On Dec 16, 2022
Apc and Hopeless Hope should stop the killing Imo state
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by toprealman: 3:35am On Dec 16, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Simon Ekpa! Simon Ekpa!! Simon Ekpa!!! . How many times did I shout.. Your name? The long.... arm of law would definitely catch you one day. You can never do all these atrocities and get away with it.

And as for his mumu followers, if what he's doing is good that's why you're supporting him, may what he's unleashing to people betide you.
Same way APC have programmed Nigerians to accept rubbish, Simon too is doing same.
I blame their followers, people that have refused to use their brain and think
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by kessdivine4all: 3:44am On Dec 16, 2022
Arespect10:
Igbos are bloody terrorists i can't believe i shared same country with these animals

Your mother is a useless terrorist with a smelly core. Are there not criminal elements everywhere. Foolish afonja
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by muykem: 3:59am On Dec 16, 2022
South east is now favourably competing with north east in terrorism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by ogologoamu: 4:19am On Dec 16, 2022
Arespect10:
Igbos are bloody terrorists i can't believe i shared same country with these animals

I blame your lunatic parents for given birth to you.

Cure yourself of heavy lust and masturbation you child of a lunatic.

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by chris51(f): 4:21am On Dec 16, 2022
Badguy77:
As stupiid as they are, somebody that is in exile is controlling their empty brains...

You are killing your people thinking it will affect the govt how stupiid they are.. Smh

They are more than stupid

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by joe4christ(m): 4:53am On Dec 16, 2022
Wait o. Is it that Nigerian government does not have deplomatic relationship with Finland enough to repartrate this guy sponsoring and ordering this killings?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Akmahoghany: 5:19am On Dec 16, 2022
MyExpression:

You guys don't get it, the intentions are genuine.

Before amalgamation in 1914, the North existed, the South, the Westerners and Easterners.

We had a government. We had our own culture and we were priming at civilization and industrialization.

Check our metal sculptures smelt in the 18th century et al.
Or our river Niger that we've been swimming in before colonisation.

These foreigners came to conquer our kingdoms and joined us all together as their colonised territory.

Now they are gone, we said we are independent. We have tried living together, war broke out. Ever since the independence, we've not lived peacefully together.

We are no longer a nation of conquered kingdoms, we are now free.
Let's go back to our communal setting that worked for us in homogeneity.

Igbos say they are no longer under British rule.
We want to be on our own and form our own govt and country, the rest of Nigeria disagrees.

How can you be forcing everyone to live together, even when it's clearly not working?!
Or is there an interest in living together thats benefitting some people?
Coz I dont understand how Britain said they have given us freedom, we now chose to enslave ourselves again.

We are fighting each other everyday, coz we have different views on life.
Ok...let them go, so they won't spoil Nigeria's image, you refuse.

Open your mind...there's something they are not telling us.

Maybe if we begin split, una go realise say na Igbos hold this nation.

Let's see who will stop the Northerners or rich Westerners, when they decide that they wanna go their separate ways.

Keeping the Igbos joined to Nigeria by force...something is definitely fishy.

Are we really free?
Are Are we slaves to international policies.
On what basis are countries formed legally?

Is any tribe more Nigerian than others?
We are all conquered slaves. No slave is a bigger slave.

Except we're still being ruled indirectly by the West.

How I wish you Sabi Nigeria history very well, you go understand say nah una forefathers change the narrative out of greed. I wouldn't say more than that, am not here to teach anyone, take it upon yourself and read it up.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Hopebringer: 5:34am On Dec 16, 2022
AlwaysPositive:

See who dey call person terrorist.. grin grin grin

Don't they advise you at home not to disgrace yourself publicly?

But he is known and some people here are already after him he has been running. He scammed someone of over $10k and the guy is seriously after him.
He is a fraudster.
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by nick50(m): 5:42am On Dec 16, 2022
Dialogue is the key..even if u arrest Simon ekpa another freedom fighter will rise n he may be more brutal..
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by pat077: 5:43am On Dec 16, 2022
The security forces shld kill them all. Have no mercy on them, they are not different from bokoharam and the bandits

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:57am On Dec 16, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Simon Ekpa! Simon Ekpa!! Simon Ekpa!!! . How many times did I shout.. Your name? The long.... arm of law would definitely catch you one day. You can never do all these atrocities and get away with it.

And as for his mumu followers, if what he's doing is good that's why you're supporting him, may what he's unleashing to people betide you.
he is following the renegade nnamdi Kanu who is at Abuja... I hope u guys ll call Kanu to order should he regain freedom

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by yampro: 5:59am On Dec 16, 2022
They argue this to another fulani herdsmen/DSS handwork . Yeye people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:01am On Dec 16, 2022
chukwuma234:

What a dunce. You generalise a whole race as terrorist. Stupidity at its peak
but Ina de steady generalize fulani u don see as e be abi... That said... U guys should realize Ipob nnamdi Kanu epka ESN won't lead you anywhere but destruction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by 1Dray(m): 6:05am On Dec 16, 2022
Arespect10:

Seun
Mynd44
Rule 2.
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by tyinfinity: 6:15am On Dec 16, 2022
Peter obi supported Ipob are wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by nedekid: 6:16am On Dec 16, 2022
Nice one Nigeria police for dealing with those animals.
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Igbojew: 6:18am On Dec 16, 2022
Arespect10:
And they have been doing everything humanly possible to leave this your zoo country called Nigeria hypocritical people like you said No that they will not leave.Keep deceiving yourself..............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by grammarian247(m): 6:18am On Dec 16, 2022
Arespect10:

Your brain is filled with cotton wool.
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:24am On Dec 16, 2022
assholemods:

They are coming after you.

No one comes after a Yaba left candidate ...
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Painsoother(m): 6:38am On Dec 16, 2022
We SANE Nigerians are well aware that a.p.c. Is responsible for all such attacks on INEC facilities at L.P. strongholds.
We have our proves and evidences intact.
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Mummyimbecile(m): 6:45am On Dec 16, 2022
Arespect10:
justwise ...ban this man for insulting and calling a whole tribe bloody terrorist.
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Maxxim: 6:53am On Dec 16, 2022
Imagine someone sitting somewhere living in peace ordering me to goan face death, when I have my own life to live with future ambition to chase smh.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by TenQ: 6:55am On Dec 16, 2022
Arespect10:
Why demonize a whole society because of the misdeeds of a few?
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by ThiefnubuBandit: 6:58am On Dec 16, 2022
Arespect10:

Your stupid drunk father and useless good for nothing prostitute mother did not raise you well. Bastard! Thunder fire that your useless Afonja skull mining head. Idiotic bastard!
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Arespect10: 7:01am On Dec 16, 2022
assholemods:

They are coming after you.
Let them come anr even if they want war let them bring it.. These people have been saying worse than what i said... Imagine the pains I have been through after spending a years Generalized and calling us cows, almajiris, illiterates and different unprintable words

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ngozi, Lady Who Attacked Nkiru For Sleeping With Her Husband Allegedly Does Same / Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects / Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.