Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? (5510 Views)

What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? / When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by BennyDGreat: 10:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Person wey you dey ask sef depends on her boyfriend and other men for survival

Na wa.... relationship shouldn't be transactional...it's very toxic...
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
Justbehave:
Getat with your oversized kpekus make we hear word abeg.
You should get out! Where did your dog strayed from without an owner?
Who born you?
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Truvelisback(m): 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
Killbillz:
I blame the idiot guy.. why is he catering for who he doesn't even really know? Since he can send 5k, 50k shouldn't be a problem.. stupid, simping, sonofabitch undecided
U are a woman in man's clothing.
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Nehyooh(m): 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
Blackdeewhy:
Even God Almighty LOVE us that He GAVE His only begotten son.
Any form of love that does not includes GIVEN is NOT love.
This goes vice versa
Didn't you comprehend the chat in the trend? So you're comparing God to man now right? Definitely you're supporting your gender, this guy is not that girl husband yet neither is she his wife, so why will she utter such statement that "His is responsibility"? Most ladies are so shallow up there. Imagine!

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Lannister360: 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
Blackdeewhy:
Even God Almighty LOVE us that He GAVE His only begotten son.
Any form of love that does not includes GIVEN is NOT love.
This goes vice versa
But it's always one way, Nigerian women are always on the receiving end.
Awon receivers.
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Lannister360: 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2022
Sweetplum:

Ok. I v done that. What do you v for yourself, your useless gender and the upcoming useless ones on this site roaming with their 2inches dic ks?
That same useless gender is the one feeding you, is the one who bought you that phone and data you're using to type rubbish.

If the useless gender stop giving you money, you'll go hungry. The useless gender is better than you.
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by AgentGoat: 4:15am On Dec 20, 2022
Dating a working class women doesn't change shiit about how parasitic most women are.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Loveisnotenough: 4:45am On Dec 20, 2022
Broke girls don't need "Relationship". They need a job.
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Nobody: 4:51am On Dec 20, 2022
Lannister360:

That same useless gender is the one feeding you, is the one who bought you that phone and data you're using to type rubbish.

If the useless gender stop giving you money, you'll go hungry. The useless gender is better than you.
You are completely useless for thinking every lady is depending on guys. And all you could think of is phone and data. Na so your brain shallow reach?
I m a working class lady. Except I feed unfortunate boy like you.
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:26am On Dec 20, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
What kind of entitlement mentality is this?

I saw this somewhere and decided to Post it here but the response a Nairalander called blessedmercy8 gave shows that Nigeria girls are liabilities and parasite that has absolutely nothing else to offer a man in a relationship apart from their overused pussies, which is exactly what we've been trying to say here all along, the username blessedmercy8 just confirmed it.

Jesus Christ!

Bro, better run.

You are dating an entitled lazybones who will frustrate the life out of you if you dared to wife her.

Mt brother, life is too short. You don't need to waste another word on the leech.
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by AbujaCitiBlog: 7:17am On Dec 20, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
What kind of entitlement mentality is this?

I saw this somewhere and decided to Post it here but the response a Nairalander called blessedmercy8 gave shows that Nigeria girls are liabilities and parasite that has absolutely nothing else to offer a man in a relationship apart from their overused pussies, which is exactly what we've been trying to say here all along, the username blessedmercy8 just confirmed it.
The problem is men. I have said this several times but most of you have refused to listen. You will keep suffering it forever! Let me reiterate for emphasis. 90-95% of young Nigerian girls are Lesbians! The same girl acting all entitled will suck her Lesbian girlfriend pussy for hours to get her to cum! And it is for free! She will spend her last card to call her, she will send her money! But the moment she sees a man, she will start billing you because they know that most of you are hegoats! You will even kill your own parents to be her friend.

The only reason most young Nigeria girls will date a man for is money. They don't need you for anything emotional. Their lesbian girlfriends,Love Machine and vibrator is very much available. Women have conquered their sexual urges long ago, they now Bleep themselves(masturbation) and practice Lesbianism. Men are still behaving like serfs of the middle ages. They waste their resources on unappreciative women, starve their parents and sibbling to impress girls who are Lesbians!

WAY TO GO!

