Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me (54673 Views)

"My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Knows12(m): 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
Just tell her to transfer the half part to ur aza fest, let's see. grin

1 Like

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by vee22: 2:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
Pls send her number she has sense

2 Likes

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by sulorog(m): 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
Good day Samakus, how you dey and work? Hope you are good, merry Christmas.
Since you are not into her and you are not interested in her, let me have her phone number and see how it goes. I like woman who know what she want. Please where do you base pls.

3 Likes

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by house10studios: 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2022
Samakus:

It will still not satisfy you to stay one place
nope it won't

1 Like

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Mercury12(m): 3:33pm On Dec 25, 2022
Well only go for her if you want her.

She want you to see her differently then do so and make your decision undecided
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by bdon123(m): 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
Samakus:
Hi guys. It's Christmas morning but let me have your thoughts on this.

Just coming back from early morning Christmas service of my church. I have a friend (a girl] that is just a normal hello/hi kind of friend. Nothing between us.

At the close of service, she met me and suggested that I marry her. Initially I thought she was joking but she reaffirmed her stand saying that she has been given all manner of ģreenlights but it's like I take her for a sister. She bluntly asked that if I like her, I should marry her and that she will provide half of the cost of the wedding. I didn't know what to say cos truly, that's a first time for me.

She knows my woman and I told her so but she's was like, 'your woman can't give you this offer that I'm giving you and it's better you marry who loves you more than you love her.

I don't really like her in a romantic way. I See her more as a friend but this move from her got me thinking.

I love my woman and but I know she's not ready right now either. What will you do if you're in my shoes.

Insults are welcomed too. Based on nairaland way
She does hav a point.Marry a woman that luv u more than u luv her.Maybe u should date her a year or so to get to know her better.

1 Like

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by GoodCane: 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2022
Samakus:

Lol. Ok

Run away son run as far as you can. Avoid desperate girls. I'm sure she's an evening newspapers. If you must bang her, double the condom, then bang her, dump her and move on immediately. However run away and avoid desperate girls who pressurized men into marriage
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by GoodCane: 4:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
CC: Biglittlelois

You see what we've been saying? Your gender cannot stay without talking about marriage. Your lives depend on marriage because you ladies gain so much from it whereby a man gains absolutely nothing from marriage.

Biglittlelois you see am now Abi? Stop arguing with us blindly when you no nothing. That girl on this post is ready to commit sucide if the guy doesn't marry her. To u women, marriage is ur greaeat life time achievement

3 Likes

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by peter0071(m): 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
If you are quite sure that your girl will be ready in 2024 and its not late for you, then go ahead... but if not, bros get your plan B ready.

i admire your honesty
Samakus:

Firstly, I'm ready.
2. My woman is a student in her 3rd year. She will be ready after this session.
3. The said l lady, I don't really know her genotype and others cos there was no point for that before now. Besides, with my genotype, I can marry anyone. I don't know her character too except that she comes to church
4. As for pregnancy, I don't know o. Unless I see a protruding belly, I don't know who's pregnant.
5. She's a hustler tho. That I know
6. I don't like her. She doesn't fit what I want physically

2 Likes

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Kingsize0001: 4:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
I see,you finding favor if you marry that girl. All of you spewing trash should go and sleep. When these women do wrong you insult them, when they do right you still insult them

8 Likes

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Desusi: 4:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
Interesting. My brother, not every dick are harry is wife material. And not all that are glitters are gold.Not all women in human shape are indeed women.Some are truly angelic beings in character and lifestyle. Some are wolves in sheep clothing. How then can you know the right person? Consult the greatest chief matchmaker of this world. The great God.if however you have done that by reason of your story calling a lady ,my woman and another one is calling you becos of monetary gains,you may be heading to a doom relationship. A word,is sufficient for a wise.

1 Like

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by zest17(m): 5:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
Hehehehe...RUN OOO. I repeat, RUN OOO. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by semanose: 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
Samakus:

Lol. Una no dey ever disappoint

In fact he got me choking out of laughter.
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by LordErrk: 5:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
Bro, don't mind all the comments here telling you to run. If you like her enough, them date her. These days, women too dey toast man. There's nothing wrong with it

6 Likes

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by ashawopikin(m): 5:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
Either she's running out of time or she's pregnant

3 Likes

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by spencekat(m): 5:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
Run ooooo.There was how a girl that requested for my number and I foolishly gave her and the result was deep wahala.Run oooo.

1 Like

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Ikea81: 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2022
Samakus:

Just coming back from early morning Christmas service of my church. I have a friend (a girl] that is just a normal hello/hi kind of friend. Nothing between us.

