Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? (6443 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Isn't She Too Stubborn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by ariblaze(m): 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2007
pterygott:

stubborn isn't exactly the right word. . . I think they're go- getters

i had to go look up your profile

i think this response pretty much sums it up

it all depends of the lady in question

wants it or not
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by chatykrew(m): 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2007
hi i find this thread interesting.

dis contribution by dapsycool (m)

No be una fault, Nigeria babes too can be funny,she knows she's just being used as a bed warmer yet she won't let u go, even after showing her she's outdated, she still dey there they preach love. Another funny thing (from experience), A girl might tell u no today and in a month she's in your bedroom doing that thing really got me lafing.

and dis contribution by Bidy (f)

I quite agree with you Onyie, Nigerian ladies should know that keeping a guy on suspense for too long when you know you will finally say YES complicates issues. It makes the guy loose interest (if he ever had a genuine one) and all he runs after will be to see what makes the lady think she is THICK. Once he gets a yes from you, he moves so fast in and out of your life you will never believe it. when you know you will say YES, don't take too long, but when you say NO for a long time, NEVER SAY YES AGAIN!!!! is really true.

for me i commend all the contributors m/f alike. take care
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by katherinae(f): 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2007
nigerian men are not stubborn, they are morons
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by champredd(m): 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2007
katherinae:

Like the men in your family
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by ruemu(m): 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2007
Nigerian ladies should know that keeping a guy on suspense for too long when you know you will finally say YES complicates issues. It makes the guy loose interest (if he ever had a genuine one) and all he runs after will be to see what makes the lady think she is THICK. Once he gets a yes from you, he moves so fast in and out of your life you will never believe it. when you know you will say YES, don't take too long, but when you say NO for a long time, NEVER SAY YES AGAIN!!!!
=================
================

've being on 1 for a yr now, but guess what i loose interest already but she's still around, WOULD HAVE HER for the FUN of it, u know what i mean,

peace
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2007
katherinae:

LMAO, so true
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by ruemu(m): 2:23am On Aug 28, 2007
@ toyinrayo>>>
hope u agreed to the reply she got too,
Coz i strongly agreed to the response, in my opinion it applies to u too,
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by osisi5: 2:59am On Aug 28, 2007
toyinrayo:

LMAO, so true

are your folks Nigerian?
how can you label all our men morons
That's so childish!
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by Nice2all: 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2007
Naija men are not stubborn, it's just the ego. Most times if u allow the ladies to hv their ways, they see u as wikling.
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by tnaidaR(f): 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2007
Nice2all:

they see u as wikling.

Huh

+osisi:

are your folks Nigerian?
That's so childish!

lmao. . they prolly didn't mean ALL Nigerian men but majority.
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by ibrahiem(m): 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2007
abeg which kind question una dey ask 4 dis forum sef?u be dude?
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by osisi5: 12:50am On Aug 30, 2007
tnaidaR:

Huh

not even majority.
How would you feel if a man says majority of Nigerian girls are ashewo,married and unmarried.
We'll be seeking to castrate him live on nairaland and I'll probably hold him down till his balls are on a dish grin
I have a dad and 3 brothers and none of them are morons.

I hope their wives agree with me LOL
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by seun001(m): 7:40am On Aug 31, 2007
well, am thinking every human has a degree of stubborness in them.

and u get to be stnbborn when u think u are rite abt a particular thing therfore i dont think guys are overly stubborn.

and abt some comments ere:
@katawoteva

yeah,like all ur peeps.

toyinrayo:

LMAO, so true

applicable to u too.

tnaidaR:

Huh

like all dem guys u met both current and EX

+osisi:

are your folks Nigerian?
That's so childish!

abeg leave them ooo jare!dunces
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by tnaidaR(f): 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2007
+osisi:

I hope their wives agree with me LOL

I hope so too tongue

seun001:

like all them guys u met both current and EX

Including you tongue grin
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by doncaster(m): 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2007
@topic

