Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me (54668 Views)

"My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Biglittlelois(f): 10:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
G00DHardDick:
CC: Biglittlelois

You see what we've been saying? Your gender cannot stay without talking about marriage. Your lives depend on marriage because you ladies gain so much from it whereby a man gains absolutely nothing from marriage.

Biglittlelois you see am now Abi? Stop arguing with us blindly when you no nothing. That girl on this post is ready to commit sucide if the guy doesn't marry her. To u women, marriage is ur greaeat life time achievement

I'm sure you are not an illiterate, because I still don't understand how comprehension is far from you

If men gain nothing from marriage, stay away from marriage

My gender cannot stay away from talking about marriage, how does it affect your existence since you men gain nothing from it? stay away now, abi who is forcing you?

The Op that is reporting a lady to you all, if he doesn't want to marry her, why is his spirit bothered so much that he had to come and rant here on behalf of the girl? A sensible guy will tell her he is not interested at that moment instead of reporting her to nairaland, very simple

I just don't understand how most of you boys here think to be honest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by wisdomkid: 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
Advice full her,
and
curses
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by quiteboy(m): 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2022
“I’ll make him an offer he can’t refuse.” The Godfather.
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by betshopagent(m): 11:31pm On Dec 25, 2022
fman:
what are you waiting for?
Do the needful and anchor your Doom!!
comrade! You have an automatic vawulence grin
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by OvertheTop(m): 12:05am On Dec 26, 2022
peter0071:
Biko sleep over it. i have few questions for you before you make that decision:
1. whats her genotype
2. whats her blood group.
3. what.s her character
4. what type of lady is she?
5. lastly, confirm that she is not pregnant and wants to do this marriage project to pull you into commitment

why is your girl not ready for marriage? are you ready for marriage?

i love her bold steps though. if your girl wont be ready even 2023 and you are ready, and you love this other girl, get to knowing her and do the needful

Also, check if she has a child she is Hiding...

1 Like

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by SodiumValproate: 12:08am On Dec 26, 2022
fman:
what are you waiting for?
Do the needful and anchor your Doom!!
This one Sabi cap careless cry

Yooooooou
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by SodiumValproate: 12:10am On Dec 26, 2022
Fman you sure say no be your Candidlady ? grin
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Godsonkemz(m): 12:27am On Dec 26, 2022
She may be secretly having a kid she wants you to father
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Alezy(m): 12:56am On Dec 26, 2022
Nazgul:
When a woman starts pressurizing you for marriage and even offers to foot half of the bills, run for your life. Cos there's something she isn't telling you about herself which you'll end up discovering too late.
this isn't always the case though
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by fman(m): 2:40am On Dec 26, 2022
SodiumValproate:
Fman you sure say no be your Candidlady ? grin
candidlady is not the desperate type!!
So capless
this 4&8!!

1 Like

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by fman(m): 2:43am On Dec 26, 2022
Biglittlelois:

I'm sure you are not an illiterate, because I still don't understand how comprehension is far from you

My gender cannot stay away from talking about marriage, how does it affect your existence since you men gain nothing from it? stay away now, abi who is forcing you?

The Op that is reporting a lady to you all, if he doesn't want to marry her, why is his spirit bothered so much that he had to come and rant here on behalf of the girl? A sensible guy will tell her he is not interested at that moment instead of reporting her to nairaland, very simple

common sense u no get!!
Now I know why common sense is no longer common!!

1 Like

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Bianda24: 3:23am On Dec 26, 2022
Do you love her? If you do, you may need to know her better. If you don't, Japa!
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by GoodCane: 3:41am On Dec 26, 2022
Biglittlelois:

It's obvious Sense is very far from you.

Madam It was necessary for him to report her here, he did very well. He reported her because your gender was tormenting his life to marry her (a woman can never do without marriage).

She became a public nusiance by constantly disturbing his peace of mind with marriage, knowing fully that she's about to put her burden on a Man. But thank God the guy escaped the trap. He did very well.

I have told you to stop arguing blindly with us. A man gains absolutely nothing from marriage. Your gender can never stay without pressurizing a guy into marriage with her, knowing fully well they gain so much from it while a man gains absolutely nothing. We have adviced the guy to get the police involved asap and arrest that lady for disturbing his peace of mind.

I'm very sure you're secretly wishing and crying for a husband to locate you? Just rest! Because no man will locate you. Men are wiser now!!!!
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Samakus(m): 5:37am On Dec 26, 2022
kellyval16:
How do I dm you, on WhatsApp?

Check my signature
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Samakus(m): 5:38am On Dec 26, 2022
zakkxx:
Oga live that desperado alone; that lady na red duvet

Duvet kwa?
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Samakus(m): 5:43am On Dec 26, 2022
emmavictory:
Sorry for saying this;
for you even trying to consider it, you are a gold digger. Men like your type will leave responsibilites for the wife after marriage. Since she will foot half of the bills, meaning she will pay half of her bride pride. The two of you need deliverance, community deliverance for that matter. Guy, shine your eyes so you don't cry tomorrow, he get why.

