Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me (54661 Views)

"My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by riczy(m): 9:25am On Dec 26, 2022
peter0071:
Biko sleep over it. i have few questions for you before you make that decision:
1. whats her genotype
2. whats her blood group.
3. what.s her character
4. what type of lady is she?
5. lastly, confirm that she is not pregnant and wants to do this marriage project to pull you into commitment

why is your girl not ready for marriage? are you ready for marriage?

i love her bold steps though. if your girl wont be ready even 2023 and you are ready, and you love this other girl, get to knowing her and do the needful
honestly if I know u in person I wud av given u a carton of Start beer, this is d only mature comment here! Kudos

1 Like

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by peter0071(m): 9:27am On Dec 26, 2022
choi...... this one for align for this boxing day ooo
riczy:
honestly if I know u in person I wud av given u a carton of Start beer, this is d only mature comment here! Kudos
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Wanbissaka: 9:27am On Dec 26, 2022
riczy:
u can give to me. I really need it. make I paste aza?
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by riczy(m): 9:30am On Dec 26, 2022
peter0071:
choi...... this one for align for this boxing day ooo
am telln u!, I wonder why some guys feel ladies can't take up responsibilities? Too many suspicion!

1 Like

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 26, 2022
Cancri:
correct man
I so much love women who can ask a guy out.

Asking a guy out to be his girlfriend is way different from asking a guy to be his wife...that's utter desperation...why do you want to lock a man by force except you're not hiding some form of baggage that she wants the man to put up with?...mind you, the OP has a gf already and men dont carry marriage matter on their head like women do .OP should run!
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by rikithor(m): 9:43am On Dec 26, 2022
...yes you will bring half or more to foot the marriage bills,we all you know you will also bring more trouble ,more talks,more complaints,more wahala,more comparing him with his mates when things are not matching out fast as you expect.

Madam carry you money marry yourself and live in peace,leave the poor yet happy innocent up coming man alone.

All these divorce calling by your fellow genders to cash out inno enter your eye?

Anita say he gave 10million to Paul okoye to invest,una believe,una begin dragging Paul.

Paul will give you the 10 Milla ,Anita chop 10 Milla and face front.una go hear am
If u know Sabi how to drive very well,come and learn.To call panel beater to patch your scratched bumber never tire you?

1 Like

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Biglittlelois(f): 10:20am On Dec 26, 2022
Samakus:

You really need to look up the word 'rant' in a dictionary. It would do you a worldof goodcheesy cheesy

So many dregs on this forum,

Monikers I do not want to be familiar with, that think their comment is relevant and sensible,

You've been noticed, you can now fvck off.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Mattwillz: 10:22am On Dec 26, 2022
My fear be say your main babe wey you carry for head Dey school dey collect one useless big Preeeek
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Maobichek: 10:23am On Dec 26, 2022
Tokskob2008:

Lol.....

I would said he is one lucky dude if the girl in question happens to be his girlfriend (she might have a clean heart who knows) but even at that he will still have to thread carefully not to fall into the pit but from just a "normal" friend, that's definitely a setup!

She is damn too desperate..

In this part of the world, it's believe that a man MUST propose to a woman hence the tagged "desperation." In the West, it's a normal thing (my bossom friend living at Athens married a woman who proposed to him and they are happy with 2 kids).

I personally didn't see it as desperation but i suggest that he thread carefully. I know someone whose pay comes in hard currency; infact when changed to Naira, it's like times 15 or more of what i receive but i didn't talk to her, she was interested in me despite all other men flaunting around her, she sent someone and the person intimated me; we are good friends now but not lovers.

Some ladies are genuine with their intention but in delimer over how to go about it because of our culture/believe and fear of the unknown. Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Samakus(m): 10:24am On Dec 26, 2022
Biglittlelois:

So many dregs on this forum,

Monikers I do not want to be familiar with, that think their comment is relevant and sensible,

You've been noticed, you can now fvck off.

cheesy grin cheesy grin I leave the peace of the Lord with you. You go need am
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Samakus(m): 10:27am On Dec 26, 2022
Mattwillz:
My fear be say your main babe wey you carry for head Dey school dey collect one useless big Preeeek

I won't rule that out. But, she's not like your sis cheesy cheesy

You may pass now
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Freshprince197: 10:28am On Dec 26, 2022
Pls link her to me,if u not ready..time no dey guy,zero eight one six five two eight one eight two five .
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Samakus(m): 10:29am On Dec 26, 2022
pusapou:
What if she is on nairaland! ? And possibly reading comments!

She's not

1 Like

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Biglittlelois(f): 10:29am On Dec 26, 2022
fman:
common sense u no get!!
Now I know why common sense is no longer common!!

The people that gave birth to you skipped collecting sense from God when he was distributing it to babies, that's why your brain leaks foamy substances that makes you twitch constantly anytime an attempt to freely give you sense shows up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Biglittlelois(f): 10:30am On Dec 26, 2022
Samakus:

cheesy grin cheesy grin I leave the peace of the Lord with you. You go need am

Right back at you.

2 Likes

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Yaks02(m): 10:30am On Dec 26, 2022
Samakus:
Hi guys. It's Christmas morning but let me have your thoughts on this.

Just coming back from early morning Christmas service of my church. I have a friend (a girl] that is just a normal hello/hi kind of friend. Nothing between us.

