Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders (11846 Views)

Ibadan Explosion: Before And After Photos Of A Lucky Survivor / 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. / Otedola Bridge Fire: Survivors Narrate Tales Of Lucky Escape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by aurecia: 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by hotblood001(m): 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
Compliments of the season to all gathered here.

2023 beckons....to the giver

1. To get more people blessed I advice 10k for 27 people

2. I would honestly appreciate something out of this however, if the covenant highways of God decree it so then I bless his name.

3. If I don't get anything,I congratulate the winners in advance...don't just collect and swallow... emulate the good intentions of this individual

zero nine one six eight seven three five two six seven.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by NaijaCuzin: 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
Stop commenting on that thread
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by ImpregnaTor(m): 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:
It was stated categorically on the very first page that I want to give back to this forum, particularly the Travel section. It's either those that felt disappointed did not read or they are just in denial.
I have a principle of how I do my things and I stick with it. My giveaways have always have a theme and this one will not be an exception.

If your most active section is Romance, never contributed anything to the Travel section, I'm sorry you aren't qualified this time.

Let me modify the requirement.

At least ONE of the below MUST be met.

1. At least 5 posts in the Travel section older than 28 Dec, 2022.

2. At least a topic opened in the Travel section older than 28 Dec, 2022.

3. Even if you have no post or topic in the Travel section, Travel section should be one of your most active sections.
Lord use this man to bless me this December, the Sapa I'm facing now is not of the lord angry

I pray I'm selected, amen!
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by pocohantas(f): 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:
Like this if you support 10k to 27 people

Give me 200k,
Then N1000 to 70 people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by snowland(m): 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
pocohantas:

Give me 200k,
Then N1000 to 70 people.

Lol..
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by pocohantas(f): 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
On a serious note, this is 2022 and you are not new to Nairaland or giveaways. So by now, you should figure out what works best. Typically you would have sections that resonate with you and in this case, it is the Travel section.

When you create a thread, you get swamped. Trust me, no matter how detailed you are, you would miss one or two. I know a very old Nairalander with two active accounts. One is married, the other account is very single. He is a student with the single guy acct and that account is as old as my account.

Given that you have a section that resonates with you, while going through that section, keep making a list of monikers that get to you. They wouldn’t even know because they would be in their rawest form, not packaging lies or waiting on standby for 10:38 pm.

2 Likes

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Rictech: 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Lol..
The great philanthropist, how far na? Remember me o, I dey 1st page. God bless you more
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Disembark: 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Lol..

Senior man show me love naaa
Tomorrow na my BD
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Orobokibo1: 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2022
pocohantas:
On a serious note, this is 2022 and you are not new to Nairaland or giveaways. So by now, you should figure out what works best. Typically you would have sections that resonate with you and in this case, it is the Travel section.

When you create a thread, you get swamped. Trust me, no matter how detailed you are, you would miss one or two. I know a very old Nairalander with two active accounts. One is married, the other account is very single. He is a student with the single guy acct and that account is as old as my account.

Given that you have a section that resonates with you, while going through that section, keep making a list of monikers that get to you. They wouldn’t even know because they would be in their rawest form, not packaging lies or waiting on standby for 10:38 pm.

when your time reach, do it your way...

you people always suggesting how others should spend their money

1 Like

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by pocohantas(f): 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
Orobokibo1:

He asked for suggestions and I gave mine. I can understand why you are triggered, but please do not take it out in me. Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by activities2: 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:
Here is the link to the thread where the selection will take place.

READ THE POST CAREFULLY AND ADHERE TO THE RULES THEREIN.

https://www.nairaland.com/7501723/270k-giveaway-lucky-nairalanders-selection#119528226

Hi fam, this is your guy, Snowland. I know it's been a while since I did a public giveaway. Here's one before the year ends.

I'm giving away a total of N270,000 and I'm going to need assistance with selecting the lucky winners.

In case you're wondering why 270k, here's why.

About 10 years ago, precisely 12/27/2012, I attended my first and last F1 student visa interview at the US consulate, Abuja and the journey to where I am today started on that day.