After the vituperations, what's your advice?
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Speedy001(m): 5:44am On Dec 26, 2022
Samakus:
Hi guys. It's Christmas morning but let me have your thoughts on this.

Just coming back from early morning Christmas service of my church. I have a friend (a girl] that is just a normal hello/hi kind of friend. Nothing between us.

At the close of service, she met me and suggested that I marry her. Initially I thought she was joking but she reaffirmed her stand saying that she has been given all manner of ģreenlights but it's like I take her for a sister. She bluntly asked that if I like her, I should marry her and that she will provide half of the cost of the wedding. I didn't know what to say cos truly, that's a first time for me.

She knows my woman and I told her so but she's was like, 'your woman can't give you this offer that I'm giving you and it's better you marry who loves you more than you love her.

I don't really like her in a romantic way. I See her more as a friend but this move from her got me thinking.

I love my woman and but I know she's not ready right now either. What will you do if you're in my shoes.

Insults are welcomed too. Based on nairaland way

Can you inbox me let me tell you what you need to know
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Samakus(m): 5:45am On Dec 26, 2022
Biglittlelois:

You really need to look up the word 'rant' in a dictionary. It would do you a worldof goodcheesy cheesy
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by godofuck231: 5:58am On Dec 26, 2022
fman:
only a desperate girl makes such move.
at least she's bringing 50 percent to the table not long hair and ass
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by zedegit: 6:17am On Dec 26, 2022
Samakus:

Just coming back from early morning Christmas service of my church. I have a friend (a girl] that is just a normal hello/hi kind of friend. Nothing between us.

At the close of service, she met me and suggested that I marry her. Initially I thought she was joking but she reaffirmed her stand saying that she has been given all manner of ģreenlights but it's like I take her for a sister. She bluntly asked that if I like her, I should marry her and that she will provide half of the cost of the wedding. I didn't know what to say cos truly, that's a first time for me.

She knows my woman and I told her so but she's was like, 'your woman can't give you this offer that I'm giving you and it's better you marry who loves you more than you love her.

I don't really like her in a romantic way. I See her more as a friend but this move from her got me thinking.

I love my woman and but I know she's not ready right now either. What will you do if you're in my shoes.

Could it be a prank?

If not, it might be a viable offer cos there are very few women who will suggest this.

Link her to me if you don't want
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by sunicity: 6:34am On Dec 26, 2022
Marry oh......country is hard
At least you've seen who wanna go Dutch with you........
Even if the marriage no work, at last, u no lose �
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by sammugbes(m): 6:38am On Dec 26, 2022
Samakus:

Baba run, she has issues o, it'll be rosy at first, stay with your main babe
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Nazgul: 7:04am On Dec 26, 2022
supereagle:

I don't agree with your assumption.
A woman may show interest in you, but if you aren't getting the green light, she will come out openly.
2. Again, age may not be on her side as well.
3. In 75% of relationship, women always initiate it.
No woman would walk straight up go you and ask you to marry her and even offer to pay half the marriage cost. It's strange. No matter how much she loves you, the highest she'll do is to give you green light and not a marriage proposal.
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Nazgul: 7:05am On Dec 26, 2022
Princewell2012:

That's your believe here. And it is very bad. In India women that the first to asked your hands in marriage. And we are not better than them.
We're in Nigeria not India. Our cultures are different. Besides have you ever been to india, if no, you have no right to use them as case study cos everything you know about them is hearsay and not personal experience.
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by AfroKnight: 7:29am On Dec 26, 2022
She is either courageous or dangerous

Date her for a few weeks. You will know if you can marry her or not.

Magnoliaa come and see original strong woman. Not all these… let me not talk make you no vex divorce me. grin
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Teymanhenry(f): 7:36am On Dec 26, 2022
Be wary of desperate chicks. Though it's true, it's better you marry who loves you more than marry whom you love more. She's already shown you that arrogant side of herself by saying your girlfriend can't give you that offer
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Capitalismisasc: 7:41am On Dec 26, 2022
OP pls tread with caution. It's already clear to me that she is up to something WOMEN are strange.
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Juanmike(m): 7:58am On Dec 26, 2022
Starboytwo:
merry Xmas my guy, anything You know you be big boy
ok
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Josephfidelis(m): 8:13am On Dec 26, 2022
Samakus:

gimme her number
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by pusapou(m): 8:37am On Dec 26, 2022
What if she is on nairaland! ? And possibly reading comments!
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Luu40: 8:55am On Dec 26, 2022
Nazgul:
When a woman starts pressurizing you for marriage and even offers to foot half of the bills, run for your life. Cos there's something she isn't telling you about herself which you'll end up discovering too late.

That's very pessimistic of you.
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by saintkel(m): 9:18am On Dec 26, 2022
Divoc19:
cheesy cheesy
I am serious here

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding / Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) / Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.