Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? (5495 Views)

What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? / When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
Lannister360:

I am a man, men don't beg, men don't ask for urgent 2k, we give to the begging gender, without us, the begging gender will starve.
lol. Your type of man begs. You are like those that depends on women to feed. Tirogo
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Lannister360: 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2022
Sweetplum:
lol. Your type of man begs. You are like those that depends on women to feed. Tirogo

One can only depend on people who has something to offer, the average Nigerian woman has nothing other than püssy, most women are broke and don't have money.

So even when men depend, they usually don't depend on women, they depend on their fellow men. Most Nigerian women born from 1990 are beggers, they don't feel the need to put in the work and make money, all they think about is how to marry a rich man they can leach on for the rest of their life.
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
Lannister360:

One can only depend on people who has something to offer, the average Nigerian woman has nothing other than püssy, most women are broke and don't have money.

So even when men depend, they usually don't depend on women, they depend on their fellow men. Most Nigerian women born from 1990 are beggers, they don't feel the need to put in the work and make money, all they think about is how to marry a rich man they can leach on for the rest of their life.
Alright. Can we say your mom is the definition of what you described above?
Answer if you no want make Ogun kee you before Xmas.
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by galantjoe(m): 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
I only do friend with benefits
Money for hand, back for ground
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Lannister360: 12:15am On Dec 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

Alright. Can we say your mom is the definition of what you described above?
Answer if you no want make Ogun kee you before Xmas.

My mother is part of the old generation, old generation women are different, they are more responsible and content with whatever they get from their husband, they don't go around begging men for money, unlike modern days women. Some of these morden day women will be in their husband's house begging their ex for money.

You know this is true.m, you just don't wanna admit it.
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Nonywendy(m): 12:42am On Dec 21, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Imagine what a normal human being is saying.

Your stupidity and entitlement mentality is legendary. Instead of advising her to get a Job and work so she can get anything she wants for herself, you left all that and encouraged her to depend on a man.

This is exactly why we keep saying it that Nigeria girls have absolutely nothing else to offer a man in a relationship apart from their over used pussies.

No sane man will date a liability, let alone thinking of getting married to parasite. U better get rid of this entitlement mentality of yours. Until you become a man's wife, you're not his responsibility. If you want money to buy clothes, go and meet your parents or you get a job and work
when I say some Nigerian girls are so stupid u won't belive
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Nobody: 5:07am On Dec 21, 2022
Lannister360:

My mother is part of the old generation, old generation women are different, they are more responsible and content with whatever they get from their husband, they don't go around begging men for money, unlike modern days women. Some of these morden day women will be in their husband's house begging their ex for money.

You know this is true. m, you just don't wanna admit it.
lies
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Ifakiland(m): 8:03am On Dec 21, 2022
Wainey:
You are just quick to use the word "simp" like an illiterate.

The guy gave his woman money which is normal.
He then noticed that she is an ingrate and told her that she wont get anything from him if she doesnt change.

How is he a simp?
Giving gf money isn't normal, it's stupidity
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Wainey: 8:10am On Dec 21, 2022
Ifakiland:

Giving gf money isn't normal, it's stupidity
In a relationship, giving is a must, You must learn the act of giving.

You cant be in a relationship without giving something, except u do not have anything
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by jerryforgood: 8:29am On Dec 21, 2022
Wainey:

You cant be in a relationship without giving something, except u do not have anything
Scamming nature of women. Using relationship as a source of income.
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Ifakiland(m): 8:47am On Dec 21, 2022
Wainey:

In a relationship, I won't give anything one kobo I won't. Let her collect from her parents....I only owe a woman when I'm married to her. Get that in your thick skull
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Lannister360: 8:56am On Dec 21, 2022
Sweetplum:
lies
You know it's true, you just don't want to admit it.
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Wainey: 9:26am On Dec 21, 2022
jerryforgood:

Scamming nature of women. Using relationship as a source of income.
Di you read anypart where i said u must pay her salary?