Nairaland was extremely instrumental to my adequate preparation, hence I want to give back to this forum once again, particularly in this Travel section.

I'm thinking giving out 10k to 27 people or 27k to 10 people.

Here's what I need help with:

1. 27k to 10 people OR 10k to 27 people. Please like either of the 2 posts below to indicate your choice.

2. I need suggestions how to select this winners.

Suggestions to Number 2 above, with the most likes will be adopted.

UPDATED UPDATE: Once this thread gets to end of 4TH page, suggestion with the most likes, no matter how ridiculous it sounds, WILL be adopted.

LATEST UPDATE: I see lots of people suggesting 5k for 54 people. In as much as the idea sounds laudable, the reason I wanted to give the 270k out will be defeated. The numbers 10 and 27 need to be represented.

Snowland.
interested
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by superintendents(m): 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
pocohantas:

my woman abeg participate on d giveaway and give me your slot as i hav been disqualified..
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
pocohantas:

please speak simple English someone will understand, we are not in library
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
Orobokibo1:

u dey mind the old layer
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by LORDLARGE(m): 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
wink
activities2:
interested
wink
activities2:
interested
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Orobokibo1: 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
pocohantas:

He asked for suggestions and I gave mine. I can understand why you are triggered, but please do not take it out in me. Thank you

the suggestion ended on page 4 based on his requirement, but i guess you cant read. please do not take it out on me
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by pocohantas(f): 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
Orobokibo1:

the suggestion ended on page 4 based on his requirement, but i guess you cant read. please do not take it out on me

I choose to post mine when I want. Please focus on getting a spot because I know that is your problem here. My suggestion seems to have ruled you out… Not intentional at all. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Orobokibo1: 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
wahala! somebody is angry. kini mo fe fun e bayi cheesy
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by LORDLARGE(m): 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Lol..
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
LORDLARGE:

It seems some are still wiser, one of the people who commented has just deleted his comment
I don't even know how he did it..

I have screenshots

it simple to do and it the nice admin that will prompt it and perfect it , all thanks to the admin, who know go know

don't bother to show any screenshot, life is hard out there
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Lhimeet(m): 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
Lhimeet:
grin grin grin

cover ur smelly teeth angry
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Becka021(f): 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Yeah you are right. But that alone cuts verification efforts in half.

Good evening, sir!

Please, one of the requirements is for one to have at least 5 posts on the section. I have just two. And I am an old member. Please, do I still stand a chance?

Cc: Snowland
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by snowland(m): 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
LORDLARGE:

It seems some are still wiser, one of the people who commented has just deleted his comment
I don't even know how he did it..
Hope you took there usernames
I have screenshots

Oh yeah I'm aware. I know you can only delete a post with the help of an Admin. The person is lucky cos I was busy with other stuff.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by boltwings: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Yes. Again you don't have to meet all the criteria. You only need to satisfy one.
how about me please. am I qualified
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by LORDLARGE(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Oh yeah I'm aware. I know you can only delete a post with the help of an Admin. The person is lucky cos I was busy with other stuff.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by IyanuDeb(f): 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

sir look at my profile whether am qualified, you didn't specify against new accounts but also you didn't say we were allowed ,let me not have my hopes up
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by snowland(m): 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
IyanuDeb:
sir look at my profile whether am qualified, you didn't specify against new accounts but also you didn't say we were allowed ,let me not have my hopes up
Yes you are. You satisfied at least one of the requirements
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
LORDLARGE:

ok then
thank God I saved screenshots of his chats before he deleted them

bro nothing u will gain with all this bulabula I get his screenshot, let it slide all these people need money

that u didn't qualify didn't need to be an hindrances to other

1 Like

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Dundalk(m): 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:
Yes you are.
i hav old acc boss
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Dundalk(m): 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:
Yes you are.
i hav old acc boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply)

Relocated / S'African Police Invade Nigerian Embassy Over Visa Refusal To South Africans / The London Skyline Is Finally Taking Shape!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.