To defeat this as a man, you need to learn the art of masturbation. It is key. In reality, sex for most men does not last more than 5 to 15 minutes but some men waste millions to get it from a very useless girl. Imagine spending so much for so little. And yet sex is a craving that must be satisfied. It is just like food. We eat everyday, so if good is so expensive, it becomes a problem. We as men needs sex almost everyday, so we must develop means of satisfying ourselves without wasting a dime on Lesbians. Gentlemen masturbation rightly done is by far more sweeter than sex sef. A Fleshlight is just like pussy but sweeter.

Since I learnt how to masturbate responsibly, entitled women are just nuisance whenever they misbehave around me. If I talk to a lady and she acts up, I will never talk to her again. That's my policy and it works. So because I have developed myself this way, most times, it is the women running after me, because their sexual appeal doesn't move me.
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by GoooodHardDick: 7:29am On Dec 20, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

The problem is men. I have said this several times but most of you have refused to listen. You will keep suffering it forever! Let me reiterate for emphasis. 90-95% of young Nigerian girls are Lesbians! The same girl acting all entitled will suck her Lesbian girlfriend pussy for hours to get her to cum! And it is for free! She will spend her last card to call her, she will send her money! But the moment she sees a man, she will start billing you because they know that most of you are hegoats! You will even kill your own parents to be her friend.

The only reason most young Nigeria girls will date a man for is money. They don't need you for anything emotional. Their lesbian girlfriends,Love Machine and vibrator is very much available. Women have conquered their sexual urges long ago, they now Bleep themselves(masturbation) and practice Lesbianism. Men are still behaving like serfs of the middle ages. They waste their resources on unappreciative women, starve their parents and sibbling to impress girls who are Lesbians!

WAY TO GO!

To defeat this as a man, you need to learn the art of masturbation. It is key. In reality, sex for most men does not last more than 5 to 15 minutes but some men waste millions to get it from a very useless girl. Imagine spending so much for so little. And yet sex is a craving that must be satisfied. It is just like food. We eat everyday, so if good is so expensive, it becomes a problem. We as men needs sex almost everyday, so we must develop means of satisfying ourselves without wasting a dime on Lesbians. Gentlemen masturbation rightly done is by far more sweeter than sex sef. A Fleshlight is just like pussy but sweeter.

Since I learnt how to masturbate responsibly, entitled women are just nuisance whenever they misbehave around me. If I talk to a lady and she acts up, I will never talk to her again. That's my policy and it works. So because I have developed myself this way, most times, it is the women running after me, because their sexual appeal doesn't move me.

Comrade, You should create a thread on this
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by GoooodHardDick: 7:30am On Dec 20, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Jesus Christ!

Bro, better run.

You are dating an entitled lazybones who will frustrate the life out of you if you dared to wife her.

Mt brother, life is too short. You don't need to waste another word on the leech.

You don't expect me to simp like that Guy on the chat. You should know I'm one of the founding fathers of the Redpilled movement here on nairaland
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by GoooodHardDick: 7:35am On Dec 20, 2022
Nehyooh:
Didn't you comprehend the chat in the trend? So you're comparing God to man now right? Definitely you're supporting your gender, this guy is not that girl husband yet neither is she his wife, so why will she utter such statement that "His is responsibility"? Most ladies are so shallow up there. Imagine!

Comrade the girl you just quoted depends on her boyfriend and other men for survival

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by GoooodHardDick: 7:37am On Dec 20, 2022
Loveisnotenough:
Broke girls don't need "Relationship". They need a job.

Louder sir!

Broke girls have no right to be wet whatsoever. They're have no right to be in a relationship. They should get a job and work

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:38am On Dec 20, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

You don't expect me to simp like that Guy on the chat. You should know I'm one of the founding fathers of the Redpilled movement here on nairaland

That is good.
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by GoooodHardDick: 7:38am On Dec 20, 2022
AgentGoat:
Dating a working class women doesn't change shiit about how parasitic most women are.

True talk
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by zolajpower: 7:42am On Dec 20, 2022
Wainey:
You are just quick to use the word "simp" like an illiterate.

The guy gave his woman money which is normal.
He then noticed that she is an ingrate and told her that she wont get anything from him if she doesnt change.

