Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me (54671 Views)

"My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by fman(m): 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
SodiumValproate:

Do anything you like but don't rape Candidlady please cry
pervert!!
Keep trolling.

1 Like

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by SodiumValproate: 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
fman:
pervert!!
Keep trolling.

You can fvck sisterfire anyhow you like grin

Doggy, missionary ... grin grin ;Detc
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Samakus(m): 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
SodiumValproate:

Is she beautiful?

Does she have big nyash and breast?

cool

She's averagely beautiful. Everything about her is average
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by SodiumValproate: 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
Samakus:

She's averagely beautiful. Everything about her is average
Marry her
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Samakus(m): 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2022
SodiumValproate:

Marry her

Be calming down.
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by SodiumValproate: 6:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
Samakus:

Be calming down.
Give me her number
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Magnoliaa(f): 11:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
AfroKnight:
She is either courageous or dangerous

Date her for a few weeks. You will know if you can marry her or not.

Magnolia come and see original strong woman. Not all these… let me not talk make you no vex divorce me. grin

Omo. E be like say your charm don dey clear for me eye. grin

You still dey talk about me not divorcing you?

Alaye, goan meet that Baba. E don scam you finish. Your money has gone, 'cause why did I even forget to respond to this? embarassed

Anyway, how was your Christmas/Boxing Day?

PS: Mo fi titobi Oloun Oba ati anobi ati Jesus be e; can we do normal and you respond to my question above like...you know, peoples that are normal in dee edd? Tainz.
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Pells1: 11:57pm On Dec 26, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Alaye, goan meet that Baba. E don scam you finish. Your money has gone, 'cause why did I even forget to respond to this? embarassed

PS: Mo fi titobi Oloun Oba ati anobi ati Jesus be e; can we do normal and you respond to my question above like...you know, peoples that are normal in dee edd? Tainz.
Baby you too like fight
Try and relax and dream of me ok kiss kiss
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by sundaybe: 10:51am On Dec 27, 2022
There is nothing like desperation from the lady ...she is woke and intentional about what she wants ..she prolly loves you more than your gal

1 Like

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by fman(m): 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Daft fool, a brainless cesspit bereft of common sense

Mumu quoted me first e dey type trash, your cheap urge to quote me no make you look the moniker wey you quote, e say na urge, do I seem like someone who want to be familiar with you? You have been noticed slow eel, you can now buzz off in pieces.
i actually hyped your mediocrity!!
Pls Update your 5mb mental records!!
And quit spewing hate words...
I guess by now, u must have tamed that timid and mundane urge of quoting me out of context..

1 Like

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by supereagle(m): 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nazgul:

No woman would walk straight up go you and ask you to marry her and even offer to pay half the marriage cost. It's strange. No matter how much she loves you, the highest she'll do is to give you green light and not a marriage proposal.
I heard of a female medical who did that.
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by AfroKnight: 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
Magnoliaa:

The only Maggie in my peppersoup. You can’t leave me and follow six pack guys. grin They can’t take care of you like me. Stay with me until I find 2 more babes to join our party
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Biglittlelois(f): 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
fman:
i actually hyped your mediocrity!!
Pls Update your 5mb mental records!!
And quit spewing hate words...
I guess by now, u must have tamed that timid and mundane urge of quoting me out of context..

When an eel is proud of his stupidity, You quote me first spewing hate words, I return the gesture right back at you, yet you keep foaming in the mouth, you oafs must think because most ladies here ignore your crass self gives you the temerity to keep insulting females unprovoked, you are sick in the head, with the way you keep mentioning my moniker every where like a lonely stalker i hope you have a life worth living offline, deranged psycho.

3 Likes

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Biglittlelois(f): 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
SodiumValproate:

Does Candidlady know you are a cultist? grin

Candidlady be careful.

Thread with caution. Aros are known to arrange gang rape for ladies who are their enemies.

Candidlady I know you don't want your pussy destroyed beyond recognition cool

Biglittlelois take note too grin

Oh so he's a cultist? No wonder he's mentally unstable knowing his lifespan will be cut short any moment from now, and of course, I'm not surprised he's among the dregs in the society.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by fman(m): 4:28am On Jan 02, 2023
Biglittlelois:

When an eel is proud of his stupidity, You quote me first spewing hate words, I return the gesture right back at you, yet you keep foaming in the mouth, you oafs must think because most ladies here ignore your crass self gives you the temerity to keep insulting females unprovoked, you are sick in the head, with the way you keep mentioning my moniker every where like a lonely stalker i hope you have a life worth living offline, deranged psycho.
Who be this wan?
How could u be spewing hate words on January 1st? Body dey pepper u?
Abeg shift with your negative energy!
U deserve a mandatory psychological evaluation and I don't mind footing the bills.
Please stop seeking for my attention indirectly!!
Am not interested...
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by fman(m): 4:40am On Jan 02, 2023
Biglittlelois:

Oh so he's a cultist? No wonder he's mentally unstable knowing his lifespan will be cut short any moment from now, and of course, I'm not surprised he's among the dregs in the society.
are u that naive online? u just believed that àm a cultist, u can now see why I insisted that you need to update your 5mb mental records!! Am not a cultist Abeg. Am an only son of my parents!!
disregard sodiumvalporate
and his demonic rants!!
He is a stalker and cultist!! Take time and go through his profile...
He has been trolling my moniker everyday, like a shadow that lurks in the dark!! speaking ills of me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding / Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) / Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.