When i said "giving", i said u should learn to give, it doesnt neccessarily have to be money
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Wainey: 9:29am On Dec 21, 2022
Ifakiland:

In a relationship, I won't give anything one kobo I won't. Let her collect from her parents....I only owe a woman when I'm married to her. Get that in your thick skull
its a waste of time talking to people that are brainwashed by the so called redpill.
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 21, 2022
Lannister360:

You know it's true, you just don't want to admit it.
Admission letter ni
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Lannister360: 9:35am On Dec 21, 2022
Sweetplum:
Admission letter ni
Lol, yeye pikin.
You call men useless, but tomorrow man go still fück you and put you for house and you'll be under a man throughout the marriage, which will likely be for the rest of your life, that is if you don't go into marriage with this attitude of yours.
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 21, 2022
Lannister360:

Lol, yeye pikin.
You call men useless, but tomorrow man go still fück you and put you for house and you'll be under a man throughout the marriage, which will likely be for the rest of your life, that is if you don't go into marriage with this attitude of yours.
Lol, yeye boy. In future, a man better than you that knows how to value a woman ll gladly v me as a wife and I ll respect him cos he deserved it.
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Lannister360: 9:49am On Dec 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

Lol, yeye boy. In future, a man better than you that knows how to value a woman ll gladly v me as a wife and I ll respect him cos he deserved it.
You mean a low life simp and a bum who will tolerate all your toxicity and feminist baggage.

Say you're looking for a man you can control and put under your armpit.

You can never respect a man, and that will be a problem for you because two captains can't be in one ship, you go end up as single mama with more bitterness towards men, but you still won't be able to do anything. Unless you change your mentality.
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 21, 2022
Lannister360:

You mean a low life simp and a bum who will tolerate all your toxicity and feminist baggage.

Say you're looking for a man you can control and put under your armpit.

You can never respect a man, and that will be a problem for you because two captains can't be in one ship, you go end up as single mama with more bitterness towards men, but you still won't be able to do anything. Unless you change your mentality.
You also deserve a primitive woman who doesn't know her rights. A dunce that ll be your zombie anywhere your belle face.
You can never marry a beautiful, educated and intelligent woman cos you v profiled women who stand for their rights as being rude.
Unless you change your mindset and know that life is GIGO. You get what you give.
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Lannister360: 10:22am On Dec 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

You also deserve a primitive woman who doesn't know her rights. A dunce that ll be your zombie anywhere your belle face.
You can never marry a beautiful, educated and intelligent woman cos you v profiled women who stand for their rights as being rude.
Unless you change your mindset and know that life is GIGO. You get what you give.

There are educated and civilized women who are submissive.
Let's just hope this your attitude is just performed online, cus if you behave like this offline, then I pity you, you will marry yourself, cus no man will be feeding and clothing you while you keep trying to rob shoulders with him, no man will tolerate you and your yeye ideology.

You will just end up being a single mama singing men are scum everywhere she goes.
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 21, 2022
Lannister360:

There are educated and civilized women who are submissive.
Let's just hope this your attitude is just performed online, cus if you behave like this offline, then I pity you, you will marry yourself, cus no man will be feeding and clothing you while you keep trying to rob shoulders with him, no man will tolerate you and your yeye ideology.

You will just end up being a single mama singing men are scum everywhere she goes.
Can you imagine you saying no man ll be feeding balderdash?
When a woman is self independent, money from her partner are just bonuses. I m myself and this is how I m. My man loved me cos he's respectful and I respect him more.
It's not about rubbing shoulders with men cos I know everywhere men are at the top. Buy it's about demanding for women's space. Give us our due respect.
Woman can't be slaves. You get that?
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Lannister360: 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

Can you imagine you saying no man ll be feeding balderdash?
When a woman is self independent, money from her partner are just bonuses. I m myself and this is how I m. My man loved me cos he's respectful and I respect him more.
It's not about rubbing shoulders with men cos I know everywhere men are at the top. Buy it's about demanding for women's space. Give us our due respect.
Woman can't be slaves. You get that?
I never said women are slaves.
But the ones who beg men for money are treated as one.
If you work and do not beg men for money, good for you, but 90% of your gender people are beggers, so women are the useless gender, not men.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am I Just Stupid Or She's Playing Hard To Get? / What Do You Know Abt Ikwerre Guys? / This Photo Has Everyone Talking On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.