How is he a simp?

You just took the word out of me , I was about to say the same thing too . For him to calling the guy a simp quickly shows that he is the real person not anyone else grin .
So for him not to be called a simp, he quickly just called an imaginary person simp.
Tell him now to show you the real post and the persons name you will see how he will refuse .
grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
U are a woman in man's clothing.
And u are a madman in a madman's clothing undecided
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Lannister360: 9:30am On Dec 20, 2022
Sweetplum:
You are completely useless for thinking every lady is depending on guys. And all you could think of is phone and data. Na so your brain shallow reach?
I m a working class lady. Except I feed unfortunate boy like you.
Shut up, working class kor working class ni

Even though you're working, you still don't spend your money on yourself, instead you prefer to beg a man for money, begging is in a Nigerian woman's nature.

Working class my foot, na man buy your phone and your data and your hair and the clothes when you wear. Na man sef de pay your rent. Begging gender.
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 20, 2022
Lannister360:

Shut up, working class kor working class ni

Even though you're working, you still don't spend your money on yourself, instead you prefer to beg a man for money, begging is in a Nigerian woman's nature.

Working class my foot, na man buy your phone and your data and your hair and the clothes when you wear. Na man sef de pay your rent. Begging gender.
Seems you were a bigger in your sec sch days so you are used to the word begging.
I m now a dependent lady. Is there a time a man bought me things, yeah and that's my dad. Men give gifts, a working class lady collect gifts but also feed herself and others. And that working class lady can employ you so that you can v money to treat your craw-craw head before it suck off all your 1 litre blood wey you dey manage cos Nigeria don over suffer you.

Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Nehyooh(m): 11:24am On Dec 20, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Comrade the girl you just quoted depends on her boyfriend and other men for survival
grin
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Nostring: 11:32am On Dec 20, 2022
Lol.. na girl wey u force enta relationship with u dey always do that shit..... She go use demands and stupid billing finish him life, she sef Kno she dey do wrong but as baba no wan get get sense he's not welcomed.. make he dey pay dey go.. he fit no even see d colour of her payint sef undecided
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:49am On Dec 20, 2022
A Nigerian girl can't dash her own self 5k grin

Don't be a SiMP guys, Relationship is shit and overrated, just be on your own, if konji hold you, find a hookup girl to satisfy you.

Use your brain before they use am for you cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by BlackyOne: 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
Sending 5k a bloody hoe you don't have access to is a definition of A SIMP
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Crampyblood(m): 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
Nna eh.... The way these Nigerian females think is alarmingly worrying. So if they have this mentality, what will they teach our children.

Kings be aware of what ever your kids are being taught especially at home for it now seems as if the poison is more at home than outside.

You're welcome
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Lannister360: 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

Seems you were a bigger in your sec sch days so you are used to the word begging.
I m now a dependent lady. Is there a time a man bought me things, yeah and that's my dad. Men give gifts, a working class lady collect gifts but also feed herself and others. And that working class lady can employ you so that you can v money to treat your craw-craw head before it suck off all your 1 litre blood wey you dey manage cos Nigeria don over suffer you.

"A working lady collects gift" see your mouth, you can't even hide your begging character grin
Na una life be that, after begging you collect.

Baby please sub for me
Baby my house rent is due
Baby I need to fuel the car you bought for me
Baby my phone is bad

I'm sure you have begged for one of these this year. Begging gender.
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Lannister360: 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

"A working lady collects gift" see your mouth, you can't even hide your begging character grin

Baby please sub for me
Baby my phone is bad

I'm sure you have begged a man for one of these things this month.
Begging gender.
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by esthel(f): 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
It only shows the kind of women around you.
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2022
Lannister360:

Baby please sub for me
Baby my phone is bad

I'm sure you have begged for one of these this year. Begging gender.
bambiala, go n beg for ur lunch
It's almost evening
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Lannister360: 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2022
Sweetplum:
bambiala, go n beg for ur lunch
It's almost evening
I am a man, men don't beg, men don't ask for urgent 2k, we give to the begging gender, without us, the begging gender will starve.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Give Your Partner A Second Chance If Caught Cheating? / Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp / That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.