Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me (54672 Views)

"My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Nicepoker(m): 10:53am On Dec 25, 2022
Tell her to credit your account with part of the marriage funds first.

3 Likes

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 25, 2022
Divoc19:
Dear Samakus, have you asked her why she is so desperate for marriage at this time. Make her to open up to you 99.9% then decide if you want to help her make it happen because you may also benefit from it somehow. That is before you decide to go ahead.

Note that if you decide to marry her she may be a good wife but you may never love her. Your marriage may not last too. Even marriages where both couples seem to love each other don't last these days undecided

As for you woman, tell her you want to marry her, look and act serious to see her reaction. That will let you know if she is ready.

Always remember, there's not more guarantee for a long lasting marriage anymore.

That's my girl, you are always matured in thinking and response. Viable contribution, I must say! Please, sustain it,,ok? Merry Christmas!

5 Likes

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by house10studios: 11:00am On Dec 25, 2022
Samakus:
Hi guys. It's Christmas morning but let me have your thoughts on this.

Just coming back from early morning Christmas service of my church. I have a friend (a girl] that is just a normal hello/hi kind of friend. Nothing between us.

At the close of service, she met me and suggested that I marry her. Initially I thought she was joking but she reaffirmed her stand saying that she has been given all manner of ģreenlights but it's like I take her for a sister. She bluntly asked that if I like her, I should marry her and that she will provide half of the cost of the wedding. I didn't know what to say cos truly, that's a first time for me.

She knows my woman and I told her so but she's was like, 'your woman can't give you this offer that I'm giving you and it's better you marry who loves you more than you love her.

I don't really like her in a romantic way. I See her more as a friend but this move from her got me thinking.

I love my woman and but I know she's not ready right now either. What will you do if you're in my shoes.

Insults are welcomed too. Based on nairaland way
send my number to her. Merry xmas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by MisterMan123456: 11:01am On Dec 25, 2022
Think about it,
it definitely took a lot of liver for her to muster courage to approach you and say all that she said. It's actually good to marry who loves you more, not the one you will be petting 24/7.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Divoc19(f): 11:07am On Dec 25, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy You just made me feel lovely cheesy cheesy cheesy
Merry Christmas from here too kiss

imadiyi:

That's my girl, you are always matured in thinking and response. Viable contribution, I must say! Please, sustain it,,ok? Merry Christmas!
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 25, 2022
Divoc19:
cheesy cheesy cheesy You just made me feel lovely cheesy cheesy cheesy
Merry Christmas from here too kiss

You are lovely, in truth, my dear. Have a blissful remainder of the Xmas periods, while it last,,ok? You are more than a darling!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Peterrio: 11:43am On Dec 25, 2022
Samakus:

Just coming back from early morning Christmas service of my church. I have a friend (a girl] that is just a normal hello/hi kind of friend. Nothing between us.

At the close of service, she met me and suggested that I marry her. Initially I thought she was joking but she reaffirmed her stand saying that she has been given all manner of ģreenlights but it's like I take her for a sister. She bluntly asked that if I like her, I should marry her and that she will provide half of the cost of the wedding. I didn't know what to say cos truly, that's a first time for me.

She knows my woman and I told her so but she's was like, 'your woman can't give you this offer that I'm giving you and it's better you marry who loves you more than you love her.

I don't really like her in a romantic way. I See her more as a friend but this move from her got me thinking.

I love my woman and but I know she's not ready right now either. What will you do if you're in my shoes.

Red flags � everywhere

Avoid that lady if you like your peace of mind

1. She's very forward, she'll likely make decisions and not care what you think

4 Likes

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Peterrio: 11:45am On Dec 25, 2022
2. She is desperate to get married for UNKNOWN reasons

3. She hasn't clearly stated that she likes or loves you, so something else is definitely her motive

1 Like

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Peterrio: 11:47am On Dec 25, 2022
4. She feels that she is doing you a favour by funding half the wedding costs

5. She probably feels money is everything in life, so she could be over ambitious

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by TheObservatory: 11:48am On Dec 25, 2022
peter0071:
Biko sleep over it. i have few questions for you before you make that decision:
1. whats her genotype
2. whats her blood group.
3. what.s her character
4. what type of lady is she?
5. lastly, confirm that she is not pregnant and wants to do this marriage project to pull you into commitment

why is your girl not ready for marriage? are you ready for marriage?

i love her bold steps though. if your girl wont be ready even 2023 and you are ready, and you love this other girl, get to knowing her and do the needful

Love this!

2 Likes

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Peterrio: 11:49am On Dec 25, 2022
6. She knows you have someone else, yet feels nothing stepping over that someone , she'll probably betray more people including you if she needs to in the future

12 Likes

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Peterrio: 11:51am On Dec 25, 2022
TheObservatory:

Love this!

Please kindly delete and repost yours after mine

I've finished making my points
Thanks
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
Samakus:

Is MARRIAGE going to cure your present situational problems?
Start asking yourself why you want to legalize your stay with a woman?
Why don't you prefer her coming around and leaving as desired?