Stuborn but can take care of you welu welu.
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by Young15(m): 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2007
hell yea, ya'll are stubborn can't deal with that dated a nigerian girl once, but never again !!!!!
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by na2day2(m): 6:42am On Sep 03, 2007
which kind yeye topic bi dis? 9ja girls wey lies full their mouth ko? dem go dey pose, angry
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by jujukemist(m): 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2007
[color=#006600][/color]We must look critically at the issue on hand-never to be taking lightly.
I suspect that Nigerian guys seems to suffer from the lack of theo-psycho-sociological capacity in other for them to have some sense of altruistic appreciation of the female gender. Whom the Master programmer gave to them for tendering.
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by seun001(m): 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2007
jujukemist:

[color=#006600][/color]We must look critically at the issue on hand-never to be taking lightly.
I suspect that Nigerian guys seems to suffer from the lack of theo-psycho-sociological capacity in other for them to have some sense of altruistic appreciation of the female gender. Whom the Master programmer gave to them for tendering.

wow!easy on the grammar.

and BTW
@tnaidaR

we never met.
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by na2day2(m): 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2007
i believe you're married to a nigerian or will be, if any of these is true, you're even more stupid than i thot. before u use grammar finish male nigerians, remember u are one and u just might have one for a son, so shut the hell up! angry angry

jujukemist:

Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by Mandora(f): 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2007
I belive d word u wanted was persistence
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by jujukemist(m): 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2007
winkNa2day; no had feeling,I still stand by what I said. obviously you are reacting, which infers that you are a VECTOR. most Nigerian men have lost the capacity to steer the women folks in to theire god giving place. i am just being objective, not being emotional. just be a real and an excellent man-i know you can. God bless you.
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by sagacious(f): 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2007
Uh ! they are not sturborn, they know what they want , most of them are proving sturborn because of what they want chop.Please dont trust those sweat ,serious look and alll those sturf , it's a lie ,let5 them get what they want , Then, you will see the original sturborn sturf in them .
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by na2day2(m): 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2007
give me a break, why is it so easy for us to condemn nigerian men? find out from all the nigerian ladies that married akarta boys here or even lots of white guys and let them tell u their stories. many of them are regretting it right now as we speak. alot of nigerian men here are providing for their own families and sweating it out on foreign soil just to give their families here and in nigeria the best of life, nobody is commending them, y'll just open ur mouth to any convenient radius and just miss yan. abeg make i hear word.

jujukemist:

winkNa2day; no had feeling,I still stand by what I said. obviously you are reacting, which infers that you are a VECTOR. most Nigerian men have lost the capacity to steer the women folks in to theire god giving place. i am just being objective, not being emotional. just be a real and an excellent man-i know you can. God bless you.

Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by na2day2(m): 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2007
e bi like say u dey talk from experience grin grin grin

sagacious:

Uh ! they are not sturborn, they know what they want , most of them are proving sturborn because of what they want chop.Please don't trust those sweat ,serious look and alll those sturf , it's a lie ,let5 them get what they want , Then, you will see the original sturborn sturf in them .

Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by mekoyo(m): 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2007
No. They are not.

But those persistent ones sometimes becomes the deadliest. So be careful and follow your heart.
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by jayvin01: 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2007
who would take NO for an answer!! you would understand if you are not a female!! "" ""zoomed off""

Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by na2day2(m): 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2007
y do u think it is hard for a nigerian girl to approach a guy? because they fear the "NO" more than we do. rejection is rejection and nobody wants to deal with it.

Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by jayvin01: 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2007
word! grin

Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by jujukemist(m): 10:43am On Sep 06, 2007
smileyI do agree with you that nigerian men are industious-some, not all. That is the point. yet most are messing up big time, and i hope you are not one of them. For your info I am not married and i am not stubborn. I am the one that will do the marrying. When I am good to go, I will not disappoint you mr na2day.take am easy
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by na2day2(m): 5:32am On Sep 07, 2007
thats what they always say until time comes, then, garri never know hin true sharp until cold or hot water touch am.

jujukemist:

smileyI do agree with you that nigerian men are industious-some, not all. That is the point. yet most are messing up big time, and i hope you are not one of them. For your info I am not married and i am not stubborn. I am the one that will do the marrying. When I am good to go, I will not disappoint you mr na2day.take am easy

Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by waxyweller: 11:30am On Sep 07, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d bravo guys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whoever Said Money No Good For Body, Is A Bastard Liar (pics) >:( / Did Cristiano Ronaldo Perform Plastic Surgeries? (photo) / What Is It About Catholic Church..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.