At the close of service, she met me and suggested that I marry her. Initially I thought she was joking but she reaffirmed her stand saying that she has been given all manner of ģreenlights but it's like I take her for a sister. She bluntly asked that if I like her, I should marry her and that she will provide half of the cost of the wedding. I didn't know what to say cos truly, that's a first time for me.

She knows my woman and I told her so but she's was like, 'your woman can't give you this offer that I'm giving you and it's better you marry who loves you more than you love her.

I don't really like her in a romantic way. I See her more as a friend but this move from her got me thinking.

I love my woman and but I know she's not ready right now either. What will you do if you're in my shoes.

Marry her, and ensure you sign an agreement she contributes half of everything even through the marriage..
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by AsawanaDgreat: 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2022
Don't trust anyone this period
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Menclothing: 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2022
She might want early marriage which is d best
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Offpointng: 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2022
peter0071:
Biko sleep over it. i have few questions for you before you make that decision:
1. whats her genotype
2. whats her blood group.
3. what.s her character
4. what type of lady is she?
5. lastly, confirm that she is not pregnant and wants to do this marriage project to pull you into commitment

why is your girl not ready for marriage? are you ready for marriage?

i love her bold steps though. if your girl wont be ready even 2023 and you are ready, and you love this other girl, get to knowing her and do the needful

Marriage doesn't work that way bro. Remember it's a life time journey you can't back out from

1 Like

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by kollinz1234(m): 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2022
Nothing to be scared of here. You people are too judgemental here. Didn't you hear when she said that she has been given you green lights?

Give her 1 year and use it to test her patience and how much she loves you. If it's pure, do the needful

4 Likes

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by VinnyBaba: 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2022
Kai, A Desperado! sad

But OP,

Your so called Girlfriend, Is she Faithful? Hope she won't Disappoint

Better Access this Particular Babe oo.. Marry her o If she has Portable boobs and Yanch + a Manageable Character. cool
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by ebonyface2(m): 5:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
Biko sleep over it. i have few questions for you before you make that decision:
1. whats her genotype
2. whats her blood group.
3. what.s her character
4. what type of lady is she?
5. lastly, confirm that she is not pregnant and wants to do this marriage project to pull you into commitment

why is your girl not ready for marriage? are you ready for marriage?

i love her bold steps though. if your girl wont be ready even 2023 and you are ready, and you love this other girl, get to knowing her and do the needful

In addition, Check if she's God fearing, Her character & compatibility is very important. Is she independent for her to carry half bills & also try knowing she not the kinda girl that will have this bragging right anytime she does stuff, is she brilliant & industrious. Guy I be married man, if she no fit any of this bills, bikonu japa!!!
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Kajaard: 5:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
All these fake stories that proliferated this forum this year must not continue in year 2023 angry

5 Likes

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by jaxxy(m): 5:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
Samakus:

ure not even in a relationship and she's asking u for marriage?? I don't even understand that one.

Yeah uve Bern friends bt she should have some regard for ur current relationship and not use marriage to want to catch u.

Let me ask u op if she wasn't sharing the bills do u think u would accept her request or even date her? if No pls tell her no.
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by MiaBeer(m): 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
Samakus:

I admire straight forward women who know what they want and at least try to get it. Go ahead and marry her and grow your love for and with her. One of the reasons why women cheat on their husbands is lack of attraction but that’s not the case here from this woman. If you’re not serious with your current girl, then go for it.
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Ernchibyke(m): 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
fman:
what are you waiting for?
Do the needful and anchor your Doom!!
This one got me cracked up real bad grin

1 Like

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by bewla(m): 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
Samakus:

As a big uncle to you are last word here matter most

Marry some one who love you more then you do

At the end you get 50 - 50 love if you marry the one you love

Heart faliour no far o from heart attack

1 Like

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
So far you said you don't love her to marry her. Then let go.reject her offer.just remain friends.
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by alyarmouk(m): 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2022
For you to ask for our thoughts..u done dey consider am sef

1 Like

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by vickydevoka(m): 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2022
Nazgul:
When a woman starts pressurizing you for marriage and even offers to foot half of the bills, run for your life. Cos there's something she isn't telling you about herself which you'll end up discovering too late.
Lie. Even the ones way we pay fully for we discovered and divorced. A lady told us she was the one accosted her husband omo denare very good together. It doesn't matter abeg

2 Likes

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by tasceige(m): 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2022
Samakus:

**** Reducing the thread

This story will hunt yu in 10 years if you go ahead with the wedding. This is like a business deal not marital bliss. Abi she wan carry you go abroad? She be citizen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding / Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) / Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.