Do you need kids, that you can get without walking down the aisle with any woman.
U need a companion, that you can also get from the regular relationship we have everyday.

Better start thinking of the VALUES a woman will bring into your life on Permanent stay and also think of the DISASTERS her arrival may cause in your family, to your freedom and esteemed friends. Is it really worth it now?

7 Likes

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by kellyval16(m): 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
I graduated from unn this year tho... I need transcript and a job
Samakus:
Meanwhile...

UNN GRADUATES CAN COME IN..

YOUR SUREST PLUG TO FOLLOW UP ON YOUR GRADUATE AND UNDERGRADUATE TRANSCRIPTS AND PROOF OF ENGLISH PROFICIENCY

WE'RE TRUSTED
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Cancri: 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
peter0071:
biko calm down naaa.. .when a man wants to marry a baby, we don't call him desperate; but when a woman makes that step, why then do we call her desperate? she is going for what she wants.
Personally, i do admire women like that .

correct man
I so much love women who can ask a guy out.

1 Like

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by 13sense: 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2022
Guy, wise up and don't reject her offer. She may not desperate but sees you as a husband material, the kind of man she want. Date her just to know a lot about her person. Women are always the one that proposed marriage.

This is nothing new.

Samakus:

6 Likes

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by ednut1(m): 1:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
A lady told me this in 2016. She is still single today

9 Likes

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by jeromestarks: 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
NEVER FVCK A FREE PVSSY.
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Starz825(m): 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
peter0071:
1. whats her genotype
3. what.s her character
5. lastly, confirm that she is not pregnant and wants to do this marriage project to pull you into commitment

i love her bold steps though. if your girl wont be ready even 2023 and you are ready, and you love this other girl, get to knowing her and do the needful
Your last paragraph is not common with men...
Na woman dey leave man go marry another man for same area cos of say the other one no ready

1 Like

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Samakus(m): 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
13sense:
Guy, wise up and don't reject her offer. She may not desperate but sees you as a husband material, the kind of man she want. Date her just to know a lot about her person. Women are always the one that proposed marriage.

This is nothing new.

Maybe you didn't read the part I said that I have a GF and I don't really find her attractive

1 Like

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Samakus(m): 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
kellyval16:
I graduated from unn this year tho... I need transcript and a job

This year? Like 2022? Your transcript can't be gotten until you have atleast gotten your statement of result.

As for job, I only have link for job with Enugu State Government. If that interest you, send a dm. It is NOT FREE tho

2 Likes

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by 13sense: 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
Samakus:

Maybe you didn't read the part I said that I have a GF and I don't really find her attractive

I saw it.
Good luck. √
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Samakus(m): 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Is MARRIAGE going to cure your present situational problems?
Start asking yourself why you want to legalize your stay with a woman?
Why don't you prefer her coming around and leaving as desired?

Do you need kids, that you can get without walking down the aisle with any woman.
U need a companion, that you can also get from the regular relationship we have everyday.

Better start thinking of the VALUES a woman will bring into your life on Permanent stay and also think of the DISASTERS her arrival may cause in your family, to your freedom and esteemed friends. Is it really worth it now?

I get your points but I wanna marry. And yes I have weighed the pros and cons and could take the headaches that comes with it
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Samakus(m): 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2022
Peterrio:

Red flags � everywhere

Avoid that lady if you like your peace of mind

1. She's very forward, she'll likely make decisions and not care what you think

Food for thought
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Samakus(m): 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2022
house10studios:
send my number to her. Merry xmas

It will still not satisfy you to stay one place
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Samakus(m): 2:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
Nicepoker:
Tell her to credit your account with part of the marriage funds first.

Nah. No be play play things

2 Likes

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Samakus(m): 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2022
MisterMan123456:
Think about it,
it definitely took a lot of liver for her to muster courage to approach you and say all that she said. It's actually good to marry who loves you more, not the one you will be petting 24/7.

There's no way I won't cheat on her if I marry her. I don't find her attractive
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
Some girls In this forum be like"what do men really want" grin

12 Likes

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Samakus(m): 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
Peterrio:
4. She feels that she is doing you a favour by funding half the wedding costs

5. She probably feels money is everything in life, so she could be over ambitious

She doesn't even have money, trust me. She just started her business this year, so I think that it's not that
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by benqo01(m): 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2022
I like her courage i don't think she is desperate,she just wanna know how u will react

4 Likes

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Samakus(m): 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2022
peter0071:
1. whats her genotype
3. what.s her character

Firstly, I'm ready.
2. My woman is a student in her 3rd year. She will be ready after this session.
3. The said l lady, I don't really know her genotype and others cos there was no point for that before now. Besides, with my genotype, I can marry anyone. I don't know her character too except that she comes to church
4. As for pregnancy, I don't know o. Unless I see a protruding belly, I don't know who's pregnant.
5. She's a hustler tho. That I know
6. I don't like her. She doesn't fit what I want physically

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Samakus(m): 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
Peterrio:
6. She knows you have someone else, yet feels nothing stepping over that someone , she'll probably betray more people including you if she needs to in the future

I thought about this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding / Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) / Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.