At the close of service, she met me and suggested that I marry her. Initially I thought she was joking but she reaffirmed her stand saying that she has been given all manner of ģreenlights but it's like I take her for a sister. She bluntly asked that if I like her, I should marry her and that she will provide half of the cost of the wedding. I didn't know what to say cos truly, that's a first time for me.

She knows my woman and I told her so but she's was like, 'your woman can't give you this offer that I'm giving you and it's better you marry who loves you more than you love her.

I don't really like her in a romantic way. I See her more as a friend but this move from her got me thinking.

I love my woman and but I know she's not ready right now either. What will you do if you're in my shoes.

Insults are welcomed too. Based on nairaland way

Collect the half payment and run
Bye
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Mattwillz: 10:34am On Dec 26, 2022
Samakus:

I won't rule that out. But, she's not like your sis cheesy cheesy
You may pass now
I don't have a sis...maybe you meant your mom..
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Samakus(m): 10:36am On Dec 26, 2022
Mattwillz:

I don't have a sis...maybe you meant your mom..

I know you're bored. I won't patronise you. Cheers
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Mattwillz: 10:38am On Dec 26, 2022
Samakus:

I know you're bored. I won't patronise you. Cheers
I'm serious bro...she'd gobbled a lot of dicks..ask her
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by fman(m): 11:21am On Dec 26, 2022
Biglittlelois:

The people that have birth to you skipped collecting sense from God when he was distributing it to babies, that's why your brain leaks foamy substances that makes you twitch constantly anytime an attempt to freely give you sense shows up.
correct yourself @bolded..
Please do find it within your blunder infested brains to fight and optimally resist that tempting and alluring Cheap urge of mentioning me.
Thanks for understanding

1 Like

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 26, 2022
Nazgul:
When a woman starts pressurizing you for marriage and even offers to foot half of the bills, run for your life. Cos there's something she isn't telling you about herself which you'll end up discovering too late.
hahahahahahaha...she just want to have a child in a legitimate way..after that, I pity you
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Biglittlelois(f): 12:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
fman:
correct yourself @bolded..
Please do find it within your blunder infested brains to fight and optimally resist that tempting and alluring Cheap urge of mentioning me.
Thanks for understanding

Daft fool, a brainless cesspit bereft of common sense

Mumu quoted me first e dey type trash, your cheap urge to quote me no make you look the moniker wey you quote, e say na urge, do I seem like someone who want to be familiar with you? You have been noticed slow eel, you can now buzz off in pieces.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by SodiumValproate: 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
fman:
candidlady is not the desperate type!!
So capless
this 4&8!!
Does Candidlady know you are a cultist? grin

Candidlady be careful.

Thread with caution. Aros are known to arrange gang rape for ladies who are their enemies.

Candidlady I know you don't want your pussy destroyed beyond recognition cool

Biglittlelois take note too grin
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by culf: 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
Samakus:

Just coming back from early morning Christmas service of my church. I have a friend (a girl] that is just a normal hello/hi kind of friend. Nothing between us.

At the close of service, she met me and suggested that I marry her. Initially I thought she was joking but she reaffirmed her stand saying that she has been given all manner of ģreenlights but it's like I take her for a sister. She bluntly asked that if I like her, I should marry her and that she will provide half of the cost of the wedding. I didn't know what to say cos truly, that's a first time for me.

She knows my woman and I told her so but she's was like, 'your woman can't give you this offer that I'm giving you and it's better you marry who loves you more than you love her.

I don't really like her in a romantic way. I See her more as a friend but this move from her got me thinking.

I love my woman and but I know she's not ready right now either. What will you do if you're in my shoes.

1. some women don't pretend and i like such women.

2. she was right abt marrying who love you more.

3. if you love your babe and want to marry her, then fine, else i will advise to give this lady a try. Not marriage yet but dating, getting to know each other.

It takes alot for a lady to approach a guy, don't abuse it
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by SodiumValproate: 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
Samakus:

Is she beautiful?

Does she have big nyash and breast?

cool
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by fman(m): 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
SodiumValproate:

Does Candidlady know you are a cultist? grin

Candidlady be careful.

Thread with caution. Aros are known to arrange gang rape for ladies who are their enemies.

Candidlady I know you don't want your pussy destroyed beyond recognition cool

Biglittlelois take note too grin
refrain from speaking bilateral ills over my personality!!
I strongly believe that you are cracking a joke
Thread with caution!!
Thanks for understanding

1 Like

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by SodiumValproate: 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2022
fman:
refrain from speaking bilateral ills over my personality!!
I strongly believe that you are cracking a joke
Thread with caution!!
Thanks for understanding
You are a cultist.

Aro bagger.. Abi you wan hang leg now? grin

1 Like

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by fman(m): 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
SodiumValproate:

You are a cultist.

Aro bagger.. Abi you wan hang leg now? grin
Really?
You made me one?
Kudos
undecided

1 Like

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by SodiumValproate: 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
fman:
Really?
You made me one?
Kudos
undecided
Remember your oath grin

Never to hang a leg, even in the face of death. grin

Jonzing bagger grin
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by fman(m): 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
SodiumValproate:

Remember your oath grin

Never to hang a leg, even in the face of death. grin

Jonzing bagger grin
no b only hang leg!!
Hang boot nko?
Ode!

1 Like

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by SodiumValproate: 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
fman:
no b only hang leg!!
Hang boot nko?
Ode!
Do anything you like but don't rape Candidlady please cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding / Wedding Of Shurri Baby, Feminist Who Hates Nigerian Men / Landlord Caught Secondary School Student Having Sex With His Wife In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.